Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest chi-dude
2 hours ago, Guest Chi-dude said:

Yep.. That place is a haven now for gays who look for CF. Furthermore it’s dangerous to go because most of the mbs there are on social pass or fake visas. Like the raid done in sempurna not long ago and at Fresh cheras recently. At least at the two centers the police was looking at illegals. At Fresh tmn desa it’s illegals and drugs.

STOP USING MY ID NAME YOU SCUM!!..GET YOUR OWN!...

Guest chi-dude
2 hours ago, Guest Bbboy said:

Now still have. I like Vincent . Strong and manly and not demanding. 

I prefer Vincent too. So manly and when he fucked he would make a sexy  moaning voice and talk dirty to me in Thai..

Guest interested
1 hour ago, Guest Bottom said:

Agree!! Better than most centres. Cleaner and nicer boys compared to fresh2 tmn desa 

how much for full package?

1 hour ago, Guest chi-dude said:

I prefer Vincent too. So manly and when he fucked he would make a sexy  moaning voice and talk dirty to me in Thai..

He must be a good actor then or at least bisexual as he claimed himself to be straight which I knew that from somewhere..

Guest Bbboy
33 minutes ago, Guest Kyle said:

He must be a good actor then or at least bisexual as he claimed himself to be straight which I knew that from somewhere..

Pay for gay 

Guest chi-dude
5 minutes ago, Fordron said:

How much ya for full servis at bb?

No full service. You pay for the massage then depends on what you want you ask the masseur in the room

Guest Guest randkm
1 hour ago, Guest chi-dude said:

No full service. You pay for the massage then depends on what you want you ask the masseur in the room

1 hour ago, Guest Bbboy said:

Massage is 70. Sex can nego. I paid 60 for bj

Bj is 60??? How did yall nego until the price? I paid 100 just for hj in sempurna like wtf. Just because I speak English doesn't means I'm loaded I'm truly a broke mf. This is also a problem sial. Can anyone experienced share some tips on how to nego? 

Thank you very much in advance senseis

Guest chi-dude
30 minutes ago, Guest Guest randkm said:

Bj is 60??? How did yall nego until the price? I paid 100 just for hj in sempurna like wtf. Just because I speak English doesn't means I'm loaded I'm truly a broke mf. This is also a problem sial. Can anyone experienced share some tips on how to nego? 

Thank you very much in advance senseis

Thats the going rate. 50-100 bj 100-150 fj. Sempurna always ask for more. Naked  need tips. Touch also need tips.! And most of the mbs at Sempurna are pay for gay. You need to pay them to service them!..

On 1/11/2018 at 12:54 PM, Guest Ten said:

Anyone tried Arjuna Sari in Shah Alam before? 

I have tried before. Went over there for pure curiosity. So I texted them on WhatsApp and booked a slot for me. It’s a studio apartment in Shah Alam, nicely decorated I would say (for the price of the massage). 

Upon arrival I went straight away upstairs and the masseur asked me to be fully naked. So I lay down on the bed with my dick a bit hard already since I didn’t masturbate for 5 days. He started massaging my feet and legs (he never touched my balls or any other private part). He asked me to turn up and covering myself with a small towel which you can see my bulge. 

He once again started massing my legs and then going up to my upper body and not touching my dick, as I was falling asleep with the music and nice massage, my dick became softer. After a while he wake me up and said that he will start the manhood massage, which I immediately got hard.

He has very soft and warm hands, started the massage and I was hard rock already. As he massages my dick he explains what was the movements for. After a while my dick was even harder, and he asked me “ Are u gay? And I said “Yep, but very discreet”. He said “Top or bottom?” (I don’t know why he asked that but I answered). “I have a big one, so I am top”.

He started to massage faster and I told him “If you continue like this, I am going to cum” and he said “Do you wanna cum?” I said “Do you mind?” And he did not answer. So I ended up shooting a huge cum all over my chest. 

He then cleaned up my chest and dick and asked me to relax for a while he left the room. After 5min he came back and guide me to the shower. I shower and dress up and proceed for payment. 

1h full body massage + manhood massage = 85RM

i thought that was cheap and I love the way that he massages my body, right preasure and gentle.

Dying to go back there again for another massage hahahahaha

Edited by jondoe

Guest Clean
22 hours ago, Guest Sleepy said:

I setuju sgt with this!! Dulu i go fresh2 but the msnager sana sombong. Then he leave and come Vietnam msnager pulaks. Lagi worse. Kaki ice dan poyo poyo. Skrg i go bbboy. There boy semua ada maners and important not mata duitan. Fresh2 boy semua minta tips lebih2...malas nak layan. 

Its not really safe to patronise such massage places.  For an hour of pleasure we could get a lifetime of misery. When people take drugs, they become careless and sometimes for extra money they do bareback.  We might get stds like herpes, gonorrhoea or even worse Hiv. And if the place is not well maintained, get bitten by bed bugs or Mrsa. I stopped going to fresh2 when during one session the mb offered to bareback and cf.  

Guest Guest
3 hours ago, jondoe said:

I have tried before. Went over there for pure curiosity. So I texted them on WhatsApp and booked a slot for me. It’s a studio apartment in Shah Alam, nicely decorated I would say (for the price of the massage). 

Upon arrival I went straight away upstairs and the masseur asked me to be fully naked. So I lay down on the bed with my dick a bit hard already since I didn’t masturbate for 5 days. He started massaging my feet and legs (he never touched my balls or any other private part). He asked me to turn up and covering myself with a small towel which you can see my bulge. 

He once again started massing my legs and then going up to my upper body and not touching my dick, as I was falling asleep with the music and nice massage, my dick became softer. After a while he wake me up and said that he will start the manhood massage, which I immediately got hard.

He has very soft and warm hands, started the massage and I was hard rock already. As he massages my dick he explains what was the movements for. After a while my dick was even harder, and he asked me “ Are u gay? And I said “Yep, but very discreet”. He said “Top or bottom?” (I don’t know why he asked that but I answered). “I have a big one, so I am top”.

He started to massage faster and I told him “If you continue like this, I am going to cum” and he said “Do you wanna cum?” I said “Do you mind?” And he did not answer. So I ended up shooting a huge cum all over my chest. 

He then cleaned up my chest and dick and asked me to relax for a while he left the room. After 5min he came back and guide me to the shower. I shower and dress up and proceed for payment. 

1h full body massage + manhood massage = 85RM

i thought that was cheap and I love the way that he massages my body, right preasure and gentle.

Dying to go back there again for another massage hahahahaha

What's the name of your therapist/masseurs? Local Malay? 

Guest interested
7 hours ago, jondoe said:

He’s a local Malay guy. I don’t remember his name but I believe the you can go to their IG page and find out 

i think he asked if you were a top or bottom is to know which role you are...if you said bottom, he would have either allowed you to suck his cock or maybe he would have fucked you. Next time just say vers...

1 minute ago, Guest interested said:

i think he asked if you were a top or bottom is to know which role you are...if you said bottom, he would have either allowed you to suck his cock or maybe he would have fucked you. Next time just say vers...

Most probably. But I prefer to get sucked instead of sucking :D

Guest interested
44 minutes ago, jondoe said:

Most probably. But I prefer to get sucked instead of sucking :D

dont be selfish ...hahaha...suck and be sucked...unless you meet a bottom who doesnt like to be sucked...than jackpot for you.....

15 minutes ago, Guest interested said:

dont be selfish ...hahaha...suck and be sucked...unless you meet a bottom who doesnt like to be sucked...than jackpot for you.....

That’s my preference only hahahaha I didn’t say that I won’t suck :lol:

But sometimes when I am with someone I will suck him also hahahaha 

Guest interested
2 minutes ago, jondoe said:

That’s my preference only hahahaha I didn’t say that I won’t suck :lol:

But sometimes when I am with someone I will suck him also hahahaha 

nice....if you know of any hunky top masseur...let us know...thanks..haha

10 minutes ago, Guest interested said:

nice....if you know of any hunky top masseur...let us know...thanks..haha

I am new to this massage things, so far I just went to Arjuna Sari. I might need to explore another places also hahahaha 

Guest interested
5 minutes ago, jondoe said:

I am new to this massage things, so far I just went to Arjuna Sari. I might need to explore another places also hahahaha 

ya man...expensive habit...haizzz...we need to find guys like us to massage each other haha..and have fun oso

Guest Cheras
2 hours ago, TChamp said:

If I want to book him for full service, how much would they charged

No.. bbboy is more professional. Only massage, not like fresh2 where you can have full service eg different rates or bareback. Anything else you need to talk with the masseur at bbboy. Usually you might spend about 180.. 70 for massage and 110 for anything. 

Guest bottom
Just now, Guest Cheras said:

No.. bbboy is more professional. Only massage, not like fresh2 where you can have full service eg different rates or bareback. Anything else you need to talk with the masseur at bbboy. Usually you might spend about 180.. 70 for massage and 110 for anything. 

are the rooms private?..i mean with proper doors?

2 minutes ago, Guest Cheras said:

Actually you can have sex there, when i was there the masaager ask like am i top or bot and when i said i got no money left he gave me blowjob then told me to pay him 25

Guest Bottom
44 minutes ago, 18chinese said:

Actually you can have sex there, when i was there the masaager ask like am i top or bot and when i said i got no money left he gave me blowjob then told me to pay him 25

Of course you can have sex there, stupid. You think they survive on massage alone? Like guest cheras says, anything else you want besides massage you need to negotiate with the masseur. You discuss with the masseur, not the management. 

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, jondoe said:

Did you chose the therapist or being allocated to you? Or this is the one man show where the owner himself provides the services?

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Did you chose the therapist or being allocated to you? Or this is the one man show where the owner himself provides the services?

I don’t really know who is the owner of the place, but I only saw one masseur on that day over there, later after payment I saw the receptionist there also. So I am not really sure how many masseur they have it there 

Was at Borneo and unfortunately nobody was available other than a Malay young guy. I was hesitant because I'm not into young and slim and the massuer is both. But I had time to kill so I took him anyway. 

He said his name is Rudy, newly joined from Sarawak, just a wekk in Borneo. 

I hate to admit but he gave very good massage. Handjob was stiff but the massage alone was very very good. Deep and very strong. 

I won't take him again due to personal preference but his massage is undeniably good 

53 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Was at Borneo and unfortunately nobody was available other than a Malay young guy. I was hesitant because I'm not into young and slim and the massuer is both. But I had time to kill so I took him anyway. 

He said his name is Rudy, newly joined from Sarawak, just a wekk in Borneo. 

I hate to admit but he gave very good massage. Handjob was stiff but the massage alone was very very good. Deep and very strong. 

I won't take him again due to personal preference but his massage is undeniably good 

Wanna have a good massage also, how much for the massage? Any extra charges for handjob?

40 minutes ago, Guest CH12 said:

Wanna have a good massage also, how much for the massage? Any extra charges for handjob?

For Borneo the price is standard, RM70 per hour including hj. If you're happy then tip the masseur lo

3 minutes ago, Ddl1234 said:

Hi, has anyone here been to emperor spa or cozzyland in Kota Damansara? Is it a gay massage place? Cos when I Google gay massage in PJ its on the list .. appreciate any feedback

i am just search them on internet and look at their facebook, both of them are unisex massages parlor. i think its a massage parlor for female 

Guest Bbboy
36 minutes ago, TChamp said:

Just went to bbboy and make appt with Vincent for 2 hours. He’s sweet, caring and very good in service!

I’ll definitely look for him again.

Haha glad you enjoyed the session!!

Guest Bbboy
39 minutes ago, TChamp said:

Haha yes! But I wonder the mb there are clean and on prep?

Cos they do bb thou

Vincent dont bb. B2b yes but if you mean bareback Im sure he doesn’t.  If you want bareback or CF then go to Fresh2. Most of the Vietnam mbs there take drugs and bareback if you pay well. 

2 hours ago, bryancool said:

Wow... n u took his word for it.. u certainly like living dangerously :) 

Its ok lor..

all no STD. doctor eat what..

Cross road always watching.. car vendors eat what..:thumb:

All Eat healthy... gym indy  eat what?

Edited by Garyl

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.