Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Bottom
29 minutes ago, 18chinese said:

Its not like you have anybody  anyway and if you have issues with what he want just keep it to yourself

This is an open forum so why should i keep it to myself if i have issues with his nick? 

Guest Guest
2 minutes ago, Guest Bottom said:

This is an open forum so why should i keep it to myself if i have issues with his nick? 

He is just envious that he is not getting the attention he needs. 18chinese always cruises at toilets and pools but no luck so want to try his luck here. Just ignore him. 

Just now, 18chinese said:

Cause its open and because we don’t need your poison

Go find a cock to fuck you in the toilets. Thats what you like anyway. You have more poison then Bottom has becos you just simply suck or get fucked by anyone who catches your fancy. 

22 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

Go find a cock to fuck you in the toilets. Thats what you like anyway. You have more poison then Bottom has becos you just simply suck or get fucked by anyone who catches your fancy. 

26 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

He is just envious that he is not getting the attention he needs. 18chinese always cruises at toilets and pools but no luck so want to try his luck here. Just ignore him. 

Guest but never make id...........

17 hours ago, Guest What said:

Just finish massage session with Paul petang tadi. Fun starts from the beginning. Can feel his hard dick between my butt during massage. He so horny, he lick, kiss my ear, nipple. I
 did not expected he did this to me.He did fuck me(with condom) but cannot fully enter me because 
 i cannot tahan, pain. He keep choking me until he cum. Then he Hj me, i still cannot cum and i tell him i like cock fighting. We cock fighting, we cuddle and french kiss until i cum. Satu setengah jam massage Rm150 but i gave him RM170. He said why ada extra Rm20. I kata extra untuk service terbaik you.He thank me politely. He said he did not enjoy massage young boys and sometimes rejected them. He oso tell me, that the late Louis is his best friend. Louis nilah yang bawa dia ke dunia massage. Nama "Paul" yang digunakannya sekarang Louis yang beri.He oso tell me he is doing part time job as bartender under his appartment.. Semasa hendak keluar from his appartment we hugs and kiss again.Dia hantar saya hingga ke bawah appartment, then i go back to my hotel, looking at the mirror there is love bite mark on my right chest.

sound great, should pay him visit someday.

Edited by antlersea

Guest Fresh
3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Does people still go fresh2? That place dirty like shit. Many mb there take drugs so cannot get cock hard. Only bottom can. Polis sure come one day sbb kedai no lesen  mbs no visa but  have drugs. I tunggu and read news polis come. 

Have police raid??? I think police on the take no come raid... 

Guest Justman
2 hours ago, Guest Fresh said:

Have police raid??? I think police on the take no come raid... 

Certainly not tmn desa police but police from other districts like maybe puchong or bukit aman if  reports have been made. 

Guest Randkm
5 hours ago, Sudu said:

How much does he charges?

From the way he looks, definitely not cheap. So better get your wallets ready honey booboo

BTW is it weird that I don't like messeur who is TOO cute or TOO good looking? I prefer those who's not overly handsome but still handsome and humble enough for my liking. These days am questioning my standards cuz these overly handsome men sometimes annoy me. I'm not a hater but I don't know why I feel that way. Weird

12 hours ago, Sudu said:

How much does he charges?

i have not tried him but been eyeing for a while. if im not mistaken he mentioned  rm300 last time when we texted

6 hours ago, Guest Randkm said:

From the way he looks, definitely not cheap. So better get your wallets ready honey booboo

BTW is it weird that I don't like messeur who is TOO cute or TOO good looking? I prefer those who's not overly handsome but still handsome and humble enough for my liking. These days am questioning my standards cuz these overly handsome men sometimes annoy me. I'm not a hater but I don't know why I feel that way. Weird

yes thats the thing though.. he was a bit defensive in our chat thats y i didnt proceed. but then i regret for many months LoL 

Guest Ramdkm
7 minutes ago, que said:

yes thats the thing though.. he was a bit defensive in our chat thats y i didnt proceed. but then i regret for many months LoL 

Ohhhh. Iccccccc. That's a major major turn off for me. I wouldnt proceed at all if that's the case cuz I know sure as hell I will feel like hell or cheap after the so called "fun" if he's like an asshole. I can't speak on his or your behalf, but i got few word for you, act like a customer and don't mistreat yourself(unless that's your thing of course) 

Let us know how it works out. Always nice to have a erotic every now and then. =P

Guest Randkm
1 hour ago, 18chinese said:

I am planning to go to sempurna any recommendation?

Sempurna ah? Hmmm. Not really as I feel like sempurna overall the quality drop. But a quick tips is that you always ask the old men there about the therapist you are about to book because a lot of them look rather friggin different or some of them is so new and seriously a hot mess when massaging. But the uncle will be honest and tell you if they're slacking or short or maybe gained some weight or just plain bad. Always ask! Or else it'll seriously be a waste of time. Spend your money wise buddy

And come back with reviews

Guest Guest Teehee
5 minutes ago, Guest Randkm said:

Sempurna ah? Hmmm. Not really as I feel like sempurna overall the quality drop. But a quick tips is that you always ask the old men there about the therapist you are about to book because a lot of them look rather friggin different or some of them is so new and seriously a hot mess when massaging. But the uncle will be honest and tell you if they're slacking or short or maybe gained some weight or just plain bad. Always ask! Or else it'll seriously be a waste of time. Spend your money wise buddy

Yea can agree with this. The manager at the front desk is very honest about all this. If u are up for strong massage or whatever specific he is your go to guy and he will recommend accordingly to your liking. Last time i told him i like a hunky and beefy masseur that massages well and he offered for me to try Matt. Super buff and polite but i think he is also gone.

2 hours ago, Guest Brandon said:

Anyone has superboy derek whatsap? Thank u in advance

Hi Brandon, kindly contact me at 

Wechat: Superboyderek 

do mark down dates below: 

APRIL 11-23 / MAY 18-31 ( Overseas Tour) 

Do create an Account here to PM me

I unable to provide WhatsApp number here for security protection issue

Thank You 

Contact |  012 4173134  

Guest Randkm
3 hours ago, Guest Guest Teehee said:

Yea can agree with this. The manager at the front desk is very honest about all this. If u are up for strong massage or whatever specific he is your go to guy and he will recommend accordingly to your liking. Last time i told him i like a hunky and beefy masseur that massages well and he offered for me to try Matt. Super buff and polite but i think he is also gone.

Matt? Herm never tried him? Foreigner or? Holy shit so many hidden gems. But I think I'll try out borneo next time. More economical friendly LOL

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

funny things happened lately, so many GUEST USER that purposely post in Forum to start fight or saying bad about others. I think Admin people should banned those GUEST USER and forced them to register in order to post anything... LOL

Takes two hands to clap. If no response then its just empty noise.  Same like what you are saying. Maybe you are trying to start a fight by saying such things?

Guest Maybe
5 hours ago, Redyy said:

Sempurna now less choice.  All masseur left due to raid. 

Yes and fresh2 also at risk becos most of the mbs without valid visa and drug users.

i dont understand why so many guest here keep attacking fresh2 and keep scaring off like going to raid bla bla bla..!! why so hate fresh2? if fresh2 kena raid, im sure alot of premises will kena too..!!! i dont particular like fresh2 as some of the comment here quite true is dirty and the bed really alot of bangsat !!! still why the guest here watever post also want attack and only attack fresh2?? 

27 minutes ago, Jon_123 said:

i dont understand why so many guest here keep attacking fresh2 and keep scaring off like going to raid bla bla bla..!! why so hate fresh2? if fresh2 kena raid, im sure alot of premises will kena too..!!! i dont particular like fresh2 as some of the comment here quite true is dirty and the bed really alot of bangsat !!! still why the guest here watever post also want attack and only attack fresh2?? 

As you commented most of the comments is true eg dirty and unhygienic. And the mbs there are not like fresh1.  Sempurna, bbboy and fresh1 has been raided before so i guess its a matter of time fresh2 got raided.

On 3/25/2019 at 12:31 AM, Caventeo said:

He is local or foreigner?

Paul is amazing. Small guy with huge cock. Really good at massage, and if you want to try his size, he will fuck you.

But, more important he is a lovely guy. He gives a real BF experience, with kissing, and hugging. After sex he have a wonderful head and chest massage

I asked him what type of customers he does not like - young and/or smelly!

7 hours ago, publicoutdoorcbt said:

funny things happened lately, so many GUEST USER that purposely post in Forum to start fight or saying bad about others. I think Admin people should banned those GUEST USER and forced them to register in order to post anything... LOL

Ikr they are like bullying people like me lol

9 hours ago, Guest Guest Teehee said:

9 hours ago, Guest Randkm said:

Thank you so much man

9 hours ago, Guest Guest Teehee said:

9 hours ago, Guest Randkm said:

Thank you so much man

Guest Happy
22 minutes ago, Guest Josh said:

Paul is amazing. Small guy with huge cock. Really good at massage, and if you want to try his size, he will fuck you.

But, more important he is a lovely guy. He gives a real BF experience, with kissing, and hugging. After sex he have a wonderful head and chest massage

I asked him what type of customers he does not like - young and/or smelly!

Very true, I am 56 years old married guy (weight-65 kg, waist-29 inch, slim,fit body, regularly go to gym) has a very very wonderful session with him.

33 minutes ago, Guest Haha said:

As you commented most of the comments is true eg dirty and unhygienic. And the mbs there are not like fresh1.  Sempurna, bbboy and fresh1 has been raided before so i guess its a matter of time fresh2 got raided.

Maybe fresh2 deserves the bad rep that it’s getting. I got bitten by bedbugs and even after complaining the management doesn’t try to improve. That place needs an overhaul. I guess becos there is no boss to take care of the place. I stop going there and now go to bbboy. Much more cleaner and better management. Plus the boys at bbboy are so much better!!

50 minutes ago, Guest Happy said:

Very true, I am 56 years old married guy (weight-65 kg, waist-29 inch, slim,fit body, regularly go to gym) has a very very wonderful session with him.

Yeah got rejected coz i look young. 

Guest Guest
7 minutes ago, 18chinese said:

Man i got caught but i think i got a piece of the story that is bad about him but idk if it true cause i just saw it from history searvh 

You’re like pot calling the kettle black. You saw it from history search and you assumed the worse of him. That makes you no different from the guests who stirs the pot here. Only difference between  you and us is you are a registered member . Aristic ong is one of the pioneers here. And let me tell you, he certainly isn’t like you,quick to judge people without knowing anything. Aristic was a helpful person to any members or guests who inquired about anything related to the forum. 

Guest Sleepy
1 hour ago, Guest Will said:

Maybe fresh2 deserves the bad rep that it’s getting. I got bitten by bedbugs and even after complaining the management doesn’t try to improve. That place needs an overhaul. I guess becos there is no boss to take care of the place. I stop going there and now go to bbboy. Much more cleaner and better management. Plus the boys at bbboy are so much better!!

I setuju sgt with this!! Dulu i go fresh2 but the msnager sana sombong. Then he leave and come Vietnam msnager pulaks. Lagi worse. Kaki ice dan poyo poyo. Skrg i go bbboy. There boy semua ada maners and important not mata duitan. Fresh2 boy semua minta tips lebih2...malas nak layan. 

8 hours ago, Guest Sleepy said:

I setuju sgt with this!! Dulu i go fresh2 but the msnager sana sombong. Then he leave and come Vietnam msnager pulaks. Lagi worse. Kaki ice dan poyo poyo. Skrg i go bbboy. There boy semua ada maners and important not mata duitan. Fresh2 boy semua minta tips lebih2...malas nak layan. 

Any recomendation for bboy?

any good boy there?

Guest Chinese
11 hours ago, 18chinese said:

Man i got caught but i think i got a piece of the story that is bad about him but idk if it true cause i just saw it from history searvh 

I think you better stick to waiting to suck cocks at Taylors toilet or swimming pool toilets. Simply write like all the guest trolls.

Guest Chi-dude
13 hours ago, Guest Haha said:

Yep.. That place is a haven now for gays who look for CF. Furthermore it’s dangerous to go because most of the mbs there are on social pass or fake visas. Like the raid done in sempurna not long ago and at Fresh cheras recently. At least at the two centers the police was looking at illegals. At Fresh tmn desa it’s illegals and drugs.

16 minutes ago, Guest Chinese said:

I think you better stick to waiting to suck cocks at Taylors toilet or swimming pool toilets. Simply write like all the guest trolls.

Bbboy used to have very good masseur. I still remember first generation of yoyo. He is so lovely, caring and nice shape body. He treat all customers like he bf. 

But he already retired as massuer. 

Guest Bbboy
1 hour ago, sky78 said:

Bbboy used to have very good masseur. I still remember first generation of yoyo. He is so lovely, caring and nice shape body. He treat all customers like he bf. 

But he already retired as massuer. 

Now still have. I like Vincent . Strong and manly and not demanding. 

Guest Bottom
38 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

BB boy far better than Ken Massage 

Agree!! Better than most centres. Cleaner and nicer boys compared to fresh2 tmn desa 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.