Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 10/25/2020 at 2:11 AM, sebastian1 said:

He look so muscular !!!😍😍

Sanio is a good guy.  HIs equipment is always hard.  I have tried thicker and longer too but his is nice.  

On 10/26/2020 at 12:32 AM, Guest Johny said:

Is he the one who likes to slide his dick on butt n sumtimes like wanna fuck without condom? Just checking coz i think i read it somewhere but not sure whether its him or other ppl

Yes he is.  He tries to fuck but you can stop him.

15 hours ago, Guest Brandon said:

Tried him quite a while ago.. true power top big dick..massage so2 only..massaged my shoulder n literally put his dick on my head..i just grab it with my hand n massage it a bit..n he got hard..he then straight away siton top of me pull down his underwear n shove his dick into my mouth..the rest was history not to be forgotten hehe

How big is big?  Looks like nice equipment.  Oh for the CMCO to be over.

21 hours ago, Sexythonger said:

It was my first time visit Oops, since the offer is quite good (RM70 for sauna entrance and massage), so why not give it a try. I didnt ask the masseur name, but he did sensual massage and touched all over my body and hole. He wanted to fuck me without condom but I refused. It was a great experience though

I think u are his type. Lucky you. But doing raw is not advisable. Luckily u are steady and reject. 

Guest Bruce124
On 10/23/2020 at 10:30 PM, Guest Sempurna said:

What is his name ?

Ice from sempurna.....Not recommended, massage was ok but for the fun part, he cannot bottom though he willin to bottom, body n face is not like in photo    heavily edited.....overall maybe worth massage but not the extra

1 hour ago, Guest Bruce124 said:

Ice from sempurna.....Not recommended, massage was ok but for the fun part, he cannot bottom though he willin to bottom, body n face is not like in photo    heavily edited.....overall maybe worth massage but not the extra

Yup I have to totally agreed with you. Massage wise just ok for fun also just ok lah. But I’m totally disappointed because photo really heavily edited. Worst than fresh boys. Skinny n the face also not same as photo. 
my biggest regret ever. The only masseur that WOW me is Adian. He looks much much better than photo 

56 minutes ago, MalayB said:

Ive tried him before long time ago. He is an Indonesian guy, daddy looking. The room is nice and clean not sure if the same place now at Pudu Ulu. Massage was good and he did b2b too. His dick is just the right size, not big and not small. He is good at licking your nipples haha. 

Im sure from this review someone will dm me and ask the FAQ...haha

1. No i dont have his number

2. Is he a good top? I dont know i just BJ him

3. Is he a good bottom. IDK

4. Does he kiss? I didnt kiss him. 

5. How much do you pay? Not my responsibility how much one will charge you. You better ask. 

Thanks

Guest Sanio fren
22 hours ago, Grazzy said:

Sanio is a good guy.  HIs equipment is always hard.  I have tried thicker and longer too but his is nice.  

Yes he's good. A friend of mine who i recommend to Sanio told me has a very hot Indo room mate. Muscular body - he describe as chunky and ripped and bigger cock than sanio. He said they had a great session. Sanio was the one to recommend, so if you want his contact chat with Sanio.

37 minutes ago, Guest Sanio fren said:

Yes he's good. A friend of mine who i recommend to Sanio told me has a very hot Indo room mate. Muscular body - he describe as chunky and ripped and bigger cock than sanio. He said they had a great session. Sanio was the one to recommend, so if you want his contact chat with Sanio.

I freaking love Indonesian. May I know do you have the indonesian’s contact number? Sanio is not my type but that indonesian highly likely my type 

1 hour ago, Guest Ryu said:

I freaking love Indonesian. May I know do you have the indonesian’s contact number? Sanio is not my type but that indonesian highly likely my type 

2 hours ago, Guest Sanio fren said:

Yes would you share the Indonesian number if you have too?

Long time never post here...

I used to enjoy massage with extra service which is more like BF experience... sensual and caring...not scammy and fast2 just wanna HJ u and leave you cold.

my main guys were Greene (retired) and Rock (dunno where) from Fresh1, and 1 BF experience with Coke (also dunno where) from Fresh2.

any recommendations for Bf experience service nowadays?

Guest Pudu Ulu
8 hours ago, MalayB said:

Ive tried him before long time ago. He is an Indonesian guy, daddy looking. The room is nice and clean not sure if the same place now at Pudu Ulu. Massage was good and he did b2b too. His dick is just the right size, not big and not small. He is good at licking your nipples haha. 

Im sure from this review someone will dm me and ask the FAQ...haha

1. No i dont have his number

2. Is he a good top? I dont know i just BJ him

3. Is he a good bottom. IDK

4. Does he kiss? I didnt kiss him. 

5. How much do you pay? Not my responsibility how much one will charge you. You better ask. 

I got his number last year when he find customer in grindr. 

Try yr luck with this number : 0164060621.

If he has change number, then u had no luck.

But you can find him near cheras Gay apps i believe.

Let me know how his massage from yr review ya.

Guest Guest4indonT
5 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

I would love to try the indon guy. Pls let me know if got the contact. Thanks

Guest Sanio Indo contact
6 hours ago, sangapjekeja said:

Yes would you share the Indonesian number if you have too?

Contact Sanyo direct ask indo friend hp. They are cool and not contest. work 2gether.  Sanyo - +60 11-2626 7178

Guest Kluster
4 hours ago, sexyspider said:

Orang kata kalau berlaku kluster ini orang awam susah nak mengaku, betul ke tak betul?

Kluster happy ending namanya. Mati keras sapa nak mengaku kot. Konpem bini asah parang kat umah🤣🤣 pishang la jawabnya

Tan Sri Noor Hisham cakap macam bawah ni:
"KKM juga telah mengenal pasti, satu kluster baru iaitu kluster Happy Ending yang mana ia melibatkan sepuluh orang wanita warga China dan lima orang wanita warga Indonesia. 

Tetapi buat masa ini, hanya seorang sahaja pesakit positif yang tampil menyerah diri. 

Kesian KKM nak carik kontak rapat smua tak mengaku. Sndiri cari penyakit!

hopefully no gay cluster from this forum soon lol

Screenshot_2020_1028_175958.png

Next will be Kluster Sempurna from all those caring guys who went to support the poor hungry MBs. Shake your own cock for few weeks lah. You keep spreading, people keep suffering and losing job. Selfish pricks.

9 hours ago, Guest Sanio fren said:

If I'm not wrong that could be Leey cause I heard that both can do 4hands 2gether! Contact +601136387128 for Leey

Guest SpaLovers

I've tried Rahsia Spa today. they are located in Vivo Residential Suite. The waze took me for a big u turn before entering visitors parking. It is big parking lots and free of charge. the security assisted me to the lift and the lift just infront of their unit. The therapist were welcoming me with smile and treated me with welcoming drinks. the reception area was decorated nicely, so calm, with nice music and its feel like home. before the massage started, the therapist ask about my injuries, allergies and if i have any part of my body to focus on. I saw two therapist at the time, the another therapist entertained other client at the other room. i had Aby as my therapist, quite handsome, body builder type body, quite tall and really attentive.

When entering the treatment room, i amazed with the room, with the aromatherapy candle, the scents were so nice, spacious room, i had my own wardrobe and they provide bath robe too. it was like 5 star spa. 

The best part is the massage, it was my greatest experience. he is so experienced and knowledgable. the touch was firm and right on points. the mandhood massage was so sensual especially when he did the checking from back i almost cum at that time :) my shoulder problem fixed already. 120 minutes session ended so quickly, and i was like i want to spend more time but he had another appointment after me. he did share me about my body and mandhood condition and shared the techniques and exercises i can do to have better performance. he end my session with anti stress massage which blown my mind away and i fall asleep after few second he started massage. 

during check out, he served me ginger tea- the best ginger tea i ever had. i can say this spa provide real and quality treatment and the therapists are very professional. The spa were super clean and really privacy. If you guys looking for good massage, then i really suggest to try this spa. its worth paid for this kind 5 star treatment. but they accept only appointment. Their number - 017-9913191.

Guest Guest4indonT
15 hours ago, Guest Sanio Indo contact said:

thanks

Contact Sanyo direct ask indo friend hp. They are cool and not contest. work 2gether.  Sanyo - +60 11-2626 7178

Guest NaughtyBoy
16 hours ago, Guest SpaLovers said:

I've tried Rahsia Spa today. they are located in Vivo Residential Suite. The waze took me for a big u turn before entering visitors parking. It is big parking lots and free of charge. the security assisted me to the lift and the lift just infront of their unit. The therapist were welcoming me with smile and treated me with welcoming drinks. the reception area was decorated nicely, so calm, with nice music and its feel like home. before the massage started, the therapist ask about my injuries, allergies and if i have any part of my body to focus on. I saw two therapist at the time, the another therapist entertained other client at the other room. i had Aby as my therapist, quite handsome, body builder type body, quite tall and really attentive.

When entering the treatment room, i amazed with the room, with the aromatherapy candle, the scents were so nice, spacious room, i had my own wardrobe and they provide bath robe too. it was like 5 star spa. 

The best part is the massage, it was my greatest experience. he is so experienced and knowledgable. the touch was firm and right on points. the mandhood massage was so sensual especially when he did the checking from back i almost cum at that time :) my shoulder problem fixed already. 120 minutes session ended so quickly, and i was like i want to spend more time but he had another appointment after me. he did share me about my body and mandhood condition and shared the techniques and exercises i can do to have better performance. he end my session with anti stress massage which blown my mind away and i fall asleep after few second he started massage. 

during check out, he served me ginger tea- the best ginger tea i ever had. i can say this spa provide real and quality treatment and the therapists are very professional. The spa were super clean and really privacy. If you guys looking for good massage, then i really suggest to try this spa. its worth paid for this kind 5 star treatment. but they accept only appointment. Their number - 017-9913191.

Are you sure? Some comments stated that masseur is slightly chubby. Not many good reviews so far.

6 minutes ago, alex3689 said:

iyou not sure then go try yourself 

fat shaming is not ok

This is not considered fat shaming. What is wrong if someone says the masseur is chubby? It is the same to say the masseur is hunky, tall, slim or stinks. Then y u never comment on that?  He did not say he is fat and worthless or such comments. He was just stating a comment he read here. Unless u r fat and therefore feel he was attacking u,thats why u get all work up. 

3 hours ago, Guest NaughtyBoy said:

Are you sure? Some comments stated that masseur is slightly chubby. Not many good reviews so far.

Take it lightly, it's their boss Ryan trying to promote his own centre there. Most massage centre are very much affected this time. It's ok to create some awareness here. Some people likes chubby too. At least I like chubby sometimes.

2 hours ago, BernardMillon said:

Take it lightly, it's their boss Ryan trying to promote his own centre there. Most massage centre are very much affected this time. It's ok to create some awareness here. Some people likes chubby too. At least I like chubby sometimes.

How do you know it’s written by the boss? Care to elaborate? I kinda like guys with a little tummy fat..rather than guys with six pecs actually.Find it nicer to hug. Haha

On 10/14/2020 at 12:09 AM, Guest Aromann Ultra said:

This is my second visit to Aromann (UOA). I had the Best Mann 6 package on my first visit, it seems like this is their most popular package for the moment. It was quite good but didn't exactly scratch my "itch", although it was with manhood massage. I had been feeling for some touches so I went through their website. Then I saw this Aromann Ultra. Only visible on booking page after you log in, it says "sensual massage". So, I booked for a session through phone. My experience: Very underrated I must say... 😈

Not sure if I should reveal the masseur's name here openly as he did a little extra for me (still no hanky p) and I heard they are not supposed to as the place is proper.

Here goes. It started with the back of my legs. Some rubbing on my calves and it felt nice, next on were some light rubbing and strokes around my crack and a few times his hand passed by my hole lightly. There was a part where he lifted up my leg on his thigh and stroked from my ankle to crotch. I had just little hair around my hole, my sensitivity peaked between those little hair and his hand  😁 As a small spoon, needless to say I enjoyed this part enormously. I just love my ass being caressed.

After some good slow rubbing on my lower back, he proceeded to upper. Things got interesting from here... He moved my hand onto his lean muscular hairy legs. I didn't make any move at the beginning as I know the place supposedly decent. It felt nice to return some touches while being touched myself.

Then next I turned around facing up. Same, he started on each of my leg and then some strokes around my crotch. I still enjoyed from the back more though. He moved upward to my chest and shoulder next. After a little nipple plays and he saw I enjoyed it, he started to get a little rough on cupping my chest. Seeing no rejection from me, he climbed up to the massage bed, sat and held behind me.

At that point, I was already hard and the cover towel is gone. He brushed and cupped my chest (he seemed love doing this. He does look straight and from the way he did it, he was probably imagining a woman) while we were touching each other.

I wanted to cum but didn't go for it, as I wanted to playback this later and jerk off when I got home. To conclude this, I enjoyed it very much with little surprises. I'd recommend Ultra to someone who wants a slow sensual massage at a clean decent place (with attached in-room shower) without any fucking (I don't fuck with strangers).

1.5 hour, RM180+ included tax. (I'd take a 2-hour sess next time). 

Can DM the name of masseur... Perhaps I can check if the same with mine 😛

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.