Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 10/5/2021 at 10:57 AM, LanShiangTa said:

Limit of 12 max. Must call & reserve a slot,
no walk ins - at least on a Sunday AFAIK

That limit makes sense as the space is small.
Plus, we're just reeling from a pandemic
(which is ongoing actually)

The place looks pretty much the same
as it was 18 months or so ago.

Crowd-wise, that depends on one's taste. Being
a fan of chunky men above 40, I did not find
what I was looking for the last time I was there.
That could be good news for some :)

if no other option is open, then its good. else just OK laa

On 10/5/2021 at 10:57 AM, LanShiangTa said:

Limit of 12 max. Must call & reserve a slot,
no walk ins - at least on a Sunday AFAIK

That limit makes sense as the space is small.
Plus, we're just reeling from a pandemic
(which is ongoing actually)

The place looks pretty much the same
as it was 18 months or so ago.

Crowd-wise, that depends on one's taste. Being
a fan of chunky men above 40, I did not find
what I was looking for the last time I was there.
That could be good news for some :)

Thanks, it is good to hear things are still the same at Sweaters. I'll probably check it out when the covid numbers hits a safer level. Hehe been itching to go out in public with my buttplug again. 

Hey guys!

I did some massage reviews here (in the previous thread) after getting some wonderful recommendations from you guys here. I am looking to try more places just to keep things fresh and exciting. I would like to ask your recommendations on any blind massage places or people. I don't mind if the masseuse is a little naughty as long as the massage is good and effective. 

Thank you in advance! 

On 10/8/2021 at 3:42 PM, nabalu99 said:

which massuer u recommended in Menu Space? do they do hanky panky also?

I am profession masseur. 

I am a body masseur here in KL.

Only outcall

Full body men2men massage service

Light to Medium pressure massage

PM me...for details

or email: ilovemassagekl@gmail.com

On 10/11/2021 at 8:47 PM, hornychub said:

Went to Sweaters last weekend. Must make appointment before you can go. Entrance fee was RM23. Its been more than a year since I visited a sauna and I was itching to try. I wouldn't call it a sauna cause there's only like two sauna boxes, it's more like a social hangout place for people to see other people naked and have fun. There were around 10 people or so due to the limitation of 12 people, I guess the center was trying not to admit too many people. 

Crowd was a mix of bears, daddies and monkeys. It's not a chub friendly sauna like senses and I did not see any other big chubs like myself. People seem to walk around in the small space looking for their target. I just sat in a corner and observe whether anyone needs to be served. Knelt on the ground and serviced two delicious cocks, one on a stocky middle aged guy and one on a daddy. The first one was of a good size and very nice to suck on. Thank you for feeding me that stick haha I'm glad I made it cum. Second one was a grower, it was so small I could play with my two fingers but one I caress the smooth older man, it began to grow and grow and it was a nice one too. 

It was not my kind of scene but what a good way to spend 2 hours of free time and 23 bucks 🤣🤣🤣 

Haha...nice.

Thanks for sharing..

On 10/6/2021 at 11:00 AM, BernardMillon said:

Not really as most are closed. Been to one or two operated at home. KK from Cyberjaya and Jacky from OUG.

Hi, would you recommend Jacky from OUG??

Can I have his contact please.

On 10/12/2021 at 1:51 PM, hornychub said:

Just learned that Borneo Massage previous uncle boss has passed away. Rip 😭

There is a new boss handling the booking. Not very WhatsApp friendly, can call if want to book

+60 14-313 3545

Can you recommend a good masseur there preferably with fit bod? 

On 10/12/2021 at 2:35 PM, LanShiangTa said:

Covid death ?

Was friend with him on Facebook and spent long time looking through my friend list. His name was Anthony, covid got him 😭 RIP

On 10/12/2021 at 3:05 PM, nabalu99 said:

Ya, I know. He kene covid. 

Haiz fk covid

On 10/12/2021 at 4:08 PM, Swimr said:

Can you recommend a good masseur there preferably with fit bod? 

I have not tried any fit bod masseur there but I found out that Ejoi, Faizrus & Wan from Sempurna also work there part time now. They have 8 masseurs now. 

On 10/12/2021 at 4:57 PM, hornychub said:

Was friend with him on Facebook and spent long time looking through my friend list. His name was Anthony, covid got him 😭 RIP

Haiz fk covid

I have not tried any fit bod masseur there but I found out that Ejoi, Faizrus & Wan from Sempurna also work there part time now. They have 8 masseurs now. 

Ah thank you for your updates as always 💗

On 10/12/2021 at 5:13 PM, matt122333 said:

Can hear your review for Faizrul and Wan ??Thanks.

Wan is a daddy type masseur who is muscular and stocky. Have not tried him though, not feeling the attraction 

The other one is a new guy that I have not seen. You can contact the boss. He will send you some photos with descriptions. Faizrus looked yums but I wanted to meet ejoi today 

On 10/11/2021 at 8:47 PM, hornychub said:

Went to Sweaters last weekend. Must make appointment before you can go. Entrance fee was RM23. Its been more than a year since I visited a sauna and I was itching to try. I wouldn't call it a sauna cause there's only like two sauna boxes, it's more like a social hangout place for people to see other people naked and have fun. There were around 10 people or so due to the limitation of 12 people, I guess the center was trying not to admit too many people. 

Crowd was a mix of bears, daddies and monkeys. It's not a chub friendly sauna like senses and I did not see any other big chubs like myself. People seem to walk around in the small space looking for their target. I just sat in a corner and observe whether anyone needs to be served. Knelt on the ground and serviced two delicious cocks, one on a stocky middle aged guy and one on a daddy. The first one was of a good size and very nice to suck on. Thank you for feeding me that stick haha I'm glad I made it cum. Second one was a grower, it was so small I could play with my two fingers but one I caress the smooth older man, it began to grow and grow and it was a nice one too. 

It was not my kind of scene but what a good way to spend 2 hours of free time and 23 bucks 🤣🤣🤣 

Wah so sexually explicit and hot!

Must have been damn satisfying sucking daddies cocks after so much pent up frustration due to the MCO.. 

I might wanna book a spot maybe next week during public holiday 🤔  might get to see more matured daddies roaming around looking for fun..

Edited by Daddyhunter

On 10/12/2021 at 5:22 PM, hornychub said:

Wan is a daddy type masseur who is muscular and stocky. Have not tried him though, not feeling the attraction 

The other one is a new guy that I have not seen. You can contact the boss. He will send you some photos with descriptions. Faizrus looked yums but I wanted to meet ejoi today 

Do you have their photos?

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.