Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Bottom
40 minutes ago, Guest William said:

Yes same person. Same tattoos and same duck lips. One photo photoshopped and one original app 

He has a nice body due to constant gyming..but his face is like that lor..cannot change unless go plastic surgery...just don't look too much at his face ..

Guest Bottom
46 minutes ago, MalayB said:

Im ok with his face and body. He looks more like a real man to me hahaha. And we are not that good looking either LOL

Who is "we are not good looking either?" Speak for yourself pls..say I am not good looking..haha...

1 hour ago, Sexythonger said:

Had a good day at Hilton Sauna today. Few hot guys were around, one was australian hunk with black thong really made me hard. Nice body, tall, good looking and nice butt as well. 

Is it open to walk-in for non guests. If yes, how much for entry?  

Guest Rr driver
On 4/6/2021 at 3:40 PM, Ali44 said:

What about the other saunas.  Like Forest and chakran?  

Looks like we have to go back to outdoor cruising again.

If you know how to follow Twitter, there are plenty of cruising ports especially the RRs because only the lorry drivers are freely moving about. 

Even many of the straight sex places are closed also so they are hungry for sex and we gays freely provide free services in substitution. These lorry drivers are really horny bastards and can really fuck well.

Even without MCO, many of them already know how to fuck gays. Now is lagi fuck crazy. 

11 hours ago, Ali44 said:

Is it open to walk-in for non guests. If yes, how much for entry?  

I was there last week and the counter attendant at the sauna told me that it was NOT OPENED for walk in guets yet due to CMCO. Only for hotel guests.  So that poster is either lying or a very good bull shitter. And the walk in price is NOT RM85 but RM90. Another bullshit lie. Lol. 

Edited by Daddyhunter

6 hours ago, Guest Rr driver said:

If you know how to follow Twitter, there are plenty of cruising ports especially the RRs because only the lorry drivers are freely moving about. 

Even many of the straight sex places are closed also so they are hungry for sex and we gays freely provide free services in substitution. These lorry drivers are really horny bastards and can really fuck well.

Even without MCO, many of them already know how to fuck gays. Now is lagi fuck crazy. 

Any suggestion? haha

8 hours ago, Guest Rr driver said:

Any Twitter account you suggest to follow? 

Guest Fed up
5 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

I was there last week and the counter attendant at the sauna told me that it was NOT OPENED for walk in guets yet due to CMCO. Only for hotel guests.  So that poster is either lying or a very good bull shitter. And the walk in price is NOT RM85 but RM90. Another bullshit lie. Lol. 

Agree...I gym there and can tell u no walk in..even the gym membership is frozen at the moment..

12 hours ago, Guest Rr driver said:

Lol. Lots of straight, horny lorry driver uncles who are looking for a good hole to screw and they don't care males or females?! Wow...too good to be true. Which are the R&Rs nearby Klang valley which is the crusiest and got the most action?! Lol. 

15 hours ago, Guest Rr driver said:

I dont know which R&R but the story about lorry drivers is actually true. I have a friend who loves to cruise at the R&R and he told me exactly the same. Especially middle of the night, early morning around 2-3am ish. He sometimes had sex at the back seat of the trailer, with both of the driver and assistant. They are wild! 😂

Guest Rr driver
2 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Lol. Lots of straight, horny lorry driver uncles who are looking for a good hole to screw and they don't care males or females?! Wow...too good to be true. Which are the R&Rs nearby Klang valley which is the crusiest and got the most action?! Lol. 

I don't know klang.

But the route between Cameron, KL and SG is the busiest. Kluang area is the busiest since it also connects E W. 

Before Covid, they usually go for cheap sex by those Indonesian, China girls, Burmese girls hiding in those small towns to provide cheap sex services. But since Covid, these girls cannot return. The cheap hotels also no business bc of restrictions.

But men still need sex. Free gay sex already well known at RR. Now lagi more needed. Even straight ones after trying, they say they like my backside so juicy and hot inside because men have higher metabolic rate. Also those prostitutes already no feeling for sex and cannot get wet anymore. But I'm all wet and juicy. I'm so responsive to getting fucked, they like better than the dead fish prostitutes.

Guest Rr driver
8 minutes ago, MalayB said:

I dont know which R&R but the story about lorry drivers is actually true. I have a friend who loves to cruise at the R&R and he told me exactly the same. Especially middle of the night, early morning around 2-3am ish. He sometimes had sex at the back seat of the trailer, with both of the driver and assistant. They are wild! 😂

Most times, the driver and the assistant are not so close. Each time they finished an assignment, the driver will let the assistant go off half way and he'll drive alone.

That's when he'll use the privacy to look for gay sex.

Some of them have spacious back seat beds. They literally live in the lorry and only go home once a week. They take assignments continuously and only stop to eat, shower, sleep then sex. Their whole mind is occupied by assignment connections and once settled, sex, sex, sex because of the boredom on the road, nothing to think about but sex. Gay men are more responsive and let them play longer.

2 hours ago, Guest Rr driver said:

I don't know klang.

But the route between Cameron, KL and SG is the busiest. Kluang area is the busiest since it also connects E W. 

Before Covid, they usually go for cheap sex by those Indonesian, China girls, Burmese girls hiding in those small towns to provide cheap sex services. But since Covid, these girls cannot return. The cheap hotels also no business bc of restrictions.

But men still need sex. Free gay sex already well known at RR. Now lagi more needed. Even straight ones after trying, they say they like my backside so juicy and hot inside because men have higher metabolic rate. Also those prostitutes already no feeling for sex and cannot get wet anymore. But I'm all wet and juicy. I'm so responsive to getting fucked, they like better than the dead fish prostitutes.

Kluang area? At where?

14 hours ago, Guest Rr driver said:

I don't know klang.

Wow! Loving your sexcapades and horny experiences. Do these daddy truck drivers talk dirty while fucking your man pussy? SO HOT.  

21 hours ago, MalayB said:

Jom share more! Sometimes even if you are not going to look for sex, its good to cruise and see horny lorry drivers ;)

Guest Rr driver
19 hours ago, Chubrapist said:

Kluang area? At where?

If u local, no need ask

before MCO around the seedy cheap hotels of Ayer Hitam and back lanes many pros. Now no more.

I went RR recently near 7pm but food stalls already closed. Last time have a few open until 10pm. then went to check toilets, immediately see one shwering and stroking big shiny cock at me

I touched but he told me to clean pantat n wait outside

When he finished, he brought me to his lorry and slowly check my backside like expert

we fuck n rest till 2am

last time only happenning after 12pm when stalls all closed and tourist buses no more

now no stall open, no tourist buses and horny lorry drivers no pros to fuck

every night I tried this month easy to get 4 times out of 5, before is 1 out of 10 if lucky

Guest Rr driver
7 hours ago, Daddyhunter said:

Wow! Loving your sexcapades and horny experiences. Do these daddy truck drivers talk dirty while fucking your man pussy? SO HOT.  

its like sop, starting they must first say they don't like my man body but they very horny bc no pros to fuck

then ask me why I want to be cb hole, song where...here ar?there ar? explore and touch to purposely stimulate me "walau you cb itchy want song, I fuck your cb"

then got one tell me he like my cb so hot and juicy inide.

but I think after MCO not so easy anymore.

26 minutes ago, Guest Rr driver said:

If u local, no need ask

before MCO around the seedy cheap hotels of Ayer Hitam and back lanes many pros. Now no more.

I went RR recently near 7pm but food stalls already closed. Last time have a few open until 10pm. then went to check toilets, immediately see one shwering and stroking big shiny cock at me

When he finished, he brought me to his lorry and slowly check my backside like expert

we fuck n rest till 2am

last time only happenning after 12pm when stalls all closed and tourist buses no more

every night I tried this month easy to get 4 times out of 5, before is 1 out of 10 if lucky

Damn this makes me horny! Haha

1 hour ago, Guest Rr driver said:

If u local, no need ask

we fuck n rest till 2am

What is RR?  And where is it located at? 

57 minutes ago, Ali44 said:

What is RR?  And where is it located at? 

RR stands for Rest & Recreation, right? So those service areas around the highways... But which one are the good ones around KL?
Thx!

Guest Curious
2 hours ago, Guest Rr driver said:

If u local, no need ask

we fuck n rest till 2am

It sounds really hot and so tempting. But randomly fucking with people there, you don’t worry about std or virus such as HIV? I’m just wondering. 
I would be so panic after fucking hahaaha

On 4/14/2021 at 7:18 AM, Guest Rr driver said:

I think not only RRs. Anywhere can find, like those guards/ securities around the shopping malls, condos, etc. All are so horny 😅 some are very hot. 
I encountered one good looking and fit cleaner in the toilet in the mall, i purposely asked for the toilet paper and my hand was closed to his dick, he didn’t even move himself 😅 but that time was crowded with people, didn’t manage to do anything. And some just want money, so they will let you touch too. 

Guest Rr driver
33 minutes ago, Guest Curious said:

It sounds really hot and so tempting. But randomly fucking with people there, you don’t worry about std or virus such as HIV? I’m just wondering. 

They lagi takut than me. Some use phone light to check my body like go pasar choosing meat. I also check them carefully,

Unfortunately most want to fuck raw knowing I'm desperate than them.

Another sop from covid, they have sanitizing sprays and wet tissues and wipe me sanitized like baby, then they spray into my cb ask me to keep legs high for the spray to run deep inside; very humiliating waiting upside down while they use finger to push and push more inside.

but can feel from their hard breathing that they are very horny like long time no fuck. I think MCO was longer than they expected so finally need to find warm body to release instead of always jo unsatisfied. OMG, they fuck really kuat kuat until I see stars.

Guest Rr driver
36 minutes ago, Guest True said:

I think not only RRs. Anywhere can find, like those guards/ securities around the shopping malls, condos, etc. All are so horny 😅 some are very hot. 
I encountered one good looking and fit cleaner in the toilet in the mall, i purposely asked for the toilet paper and my hand was closed to his dick, he didn’t even move himself 😅 but that time was crowded with people, didn’t manage to do anything. And some just want money, so they will let you touch too. 

benar, now MCO last so long, the straight places also controlled.

Men can only tahan so long before they seek other ways to release.

No women, men also can lah

tapi try one siok kan, break self taboo

next time easier to try since so many gays offer free services.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Curious said:

Most probably these ppl already are HIV+ so they dont care about risks.

6 hours ago, Guest Rr driver said:

If u local, no need ask

we fuck n rest till 2am

U mean pagoh R&R?

Guest Maccy
2 hours ago, CuriousKinks said:

Weekends are finally here and I cant wait to serve you horny Tops out there. Anyone looking for a prosucker and power bottom to satisfy your lust? I would love to give you a great suck and deepthroat while letting you to fuck me hard and deep. Best if you wanna unload in my throat. Hit me up 😉🤤😈

P/s: I have never been to any Sauna yet. Anyone wanna bring me along?

Are you disease free from all these random acts of sex? 

For waxing near Kajang, can try Kelvin +60 12-602 8286

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #推拿 #刮痧 #拔罐 #抓龙筋 #前列腺 #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Follow IG@masterjoe85 

Subscribe Telegram

12 minutes ago, Guest MB disease said:

This fellow is using Face App to try and look younger. Looks much older than this. Much, much older. Also, please remember that this person, Sanio, always tries to fuck his clients without using a condom. He will try to fuck you even without your permission while massaging you. If you want to get disease from an MB who fucks his clients without a condom, you can contact him lah. If you value your health, stay away from those who spread disease. Of course, those who already have disease can call him their favourite MB because they don't need to worry about getting it since they are the ones spreading it.

So are you saying @MalayB have all sorts of disease since he has so actively promoted Sanio?

26 minutes ago, Guest MB disease said:

This fellow is using Face App to try and look younger. Looks much older than this. Much, much older. Also, please remember that this person, Sanio, always tries to fuck his clients without using a condom. He will try to fuck you even without your permission while massaging you. If you want to get disease from an MB who fucks his clients without a condom, you can contact him lah. If you value your health, stay away from those who spread disease. Of course, those who already have disease can call him their favourite MB because they don't need to worry about getting it since they are the ones spreading it.

So are you saying that I have the disease? Why you have to be this negative to spread positivity? 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.