Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Disease
1 hour ago, MalayB said:

So are you saying that I have the disease? Why you have to be this negative to spread positivity?Ā 

Ā 

You nvr know. Statistics also proven that your particular race is more Ā infected with hiv.Ā 

Guest MB Disease

The point made by that other poster about Malays having the highest rate of HIV in Malaysia is correct. Not sure why he chose to bring it up here, but, objectively speaking, it is correct. Data from the Malaysian AIDS Council says that infection rates are as follows:

Ā 

Malays: 69%

Chinese:15%

Indian: 8%

Foreigner: 4%

Others:4%

Ā 

You can see the figures at this link: https://www.mac.org.my/v3/resources/hiv-statistics/

The infection rate for Indians is in-line with the population. Indians are about 8% of the overall population and account for about 8% of infections. For Chinese, it is below average. Chinese make-up about 22% of the population, but only 15% of the HIV infections. The 69% figure for Malays is well-above the percentage of the population because that refers to Malays, not to all Bumiputeras.Ā 

Ā 

Of course, it's not fair to assume that just because Malays have above-average HIV infection rates that any particular individual is infected, but risky behaviour and the tolerance of risky behaviour - not to mention the promotion of someone who clearly is a spreader - deserves to be pointed out. Not everyone who reads this forum is a hardcore slut who knows the ins and outs of dealing with MBs. Promoting an MB who puts peoples' lives at risk is irresponsible.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Seriously....this thread is about saunas, not about STI's.Ā  It does seem however that a couple of you, esp Guest MB disease and Guest disease (probably the same person) are quite panicked about catching a disease, so I think I can speak for many who recommend you just wrap yourself in plastic and just stay home.Ā  You will feel better that way and quite frankly, so will we.

Do enjoy your weekend tho.

love n kisses...

Guest Lalala

Just ignore the guest MB Disease and guest Disease. A pplĀ just copy and paste statement from somewhere then talk bullshit here ... mcm professional (pui), sampah guy born in earth.Ā 

Guest Guest
2 hours ago, Yaletown said:

Seriously....this thread is about saunas, not about STI's.Ā  It does seem however that a couple of you, esp Guest MB disease and Guest disease (probably the same person) are quite panicked about catching a disease, so I think I can speak for many who recommend you just wrap yourself in plastic and just stay home.Ā  You will feel better that way and quite frankly, so will we.

Do enjoy your weekend tho.

love n kisses...

Then it would be also fair for you to point out to the other guests and members commenting abt rnr places for sex with lorry drivers and whatnot since as you said this is a platform for massages and saunas. We should not be ignorant about stds and hiv.Ā 

Guest Guest
59 minutes ago, Guest Lalala said:

Just ignore the guest MB Disease and guest Disease. A pplĀ just copy and paste statement from somewhere then talk bullshit here ... mcm professional (pui), sampah guy born in earth.Ā 

If you think that talking about stds and hiv is bullshit then you must be those people who think they will never get the disease. I pity your ignorance.Ā 

Guest BTR Pool
12 minutes ago, Malay Top said:

Letā€™s go to BTR pool later at 2pm. Calling all exhibitionist. Itā€™s an open shower and less people.Ā Letā€™s shower nude there. Haha

Oh really? Are there usually hot, younger, guys there showering on weekdays and weekends? Or is it mostly older, chubby guys?

Guest infected by std

whatever justifications to some of you try to prove, it is proven that msm is one of the leading causative factors to std. bitter truth. but you guys have to swallow it. no matter how safe the actions are, the risks are there.

Guest BTR Pool
1 hour ago, Daddyhunter said:

I personally prefer the older uncles... lol.Ā 

No one is asking you what you prefer. The question to the poster was what kind of guys hangout at the pool.

On 4/16/2021 at 11:53 PM, Guest Guest said:

If you think that talking about stds and hiv is bullshit then you must be those people who think they will never get the disease. I pity your ignorance.Ā 

Well, if you have sex with people, thereĀ will be the risk, nowadays is not like in the past, people are more wild nowadays . But hiv is still canā€™t cure yet, so better to be careful when having fun.Ā 

8 hours ago, Guest infected by std said:

whatever justifications to some of you try to prove, it is proven that msm is one of the leading causative factors to std. bitter truth. but you guys have to swallow it. no matter how safe the actions are, the risks are there.

What does msm mean?Ā 
Ā 

which kind of std did you get infected?Ā 
but std like herpes I think are very common, I think most of the people have it too.Ā 
Ā 

anyway, IĀ hope youā€™re alright.Ā 

Guest TANTARA

Does anyone know whether prostate massage is part of the standard full-body massage package at Tantara, or do they change separately for that?? Any ideas on pricing?

Ā 

I am not interested in happy endings, playing with the masseur's dick etc. I am just looking for a really good full-body massage and, hopefully, prostate massage as well.

Ā 

Do all the masseurs there know how to give a prostate massage, or is it only some of them? Someone here mentioned that Saddam does prostate massage, but are there other options?

Guest shawol
11 hours ago, Guest True said:

What does msm mean?

msm means majlis sukan malaysia

Ā 

Jokes aside .... it's actually a synonym for "gay sex" i.e. men sex with men

Ā 

I think msm was used since "gay sex" is too strong in a conservative environment like Malaysia.

U guys are funny.Ā 
Ā 

When the topic rising about cruising in R&R someone shouting for GM attention on the discussion isnā€™t fit to the topic related,Ā 

Ā 

and now you guys starting topic about STD? Lol I think mature enough to protect urself, if thatā€™s the main concern, I think shouldnā€™t even cruising or Looking for MB as having sex with condom wonā€™t prevent STD 100% so can we cut straight back to the topic? Getting lesser and lesser info here nowadays.Ā 

Hi. Just want to share with you.

Star (the moroccon MB) who was in fresh is now doing on his own since fresh got raided. He is staying in a hotel in Ampang.Ā 

Asking for RM300.Ā 

His number isĀ +601164164787

Have fun!Ā 

Guest Starman
1 hour ago, Guest Star said:

Hi. Just want to share with you.

Star (the moroccon MB) who was in fresh is now doing on his own since fresh got raided. He is staying in a hotel in Ampang.Ā 

Asking for RM300.Ā 

His number isĀ +601164164787

Have fun!Ā 

Ā 

His incall rate for B2B was RM120 at Fresh. That was B2B, though; not screwing. If it's a flat-rate of RM300 now, that's a big jump.

4 hours ago, Shawn1229 said:

U guys are funny.Ā 
Ā 

When the topic rising about cruising in R&R someone shouting for GM attention on the discussion isnā€™t fit to the topic related,Ā 

Ā 

and now you guys starting topic about STD? Lol I think mature enough to protect urself, if thatā€™s the main concern, I think shouldnā€™t even cruising or Looking for MB as having sex with condom wonā€™t prevent STD 100% so can we cut straight back to the topic? Getting lesser and lesser info here nowadays.Ā 

Total right Shawn1229, the moderation here is very sketchy and totally dependent on GM moods it seems.

Have you noticed the all the STI crusaders are Guests?Ā  Not one willing to register properly or post any sort of pic.Ā  What does that tell you?

Guest You're Full of Sh*t
49 minutes ago, Yaletown said:

Total right Shawn1229, the moderation here is very sketchy and totally dependent on GM moods it seems.

Have you noticed the all the STI crusaders are Guests?Ā  Not one willing to register properly or post any sort of pic.Ā  What does that tell you?

It tells us that you think that people here actually want to see pictures of yourĀ  bloated backside, which is probably infected with half a dozen STDs and that you are a desperate attention seeker. People are posting about massage parlours and saunas in this thread, so stop trying to hijack the thread you sad queen.

3 hours ago, Guest You're Full of Sh*t said:

It tells us that you think that people here actually want to see pictures of yourĀ  bloated backside, which is probably infected with half a dozen STDs and that you are a desperate attention seeker. People are posting about massage parlours and saunas in this thread, so stop trying to hijack the thread you sad queen.

And yet another sad anonymous Guest profile regaling about her STI's, at least this one naming exactly what the poster is. Ā Ā  No one is forcing you to look my ass but you do seem to be infatuated by it.Ā  It's been to many saunas and enjoyed itself immensely, and looks forward to going again when they reopen.Ā  Loosen the whale bone corset queen and breathe.Ā 

9 hours ago, ZxZxZx said:

Wow so hot

Tried him three month ago. He looks abit older than in the picture. He is tall but I was let down by his dick size. Small and thin..

Guest Koay Teow, not Kuetiau
7 minutes ago, Guest Ryu said:

Tried him three month ago. He looks abit older than in the picture. He is tall but I was let down by his dick size. Small and thin..

What were you expecting from a Chinaman lah? Honestly. Yes, there are Chinese guys who are not small, but, generally speaking, if you are into big dicks, you should know better. It's like ordering koay teow and then complaining that there is si ham in it. If you want your koay teow without si ham, make sure you say so when ordering. If you want to avoid disappointment with a Chinaman, make sure you ask about his size first.

Guest Guest
1 hour ago, MalayB said:

WentĀ to Chakran yesterday. Very impressive crowd of Indian daddies and boys hahaha. Some actions at the rooftop too.Ā Ā 

Did you bring your favourite mb Sanio with you to have fuck?

5 hours ago, Guest Ryu said:

what is the size ? 4-5 inches?Ā 

Guest Sucked
19 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Tried him last month, he's a Malaysian who used to work in Singaporean Massage Parlour. Stuck here because border closed. He is tall, decent look but not as good as the photo above. He is not very muscular, has a lil tummy. Quite sensual in his massage and very friendly. Eager to please and good at sucking nipples. But his cock could not even get hard. Maybe that's because he already came on that day, my session was in the evening. Massage was decent, not bad but nothing too impressive. He talks with an accent like any ordinary Malaysian Chinese.Ā 

Ā 

Massage: 5/10

Fun: 6/10

This is not waymond right..also his cock was rather small and couldn't get hard..he is from jb..

16 minutes ago, Guest Sucked said:

This is not waymond right..also his cock was rather small and couldn't get hard..he is from jb..

Not sure if they are the same guy, but their masseur name always change. When I went he was known as Manchai

Guest Sucked
4 minutes ago, hornychub said:

Not sure if they are the same guy, but their masseur name always change. When I went he was known as Manchai

Haha..there is another guy called way mun or wayman.. basically he is just so so in massage..and nothing to say about sex coz he couldn't really get hard and his size is below average..asian size I guess

On 4/18/2021 at 7:30 PM, Guest Starman said:

Ā 

His incall rate for B2B was RM120 at Fresh. That was B2B, though; not screwing. If it's a flat-rate of RM300 now, that's a big jump.

Ā Well rm300 is for full service.... or was it rm350?.... well anyway i declined cause not willing to spend so much.Ā 

So i cant give a review about him.Ā 

7 minutes ago, Guest Star said:

Ā Well rm300 is for full service.... or was it rm350?.... well anyway i declined cause not willing to spend so much.Ā 

So i cant give a review about him.Ā 

Seems like the right thing to doĀ  instead of people giving into his quotation. While IĀ  understand he is staying is hotel and to cover costs etc, RM 300 is way to steep.

Guest Dick Republic
4 hours ago, hornychub said:

But his cock could not even get hard. Maybe that's because he already came on that day, my session was in the evening.

Maybe it was because he was turned-off by you? The simplest answer is usually the most correct.

Ā 

4 hours ago, Guest Sucked said:

Haha..there is another guy called way mun or wayman.. basically he is just so so in massage..and nothing to say about sex coz he couldn't really get hard and his size is below average..asian size I guess

Ā 

"Asian size" does not make sense. Asia is huge. Turks are Asian too. They have big dicks. You are talking about Chinaman size. I hate the way that all Southeast Asians are getting tarred by the fact that most Chinese have small dicks. You only need to look at Indon MBs or take a trip to Chiang Mai to see that in Southeast Asia, the small cock problem is - mostly - a Chinese problem.

7 minutes ago, Guest Dick Republic said:

Maybe it was because he was turned-off by you? The simplest answer is usually the most correct.

Ā 

Ā 

"Asian size" does not make sense. Asia is huge. Turks are Asian too. They have big dicks. You are talking about Chinaman size. I hate the way that all Southeast Asians are getting tarred by the fact that most Chinese have small dicks. You only need to look at Indon MBs or take a trip to Chiang Mai to see that in Southeast Asia, the small cock problem is - mostly - a Chinese problem.

What are you talking about in inches here? What is considered small and what is considered big?

5 hours ago, hornychub said:

Tried him last month, he's a Malaysian who used to work in Singaporean Massage Parlour. Stuck here because border closed. He is tall, decent look but not as good as the photo above. He is not very muscular, has a lil tummy. Quite sensual in his massage and very friendly. Eager to please and good at sucking nipples. But his cock could not even get hard. Maybe that's because he already came on that day, my session was in the evening. Massage was decent, not bad but nothing too impressive. He talks with an accent like any ordinary Malaysian Chinese.Ā 

Ā 

Massage: 5/10

Fun: 6/10

Ā 

Thanks for the response.

Ā 

Personally, size doesn't matter to me as I seek skillful therapist for muscle relaxation as long he is serious, strong, and press the right spots.

Ā 

Appreciate if anyone can share with me Manchai's personal WhatsApp contact tq

https://therapistjoe.setmore.com/services

Ā 

#Fusionmassage #sportsmassage #chiropractic #traditionalmassage #tuina #cupping #scrapping #ęŽØę‹æ #刮ē—§ #ꋔē½ #ęŠ“é¾™ē­‹ #前列č…ŗ #urut #urutbadan #urutbatin #urutlelaki #manhoodmassage #prostatemassage

Ā 

Follow IG@masterjoe85Ā 

SubscribeĀ Telegram

Guest Guest
6 hours ago, Spinbomb said:

Ā 

Thanks for the response.

Ā 

Personally, size doesn't matter to me as I seek skillful therapist for muscle relaxation as long he is serious, strong, and press the right spots.

Ā 

If you seriouslyĀ look for a skillful therapist, go to a decent and proper channel.

Ā 

To me, you are: MB look for MB

14 hours ago, Spinbomb said:

Ā 

Thanks for the response.

Ā 

Ā 

I think I have it. Share with u in dm

Guest Memang
8 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

If you seriouslyĀ look for a skillful therapist, go to a decent and proper channel.

Ā 

To me, you are: MB look for MB

Ā 

Memang yes lah. NB4 hand massageĀ 

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.