Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

Guest Happyfeet
On 12/27/2021 at 3:10 PM, Guest Massagefan said:

I tried a Myanmar guy in Happy Feet Elite Damansara Uptown recently. I think his name was “Jay”. He was pretty good :)

do u get extra HE from him?

On 12/30/2021 at 6:19 PM, Guest Happyfeet said:

do u get extra HE from him?

Miss being massaged by Joshua . His massage is the best ... if anyone has his contact, pls share

On 11/29/2021 at 4:20 PM, Slash said:

Hi. Did anyone able to keep in touch with uncle Din, masseur from Indonesia? Ive texted his number but he never online. 

Back during the early PKP i manage to whatsapp him but he told me he was at his hometown and cannot enter Malaysia due to international travel ban. I think that was sometime in December 2020. Have not contacted him since then.

On 12/31/2021 at 11:11 AM, nabalu99 said:

a guy from Kelana Jaya , Felix Lim, contact 0194498833.

try it out and give a review here.

This middle aged (50+) local Chinese man, previously was the Boss of Serai Spa. I believe whoever visited them b4 aware that he is a married man with a daughter. His wife also taking care the counter last time when in Serai Spa. Basically, his prostate massage or what he so called chakra, basically is the finger fucking your ASSHOLE. He is a Bi-sexual, and love to provide extra to earn for his living. Anyway, if you all want to give a try, no harm but don't regret 

On 12/15/2021 at 6:29 PM, Brianb2 said:

I need Shah's phone  number too, please

On 12/15/2021 at 8:23 AM, Guest Guest said:

Do u mind to share me shah phone no?

Asked for his permission, here goes 0162544088

On 12/31/2021 at 1:32 PM, Guest XxX said:

Asked for his permission, here goes 0162544088

Disclaimer: He doesnt offer $€x, a straight masseur can lite fun (HE at the end of massage, sometimes mutual jerk off & exchange of $€x stories of him 🤣, no BJ at least with me)if u have str8/ g4p/sub kink then hes the alpha. Body hot, face wise is okay, i mean hes not brad pitt la for sure but body & butt is hot i believe hes a gym goer. During covid time he will be in mask for safety and very strict with safety measures (sanitise the massage table, ask client to shower first, and he takes immediate bath after session to minimise risk of infection)

However the last time i went, had an honest chat with him, he claimed that hes very shy and doin the fun when necessary and try to be professional. So i feel kinda bad.

Wont cum but can get hard if you know how to read the room.

Sharing this to help his business service since times are hard with covid

Long overdue, so Shah's review (1)

Operation: Now relocate to a condo at Setapak, old condo but clean. Had a designated room with massage table, with accompnying music and AC. Got toilet for shower too. Hes very particular with Covid preventive measure - wears mask, sanitise the bed, mop the floor after use and takes immediate bath after session. Can help with parking also.

Hours: 2 O clock above, last call I had is at 10 pm. Hes in call service only, never manage to convince him for outcall. I often manage to get a slot even tho its the same day notice, early booking is encouraged. Never cancel or bail me, if his schedule changes he will let the client know.

Language: Malay (with Indonesian accent, idk maybe its just me who hward that 😅) and simple English

On 12/31/2021 at 1:47 PM, Guest XxX said:

Long overdue, so Shah's review (1)

Operation: Now relocate to a condo at Setapak, old condo but clean. Had a designated room with massage table, with accompnying music and AC. Got toilet for shower too. Hes very particular with Covid preventive measure - wears mask, sanitise the bed, mop the floor after use and takes immediate bath after session. Can help with parking also.

Hours: 2 O clock above, last call I had is at 10 pm. Hes in call service only, never manage to convince him for outcall. I often manage to get a slot even tho its the same day notice, early booking is encouraged. Never cancel or bail me, if his schedule changes he will let the client know.

Language: Malay (with Indonesian accent, idk maybe its just me who hward that 😅) and simple English

Review 2

Massage: offers variety of legit massage, cheapest is 80 for 1hr traditional malay and the famous signature tantric massage 150 for 1hr and 190 for 1hr30min (this is the B2B massage, highly recommended) also provide massage for male female couple massage and female massage.

Tantric massage is the B2B massage, legitly he used his body pressure and with that comes the urut batin at the end. Its nice but if u really lookin for pure authentic urut batin, then search for others because he also acknowledge his not doin the authentic and pure urut batin as his masters are doin.

Client can be nakey for massage regardless the type but for tantric must be nakey, lycra undies can because he needs to glide and press his body to the client's body. For normal massage he will be in shorts and take off shirt because he said usually masseur will feel hot during massage. I believe him because he massage you like you are the king lol. Tried to ask him to take off short during normal massage once but was declined.

For tantric he will be in his undies / boxers (ugh the old loose undies 🤤) i never ask him to take off his undies when he massage because i like to sniff, but at the end if you read the room well then he'll slip it off.

HE is a complimentary for tantric massage, he doesnt ask for tip in exchange for that (but i always tip ranging 10 to 50, purely bcause the massage is good and hes a nice chap). Manage to get HE once even tho i asked for traditional massage, so not sure if its preferential bcause im a loyal customer or hes just hornee at the time.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:03 PM, Guest XxX said:

Review 2

Massage: offers variety of legit massage, cheapest is 80 for 1hr traditional malay and the famous signature tantric massage 150 for 1hr and 190 for 1hr30min (this is the B2B massage, highly recommended) also provide massage for male female couple massage and female massage.

Tantric massage is the B2B massage, legitly he used his body pressure and with that comes the urut batin at the end. Its nice but if u really lookin for pure authentic urut batin, then search for others because he also acknowledge his not doin the authentic and pure urut batin as his masters are doin.

Client can be nakey for massage regardless the type but for tantric must be nakey or lycra undies only because he needs to glide and press his body to the client's body. For normal massage he will be in shorts and take off shirt because he said usually masseur will feel hot during massage. I believe him because he massage you like you are the king lol. Tried to ask him to take off short during normal massage once but was declined.

For tantric he will be in his undies / boxers (ugh the old loose undies 🤤) i never ask him to take off his undies when he massage because i like to sniff, but at the end if you read the room well then he'll slip it off.

HE is a complimentary for tantric massage, he doesnt ask for tip in exchange for that (but i always tip ranging 10 to 50, purely bcause the massage is good and hes a nice chap). Manage to get HE once even tho i asked for traditional massage, so not sure if its preferential bcause im a loyal customer or hes just hornee at the time.

Review 3

Price: A bit pricey for me but he doesnt expect tips so you know what you subscribe for, and pay after session. Never asked for depo booking and what not.

Pros: very professional, never contact client after session so never had unexpected communication from him (even tho one time he asked me to buy some local delicacy from my hometown, but was ok when i rejected his request lol), i dont think theres any unsolicited recording of the session as well.

Cons: Can be a bit kerek for the first timer since he is quite well known, but after a few sessions he can be like a  friend.

For new goers, i hope you could respect him and will enjoy your time!

HNY folks

On 12/31/2021 at 2:11 PM, Guest XxX said:

Review 3

Price: A bit pricey for me but he doesnt expect tips so you know what you subscribe for, and pay after session. Never asked for depo booking and what not.

Pros: very professional, never contact client after session so never had unexpected communication from him (even tho one time he asked me to buy some local delicacy from my hometown, but was ok when i rejected his request lol), i dont think theres any unsolicited recording of the session as well.

Cons: Can be a bit kerek for the first timer since he is quite well known, but after a few sessions he can be like a  friend.

HNY folks

My review is biased bcause I frequent him a lot, but I can objectively say that the massage was good, and the extra is a great bonus 😅

Last but not least, you can just tell what you like and dont like and he will adjust to your preference, like me i like the massage to be hard pressure so he did that.

On 12/31/2021 at 2:11 PM, Guest XxX said:

Review 3

HNY folks

Informative. Hope someone will try and share too. ;)

On 12/31/2021 at 7:38 PM, nabalu99 said:

Anyone try any of these legit massage from the link? 

DaWei i believe was discussed alot here. 

How about others? Anyone?

Individual Therapist Directory (within Klang Valley) – Ian Chow Massage Therapy (happychowder.com)

I have tried this Local Chinese Ian Chow (40yrs ++) Outcall in hotel last year. He is a married man with two kids. He is a Bi-sexual man. Massage is average. He claimed he didn't provide HE initially, but at last he helped me to release my cum end of the session. Of course, I tipped him as a return.

On 12/31/2021 at 9:23 PM, nabalu99 said:

I have tried his massage last year Incall at his single storey terrace house somewhere nearby Cheras Perdana. Tje session was done on his bedroom. He is a local Chinese middle aged guy (50 yrs +-). Massage is above average with HE (HJ) at the end of the session. 

On 1/1/2022 at 1:04 AM, Guest Guest said:

I have tried his massage last year Incall at his single storey terrace house somewhere nearby Cheras Perdana. Tje session was done on his bedroom. He is a local Chinese middle aged guy (50 yrs +-). Massage is above average with HE (HJ) at the end of the session. 

Thanks for the comments.

On 1/1/2022 at 12:57 AM, Guest Guest said:

I have tried this Local Chinese Ian Chow (40yrs ++) Outcall in hotel last year. He is a married man with two kids. He is a Bi-sexual man. Massage is average. He claimed he didn't provide HE initially, but at last he helped me to release my cum end of the session. Of course, I tipped him as a return.

Inside the link still have a few people in list. 

On 12/30/2021 at 5:16 PM, danielwu said:

Fresh Cheras 016 210 6420
Fresh Desa 017 260 8861

I texted the Cheras no., but got no reply… Anybody able to get through?

The taman desa one replied, and I had a session once.

On 1/2/2022 at 1:48 PM, Guest Eimad said:

The number is correct for Cheras. I managed to ask details of the place. Didn’t go though since none of them were I was aiming for. 

Edited by Power_BTM4T

On 1/2/2022 at 1:48 PM, Guest Eimad said:

Which one you try? Good?

On 1/1/2022 at 8:57 PM, nabalu99 said:

KAKIKU quite pack during 6 to 8pm today.

Sadly many people cannot fun due lack of dark space/private space.

But the jacuzzi is nice. If u just purposely went for relaxing with Sauna/Jacuzzi, this is right place, for fun not a right place.

Kakiku need to make appointment?

I also cannot get thru Fresh from Cheras, Whatsapp them seen and blue ticked me but no reply. So Taman Desa one replied and i went for a session. Just b2b 1h30m, RM135 not really too expensive but the place is much much much better compare to the new sempurna place. The masseur i choose when they gave me the pictures i never see any name on it but i guess he is probably thai from his accent. Stocky fit guy with quite a handsome face ( the massage place is kinda dark in the start when i walked in) . So he asked me wanna take a shower but i said no because before went out from my house i already take my shower. Then he asked me to take off my clothes and lied on the thin mattress on the floor ( similar to sempurna but this way better because the sheet and pillow has no weird smell) and wait for him shower for maybe like 5mins? After that he came in and start the massage. The massage was so so because his b2b doesnt seem like b2b, he only keep on using strength to apply pressure on my body part, and the funnier part is he massage my left leg for like maybe 20mins and i almost feel asleep because of that. Bonus is he is hard for the entire session. When he massage my leg, my leg manage to like touch-and-play with his tool ( idk he purposely or what la) with undies on. Then about one hour later he stand up and take off his underwear and start the real b2b for my back like maybe 3mins +- , its the best moment for the whole session hahahaha  and he asked me turn over after that. Then i only manage to see his body size (quite stocky but not until like very bear type, like muscle type but lack of training type) and he only rub my belly for the massage, and of course i manage to touch and play his tool. btw he also keep asking me want to have sex or not when i playing with his tools but i declined his offer because didnt want to have any anal sex or what. Then he also wanna help me jerk off and cum but i also declined it ( stupid right but i very hard to cum for strangers 😢),then after he keep on rubbing my belly for like 10mins he asked again if i wanna cum i choose no. Then he said if i dont want to cum he will just end the session and i went to their bathroom to take a shower and back to the room wear my clothes on and just leave the massage place. Overall experience still okay for me ( maybe sempurna is too bad for now?? ) but the masseur really need to improve haha.

Place : 7/10
Price : 7/10
Massuer : 5/10
Face : 7/10
Body : 6/10

https://ibb.co/TmHJssW This is the photo of the masseur but doesn't look too real on the photo hahaha

On 1/3/2022 at 12:21 AM, Zayn82828282 said:

I also cannot get thru Fresh from Cheras, Whatsapp them seen and blue ticked me but no reply. So Taman Desa one replied and i went for a session. Just b2b 1h30m, RM135 not really too expensive but the place is much much much better compare to the new sempurna place. The masseur i choose when they gave me the pictures i never see any name on it but i guess he is probably thai from his accent. Stocky fit guy with quite a handsome face ( the massage place is kinda dark in the start when i walked in) . So he asked me wanna take a shower but i said no because before went out from my house i already take my shower. Then he asked me to take off my clothes and lied on the thin mattress on the floor ( similar to sempurna but this way better because the sheet and pillow has no weird smell) and wait for him shower for maybe like 5mins? After that he came in and start the massage. The massage was so so because his b2b doesnt seem like b2b, he only keep on using strength to apply pressure on my body part, and the funnier part is he massage my left leg for like maybe 20mins and i almost feel asleep because of that. Bonus is he is hard for the entire session. When he massage my leg, my leg manage to like touch-and-play with his tool ( idk he purposely or what la) with undies on. Then about one hour later he stand up and take off his underwear and start the real b2b for my back like maybe 3mins +- , its the best moment for the whole session hahahaha  and he asked me turn over after that. Then i only manage to see his body size (quite stocky but not until like very bear type, like muscle type but lack of training type) and he only rub my belly for the massage, and of course i manage to touch and play his tool. btw he also keep asking me want to have sex or not when i playing with his tools but i declined his offer because didnt want to have any anal sex or what. Then he also wanna help me jerk off and cum but i also declined it ( stupid right but i very hard to cum for strangers 😢),then after he keep on rubbing my belly for like 10mins he asked again if i wanna cum i choose no. Then he said if i dont want to cum he will just end the session and i went to their bathroom to take a shower and back to the room wear my clothes on and just leave the massage place. Overall experience still okay for me ( maybe sempurna is too bad for now?? ) but the masseur really need to improve haha.

https://ibb.co/TmHJssW This is the photo of the masseur but doesn't look too real on the photo hahaha

Cheras Fresh isn't answering Whataspp for you too?? Only blue ticks for me. I thought they got fed up with me asking if Star has returned..

Guest Alberto
On 1/3/2022 at 11:46 AM, matt122333 said:

Cheras Fresh isn't answering Whataspp for you too?? Only blue ticks for me. I thought they got fed up with me asking if Star has returned..

Have you tried Star before? If you had, how was his service and tool? 

On 1/3/2022 at 5:26 PM, adam69 said:

Oops! Seems packed 

I went there few months ago already packed with everyone, since some of the saunas are closed. 

Really need a new place to hangout discreet hahaha

On 1/3/2022 at 12:21 AM, Zayn82828282 said:

Out of curiosity, does message (especially B2B) lead to cumming most of the times? Of course it depends on the masseur and how much fun was involved, but I am just curious if there is an expectation to go to the massage and get cum.

Personally for me, I admit that massage is the priority, and little light fun is an added bonus but do not want to cum, but there are times that the massuers probably wants to make you cum to get a little more rewards. Haha..... 😏

Edited by stockybi

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.