Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 1/22/2022 at 2:42 PM, Guest of Guest said:

You have had so many negative reports on your service, no wonder you changed your phone number.

This is the malay guy right...very choosy...he forgets he is MB...

Guest of Guest
On 1/22/2022 at 12:32 PM, Guest Fed up said:

This is the malay guy right...very choosy...he forgets he is MB...

That's a dumb statement. MB's are allowed to be choosy. Just because he is being paid does not mean he cannot choose whom he accepts as a customer. However, if you have accepted a customer and taken their money, you have an obligation to provide a good service. Based on the reviews, he takes the money and then provides lousy service I have no direct experience but, based on the many reviews that he has received, I will not be trying for myself either.

Also, look at his post...

On 1/19/2022 at 6:05 PM, AllIsMen said:

Anyone want some sensual massage? Can text this guy via whatsapp 0198045136. He do outcall only area KL. 

Notice how in his posting he is now pretending to be a customer who is recommending a masseur, instead of admitting that he is the masseur himself? You can click on his profile and see that he is in his old posts that he is the masseur himself. Why the fakery and lies?

Guest Supreme

Here’s a review on 52 Forest that no one asked for:

Yesterday (Sunday, 24/1/22) I went to 52 Forest for the second time ever. I arrived at 5.30pm and planned to stay only until 7.30pm. I was expecting the place to be crowded since it was a weekend but to my dismay (or perhaps my advantage) there wasn’t much crowd. 

As it was my second time there, I was already familiar with the layout. To put it simply, the place is quaint and intimate. It consisted of 3 floors: Ground floor is for reception, 1st floor is where the lockers are located, 2nd floor is where they house the dry sauna, steam room, open showers and dark room, and the 3rd floor is where the open gym is located. The facilities are a bit dated and small meaning to say you’ll probably see the same face everytime you take a stroll. 

The crowd is a good mix of all body types. If u walk around, you’ll see the muscular guys, skinny twinks, chubs and more. It’s definitely my kind of scene because I’ve always enjoy the company of a meatier man (not muscular). Generally, the patrons in 52 Forest are more mature which is why they are nicer and more polite. Walking around, I had few hands groping me everywhere (as we all do in these scenes), but when I decline their invitation, they are nice about it. 

Out of all the facilities they have (steam room, sauna and dark room), the steam room saw the least action maybe because it’s too bright. The dark room feels hollow. There are “beds” around the corners but it’s quite hollow in the middle. Although the name implies darkness, it’s quite bright for a dark room. You can still make out shapes and faces in the dark room. Which I enjoy because I always enjoy watching people getting it on. 

I’d have to say my favourite is the sauna room because it’s dark & intimate. It’s small so it cant accomodate a lot of people at once (I think Max around 7-8 people). So when it’s crowded, you’ll get the subtle brush on the thigh, the shoulder clash and the foot play. Occasionally, I’d catch people getting it on in the dark sauna which is so fucking hot to me. Nothing like the sight of sweaty bodies thrusting into each other to get my dick hard. 

but my top favourite is the open showers. I had a great time at the open showers yesterday. I was showering, when an older (more mature) toned man walked in and showered next to me. He isn’t muscular but he is toned and meaty (which is exactly my type). He had facial hair (beard and moustache) which gave him a more rugged look. Very daddy material. As I was showering, cleaning my body, I made eye contact with him. I could tell he’s the shy kind. He kept lathering his body with soap while looking at me. I could tell he enjoyed the view so I teased him more. I would arch my back as I reach for the soap in front of him. I’d leather the soap all over my slim body, spending extra time on my bubble butt. He watched shyly. 

after giving him a good 15-20 mins show, I reached my arm and played with his nipple. I’ve always enjoyed playing with another man’s nipple. I played with it, looking eyes with him, and he immediately put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I was in the arms of a toned, mature, rugged man. We kept hugging and playing with each other’s hard dick. I’D kiss his cheeks and his neck. And he’d lick me all over. We kept doing that for a good 15 mins before we were joined by a hung Sabahan with 7” tool. Before we know it, everyone wanted to be a part of it. 

Another guy played with his dick until he came. And I wasnt in the mood to come yet. So he continued to shower and then he left. 

(P/S: if you’re the toned, mature, rugged man, please reach out. Would love to meet with you again)

overall, I’ll definitely visit 52 Forest again. If you’re a mature, toned man and you’re into slim VT, let me know. We can have fun 

On 1/24/2022 at 2:55 PM, Guest Supreme said:

Yesterday (Sunday, 24/1/22) I went to 52 Forest for the second time ever. I arrived at 5.30pm and planned to stay only until 7.30pm. I was expecting the place to be crowded since it was a weekend but to my dismay (or perhaps my advantage) there wasn’t much crowd. 

As it was my second time there, I was already familiar with the layout. To put it simply, the place is quaint and intimate. It consisted of 3 floors: Ground floor is for reception, 1st floor is where the lockers are located, 2nd floor is where they house the dry sauna, steam room, open showers and dark room, and the 3rd floor is where the open gym is located. The facilities are a bit dated and small meaning to say you’ll probably see the same face everytime you take a stroll. 

The crowd is a good mix of all body types. If u walk around, you’ll see the muscular guys, skinny twinks, chubs and more. It’s definitely my kind of scene because I’ve always enjoy the company of a meatier man (not muscular). Generally, the patrons in 52 Forest are more mature which is why they are nicer and more polite. Walking around, I had few hands groping me everywhere (as we all do in these scenes), but when I decline their invitation, they are nice about it. 

Out of all the facilities they have (steam room, sauna and dark room), the steam room saw the least action maybe because it’s too bright. The dark room feels hollow. There are “beds” around the corners but it’s quite hollow in the middle. Although the name implies darkness, it’s quite bright for a dark room. You can still make out shapes and faces in the dark room. Which I enjoy because I always enjoy watching people getting it on. 

I’d have to say my favourite is the sauna room because it’s dark & intimate. It’s small so it cant accomodate a lot of people at once (I think Max around 7-8 people). So when it’s crowded, you’ll get the subtle brush on the thigh, the shoulder clash and the foot play. Occasionally, I’d catch people getting it on in the dark sauna which is so fucking hot to me. Nothing like the sight of sweaty bodies thrusting into each other to get my dick hard. 

but my top favourite is the open showers. I had a great time at the open showers yesterday. I was showering, when an older (more mature) toned man walked in and showered next to me. He isn’t muscular but he is toned and meaty (which is exactly my type). He had facial hair (beard and moustache) which gave him a more rugged look. Very daddy material. As I was showering, cleaning my body, I made eye contact with him. I could tell he’s the shy kind. He kept lathering his body with soap while looking at me. I could tell he enjoyed the view so I teased him more. I would arch my back as I reach for the soap in front of him. I’d leather the soap all over my slim body, spending extra time on my bubble butt. He watched shyly. 

after giving him a good 15-20 mins show, I reached my arm and played with his nipple. I’ve always enjoyed playing with another man’s nipple. I played with it, looking eyes with him, and he immediately put his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. I was in the arms of a toned, mature, rugged man. We kept hugging and playing with each other’s hard dick. I’D kiss his cheeks and his neck. And he’d lick me all over. We kept doing that for a good 15 mins before we were joined by a hung Sabahan with 7” tool. Before we know it, everyone wanted to be a part of it. 

Another guy played with his dick until he came. And I wasnt in the mood to come yet. So he continued to shower and then he left. 

(P/S: if you’re the toned, mature, rugged man, please reach out. Would love to meet with you again)

overall, I’ll definitely visit 52 Forest again. If you’re a mature, toned man and you’re into slim VT, let me know. We can have fun 

So well written. Thank you 💖

thats what i love about 52 forest. The guys there are generally nice and not stuck up . Everyone seem to be respectful 

Thanks for ur detailed review! Im sure it will be helpful to those contemplating on going

On 1/24/2022 at 5:05 PM, bbmly said:

thats what i love about 52 forest. The guys there are generally nice and not stuck up . Everyone seem to be respectful 

Thanks for ur detailed review! Im sure it will be helpful to those contemplating on going

What about opps?..is it a good place to have some casual fun?

Hi guys, hows the crowd type for 52 forest and opps?

plan to go this weekend to release my horny mind, miss MANDI MANDA but look like it closed..

anyone can recommend ?

On 1/24/2022 at 11:54 PM, Guest lelaki said:

Hi guys, hows the crowd type for 52 forest and opps?

plan to go this weekend to release my horny mind, miss MANDI MANDA but look like it closed..

anyone can recommend ?

I went to these 2 sauna over the 2 weekend. if you like young and muscular crowd and better ambiance , Opps is definitely a better choice.
As for forest 52,Guest Supreme had shared the detail.
This is own judgement as I believe different people has difference preference.

Edited by Herbert

You can try their massage if you are into it. Affordable price 

On 1/28/2022 at 11:45 PM, Guest Massage addict said:

I’ve been reading quite a fair bit on David (Nepalese) of Tantara. Willl be in KL in the next few days just wondering if he is still there 

Remember to call to book. David was gym fit pre MCO and now a bit off shape, but still can see his muscle. 

For the past few times he didn’t remove his clothes. But touching him is fine. 

if you respond positively to his sensual touch (usually butt hole area or occasionally brush through the dick) David will be five more fun kind of touch. Eventually he will ask for RM50 for HE. Guess he is gay/bi.

Guest Massage addict
On 1/29/2022 at 12:47 AM, hahatt1069 said:

Remember to call to book. David was gym fit pre MCO and now a bit off shape, but still can see his muscle. 

if you respond positively to his sensual touch (usually butt hole area or occasionally brush through the dick) David will be five more fun kind of touch. Eventually he will ask for RM50 for HE. Guess he is gay/bi.

Thanks!!!

Guest Massage addict
On 1/29/2022 at 12:47 AM, hahatt1069 said:

I’m not sure if it’s proper to ask here if anyone can share how far would David go for HE?

I’m kinda skeptical going to Kakiku due to the new review is kinda not good but I was proven wrong on my today’s visit.

First of all, I really that they change the sauna to more Japanese onsen kinda style. You were given a Japanese robe, towels and a thong that you can use. 

The crowd is kinda amazing. I managed to have fun with few guys and probably one of the best experience that I have so far visiting sauna. The receptionist is nice too, very friendly from what I see.

Definitely will go back in few weeks and to the guys who have fun with me just now, if you are here, I am the blonde hair malay guy.

On 1/29/2022 at 10:22 PM, thatquietboy said:

I’m kinda skeptical going to Kakiku due to the new review is kinda not good but I was proven wrong on my today’s visit.

First of all, I really that they change the sauna to more Japanese onsen kinda style. You were given a Japanese robe, towels and a thong that you can use. 

The crowd is kinda amazing. I managed to have fun with few guys and probably one of the best experience that I have so far visiting sauna. The receptionist is nice too, very friendly from what I see.

Definitely will go back in few weeks and to the guys who have fun with me just now, if you are here, I am the blonde hair malay guy.

Thank you for the report.

I was under the impression there was no opportunity to have fun now that Kakiku had structured its sauna to an onsen. 

I shall go experience it one day.

On 1/30/2022 at 12:11 AM, yhtang said:

Thank you for the report.

I was under the impression there was no opportunity to have fun now that Kakiku had structured its sauna to an onsen. 

I shall go experience it one day.

They have fun at everywhere. Toilet, steam room, shower. It was crazy. Even one of the patrons have fun for a while too.

Oops is kinda far from any public transport so I guess Kakiku is my choice as it near to MRT.

On 1/30/2022 at 8:18 AM, thatquietboy said:

They have fun at everywhere. Toilet, steam room, shower. It was crazy. Even one of the patrons have fun for a while too.

Oops is kinda far from any public transport so I guess Kakiku is my choice as it near to MRT.

52forest also can be yr choice as u can take STAR LRT to Pekeliling

On 1/30/2022 at 12:11 PM, thatquietboy said:

I went to 52Forest before and I’m not fan of it that much. Kakiku for me is very well equipped sauna and the vibe is very calm especially the jacuzzi. Probably my favorite place after Otot2

Hi there .can I know why 52 forest is not your choice? I know it's personal choice..but just wanted to know your reason...

On 1/30/2022 at 8:21 PM, Guest Bottom said:

Hi there .can I know why 52 forest is not your choice? I know it's personal choice..but just wanted to know your reason...

It’s just a preference. Kakiku is more calm and relax while Forest is kind of dark(?). Probably one of the reason that I always prefer Otot2 compared to Mandi Manda

On 1/31/2022 at 1:05 PM, thatquietboy said:

It’s just a preference. Kakiku is more calm and relax while Forest is kind of dark(?). Probably one of the reason that I always prefer Otot2 compared to Mandi Manda

I second that .. kakiku seems to have a lot more relaxing facilities especially the jacuzzi. If after the reno it is even more improved, will look forward to visiting after the holidays

On 1/31/2022 at 1:53 PM, ChiT said:

I second that .. kakiku seems to have a lot more relaxing facilities especially the jacuzzi. If after the reno it is even more improved, will look forward to visiting after the holidays

but opps has more fit younger guys to have fun with..haha

On 1/31/2022 at 9:27 PM, zac89 said:

do u think these CNY period would have fit young guys? or better to wait for next week instead haha

I think will still have. Not many are going overseas for hols..

• G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.