Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 2/10/2022 at 2:05 PM, Guest brave said:

is there any crowd at all during week day? u manage to get any fun?

The crowd is smaller than on weekends, but that is to be expected.

There were enough people in there to have fun, and indeed, I had fun.  

I suppose you need to be more open or receptive to invitations, and perhaps initiate contact if you see someone you like.  Granted, not everyone will accept your invitation, and similarly, if someone shoots you an invitation and that person is not of your taste, you are free to decline.  Never try, never know. 

I have kissed a lot of frogs, and occasionally, I find a prince - but not always.  That is the luck of the draw with the crowd on the day you happen to visit.  

On 2/11/2022 at 3:15 PM, 69UndiesBoyBoy said:

Just went to Hilton Spa. They are open! But only available for Le Meridien & Hilton guests only. Met a cute fit guy there ❤️ 

So we're u a guest of the hotel or member of the gym? How did u get to meet the cute fit guy?

On 12/12/2021 at 10:01 PM, cilipeno said:

Just left an hour ago when it closed at 8pm. 

Here is my Review: 2.5/5 Stars

Such a shame after it’s supposedly revamp and renovation. The floor plan looked interesting at first after being tantalised by the handing over of a Japanese Thong, an Onsen spa robe, one long and a short towel. 

Although there were roughly 10 or more onsen stools for scrubbing or bathing, the ambience was just too bright to cruise. Patrons would prefer to cruise in the darker enclosed shower areas. 

The 3 old cubicles are no more, replaced with lawn recliners. Just too bright and exposed to feel relaxed. The upstairs dark room is also gone. 

If Oops Sauna provided 10 opportunities for making out, then Kakiku by comparison may only provide 3. If Oops gives one 3 chances to go all the way (room, private, dark or semi dark), Kakiku I would predict 0. 

The basement is still waiting to be renovated. Hack, that may be a saving salvo it needs finally. 

Will I be back? If you ask me now, NO. If the Kakiku Directors message me privately, then I may consider if they want to hear constructive criticisms. 

Japanese thong… need to take off if go to jacuzzi?

I read about disappointment about Kakiku above and all i can say is, you cant compare Kakiku with any other sauna because it is totally different. To attract different kind of crowd who want to experience different environment. 

Ive spoken with the boss about this newly renovated concept which i kind of agree with him. If you want all dark/private rooms there are places that provide that. You can just go there. Thats the different environment that Kakiku can offer. 

Since the opening, I can say that they have attracted numbers of crowd. Just im sure not everyone are looking for dark room/place and just fun all the way. 

Guest Blissful
On 2/3/2022 at 4:19 PM, brownbear said:

And i must give a shout out to Jacky from OKR who also gives an amazing massage. Also a lovely guy and very friendly.Nice large dedicated massage room in his condo which is also so clean and welcoming. Definitely worth every sen. 012 383 1535

Thanks for sharing and I have a chance to try Jacky out and indeed the session was tremendously great. Friendly guy who pressed and rub on the right spot thought out the session. Highly recommended for clean and privacy observed people like me. 

On 2/13/2022 at 12:48 PM, Guest Blissful said:

Thanks for sharing and I have a chance to try Jacky out and indeed the session was tremendously great. Friendly guy who pressed and rub on the right spot thought out the session. Highly recommended for clean and privacy observed people like me. 

Yes, good massage and sensual too.

Guest KLExpat

I just want to share that I had my 2nd massage with Sharil the other day, he's currently now in Borneo since he was asked to work there for a week. He's a masseur from Sempurna.

He's good at B2B and I paid him 180rm for massage + B2B. If you want him f*ck you, then you'll have to add extra 250RM, is that a good deal?

On 2/15/2022 at 8:59 AM, Guest KLExpat said:

I just want to share that I had my 2nd massage with Sharil the other day, he's currently now in Borneo since he was asked to work there for a week. He's a masseur from Sempurna.

He's good at B2B and I paid him 180rm for massage + B2B. If you want him f*ck you, then you'll have to add extra 250RM, is that a good deal?

Wow..that's very steep...too expensive..I think rm150 would be reasonable

On 2/15/2022 at 9:42 AM, Sudu said:

Rm250 total or additional? If additional, too much, unless he is hot super model or muscular body hehe.

agree...if its for a total massage and fun, its reasonable.  Say no to anything above rm250 for fun and massage

Guest KLExpat
On 2/15/2022 at 10:21 AM, Guest bbbb said:

agree...if its for a total massage and fun, its reasonable.  Say no to anything above rm250 for fun and massage

I think on top of his 70RM massage rate. So additional 250RM. That's how I understood it.

Guest KLExpat
On 2/15/2022 at 10:24 AM, nabalu99 said:

no wonder nowsday some masseurs are so loaded and can buy expensive stuffs in pavilion where most of us not afford to do so.

I'm still exploring and I'm glad I came across this site for reviews. 

Definitely not worth it. You can get better masseur for B2B from Fresh at RM90, which physically more attractive than Sharil.

On 2/15/2022 at 2:19 PM, Guest Eimad said:

Definitely not worth it. You can get better masseur for B2B from Fresh at RM90, which physically more attractive than Sharil.

Full service also just RM190 at Fresh. Pay upfront, no haggling.

Correct me if Im wrong, you have paid RM180 for B2B Massage and another RM250 if want to get fucked by Sharil? 

So a full service would be RM430??? Thats fucking expensive. Is he a good top with strong, big dick? Or it is so expensive because he wears gold cockring? LOL

Agree with some of the comments here. You can pay around RM200 at Sempurna, upfront with no extra charges for full service. 

But again if my calculation is right (you know how’s gay with math LOL) that RM430 is a fucking bullshit. 

On 2/14/2022 at 8:25 PM, Guest leanboy709 said:

Anyone going to Oops during the weekdays? My favourite thing now is to go and suck as many dicks in the dark room but I don't know the crowd during the weekdays.

There are fewer people in Oops during weekdays and the patrons tend to thin out quite quickly commencing 7.00 pm. 

Depending on what time you arrive, parking may be a problem at Oops during weekdays.  

I hope this helps.

Guest KLExpat
On 2/15/2022 at 3:31 PM, Guest Drew said:

Correct me if Im wrong, you have paid RM180 for B2B Massage and another RM250 if want to get fucked by Sharil? 

So a full service would be RM430??? Thats fucking expensive. Is he a good top with strong, big dick? Or it is so expensive because he wears gold cockring? LOL

Agree with some of the comments here. You can pay around RM200 at Sempurna, upfront with no extra charges for full service. 

But again if my calculation is right (you know how’s gay with math LOL) that RM430 is a fucking bullshit. 

430rm is too much, I know. I think what he wants to say is 70RM massage + 250Rm F*ck service so that's 320RM in total. That's how I understood it. Sometimes, language barrier can also be a problem, as there are times when we don't understand each other. 

All I can say is he's kind, good at B2B, not the hot type with muscular/lean body, just ok face, you can suck him but he won't cum since he still has clients to come.

I paid 180rm, supposed to be 200, I just asked for a 20rm discount which he agreed; one time only. B2B massage + suck, I think for only 45mins. That's it.

The only reason why I'm choosing Sharil is because he's kind and accommodating. If you can give me some recommendation on who to choose at Borneo, that would be appreciated. 

Guest Cruiser

planning to visit borneo later for a decent massage + B2B... hopefully for 150rm and not 200+

should i remind you folks that last week there were many police patrolling sempurna. since they found out that there are still foreigners working there with no valid visa. can ask the the uncle boss for validation.

Was wondering if anyone stays at this condo, V Residence Suites @ Sunway Velocity would be interested to have some light fun? 

Mature and daddies are most welcomed as I’ll be there later in the evening at the gym/sauna. See you.. 

On 2/17/2022 at 2:09 PM, nabalu99 said:

I think everyone has his own like and dislike. Nothing to be angry with. 

PLU in sauna commonly has this issue. 

Just deal with it else will have hard time in there. 

of course everyone knows this. but some people choose to do nasty things to other people.

On 2/15/2022 at 7:53 PM, Boomboompow said:

3 day KL Trip Report no one asked for (kind of long). Me above average look (I think), with small belly, chn, 31 yo, 174/72

Day 0 night

Went to Forest 52, when I first walked in I was like why am I wasting rm 27 to come to this kind of place. I proceeded to shower then very quickly this 30 yo Arab guy joined me and locked his eyes on me. His body was tone and very good looking with shaved hair. Not sure if it’s the religion thing or what, he was kind of scared or something when I sat next to him on the bench on rooftop, then he signalled me to go to the room, I did then he followed. Man his dick was big, and he wanted to enter me I said no then he asked me to enter him and I said no, I only have light fun at sauna. We played with each other for a while then we split. When I was at the locker, I saw this Malay daddy looking at me when I changed. I met him again when I was sitting at rooftop, we exchanged glances when he was working out there. He looks very straight, tanned bear type of body and very manly with moustache. Then he came sit next to me and we talked for quite a bit, he grabbed my dick and played with it when we chatted, he let go when somebody else came. He is married, mid 40s and have 4 kids, he said he never fucked guy then I asked why he was there he laughed it off. After talking for like 20 minutes, I asked him if he wants to go to a room, he took a shower and we went to a room. Once in, he grabbed me and suck my nipples like no tomorrow, held me so tight it hurt. Then he played with my dick for a while then he said ‘dah cukup dah’ then we hugged and split, then I left the sauna.

Day 1

Met this Thai guy working in kl, 25ish, very horny. He was great at light fun and he asked to stay over and we did, he was very comfortable to cuddle to sleep.

Day 2

The Thai guy recommended me to go tinder and I am surprised by the number of ‘influencer’ on tinder actually asked for hook-up there. I matched with this Malay influencer (I have a thing for Malay guy) and he asked for hook-up, and it happened. The fun was like heaven, he was neat, manly, muscular, friendly and thank god he is a bottom. Too bad he is attached. That night I went to sauna oops, the entrance fee was really expensive (35) and the crowd was ok. It’s a sauna, if you are above average, you’ll have fun. I was approached by this not really my type Chinese and he felt me at the corridor, then this Malay guy joined on the right, then they both sucked my nipples, played with each other and kissed (yeah I know risky. Then we went to a room, they both took turn to suck me and the Malay guy was great, toned body and next-door Malay abang kind. His throat couldn’t take my dick for long and eventually I jerked off on his face. Compared to standard of ‘standing statues’ in Singapore, those ‘standing statue’ in the sauna was not so good, they gave you this ‘I am better looking than you’ but in fact they are just slightly above average and you can tell they work out, that’s all, nothing to drool at. Compared to the one I met on tinder, they are way way too confident.

Day 3

Had massage with this apitt,massage, tried 4 hands, terrible 2/10. Phone kept beeping and it’s more like 2 hands instead of 4 hands. They placed your hand in a way that there is no way you could touch them. Then I was recommended by one in this group to try Shah as I like Malay guy.

Man, his body was great and so hospitable that you won’t feel awkward at all. I had b2b 1 hour. He was at first in his underwear then took it off in second half, it was really sensual and he liked playing with butt hole I reckon, overall 8/10, although he is quite far at Setapak.

THE END

Nice story how do I find Shah? anyone can help?

Guest Shah Massage
On 2/17/2022 at 9:58 AM, cutetop12 said:

Then I was recommended by one in this group to try Shah as I like Malay guy.

Man, his body was great and so hospitable that you won’t feel awkward at all. I had b2b 1 hour. He was at first in his underwear then took it off in second half, it was really sensual and he liked playing with butt hole I reckon, overall 8/10, although he is quite far at Setapak.

Any details about how to contact Shah? Sounds good.

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • G_M changed the title to KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.