Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

17 hours ago, Guest chow kit said:

does anyone know if it safe to walk from otot2 to hotel OYO near LRT?

thinking of going next week

Safe?..even locals like me won't want to take riskĀ  loitering or jalan2 in that area unless NO choice need

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

17 hours ago, Guest chow kit said:

does anyone know if it safe to walk from otot2 to hotel OYO near LRT?

thinking of going next week

Safe?..even locals like me won't want to take riskĀ  loitering or jalan2 in that area unless NO choice need.

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Recently tried this local Chinese guy recommended at other forum. Tall and average built. So far he is the one of the best freelance that I really enjoy his massage. No sex offer but can request for sensual and light fun.

Ā 

Anyone interested for decent massage and sexual arousals can look for him. 0165023996 kim

13 hours ago, Guest Visit said:

Recently tried this local Chinese guy recommended at other forum. Tall and average built. So far he is the one of the best freelance that I really enjoy his massage. No sex offer but can request for sensual and light fun.

Ā 

Anyone interested for decent massage and sexual arousals can look for him. 0165023996 kim

I used to know Kim since last year. He was slim and bulked up a lot from end of last year. He is now cutting down but his face still has significant baby fat. Not sharp like he used to be.

Ā 

Overall I can really tell he did very well for massage. I am rating him 4 out of 5. If you want feel sensual, go ahead and ask. But try talk less with him. Coz he is a good material for friend.

Ā 

For what I know, he only offer massage randomly for hobby. No doubt I agree with you, he is better than many freelance masseur out there.

Smile is the best lubricant among us, if you cant manage to do it, I'll make a smile on your faceĀ  =)

13 hours ago, Guest Visit said:

Ā 

he at KL?

Ā 

whatsapp profile is woman?

Edited by thickhead79

On 10/8/2022 at 1:37 PM, Guest King said:

Ā 

Iqram, that Kelantanese masseur with the very strong hands is back in KL at the moment and asked me to help let people who are looking for a proper, traditional, Malay massage know that he is around. There were quite a few positive reviews of his service by me and other posters in April on page 584 and 585 of this thread. My review from April is quoted above.

Ā 

He charges RM150 for a good full body massage that can be quite sensual + urut batin and HE. Please note that he does not offer "full service" though. He is a masseur, not an MB.

Ā 

You can contact him directly at 012 899 2246 . He prefers chatting in Malay but all are welcome. He is sometimes a bit slow to respond because he does not check messages while massaging. He is currently in Kota Damansara but will shift to central KL in a few days. Strongly recommended for anyone looking for a good massage and smiley ending.

Ā 

hi there, thank you for the update on Iqram. i still not yet have chance to book him on recent trips...do you know if he will still be around in mid to late Nov?

Ā 

i'll be near MyTown area!

šŸŒ‘šŸŒ’šŸŒ“šŸŒ”šŸŒ•šŸŒ–šŸŒ—šŸŒ˜šŸŒ‘

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

17 hours ago, tomcat said:

Ā 

hi there, thank you for the update on Iqram. i still not yet have chance to book him on recent trips...do you know if he will still be around in mid to late Nov?

Ā 

i'll be near MyTown area!

Ā 

His schedule isn't fixed but he says that he will be trying to come to KL monthly. Just WhatsApp him and ask him when he is next due. He will let you know when he is going to be around. 012 899 2246 (+6012 899 22460)

Ā 

Ā 

5 hours ago, Guest King said:

Ā 

His schedule isn't fixed but he says that he will be trying to come to KL monthly. Just WhatsApp him and ask him when he is next due. He will let you know when he is going to be around. 012 899 2246 (+6012 899 22460)

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

noted - thanks for the suggestion!

šŸŒ‘šŸŒ’šŸŒ“šŸŒ”šŸŒ•šŸŒ–šŸŒ—šŸŒ˜šŸŒ‘

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Hi everyone, anyone got the contact of Bon Chinese uncle masseur used to work at SempurnaĀ and Jalan Alor? Please share his contact to my email add cliftan6@gmail.com thanks in advance.

Guest Sheraton membership

The price for Sheraton sauna membership will be increased starting from next month

Ā 

And also most probably no more 6 months membership, only left with the 12 months one from November onwardsĀ 

6 hours ago, Guest Sheraton membership said:

The price for Sheraton sauna membership will be increased starting from next month

Ā 

And also most probably no more 6 months membership, only left with the 12 months one from November onwardsĀ 

How much is the current one and is there any links to view the package online?

Guest Sheraton
35 minutes ago, Guest DCR said:

How much is the current one and is there any links to view the package online?

The current one are RM1k for 6 months and RM2k for 12 months

Ā 

Not sure about any link onlineā€¦

Guest Malay 7inch
On 10/22/2022 at 10:50 AM, Guest Visit said:

Ā 

I took Kim service, here is my review.

Ā 

Look:

Cute straight Chinese guy look like my neighbor, tall and average guy but he got a pair of nice bubble butt.Ā ā¤ļøAppointment is a bit random but overall no hassle.Ā 

Ā 

Massage:

I can feel he did really put effort in fact he is not even a full/part time masseur. His skill is more like a mixture between sensual, pressure point massage (tuina) and little bit of Thai style. Overall I am satisfied. It was really better than many freelance out there. I took him 1 and half hour end up my duration last long almost 2 hours.Ā 

Ā 

Extra service:

He no offer sex but as mentioned, can hug him and request light fun. He wearing a singlet and brief during the session but I asked him to take off. His dick size slightly smaller than me but it was no erectĀ during massage until I suck him.

Ā 

Will I come come back again? For sure yes!! He make me hard almost the whole session and make me cum twice. šŸ˜š

Hey guys! I've been going to Oops almost every Fridays and Saturdays. Always great fun in the steam room, dark room and the occasional private room. I have a fetish of people swallowing my cum and big-cocked bottoms so I find Oops patrons more accepting.

Haven't been to Otot in the last 2-3 years, anyone with the latest "report?" Thinking of heading there this evening. Will check back by 5pm for any reply :)Ā Happy weekend!

Guest Visitor

Kim has cute manly look, but I am not chasing for a cute guy. His massage skill is decent for me but not my preference. While I really feel his skill and strength but I prefer a soft massage. No comment at fun part since he no offer I no request.

Will be visiting KL from 25th-28th Nov 2022

Ā 

Staying & Hosting at Bukit Bintang hotel & can host
(Chinese, 29, Slim,Bottom).

Ā 

Also planning to visit these saunaa
(Pls advice if u recomend this list):

#1 :Ā Oops!

#2 : Thermos

#3:Ā OTOTĀ²

Maybe:Ā KAKIKU

Ā 

Can anyone advice on time to visit sauna?
In Penang it's only busy on weekends between 3pm-6pm only...

Not sure about KL...

Ā 

Also any advice on bars/time to visit as well?Ā 

11 hours ago, Nickstone said:

Will be visiting KL from 25th-28th Nov 2022

Ā 

Staying & Hosting at Bukit Bintang hotel & can host
(Chinese, 29, Slim,Bottom).

Ā 

Also planning to visit these saunaa
(Pls advice if u recomend this list):

#1 :Ā Oops!

#2 : Thermos

#3:Ā OTOTĀ²

Maybe:Ā KAKIKU

Ā 

Can anyone advice on time to visit sauna?
In Penang it's only busy on weekends between 3pm-6pm only...

Not sure about KL...

Ā 

Also any advice on bars/time to visit as well?Ā 

Ā 

same as in penang...only busy on weekends.

week day only few people go..

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.