Male HQ

KL ( Malaysia ) - Massage / Sauna (Compiled) [No prostitution allowed]

quest4mnm

On 9/16/2022 at 2:27 AM, Carebear88 said:

Maybe can still start of during the massage mentioning is urut batin available? They are courteous and understandable enough to answer you yes or no... If yes then go for it, if no then can move on and try next or ask if any colleagues they know would provide such type of massage

U know anyone doing, can pm?

Anyone would like to do mutual massage with me? I have specific areas at back and shoulders which I couldn't reach but I know how to get the pain off with some ways. So see if anyone interested would like to help as well as me helping you to get rid some muscle knots where I can help and find those specific areas for you... Thanks a lot and pm me if interested... 😊

Went to PB today around 3pm. It was surprisingly full, I would say there were 40-50 people. Crowd wise it's the same as Senses. I recognised some faces from Senses. It's as if the old Senses crowd transplanted themselves en masse in PB. Mostly uncles in the 50s, quite a number of seniors + some in 30s-40s. Majority Chinese + a few Indians and Malays. Most are stocky with belly, some chubs and the rest are dad bod or slim. 

If PB is officially supposed to be a straight sauna, well that's gone out of the window. It has certainly turned 100% gay. Didn't see any straight guys there. Lots of action in the sauna, steam room, showers and the dim rest room with 2 massage beds.

There are signs everywhere reminding patrons to behave and not "disturb" others due to complains, lol it obviously doesn't have any effect on anyone. And the cafe counter with the big sign "Cock and Bull Cafe" is certainly not a subtle hint. 

The uncles are friendly and approachable. It was easy to strike a conversation. No pretensions. Crowd started to disperse around 5pm.

Entry rm23. Massage 1 hr rm53. Together rm71. 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Went to PB today around 3pm. It was surprisingly full, I would say there were 40-50 people. Crowd wise it's the same as Senses. I recognised some faces from Senses. It's as if the old Senses crowd transplanted themselves en masse in PB. Mostly uncles in the 50s, quite a number of seniors + some in 30s-40s. Majority Chinese + a few Indians and Malays. Most are stocky with belly, some chubs and the rest are dad bod or slim. 

If PB is officially supposed to be a straight sauna, well that's gone out of the window. It has certainly turned 100% gay. Didn't see any straight guys there. Lots of action in the sauna, steam room, showers and the dim rest room with 2 massage beds.

There are signs everywhere reminding patrons to behave and not "disturb" others due to complains, lol it obviously doesn't have any effect on anyone. And the cafe counter with the big sign "Cock and Bull Cafe" is certainly not a subtle hint. 

The uncles are friendly and approachable. It was easy to strike a conversation. No pretensions. Crowd started to disperse around 5pm.

Where is PB ? Thanks in advance 

On 9/18/2022 at 8:49 PM, Guest Guest said:

Interesting. Maybe a better alternative to Chakran, which does not even have a signboard?

Was @ Otot2 between 4 and 6 today. Indeed it was a high energy session. 3 unprotected f.....g in the steam room and darkroom. Face sitting, rimming and frottage in another dark room. Guys of all shapes, sizes, nationalities.

Is unprotected becoming a trend? Always told that protected was best.

On 9/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, Carebear88 said:

Anyone would like to do mutual massage with me? I have specific areas at back and shoulders which I couldn't reach but I know how to get the pain off with some ways. So see if anyone interested would like to help as well as me helping you to get rid some muscle knots where I can help and find those specific areas for you... Thanks a lot and pm me if interested... 😊

Where r u located?

Guest Down under
On 9/19/2022 at 8:00 AM, Guest Rugby001 said:

Hi guys,

I’m visiting family in kl (from Aus) and wants to know if there is any good recommendation for massage near klcc area. 

You can choose between aromann, purnama or tantara spa which all are conveniently located nearby to klcc.

On 9/18/2022 at 11:48 PM, Daddyhunter said:

Omg just GOOGLE! 

i try to google, but no results, except for a "PB Blind Massage". is it correct? who knows? later go there no such services. you dont have to say "omg just google" because the writer might be writing PB as a code name for something else lah. .. 

On 9/19/2022 at 4:18 PM, chiPJ said:

i try to google, but no results, except for a "PB Blind Massage". is it correct? who knows? later go there no such services. you dont have to say "omg just google" because the writer might be writing PB as a code name for something else lah. .. 

That's the correct place. Not a gay establishment but the sauna patrons are like so gay, love it

Just enter and pay RM23 at counter, sauna and steam is on level 2 on a separate area from massage

On 9/18/2022 at 3:28 PM, Carebear88 said:

Pm

On 9/19/2022 at 4:18 PM, chiPJ said:

Pb is PB blind massage....

They have sauna and no hanky panky massage. 

Always a problem if a non-dedicated gay places being promoted as gay places.

It bound to happen some gay will do something overboard and create a problem.

It happens with all those sauna, swimming pool , hotel, toilet, etc.

So, do behave appropriately and use common sense.

On 9/20/2022 at 6:13 PM, abgbotaq said:

Latest a guy being ask to leave toilet by security for standing around 2 hour at NU Sentral piss urinal.

What a heck.

Can't understand how someone can stay in smelly dirty toilet for 2 hours😱😭😭😭😭

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

Which sauna is happening after work hours on weekday or today? I know kakiku only open on weekend and have event on sunday, what about others? Google said oops already closed too. So only otot2 and 52 forest during weekdays?

On 9/22/2022 at 8:26 AM, Guest Looking said:

Which sauna is happening after work hours on weekday or today? I know kakiku only open on weekend and have event on sunday, what about others? Google said oops already closed too. So only otot2 and 52 forest during weekdays?

Thermos ,oppss, sweater,kakiku option.

On 9/23/2022 at 7:45 AM, Daddyhunter said:

Can recommend mature male massage preferably older 50s daddies.  Any race no issues 

There is one Chinese daddy work as freelance masseur in Brickfield. You can search him from Grindr, move your search cursor near KL Sentral n look for muscle dad urut.

Who is going to ototo today .

Note . I m not biased and just an expat professional who lives in kl. 

It no doubt is number 1 sauna. 

Pros: 

Always clean 

Lots of facilities

Host is nice attitude 

Clean towels 

Gym 

Evening rooftop jacuzzi 

Steam room

Mixed crowd.

Cons :

They charge 35-40 per entry 

These sauna rather should give yearly membership 

Any other sauna with good pros and cons you guys are welcome to write 

Edited by kuch001986

On 9/24/2022 at 12:59 PM, kuch001986 said:

Who is going to ototo today .

Note . I m not biased and just an expat professional who lives in kl. 

It no doubt is number 1 sauna. 

Pros: 

Always clean 

Lots of facilities

Host is nice attitude 

Clean towels 

Gym 

Evening rooftop jacuzzi 

Steam room

Mixed crowd.

Cons :

They charge 35-40 per entry 

These sauna rather should give yearly membership 

Any other sauna with good pros and cons you guys are welcome to write 

I prefer the crowd of oops, and oops has private rooms 

On 5/7/2017 at 10:28 AM, fjeffmy said:

paul is happy to entertain you in the nude.If not how to have body to body massage my dear. he stays in kenanga condominium near hang tuah lrt. it is nnot expensive to try his massage but you have to make an appointment because he work out in the gym in the morning and he has many regulars. he can fuck without coming for a long time if that is what you want.If not the sensual massage is worth the price.I am also his regular too

Anyone got his contact?

On 9/26/2022 at 2:03 AM, iwontbiteleh said:

Are there more chaser for chubs at otot2 or oops better these days? Went to otot2 and had hooked up 3 chasers couple of weeks ago, havent tried oops. 

depends if you a top or bottom. If you are bottom, oops will not be advisable...they prefer slim guys...but if you a  chub and top then you do the chasing 

On 9/26/2022 at 12:17 PM, Guest bbbb said:

depends if you a top or bottom. If you are bottom, oops will not be advisable...they prefer slim guys...but if you a  chub and top then you do the chasing 

I’m chub and btm, but idm being a top. I just enjoy getting pounded while I lay back. Hehe. Where shud I go then? I mean I wouldn’t mind just hooking up with someone and keeping sex to my hotel tbh too. 

On 9/25/2022 at 9:56 AM, shadanasahasam said:

Chakran is no longer crowded, and has aged. No signboard also. PB is established blind massage centre, do not know how the crowd is in the sauna.

went chakran before. feel like a public toilet man.... so smelly! a bunch of tamil guys kissing each other ... not much other races.. the hot tub last time seem slightly lukewarm, not hot at all, dunno about now... i didnt get in it because feeling geli hahah... first and last time i go chakran. 

now people go to oops, otot otot... hahah..

On 9/22/2022 at 8:26 AM, Guest Looking said:

oops not closed.. i hear entry is rm38 and a lot of ppl too, more chinese.. and better crowd compared to kakiku.. mandi manda ppl go there oredi? maybe 

anyone got review of oops recently? haha

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.