Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

there was one China masseur if not wrong his name is Robin or whatever ...

he is good but not working there anymore ...

he is quite cute looking too :P

so who is there now?

will like to try one of this day but not sure who to go for?

Hercules Patron ... do you mean the China guy who has a friendly smile to Hercules customers? if so i agree he is quite good in massage applying strength to soothe tired muscles, i haven't seen him during my last visit and didn't know he is not working there anymore ... sigh :(

according to Hercules website, tonight is nude night and those 26 yrs to 35 yrs pay S$15 (Buy 1 get 1 free entry for next visit, valid for anytime Mon to Thu only).

However, when i went, the guy at the counter said that there is no such thing.

Anyone ever receive this offer before?

anyway tonight went to the nude night. 2nd floor maze at the most 10 people during peak (8pm).

3rd floor is empty. nobody.

1st floor steam room and pool at most 5 people.

Didn't have any fun. But before I left saw 2 cubs there having fun in the corner room.

Went there twice. They claimed they didn't gave promotion posted on web. The two visits were like 12 months ago and quite recently. Are they trust worhty ?

according to Hercules website, tonight is nude night and those 26 yrs to 35 yrs pay S$15 (Buy 1 get 1 free entry for next visit, valid for anytime Mon to Thu only).

However, when i went, the guy at the counter said that there is no such thing.

Anyone ever receive this offer before?

anyway tonight went to the nude night. 2nd floor maze at the most 10 people during peak (8pm).

3rd floor is empty. nobody.

1st floor steam room and pool at most 5 people.

Didn't have any fun. But before I left saw 2 cubs there having fun in the corner room.

Oh wow.... that is strange. I thought the promotion is an on-going one. I usually come in with another friend,

so we just pay $7.50 each as its a 1-for-1 promotion.

Guess the crowd has all gone to Shogun...

All depends on how you like, really.... for some being in a quieter and less crowd

environment is more relaxing and less stressful than being in a busy place.

Hercules has a big jacuzzi hot pool. I am almost 60 now and the hot pool is really good for my skin to prevent wrinkles. That alone is worth the money. We can hanky panky in the bubbles of the waterjets and people nearby can only barely see it. I like being totally naked and feel natural even with people watching at the side. I like the way some tikopek uncles caress my lower body and I pretend nothing happens.

If there is someone I like I can go to the steam room and wait for him to approach and do some touching. If he want anal sex then we go further upstairs.

I can relax in the pool for a long time until I see my vege. I am an uncle so no point go to the other saunas because most times got no luck. We know our market value is very low. The 20s to 40s know they can pick and choose who they want. Here we are very friendly uncles and we provide very good hand and mouth services. But please remember that we provide hand and mouth services in exchange for anal services. Don't lie there enjoy our services and give nothing back. Even if you're a bottom you can still use your fingers.

would like to know you. email me at keopad@yahoo.com

Edited by keopad

• 3 weeks later...

Hercules should lower to $10 to get back the customers

i think they have enough faithful patrons to support their business.

Hercules is a gathering place for older and matured guys who are

happy to relax amongst their own age group and to enjoy the company

of younger admirers. i enjoy Hercules when i need to just relax and

enjoy the peace and quiet of the place.... and if there is a nice and

interested mature guy, that would make an afternoon really great!

:thumb:

This is closest to a st8 spa. I can spend all my time really relaxing between the pool and the steam room.

I don't need the madness of the other spas all cruising going round and round looking for sex.

I totally agreed with you. Indeed this is the best sauna for man my age of 50 plus to just relax and unwind. There is no rush for cruising for sex. The very peaceful atmosphere and i do hope that the music Hercules played will be more of romantic or evergreen mood. At each visit i managed to have a least two exciting experiences from guys who admire man my age for we are more gentle and never hurry in our sexual interlude.This is unlike most other sauna where they go for a fast job and leave. I really enjoy the serenity of Hercules...keep it up Hercules.

I totally agreed with you. Indeed this is the best sauna for man my age of 50 plus to just relax and unwind. There is no rush for cruising for sex. The very peaceful atmosphere and i do hope that the music Hercules played will be more of romantic or evergreen mood. At each visit i managed to have a least two exciting experiences from guys who admire man my age for we are more gentle and never hurry in our sexual interlude.This is unlike most other sauna where they go for a fast job and leave. I really enjoy the serenity of Hercules...keep it up Hercules.

Too peaceful and quiet already.

Don't forget this is a business venture, just 10 to 20 guys a day cannot sustain.

Maybe its better to charge $10 and have 100 or more customers.

Needs to be competetive to stay afloat, like what 10mens did when face with neighbourly competition from shogun.

They did away with membership and see more new customers flowing in even from hercules and the like.

Too peaceful and quiet already.

Don't forget this is a business venture, just 10 to 20 guys a day cannot sustain.

Maybe its better to charge $10 and have 100 or more customers.

Needs to be competetive to stay afloat, like what 10mens did when face with neighbourly competition from shogun.

They did away with membership and see more new customers flowing in even from hercules and the like.

Hercules prides itself on quality than quantity.

They remain true to their vision in providing a good clean relaxing atmosphere for their

matured clientele and their admirers.

I doubt Hercules is in any hurry to be in competition with the popular and bigger

venues. What they offer is a niche to itself.

• 3 weeks later...

This is closest to a st8 spa. I can spend all my time really relaxing between the pool and the steam room.

I don't need the madness of the other spas all cruising going round and round looking for sex.

Nice selling points. Visit Hercules for quiet and peaceful times if u wanna avoid crowded saunas full of sex crazed men.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

email me john_tansg@yahoo.com I could advise you where you could find him coz he is my friend's friend.

Hercules Patron ... do you mean the China guy who has a friendly smile to Hercules customers? if so i agree he is quite good in massage applying strength to soothe tired muscles, i haven't seen him during my last visit and didn't know he is not working there anymore ... sigh :(

email me john_tansg@yahoo.com I could advise where you could find this courteous China chap who has really good massage skills coz he is my friend's friend.

Yes I agree this place is very relaxing with lots of old men, i like it. I once found a good looking man age 60 we spent 2 hours hugging and kissing in room. At first he was soft but I tried slowly very hard to make his cock hard then he horny and fxxked me 10 min and cum inside me. He pumped me very gentle and slowly toll he sweat wet. He kept stayed inside me even when turned soft after cum. I miss him so much.

Yes I agree this place is very relaxing with lots of old men, i like it. I once found a good looking man age 60 we spent 2 hours hugging and kissing in room. At first he was soft but I tried slowly very hard to make his cock hard then he horny and fxxked me 10 min and cum inside me. He pumped me very gentle and slowly toll he sweat wet. He kept stayed inside me even when turned soft after cum. I miss him so much.

Hello Young, Are you sure lots of old men? Customers not more than 20 today!!!! Time to cut down price to $10.

Guest Survival

Frankly, Hercules not only needs to retain the current 'older' or senior age grp man but also need to attract new senior man.

What is your strength?

1. Hot pool? Is it really that attractive as some of us feel that it was dirty as man (earlier article) touch and might cum in the pool.

2. Older man is the niche? If the die hard senior grp ( say 50) go there once or twice a week, the new and old patrons always see familiar faces. Unless someone ( earlier article) met a foreign senior guy. Otherwise, it seems to be a senior citizen Club. However, this maybe what the her's management wanted.

3. $15 is ok? To build a relax and cozy environment is easier said than done. The beverage benefit from old diamond has been taken away. We use to have free coffee and Chinese tea. We can no longer have coffee in the TV room. ( why there is a need of having 2 or 3 persons at the counter?) --> I'll be more than willing to pay $15 if the services are good.

See want Her's management has to say and they might not even care bcos that's the exact business model they want.

Yes I agree this place is very relaxing with lots of old men, i like it. I once found a good looking man age 60 we spent 2 hours hugging and kissing in room. At first he was soft but I tried slowly very hard to make his cock hard then he horny and fxxked me 10 min and cum inside me. He pumped me very gentle and slowly toll he sweat wet. He kept stayed inside me even when turned soft after cum. I

miss him so much.

Hi Young, would like to know more...Can pm me?

Edited by ben06

Guest Whitney

In love, there is no betray.

If there is , there's forgiveness.

After forgiveness, is grace.

But if you forgive and he cheats again and again, you are a DOORMAT!

"Learning to love yourself, is the greatest love of all"

Guest curious

In love, there is no betray.

If there is , there's forgiveness.

After forgiveness, is grace.

But if you forgive and he cheats again and again, you are a DOORMAT!

"Learning to love yourself, is the greatest love of all"

Hi Whitney ... curious as to why the post is in this thread? any particular target here? scratch head

Guest whitney

Hi Whitney ... curious as to why the post is in this thread? any particular target here? scratch head

Sorril, it's meanmt for " I have a bf who is cheating on me". I just had a blow-job when I was writing . I think half of my brain got sucked out 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Close shop

Yes we r open today, in fact we opened since last Friday. Tks

Hercules Club, by not replying tour customers' questions don't mean that U r cool but has shown your poor managememt skill.

Practically, Her Club is charging at $15, no nearby MRT, more mature (isn't senior citizen pay less everywhere) but no discount although I'm not one of them. No advertising and also no announcement of promotion.

Maybe the owner that support this sauna has to seriously look for new management and not the current guys that do nothing to attract the crowd.

The senior citizen mostly I met there are Average

income earners and still working even they are 60 or more.

Furthermore, I'm sure Hercules want to attract more Snr citizen so they can be different from rest of the sauna. However, I they are chasing them away to Trnmen and Shogun. Just see the number of people there......as compared to other sauna.

Mature market if Hercules wants to edge out should; first, attract as many snr citizen as possible by having a snr citizen nite (not skin night lah, old men still conservative and dislike cold); second, pls have serve ur ur free beverages (coffee or tea) again, this will help to have people mingle longer. Of course, u can set a limit of 1 or 2 cups. Third, Chavez your big single arm chair to long bench type of sofa so people can 'Share warmth' and u can reserve few single chair for the 'Discrete' one who don't like to be distrub.

To be con't

hercules's management, what's your take?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest guest

I think of going to Hercules on the Sunday afternoon 13/03. Just wondering what is the crowd like? I am interested with older guys over 50's.

Any info on this?

There are plenty of 50+ 60+ guys there especially on a sunday afternoon.

Guest Guest

I used to go Diamond Spa once or twice a week andhad some fond memories there.

When Diamond split into Tenmen & Hercules, I still support both.

Hercules got better rooms than Tenmen. But it's not drawing the crowd that Diamond used to.

The other thing isthat it'sa bit out of the way in a quiet area where food selection is limited.

Keybox just across the street is a well-mgt sauna with beautiful room & facilities.

I would choose Keybox over Hercules if I were to compared the price plus the crowd.

The sauna in the chinatown cluster -

17, for $27 entry is too high and for $10 I could either go to Shogun or Tenmen.

Shogun & Tenmen are always packed on wknds, they have a mixed crowds - which means people in their 20s/30s/40/50s are paying. to enter. But with your marketing strategy, you are only attracting the 50s/60s groups.

Now with Queen's resort S$8, it's going to be competitive again.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Hi, any updates or field report on Hercules? How abt their skin-nite?

My friends who have not been there are asking me? I dun not what to tell them ;(

Guest 白问?

Went back to Her last week. kinda of dissapointed with the crowds (less than 20) and there isn't any improvement overall.

Went to TMC the day after next, gosh........ saw at least 3 Her ex-guests, slight younger mature crowd, 40 to 60..... On top of that, pleasant movies shows and excellent TV area.... Guess Her Club, is time to review plan on how to attract customers and retain precious customer.

Really quite missed the good old days of diamond. Wondering the Her's owner is reading this forum? or :ph34r: :smokin: The last thing we like to is wind down business due to poor response. Then there would 1 less place to go.

All the best!!!

Guest Guest

Went back to Her last week. kinda of dissapointed with the crowds (less than 20) and there isn't any improvement overall.

Went to TMC the day after next, gosh........ saw at least 3 Her ex-guests, slight younger mature crowd, 40 to 60..... On top of that, pleasant movies shows and excellent TV area.... Guess Her Club, is time to review plan on how to attract customers and retain precious customer.

Really quite missed the good old days of diamond. Wondering the Her's owner is reading this forum? or :ph34r: :smokin: The last thing we like to is wind down business due to poor response. Then there would 1 less place to go.

All the best!!!

I also saw some Her's customers at Shogun over the wknds.

Deep down, i wish the old Diamond is still operating at Jln Sultan. It's a bit ex but the food and the karaoke sound system is better than K-Box. Sigh.....

the only thing i like about this place is the big jacuzzi pool where you can enjoy soaking yourself in and watch tv at the same time...which the other suana do not have. Previously it was 'raw' which has the biggest pool but i do not know about heater room now. The place is also clean in average and the tv room has comfortable seats. But the crowd there are damn shy, won't make and initial move but only like to watch by the side... Sad...

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic