Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Guest yum yum

whats the club like on thursdays and fridays ?

when is it better after 5 pm or after 8 pm ?

been thinking of trying it out for a long time now

Guest caucasiansubmissive

was there Monday.

Place is clean not much people though but the private room are huge and overall poulation more chinese and over 40 Yo.

It is not so bad in my view I have fun with one indian guy, chinese were too shy to apporoach me... I will probably go back friday afternoon as I am free

Me 36 Yo bottom submissive caucasian chubby 1.80m 110kg

Guest Regular
Hey guys, can anybody confirm is it still in operation? Was there just now and the place was locked up. Same thing last Friday also. Thanks!

You must have gone to the wrong club next door Club Luix which only operates at night....Hercules is just beside it with many potted plants.

hi, i'm from the philippines & will be visiting singapore. i would like to sample some of your saunas. what do you recommend? i like 20's-30's, lean to muscular. i'm lean/muscular as well, i look straight coz' i got some tattoos over my body.

I was at Hrcs yesterday, everything was fine and normal. Its just next to Frederick Lee's boutique across the road from Keybox.

When are you going again? can I join you. :P

• 1 month later...

visited hercules after a long break. purposely choose their tue skin night.

at 7oclock, a good crowd build up. they started playing 杜德伟-脱掉. some took off their towel but majority just i look at you and you look at me. no staff came to enforce. very disappointing. at 7;30 then a staff came up and started chasing people to take off towel. it was then things got better. i hooked up a guy at the dark room behind the tv room and did it on the cushions. when i came out, saw 4 nude man sitting neatly on the back row on the tv room chairs. several guys were just sucking them while they rested there. so erotic, i not cummed, would just have sat down to wait for my turn. but the sight of several man sucking openly so erotic.

hercules still have its charms after all. the owner just have to tighten up their enforcement of their theme nite.

How many masseurs are there at Hercules, which one is recommended.

Huh ...

They have massage service?

How much is their rate?

How are the masseurs - mostly from China?

Cheers//

Guest Sunken Face
Heard Mark is one of the best at Hercules

Not exactly true. Served by Mark before and was short-changed. Instead of 1 hr massage I only treated to 45 mins just because I rejected his offer. How sad

• 4 weeks later...

I would like to try Hercules today but am aware that it is for mature men

I was wondering if there are folks around my age, 30ish at Hercules?

30ish, 180, 74, chn, top - looking for some action around my age, preferably not younger and not too mature as well.

I'm getting tired of the other saunas.

• 2 weeks later...

A sauna is a place for relaxation and some peace if you are need that badly. However, you cannot deny that it is a place where many minds could also meet and socialize. So do what you need and at the same time learn something from someone there when you communicate. We need to constantly remind ourselves that no man is an island. To fully make use of our time there, we might as well relax, be happy and also learn something along the way.

• 2 weeks later...

was there with my friend yesterday around 3 pm. crowd was average. and there was this irritating idiot kept following my friend from the shower area to the locker area when we were abt to leave ard 5 pm. he kept asking my fren for his contact no. even when i told him that he was my steady. really pissed off by his behaviour.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I wanted to visit Hercules, but i am not sure if Keybox is a better option in terms of crowd size, and is just across the street.

Someone who visited Hercules told me that he felt so boring as the place has less than 5 people for about one hour on a weekday afternoon.

Can anyone share your experience please? Thanks.

Guest Regular Goer
I wanted to visit Hercules, but i am not sure if Keybox is a better option in terms of crowd size, and is just across the street. Someone who visited Hercules told me that he felt so boring as the place has less than 5 people for about one hour on a weekday afternoon. Can anyone share your experience please? Thanks.

It also depends on the age group of crowd you are targeting. If you prefer young fit boys, Keybox is a better choice as Hercules caters for the mature man over 35 yo or more. Keybox usually have crowd of below 30yo. But it is true weekdays for both has less people.

Erm, Regular:

How is the crowd for hercules on a weekends?? they really seem very crowded w few rooms

It also depends on the age group of crowd you are targeting. If you prefer young fit boys, Keybox is a better choice as Hercules caters for the mature man over 35 yo or more. Keybox usually have crowd of below 30yo. But it is true weekdays for both has less people.

Thanks Regular Goer, for your sharing. Although there will naturally be more people visiting in the evening, I can only go in the afternoon.

Yes I prefer a little more senior crowd as I personally feel they are more straight forward and less likely to play expensive.

I will visit Hercules to experience the place myself, likely today.

Once again, thank you.

Personally, i find that Hercules lacks hunting atmosphere.

People generally would cluster at the hot water pool area and somehow most people would focus on the tv. There is no privacy when using

the showers and entering the steam room. Every action cam be clearly seen there.

Another place is the couch area directly opposite the lockers, where people would rest and read newspapers, again no privavy fo those

people who are changing.

I notice the 2nd level are mainly rooms. There should be ample space for cruising before actions.

The 3rd level is the tv lounge. Although at the back is a small cruising area, but anyone who walks to the back will be seen by those sitting there watching tv.

It is really individual preference for saunas. In comparison, i enjoyed more at other saunas.

• 1 month later...
  • G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic