Male HQ

Hercules Club Sauna @ Jalan Klapa (Near Jln Sultan)

Guest Guest

the only thing i like about this place is the big jacuzzi pool where you can enjoy soaking yourself in and watch tv at the same time...which the other suana do not have. Previously it was 'raw' which has the biggest pool but i do not know about heater room now. The place is also clean in average and the tv room has comfortable seats. But the crowd there are damn shy, won't make and initial move but only like to watch by the side... Sad...

They are shy probably most r married/bi? a bit different from gay. Just my personal opinion.

I used to go Diamond Spa once or twice a week andhad some fond memories there.

When Diamond split into Tenmen & Hercules, I still support both.

Hercules got better rooms than Tenmen. But it's not drawing the crowd that Diamond used to.

The other thing isthat it'sa bit out of the way in a quiet area where food selection is limited.

Keybox just across the street is a well-mgt sauna with beautiful room & facilities.

I would choose Keybox over Hercules if I were to compared the price plus the crowd.

The sauna in the chinatown cluster -

17, for $27 entry is too high and for $10 I could either go to Shogun or Tenmen.

Shogun & Tenmen are always packed on wknds, they have a mixed crowds - which means people in their 20s/30s/40/50s are paying. to enter. But with your marketing strategy, you are only attracting the 50s/60s groups.

Now with Queen's resort S$8, it's going to be competitive again.

Hi do you still go Hercules? I prefer to meet stocky top mature guy ... :whistle:

Guest Guest

Hi do you still go Hercules? I prefer to meet stocky top mature guy ... :whistle:

No, the crowd is thinner now and it's a bit inconvenient for me to travel all the way there.

I've shifted camp to the newest sauna in Chinatown bcoz there are more mature guy (30 to 40) there.

But I prefer the rooms in Hercules bcoz of the size and lighting in the room. It's also well-circulated.

I just wish the mgt would do something to win back the crowd.

• 1 month later...
Guest Hardcore

I also saw some Her's customers at Shogun over the wknds.

Deep down, i wish the old Diamond is still operating at Jln Sultan. It's a bit ex but the food and the karaoke sound system is better than K-Box. Sigh.....

Wish the Hercules management can consider bringing backserving unlimited beverages and food/snack at night after 7 pm just like good old days in Diamond where I believe can draws back the crowds.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ikoolch

Looking for the mature guy that I met at the locker area just now. I arrived at 5.15pm and you were dressed up and about to leave. We chatted awhile.

You were wearing a short sleeve shirt and I was in long sleeve shirts. You asked me " Are you an executive?"

If you are in the forum, pls PM me gtoolman@yahoo.com.sg.... hope to hear from you ! :rolleyes:

Guest ken lee

Looking for the mature guy that I met at the locker area just now. I arrived at 5.15pm and you were dressed up and about to leave. We chatted awhile.

You were wearing a short sleeve shirt and I was in long sleeve shirts. You asked me " Are you an executive?"

If you are in the forum, pls PM me gtoolman@yahoo.com.sg.... hope to hear from you ! :rolleyes:

HI looking for the nice slin gentleman who i meet at the locker on saturday at around 2pm. u were about to go home.we have eye contact. i find u very pleasant. we smile and u left. i regret for not have a conversation with u. i was wearing a white t shirt and brown bermuda carrying a black bag. u were wearing bermuda too. pls if email at kimichi-ken@hotmail.com or call me <<HP REMOVED>>. tks

Guest Dave

If I am looking for older matured guys, what will be a good time to go to Hercules Sauna? Friday nite?

Hi Mature as to wht you like would like to know you pls email deepdave99@hotmail.com

I will give Hercules a try because it's the one nearest my house. The next nearest will be Keybox but I think I will prefer the more mature crowd at Hercules :)

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

Guest Guest

I will give Hercules a try because it's the one nearest my house. The next nearest will be Keybox but I think I will prefer the more mature crowd at Hercules :)

Love Hercules cause it have light soft low volume music in the Dark room.........Unlike KEYBOX which Blast out LOUD HOT DISCO MUSIC in the Dark room........Even you have ask them to lower down the VOLUME .........They don't even Listen to you.

Love Hercules cause it have light soft low volume music in the Dark room.........Unlike KEYBOX which Blast out LOUD HOT DISCO MUSIC in the Dark room........Even you have ask them to lower down the VOLUME .........They don't even Listen to you.

Do I see a competitor here who is trying to bring down Keybox's business? :whistle:

Guest Wayne

Hello,

Anyone know the former diamond rub-back Uncle Yap is working now, please send me private mail.

Regards,

Kong

He got married and migrate to Sydney.

Just went to Hercules, my first time there and here's what I think. $15 is a very reasonable price for entry. You get 2 nice big towels but I must say the lockers area is very cramp. Still I like the idea of the watching people shower while you are in the very big jacuzzi, the place overall is very clean and pleasantly lighted. I didn't knock against anything the whole time. Just have to wonder if it's such a good idea to put the TV room and the big dark room so close to each other, how to do when you can hear the Channel 8 news next door? Maybe the volume of the TV can be turned down? Or maybe like some of the other places I know, play pxxn on the TV or something? You know add to the atmosphere? The crowd overall is very matured, in fact I saw 1 or 2 very old uncle limping up and down the place. I felt so bad and wanted to bring their walking sticks for them. However, other than that the crowd is generally easygoing, friendly, obliging even. No attitudes! That's very important. So I got lucky twice, one with a hairy chested stocky guy who happened to have his poppers and generously shared with me, thanks! And another matured fit bod uncle with an amazingly big dick on such a small person. I was impressed which is why I did with him. But no fxxking happened, just sucking and jerking off. Overall enjoyable 2 hours I spent at Hercules.

Only to lie like this between the bombs, dreaming away and not alone, because time was very short.

• 2 weeks later...

For a short while, there used to be this tall mature masseur, with quite a muscular body, working there.

Anyone has any idea where he is now, and whether he is still providing massage service somewhere?

Edited by eric6363

For a short while, there used to be this tall mature masseur, with quite a muscular body, working there.

Anyone has any idea where he is now, and whether he is still providing massage service somewhere?

Who are the masseurs at Hercules, any recommendation

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mature Crowd

http://www.herculesclub.com.sg/promotions.html

Skin nite on Tuesday and tonight is it. Go !

Actually the crowd there is heading towards the mature. Was rather tired of the usual hang-outs, so decided to try Hercules last Tuesday. I was there about 7.30 pm and there was NO one around the 20-30s age group, so I felt really out of place. And the showers.... right in the middle of the jacuzzi and television? Was that by design? Thought it was a bit too much for semi-shy folks like myself - much prefer the darkish ones at tenmens.

The place is nice enough, but the crowd is not really that happening, unless you are into the mature crowd.

Maybe they should consider running more themes on different nights to get a variety of crowd to turn up on different nights. But right now, the skin night on Tuesday just ain't happening.

Guest Guest

Actually the crowd there is heading towards the mature. Was rather tired of the usual hang-outs, so decided to try Hercules last Tuesday. I was there about 7.30 pm and there was NO one around the 20-30s age group, so I felt really out of place. And the showers.... right in the middle of the jacuzzi and television? Was that by design? Thought it was a bit too much for semi-shy folks like myself - much prefer the darkish ones at tenmens.

The place is nice enough, but the crowd is not really that happening, unless you are into the mature crowd.

Maybe they should consider running more themes on different nights to get a variety of crowd to turn up on different nights. But right now, the skin night on Tuesday just ain't happening.

Their rooms(with dimmer) are better than TMC & Shogun. Sad bcoz it's not drawing the crowd like other sauna.

It's just a matter of time :(

Guest Not looking good

It's not looking good on Friday nite either.

I thought it would be crowded being skin nite and all; but waas there at about 7+ yesterday and it was rather sad looking with less than 20 people. Most were watching "ai" on the tv lounge upstairs..... talk about ain't happening.

The crowd was mature (about 40+ I guess) and the only single hot guy was leaving when I came in.

I spent less than 20 mins at that place and for SGD15 bucks....

The following is what a contact wrote to me.

New masseur Mark at hercules sauna

Went to hercules sauna today.Mark their ang-pai masseur came up to say hello. This cute young man is chinese from malaysia early 20s.He massaged me last week and I say his skill is pretty ok.Since he still remembers me, let me recommend him to you.

<< Other Stuff Deleted >>

I went to Hercules recently to get my massage from Mark. Mark is a young Malaysian probably 22/23 yo. Guys who like massage by young man with the boy next door look will probably want to book him for a session. Technique is OK but I think he can improve with more practice. Still young :)

Price is $40 for an hour massage. Includes a can drink.

Entrance fee to Hercules is $15.

Guest Guest

I went to Hercules recently to get my massage from Mark. Mark is a young Malaysian probably 22/23 yo. Guys who like massage by young man with the boy next door look will probably want to book him for a session. Technique is OK but I think he can improve with more practice. Still young :)

Any other masseur at Hercules besides Mark ?

• 2 weeks later...

Wow! Hercules sounds exactly like the kind of place I would love. Must make it a point ot visit when I come down to Sg, too.

Incidentally, SG is way more swinging than when I worked here during the 1980s. Back then, there were no saunas and you had to go to the little garden at Chinatown or around the Merlion statue to cruise. The River Valley Road swimming pool (closed long alo, I think) was also very cruisy. I know I scored many times there and I was very fat at one time, too.

With all this fun, I am thinking maybe I should come to SG for my next holiday instead of Thailand or Bali. :clap:

Old and experienced but always ready for naughty fun! 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest New Hercules

Want to try Hercules for the first time. Nude theme today.

30 yr old, pretty ok looks and bod (I think).

Worth going to Hercules later or stick to my usual spas?

And yes, I do know that it is for "mature" folks but not all, I guess?

Any advice wld be appreciated.

Want to try Hercules for the first time. Nude theme today.

30 yr old, pretty ok looks and bod (I think).

Worth going to Hercules later or stick to my usual spas?

And yes, I do know that it is for "mature" folks but not all, I guess?

Any advice wld be appreciated.

you should know what type of guys you like, then go to the right sauna that suit you,

if you look good, you will approach by many, good luck

Guest New Hercules

you should know what type of guys you like, then go to the right sauna that suit you,

if you look good, you will approach by many, good luck

If u r the type that is at hercules, then i'm so there.

i've tried the rest of the spas, so i pretty much know which ones suit me.

have not tried hercules, so thot it will be novel for a change.

if the crowd is not entirely matures, i guess i'd give it a shot tonite - nothin' to lose.

hope to see u there.

• G_M locked this topic
  • HendryTan unlocked this topic