Male HQ

Which School Are You From? + Gay From Boy School? (Compiled)

Guest Muscfit

I attribute my orientation to my genes and environment in a boys' school :)

Same here probably. Although I feel like I knew I was gay even before I went to secondary school- that experience sort of confirmed it rather than 'made' me gay.

• 1 month later...

lol this was a post started years ago but its been revived quite a few times it seems. this thread seem to be for guys to meet other guys from their own schools and walk down memory lane together.

i see quite few guys here are from MSHS. me too, graduating class of 2004 =) Was drawn to this thread when i suddenly saw Tan Lye Hwa's name posted in somebodies reply. One of the few teachers back in my time whom i respect, sadly i wasnt in her english class =(

• 1 month later...
Guest sexfiend
Oh gawd, YES! Quitting teaching was one of the best decision I've ever made! I'm sorry if there are teachers out there reading this, but it's true in my case.

Totally agree!

I am from Gan Eng Seng..... Its was still an All Boys school then and Des was from Montfort. Des Uncle whom is also gay and a member here also fm Montfort and SAF Boys school. We also know alot of other gay pals fm Montfort n Saint Pats but if you asked me... Gays are everywhere la... Boys or mixed school no diff.

I am from Gan Eng Seng..... Its was still an All Boys school then and Des was from Montfort. Des Uncle whom is also gay and a member here also fm Montfort and SAF Boys school. We also know alot of other gay pals fm Montfort n Saint Pats but if you asked me... Gays are everywhere la... Boys or mixed school no diff.

i agree, no difference what school. Gays are everywhere coz gays are born, not made.

lol this was a post started years ago but its been revived quite a few times it seems. this thread seem to be for guys to meet other guys from their own schools and walk down memory lane together. i see quite few guys here are from MSHS. me too, graduating class of 2004 =) Was drawn to this thread when i suddenly saw Tan Lye Hwa's name posted in somebodies reply. One of the few teachers back in my time whom i respect, sadly i wasnt in her english class =(

i am from mshs, graduating year 2006...... how come tan lye hwa name is in one of the reply?? hmmm..... shes a freaking nice teacher, i respect her fully, she live to teach

• 2 weeks later...

I think sexual attraction is something that is chemical in nature. It can be influenced to a certain degree, but nothing major. It's also the main reason why I support the Kinsey scale. I rank myself a 4 cause I have found some women to be sexually attractive :o!

Anyway, I'm from some random neighborhood co-ed school. I started being attracted to guys when I first watched some straight pxxn and found myself drooling over the guy lol. I also remember the Riker twins on the Amazing Race... god they were hot.

I think sexual attraction is something that is chemical in nature. It can be influenced to a certain degree, but nothing major. It's also the main reason why I support the Kinsey scale. I rank myself a 4 cause I have found some women to be sexually attractive :o! Anyway, I'm from some random neighborhood co-ed school. I started being attracted to guys when I first watched some straight pxxn and found myself drooling over the guy lol. I also remember the Riker twins on the Amazing Race... god they were hot.

When I saw Reichen's uniform photo shoot mentioned in 8 days, I went to look at Instinct website instantly.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest derektan70

I was brought over to the dark side by my secondary school art teacher. Got all of us interested in sex and masturbation during his classes. As a result, some of us experimented in the toilets and even shoplifted condoms from nearby Fitzpatricks to wank with.

Any seniors from ACS Barker Rd share similar experiences and know which teacher I am referring to?

Lol no one from lovely gong jiao?!

I'm from gong jiao too :D

我可爱的公教,清洁又美丽。。。。。。。。。。。振我邦国,万事千秋。

I was from the good old Queen Street days, probably your dad's schoolmate or classmate. Graduated in 1979

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
Guest ~TradeMark~

I'm from a mixed school.

But I was exposed to straight pxxn at 9.

And I found myself staring at the guy instead of the girl, that's how I became gay.

Whoa!!! My EXACT same story! Hahahahaha.

• 1 month later...

I think Boy School means an easier environment to come to terms with ur sexuality. no?

Um yes, and no...

I guess it was easy for me to identify my sexuality, but coming to terms.. uh.. well..

I was from St. Gabriel's Secondary School.

What's crappy was that they group all the overweight kids, at least for Sec 1 and 2, in one class.

I believe it's kinda like a motivational thing; you're in an environment where everyone, not just selected few, is encouraged to lose weight.

But it's fxxking terrible if you're AJ and moreover a cub, who likes other chubs and cubs.

:\

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic