Male HQ

Which School Are You From? + Gay From Boy School? (Compiled)

Guest Muscfit

Guest Guest

Um yes, and no...

I guess it was easy for me to identify my sexuality, but coming to terms.. uh.. well..

I was from St. Gabriel's Secondary School.

What's crappy was that they group all the overweight kids, at least for Sec 1 and 2, in one class.

I believe it's kinda like a motivational thing; you're in an environment where everyone, not just selected few, is encouraged to lose weight.

But it's fxxking terrible if you're AJ and moreover a cub, who likes other chubs and cubs.

:\

Chubs with A cup size breasts ?

Stocky chub - okay

Cubs with cute face better than a skinny teko.

Dun belittle yourself. Love yourself more, please.

Chubs with A cup size breasts ?

Stocky chub - okay

Cubs with cute face better than a skinny teko.

Dun belittle yourself. Love yourself more, please.

:| um. okay...

"One of the best things about a forum is that it's a place where you can find the most random and outrageous quotes on the internet." - Ghandi

coincidently, i was from a mixed school but during sec 1 and 2, my classes were all Chinese boys only.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

disclaimer : Just a fantasy

imagine if 100% of your class mates during sec school were gay...even though sort of underage but since everyone is gay, everyone will keep quiet.

Can do blow job anytime anywhere. Or after school sex. If teacher not just fxxk around right in the class with everyone around. Feeling horny? Just ask someone to go toilet and suck , no need cubicle (assuming entire school population is gay besides teacher)

Everyday will be exciting :)

Somehow I feel that this has some influence on me ...

Haiz.

:mellow:  :unsure:  :wacko:  :blink: ~Say also Never Listen, Listen also Never Understand, Never Understand also Never Ask, Ask also Never Do, Do also Do Wrongly, Do Wrongly also Never Admit, Admit also Never Correct, Correct also Not Happy, Not Happy also Never Say~ :huh: ^_^  :o  ;)  

Am from Gan Eng Seng. Though it was a mixed school when I was there, my classmates in Sec 1 and 2 were all boys.

Which batch? My bf is frm there too.

when people say they are in boys school >10 yrs (11/12 years), its always from my school.

nowadays dunno they have pre-primary or not... that was so long ago.

Queen street ones lagi older, all-boys environment even for A-levels.

• 3 months later...
Guest stbrianud

"He from all boys sch one! He's gay!" this is usually used as a joke among friends.

My friends from all boys schs are all incredibly straight, so yeah.. Haha.

yea total ironyyy

Am a Marist (primary), went to a con-ed school in secondary, Zhonghua.

And I have to say I made more discovery in my secondary school phase,

because the overexposure of girls, just confirmed one thing for me, that I totally had no interest in them.

tumblr_m6i5n25CGw1rotbq4o1_500.gif

Guest -asexualz-

I came from a co-ed school for primary (Pei Chun Primary) and River Valley (Secondary). For me, its has to be in my genes.

the only RVian spotted :P

I was from St Patrick's. One dark night during NCC camp, a gay vampire came into my tent and bit me and here I am.

hmmmmm ... wondering who was sucking who in the end? The one who bite or the one got bitten? hahahahaha

Am a Marist (primary), went to a con-ed school in secondary, Zhonghua.

And I have to say I made more discovery in my secondary school phase,

because the overexposure of girls, just confirmed one thing for me, that I totally had no interest in them.

The girls there are ugly?!

• 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest -guest-

Montfort Junior and then Montfort Secondary. First boyfriend was in sec 3 to my first year in poly. ): I started checking my classmates out when I was sec 2 though, had a major crush when I was in secondary 2. first kiss and semi-bj hahah

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

VS in first year but transferred to a mix aft I got "burnt out". Parents blamed it on excessive playing. They had no idea that it was the strenuous act of focusing on studies, in the midst of all the boys, that caused my mental lethargy. Naturally I aced my studies in the mix sch.

• 2 months later...

anyone from chs? 

yep.

"Well, I have lost you; and I lost you fairly;

In my own way, and with my full consent.

Say what you will, kings in a tumbrel rarely

Went to their deaths more proud than this one went.

Some nights of apprehension and hot weeping

I will confess; but that's permitted me;

Day dried my eyes; I was not one for keeping

Rubbed in a cage a wing that would be free.

I had loved you less or played you slyly

I might have held you for a summer more,

But at the cost of words I value highly,

And no such summer as the one before.

Should I outlive this anguish, and men do,

I shall have only good to say of you."

I am from All Boys school as well...

In fact, my 1st bf is my swim team instructor who coaches me.. He is 23 at that time studying in NUS who work free lance for my school as a swim instructor... It was all weird and funny for both of us... I was 17 at that point and still very confused of being gay but somehow i was attracted to him... at the beginning, it like a hide and seek game... hahahah until w went out in group after our practice where he send me home after that... We sat in the cab saying nothing but the temperature is raising like crazy... there is an awkwardness between us... We bid goodbye...

but after that day, he will keep asking me out with him alone... i don't really notice anything wrong beside i am attractive to him... but after a while, i started to take it as he is just like a big brother to me...

Then come the day, we had dinner and went for movie... he suddenly hold on to my hand in the theatre and i was shocked by his action but yet happy that i din struggle and just let him hold on to it... confused by the feeling, i was totally not concentrating on the movie... hahaha...

He send me home after the movie and at my void deck, he lean forward and kiss me good night on the lips... I din refused... the night i could not sleep but thinking f him and everything he do.. he called me once he reached and say that he had a great time with me throughout and confessed that he like me an wanted more than just going out and stuf... he ask me how i think about him... And without thinking, i replied I am attracted to him... I still remember how embarassed and shy was i after i say it out loud though it is through phone... I could so see myself digging a hole and bury myself in... hahaha...

And after that night, it the beginning of my very 1st long term relationship which lasted for almost 3years before we break up due to my army enlistment and training which took up lots of my time that i din spend much time with him...

omg so so so sweet :)

• 1 month later...
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic