Male HQ

Which School Are You From? + Gay From Boy School? (Compiled)

Guest Muscfit

let's just say im sick of people casually saying that being in a boys school automatically makes you gay. so not true. yea we do tons of weird stuff but we were just curious. I didn't get any in sec sch and in jc, and I only knew that I was gay in NS. Josephian represent.

let's just say im sick of people casually saying that being in a boys school automatically makes you gay. so not true. yea we do tons of weird stuff but we were just curious. I didn't get any in sec sch and in jc, and I only knew that I was gay in NS. Josephian represent.

so how did you knew only when you were in n's?

Ora et labora fellow josephian. I have had many fun and close experiences with classmates but never anything sexual or gay...kinda disappointed after reading all these stories

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

St Stephen's Primary and St Patrick's Secondary here =p

High five man!

acs boys are the hottest :clap: independent and barker both have very very hot boys

indeed. had some hot fun back then with the jocks from ac

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

Balestier school here then haw chong.......turned gay at haw chong bec I fell for an acs barker boy who joined haw chong in the same year as me. We are still together......5 years now. But next year he is leaving for the US to do his PHD.......will that be the end for us? Or the beginning for me to look around for fresh meat!

• 2 months later...

Balestier school here then haw chong.......turned gay at haw chong bec I fell for an acs barker boy who joined haw chong in the same year as me. We are still together......5 years now. But next year he is leaving for the US to do his PHD.......will that be the end for us? Or the beginning for me to look around for fresh meat!

So all the long u are waiting for the opportunity to look for fresh meat?

Find St Pat's, St Andrew's and ACS have a high percentage of hunky students studying there. Anybody from these schools to share experience?

How about hunky teachers? Any experience to share?

Didn't get to see any hot looking teacher while in secondary school.

Came across a few hunky PE trainees teachers during my JC days.

Are PE teachers hunky by default? You must be damn lucky to meet them.

Are PE teachers hunky by default? You must be damn lucky to meet them.

Not really...mine was short and stalky and worse, sissy in behavior! It was such a turn off for all of us that many of us hated PE lessons......and now most of us are fat!

Is it a trend now or that the pre-requisite for male PE teachers must be muscular? I recently attended one seminar and there's a lot of muscular male PE teachers.

Guest thebestisyettobe

indeed. had some hot fun back then with the jocks from ac

lucky you

during my time, none dare step out of the closet

so only can secretly fantasise =(

• Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic