Male HQ

Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)

Guest newbie

• 4 months later...
Guest -Guest-

Be warned: some 81 requires your and your partner's IC + both persons have to register in person, meaning both standing in front of the front desk under the CCTV during registration. Embarrassment yes Problem no

Guest Passeryby
if anyone's afraid of embarrassment from such things... then oh man, i dunno what to say. u can't play if ur always worried about getting caught xD

Of course, for you. But normal people do not have skin thicker than a woolly mammoth's my dear.

The hotels have CCTVs all over. So it does not matter. They are there to provide rooms for private usage. So go ahead and enjoy. They are used to the clients no matter what sexual orientation they are. And it is nice to have registration. In the event of a crime, they have the identities. And it actually deters crime such as someone being drugged or robbed by a foreigner.

• 2 months later...
Guest Guest

Just wanna check do budget hotels still allow hourly booking? I remember last time there was changes to some regulation and it's disallowed.

If it's allowed, any idea what's the hourly rate for hotel 81, etc? :)

Guest GHN

Of course, for you. But normal people do not have skin thicker than a woolly mammoth's my dear.

LOL, are you trying to say he's thick-skinned?

I so agree, he's trying to be a fat activist here.

Guest Guest

When I am overseas staying at five or four star hotels I will get my guests to register when I invite them to stay overnight. It is for my protection.

yeah, if you're in homicide case at River View Hotel, at least it's easier for the police to track down the murder.

$30 for 2 hour session. They require 2 IDs for registration.

For some public holidays, they may increase to $40 for 2 hours.

Sometimes I book Hotel81 for my massage session. Latest booking was last week, so this information should be current.

Just wanna check do budget hotels still allow hourly booking? I remember last time there was changes to some regulation and it's disallowed.

If it's allowed, any idea what's the hourly rate for hotel 81, etc? :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Daniel

I would appreciate much if anyone can recommend me a gay friendly hotel in either bugis or little india area. It should be decent and affordable though. I'd like take my guy

• 2 months later...

Any inexpensive hotel to recommend that can bring your friend for a full day of hugging.

He is not comfortable with the hotel81 and Fragrance as they want to see IC.

Got any where it is a full hotel and the counter will not require guest check. My budget is about 150 a day.

Yes, I would like some recommendations as well....

Before my bf's cousin stayed with him, at times I will bunk in at his place... But now, it's kinda troublesome for us to be intimate.... That's why twice a month I try to get a hotel room for us to stay over and get laid... Lol...

Tried once at queen resort and asked for a room, cos we're too damn horny after watching a movie at great world city. But I was very turn-off by the condition of the place. My one and only time I will go to a gay sauna...

Most of the mainstream hotels only require IC or passport for the person who booked, and only for the purpose of making sure its the right person checking in. The 4- and 5-star ones won't check your guests, so you can check-in and meet them at the lobby half an hour later to bring them up to your room. Just don't make a ruckus in your room (and end up disturbing other guests) and you will be fine.

Almost all tourist/business (aka 3-star and above) hotels practice a standard 2.00pm check-in and a 12noon check-out. Price-wise, wide range. Depends on what you want. For cheapest rooms can range from 160++ (Link Hotel) to 600++ (Capella). One (sometimes cheaper) option is to use loyalty programmes, then can get freebies like comp breakfast and internet thrown in, or sometimes, free upgrades.

For 150 all-in for a night, that is scrapping it. Can only think of V Hotel at Lavender. Don't know if those Santa Grand or Cape Inn hotels will fall in this range, never tried asking.

Instagram @the_meowprince

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Titanium

Both me and my bf wanna spend some time together but both of us do not have place. Does anyone know which hotel provides hourly rates? And do both of us have to deposit our IC at the counter? Thanks.

Hotel 81 or Fragrance. Most have back doors. Just one person register.

Rates are $30 for 2 hours for Transit additional 15 so on depends on outlets(if am not wrong)

Those along balestier are good... Else you can just take 1 day affordable below $100 =)

Have Fun man cheers ^^

I understand. I remember my first time too. Butterfly in the stomach and thinking of what would the reception asked you next.

Well be cool. Just ask your partner to wait somewhere else. Go in approach the counter say you need a room, transit or maybe

you want 3 or 4 hours. Give em your IC and make the payment. Get your keys or access card, go to ya room.

Well most of the Hotel 81 or Fragrance like i mentioned have back doors. So yeah your partner can access via that.

Have fun :clap:

For Hotel 81, you need to both register at the same time.

For Fragrance, 1st party can register get key and go up first, then 2nd party register as visitor and go up later.

Pricing generally is $30 for 1st two hours, subsequently is $15 per hour and they usually only allow 1 - 2 hr extension. (Information on hour extension could be wrong.)

You'll pay for the extension of the room when u check out.

In terms of two males going to the same room or checking in together is quite common for them already.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hi guys,

As many of us know hotel 81 and fragrance hotel requires the IC of both people before entering the rooms. Is it safe for fun sessions? Has anyone here used any 81/fragrance hotel for fun recently?

Also any other cheap transit hotels to recommend for 2 guys to have some private session together?

Thanks

• 2 months later...
Guest Got Value

Me looking for hotels to overnight with friend.

ValueHotel at $60++ seems priced ok. Anyone got experience.

Can they allow bring of guest to overnight without showing IC of the guest.

KamSiah.

Actually registration use one person ic can Liao... Not sure abt the hourly rate type. The placed that I used to work at ok with just one ID for registration. That's y normally is the gal go counter ask for room and rate then the guy appear to pay cash. (my exp at work)

成熟不是心變老,是淚在打轉,卻依然還能微笑。

Guest Got Value

KamSiah. So confirm ValueHotel here I come to overnight with him.

Actually registration use one person ic can Liao... Not sure abt the hourly rate type. The placed that I used to work at ok with just one ID for registration. That's y normally is the gal go counter ask for room and rate then the guy appear to pay cash. (my exp at work)

Which one?

• 2 weeks later...

I was wondering which area to stay in singapore that's good for shopping, eating and of course .... Gay life style/ saunas??

I'm currently looking for hotels. At the moment I'm leaning towards Chinatown?

V Hotel in Lavender is usually in the $150++

Porcelain hotel in Chinatown is nice too. Small rooms but clean. You only need it for overnight anyway. Cuz their standard rooms are quite small for 2 luggages for example but you can get them for $110-$130++

Value Hotel Thompson as well is in the cheap side. But never tried cuz not that convenient according to me.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.