Male HQ

Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)

Guest newbie

• 1 month later...

Well, here's a suggestion: A few of you guys should get together, book a hotel room for the day. You work out the hours amongst yourselves- i.e. 2 hours per couple, etc. and split the costs. Just make sure you tell housekeeping to stock up towels and if necessary change the sheets at the end of the shift. 

Love. 

3 hours ago, Brapantybtm said:

What will the staff reaction be if they come in and see me on the bed wearing bra and panty, being tied up or handcuffed, and with cum all over my face? 

They will have a good laugh, and maybe bring some duct tape to show you how to probably do a tuck, so that you won't have a moose knuckle bulging. Then they will probably just photographed you and share on Stomp, and do all the typical blackmail stuff. 

Love. 

• 3 months later...
On 1/23/2017 at 1:12 AM, doncoin said:

Well, here's a suggestion: A few of you guys should get together, book a hotel room for the day. You work out the hours amongst yourselves- i.e. 2 hours per couple, etc. and split the costs. Just make sure you tell housekeeping to stock up towels and if necessary change the sheets at the end of the shift. 

Done that before except it's a 5 start hotel and it's free haha.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/9/2016 at 3:44 PM, lilhell said:

$50 for 4 hours. 

Minimum 4 hours @ $50, 5 hours @ $60 and so on.

Room is bigger than hotel 81 or fragrance but not as cozy, bed is inferior too. Very basic with attached toilet.

Note that both parties' NRIC will be retained and will only be returned when you check out.

120px-Zoso.svg.png

Guest Neh Neh
On 17/05/2017 at 8:04 AM, AlifBttm said:

Hi, just to check.. Is there any nice hourly rate hotel that can go? Plus will they check NRIC for both parties??

Balestier hotel S$20 for 2 hrs on weekdays. S$25 for 2 hrs on weekend.

Need 2 ICs.

On ‎5‎/‎18‎/‎2017 at 4:27 PM, Guest Neh Neh said:

Balestier hotel S$20 for 2 hrs on weekdays. S$25 for 2 hrs on weekend.

Need 2 ICs.

why must need 2 ICs ?

Guest Neh Neh
1 hour ago, DeMarko said:

why must need 2 ICs ?

Need to present your IC / work pass and your bf IC / work pass if 2 persons enter the room.

• 3 weeks later...

I looking for recommendations of a hotel day stay in singapore.  Criteria is

• lower than $100
  • can bring friend to room without friend registering
  • non sleazy reputation like hotel81/fragrance hotel

• 4 months later...
Guest Johnson Hooo

I just checked the daily rate of hotel 81, it cost S$51 per night. Compare to hourly rate of S$20 for 2hrs,  it is more worthwhile to get the full day rate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys, reviving this thread.

Just wanna ask, lets say one party checks in first (register with IC, and i join later (register my IC).. does the other party needs to come down and fetch me up??

Currently he's looking at Fragrance Hotel @ Kovan.. 

On 5/9/2016 at 4:23 PM, Guest said:

Got leh....

@ Hotel 81....But min 2hrs for $30 (each hr $15). Weekends then $20/hr la.

i go quite regular with my BF de ^^

Haha! Hotel 81 which brand? Can booking?

On 20/11/2017 at 7:31 AM, cityzen85 said:

Hi guys, reviving this thread.

Just wanna ask, lets say one party checks in first (register with IC, and i join later (register my IC).. does the other party needs to come down and fetch me up??

Currently he's looking at Fragrance Hotel @ Kovan.. 

When the second person comes into the hotel , the front desk will ask if you are checking in or visitor , he will ask you to register with your nric or any photo I’d 

• 3 months later...
Guest goodsoundproof

which hotel has better sound proofing?

I went hotel81 before, there is almost no sound proofing, I don't dare to moan during sex, basically any1 outside and your neighbour can hear u speak clearly

• Guest locked and locked this topic
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey everyone, i was just wondering is it safe for me to book hotel at an hourly rates/per day at this current situation? I am going to be very honest because the other i was planning to have sex with someone but the thought of getting caught prevent us from doing so. Im here asking everyone is there any tips that we should look out for? The plans just to book per day charged and i don’t mind that.  Which hotel is cheap for sex (since most of us got no place to go haha) appreciate if anyone could help :)

• G_M unlocked this topic
  • 4 months later...
  • G_M changed the title to Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.