Male HQ

Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)

Guest newbie

It's difficult to sneak in a person in those small hotels (hotel 81 for example). Much much easier at the bigger 4 or 5* hotels. The lobbies are so big, nobody really knows who is who and who is staying with who. In those cases, one person checks in and the other waits a bit on a side then both go together up tot he room.

I think it's harder to do at those "transit" hotels.

Guest Guest

It's difficult to sneak in a person in those small hotels (hotel 81 for example). Much much easier at the bigger 4 or 5* hotels. The lobbies are so big, nobody really knows who is who and who is staying with who. In those cases, one person checks in and the other waits a bit on a side then both go together up tot he room.

I think it's harder to do at those "transit" hotels.

My bf always does that!

Sometimes bring another fren or two also! :)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Yeap, could someone please provide a list of affordable hotel list here. Guess lots of users just as keen as I'm to know where to get a good place for safe fun. Would be good if the hotel require only 1 ID to check in. Much appreciated.

Thanks. :thumb:  :clap:   :thumb:  :clap:    :thumb:  :clap:    :thumb:  :clap:

There are no secrets here... those where you can sneak people in without having to register with an ID are the bigger hotels bit a large lobby.... if you go to those small budget hotels, you will probably have to walk pass the front desk and they might ask you who your guest is and if they can register....

And what's affordable? Cheaper than 2 persons entrance to a sauna lol? say.... less than $60?  :)

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Hi Blowingwind members,

Would like to check if you guys have recently gotten hotels at cheap hourly rates. Fancy hotels and overnight charges are way too high nowadays for youngsters to afford. I have a few friends who'll be coming over to visit Singapore, just in case if I need a place :P  :P

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Matthew

Hi Blowingwind members,

Would like to check if you guys have recently gotten hotels at cheap hourly rates. Fancy hotels and overnight charges are way too high nowadays for youngsters to afford. I have a few friends who'll be coming over to visit Singapore, just in case if I need a place :P  :P

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Matthew

if u do not mind HDB shop houses style.. i know of a few at Jalan Bukit Merah blk 146 and 149

happy snail hostel

tree and lodge hostel

just to name a few.. these are dirt cheap but mind you of the migrant workers there .. no offence. 

• 4 months later...
Guest Guest

I will be visiting Singapore for the first time shortly. Any reply to a few questions would really be appreciated.

Hotel recommendation....near to the sauna clubs, near to public transportation, low to middle price range, swimming/sun tanning would be a nice extra.

Is there a central gay village (bars, shops, cruising scene)?

Many thanks.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

善待对人。麻烦用英文来表达信息。不是每个人都会看的懂中文 “People need to learn the art of making an argument. Often there is no

right or wrong. It's just your opinion vs someone else's opinion. How you deliver that opinion could make the difference between opening a mind,

changing an opinion or shutting the door. Sometimes folk just don't know when they've "argued" enough. Learn when to shut up."

― J'son M. Lee 

Guest Guest

Chinatown has access to three metro/subway lines and many bus services, and being located downtown also close to tourist attractions in the civic and business districts. For a chain hotel with lower rates you could consider Hotel 81 Chinatown. Or you could look for one of those small backpacker inns in the area.

Guest DerrickH

Thinking of booking hotel 81 for a session with my bf next week after his exams.

What's the current rates? Still have to show 2 nric right? Do u get stares from reception or other guest?

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone here knows if we can still book a 2h stay in a budget hotel such as Hotel 81 chain... A friend of mine told me there is no such practice anymore. Not sure if this is true. And it used to cost only $20 for a 2h stay but went up to $30....not sure if what is latest status now...

thanks

On 2/14/2016 at 3:28 PM, mature chn said:

Hi,

I am just wondering if anyone here knows if we can still book a 2h stay in a budget hotel such as Hotel 81 chain... A friend of mine told me there is no such practice anymore. Not sure if this is true. And it used to cost only $20 for a 2h stay but went up to $30....not sure if what is latest status now...

thanks

I want to know too.

• Guest locked this topic
  • 1 month later...

nowadays got check both ic one. was quite paiseh but the then-bf wants then bo bian also must surrender if not they wont check you in. also need to pay a refundable deposit of i forgotten how much

those straight guys either with hookers or gf will judge lor when they come out. of course i judge them too if they are gf or hookers hahaha

On 5/9/2016 at 4:23 PM, Guest said:

Got leh....

@ Hotel 81....But min 2hrs for $30 (each hr $15). Weekends then $20/hr la.

i go quite regular with my BF de ^^

On 5/9/2016 at 6:18 PM, cityzen85 said:

Which hotel 81 u go to? Haha. Can share how both of u check in? Any weird stares from the receptionist?

Or u check in first, then ur bf come in at a later time?

Jalan Sultan area.... Went in togetherness with my BF......Up to 3 times per week :P.........All those recepts know us as a couple de

Main thing is you are the paying customer.....Why care:whistle:

• 1 month later...
Guest Xhyther

Hi there... try mellaca hotel at joo chiat rd.. rooms are ok and quite good on budget. Away from busy area. For those who want good rest and less crowd. M8 ns walk to eunos mrt..

• G_M changed the title to Cheap & Affordable Budget / Transit Hotel Recommendations (Compiled)
  • G_M locked and locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.