Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

Guest shocked
Hi I reach Liao but not sure is this the right place. Can tell me is there any prominent building near?

Even with such a detailed map (thanks upshot) there are still people asking silly questions! Do you ever read all the post properly and use a little brain?

Wow so many locations! Thanks, it's very helpful :) now I just gotta decide which is the cruisiest :P

Workout Station 1 to Workout Station 2 is the most happening for cruising. There are benches in between workout station 1 to Pergola there is one, Pergola to workout station 2 also has one. So far a few have set there total spread out there from semi nude to playing with themselves as you past them by. Usually they do this knowing you are about to pass them by. People also play it safe. So far it is very civil and no hard-up guys trying too hard to grab you or touch you. So it is pretty respectful.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Workout Station 1 to Workout Station 2 is the most happening for cruising. There are benches in between workout station 1 to Pergola there is one, Pergola to workout station 2 also has one. So far a few have set there total spread out there from semi nude to playing with themselves as you past them by. Usually they do this knowing you are about to pass them by. People also play it safe. So far it is very civil and no hard-up guys trying too hard to grab you or touch you. So it is pretty respectful.

yeah, right.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

yeah, right.

Why you got groped or you cheong and grope others aggressive when passing them by ? LOL?

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Lockheed

Thanks upshot once again for the useful info!

Thanks upshot once again for the useful info!
Not a problem.

Some here might question how respectful it might be ... granted I could be wrong but all the time I am there... it is pretty civil most of the time. But then I am never myself aggressive with guys there or when I cycle past even str8 couples. They have their fun, I have mine. Not always I need to have fun with a guy..sometime I am just there to cycle...abeit without much on LOL. But I have had some.. and have simply chat if the company is right but the sex is not asked for or just plain wrong and not feel up to it :P

I just might be there tonight or tomorrow. Keep safe, have fun but take care.... it is a nice place for fun but let's not ruin it.

Edited by upshot

Some here might question how respectful it might be ... granted I could be wrong but all the time I am there... it is pretty civil most of the time.

Oh absolutely, it's parsecs more civil than most saunas; just never say never. Also just watch your guard generally, as you would in any dark, deserted place. And also for police cars. There've been a few road blocks and patrols.

Mercurio sacris fertur Boebeidos Undis

virgineum Brimo composuisse latus

HOT HOT foursome tonight.... thanks for a hot show...wish I got there earlier to catch the start and not the tail end LOL. Never thought a Friday is so happening. Maybe I should do more Fridays then Saturdays :P Very civil too.

HOT HOT foursome tonight.... thanks for a hot show...wish I got there earlier to catch the start and not the tail end LOL. Never thought a Friday is so happening. Maybe I should do more Fridays then Saturdays :P Very civil too.

lol upshot were you the cyclist?

anyhow, to the guy in the cap - drop me a message if you're here? (;

Sound nice ... Any detail? Thanks

is there any bus going there

LOL this is not your "normal" route and especially after hours. Getting there and getting out of there is challenging if you don't get do so by car, motorbike, electric bikes and bicycle. Walking even from Changi Expo MRT will be a long walk and you have to rush off before the last MRT train leaves that station which another long walk back from the park. I think that is why I like that place... a little inaccessible and a lot more private.

lol upshot were you the cyclist? anyhow, to the guy in the cap - drop me a message if you're here? (;

yup. :P Pity I got something to do on Sunday Morning if not I might make another trip down tonight... would be a nice night for a nude ride after the light rain we had today

Edited by upshot

The bikers are really disturbing. So noisy. Only 4 - 5 people there tonight. Not happening ......
careful.. that usually draws the police. If they collar one, it will be a long night.

• G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic