Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

58 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

Why does everyone suggest a lowered entrance fee? Why cheapen the place its called a gentlemen's club? If you're running the place - would you have patrons paying $10 and they stay hours on end?  Where's the turnover? It's a business strategy and it's good with annual membership and an entry fee that matches the establishment. So why need to be in par with other saunas? 

and really? legal age for gay saunas in Singapore? come on.

You need to be 21 to buy smokes here soon in Singapore 

Some clubs impose male patrons to be 23 for entry

So what is the legal age for gay saunas in Singapore?

Apparently,  the high entrance fee and the annual membership fee doesn't work which lead to the demise of Absolute and its last reincarnation Cruise Club. Hook will just be another fish hooked out of water. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Guest uni curious

it seems like today is the first day of opening for hook club from their website?

"Free Membership (1 Year)*
*Excluding Entry Fee

21 Jan to 27 Jan 2020
2pm to Midnight**"

can anyone confirm this? may visit tonight hehe

Guest KB UNCLE
18 hours ago, Guest SameScriptDifferentCast said:

Sam the bluddy white guy from Club One Seven was indeed a fucker. Arrogant and rude. A total white trash. Club One Seven with a fucked up management and staffs. From staff like David who moved on to Cruise Club, a fat limping malay guy and all sorts of weirdos working there, it’s a breath of fresh air now at places like Keybox and TMC with attractive looking staffs with good service. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Keybox staffs all Grandpa. You like Grandpas?

Guest KB UNCLE
13 minutes ago, Guest uni curious said:

it seems like today is the first day of opening for hook club from their website?

*Excluding Entry Fee

21 Jan to 27 Jan 2020
2pm to Midnight**"

Yes sneak preview opening. They send email last minute, too rushing to go. I doubt will be crowded tonight. Tmw should be crowded.
You go & field report to us. 

Guest Sensatonal
Just now, Guest KB UNCLE said:

Yes sneak preview opening. They send email last minute, too rushing to go. I doubt will be crowded tonight. Tmw should be crowded.
You go & field report to us. 

May I know what is the entrance fee? Free for 7 days on opening?

Guest KB UNCLE
16 minutes ago, Guest uni curious said:

*Excluding Entry Fee

21 Jan to 27 Jan 2020
2pm to Midnight**"

Wednesday likely more will go. At KB, Wednesday filled with more younger people. I bet they will now flock to Hook Club to fill in their curiosity as former Cruise Club happening on Wednesdays. Saturday & Sunday, CNY unless young boys horny for sex.

Guest KB UNCLE
4 minutes ago, Guest Sensatonal said:

May I know what is the entrance fee? Free for 7 days on opening?

Free membership for 1 year which is only $10. Not entry fee free. If free 7 days, will be full house everyday man.

Different age has different fees. They never announce on site so I don’t know. Just prepare $20 - $30 spare cash then you come will know.  

Guest Another Cruise Club
2 minutes ago, Guest KB UNCLE said:

Free membership for 1 year which is only $10. Not entry fee free. If free 7 days, will be full house everyday man.

Different age has different fees. They never announce on site so I don’t know. Just prepare $20 - $30 spare cash then you come will know.  

Guess is another Cruise Club

Guest KB UNCLE
1 minute ago, Guest Another Cruise Club said:

Guess is another Cruise Club

For sure. Last time Cruise Club commander pay $23 cash per entry. Captain $18. The Lesbian owner won’t lower entry fee one. 

1 hour ago, Guest KB UNCLE said:

I prefer a grandpa who does his job diligently rather than a snobbish "A&F" counter crew who sits there and do nothing and get paid. 

1 minute ago, 30yochinese said:

& the annual fee...  that is required for membership...  is a scam...      =(

Screenshot_2020-01-21-19-05-09-38.jpg

Haha should be till 2021 right ?? Whats this? 

Edited by Kimochi

4 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

16 still not bad ~ compared to 27 last time. Hows the facilities? 

I won't comment on what's on the inside, but once i checked in at their counter today ...  I wtd to cry...  Why?

in a bid to be more profitable...

Hook Club has 3 nights, where "no towels are allowed", same as KB who has "Nude nights on Monday, Thursday, & Saturdays".

I cried/cry coz some young ones mite fuck raw, & not get protected by pep or PrEP...  & i worry about them...  now that Hook... like KB has a skin-themed-party 3 times a week...      =(

20 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

21st of January 2020:

on their First Day of Operations... inside... it was E M P T Y.

I T        I S      A        R I P O F F.

IMG_20200121_185834.jpg

Isit you paid $16 for entry & you get a FREE WEEKDAY PASS??.. which is valid for one month!.. And $16 applicable to all age group??

Guest KB UNCLE
52 minutes ago, 30yochinese said:

21st of January 2020:

IMG_20200121_185834.jpg

$16 for 30 year old? Wow!!! $1 extra now last time $15. 

1 hour ago, 30yochinese said:

21st of January 2020:

IMG_20200121_185834.jpg

How to enter with membership? Use phone? Or member no “103”? 

Guest cruisader
2 hours ago, Guest KB UNCLE said:

For sure. Last time Cruise Club commander pay $23 cash per entry. Captain $18. The Lesbian owner won’t lower entry fee one. 

That was for the non peak days, which the last 2 years at Cruise were empty or if you managed to enter before 17:59 with Cruise on the peak days.  

Commander (above 38y) was S$28 on Fri, Sat and eve of PH (from 6pm to midnight!!!) and don't forget nearly every other day was a Special Event day with the peak pricing. Most Sundays then were again a high peak price at Cruise, because they had a special event. 

Captains (up to 37y) were at S$23 for those peak periods. 

If Hook wants to continue on this pricing and doing free entry charity for guys up to 27y, then go ahead. But the pricing won't be competitive at all. 

Looks to me like Hook even increased the entrance fee by S$1 from the previous Cruise prices, because 30y old entering at 3pm would have been  $15 on a Tuesday, now it is 16 $...

You can paint the walls orange colour and hand out some colour sticks for tops n bottoms, but I don't think that will make the sauna attract patrons if the pricing follows the old Cruise prices and with the free entries for guys below 27y.

They really want to repeat the thing with the membership renewal fee after the first (free) year??????????

Did they learn a lesson from Cruise or not????????? 

Guest cruisader
1 hour ago, Kimochi said:

Haha should be till 2021 right ?? Whats this? 

Screenshot_2020-01-21-19-05-09-38.jpg

Kimochi, this is the same bullshit Cruise did previously. 

If you enter certain timings, then you get these free entry vouchers for other days, but you can only enter on limited days => mostly you won't be able to use and the vouchers expire. 

the voucher is valid for 1 month (that's why expiry on 20 Feb). Note: now they free voucher is only valid from Mo - Thursday (does not even include the weekend). 

Cruise did the same. 

I can bring them a bucket full of expired vouchers from Cruise, I was never able to use because either it was always a Special Event day or the month lapsed. 

It is the same marketing trick applied by Cruise to attract the above 27y guys, because you think: Ok, I pay 23 or 16 but receive a free entry for another day = > actual price 11.50 or 8 per visit, but beware, if you don't make it, you paid the 23 or 16 and never make use of the voucher. 

54 minutes ago, Guest cruisader said:

If you enter certain timings, then you get these free entry vouchers for other days, but you can only enter on limited days => mostly you won't be able to use and the vouchers expire. 

the voucher is valid for 1 month (that's why expiry on 20 Feb). Note: now they free voucher is only valid from Mo - Thursday (does not even include the weekend). 

Cruise did the same. 

I can bring them a bucket full of expired vouchers from Cruise, I was never able to use because either it was always a Special Event day or the month lapsed. 

It is the same marketing trick applied by Cruise to attract the above 27y guys, because you think: Ok, I pay 23 or 16 but receive a free entry for another day = > actual price 11.50 or 8 per visit, but beware, if you don't make it, you paid the 23 or 16 and never make use of the voucher. 

Hope they don't come up with this pattern loh ~

I won't comment on what's on the inside, but once i checked in at their counter today ...  I wtd to cry...  Why?

in a bid to be more profitable...

Hook Club has 3 nights, where "no towels are allowed", same as KB who has "Nude nights on Monday, Thursday, & Saturdays".

I cried/cry coz some young ones mite fuck raw, & not get protected by pep or PrEP...  & i worry about them...  now that Hook... like KB has a skin-themed-party 3 times a week...      =(

Hi 30yochinese, thanks for sharing your experience here. It would be helpful if you could also give a brief comparison of the facilities between Cruise & Hook. You may focus on the following area:

1. steamroom,  jacuzzi tub & shower area - any addition/alteration?

2. Maze area - any change in its layout? Has the stench been removed & the old mattress replaced?

3. Any improvements to the 3rd level open room & cafe? 

4. last & most important - how's today's crowd mix & turnout? Would you return again or switch to KB/others?

Looking forward to your reply.

Guest KB UNCLE
1 hour ago, Guest cruisader said:

That was for the non peak days, which the last 2 years at Cruise were empty or if you managed to enter before 17:59 with Cruise on the peak days.  

Commander (above 38y) was S$28 on Fri, Sat and eve of PH (from 6pm to midnight!!!) and don't forget nearly every other day was a Special Event day with the peak pricing. Most Sundays then were again a high peak price at Cruise, because they had a special event. 

Captains (up to 37y) were at S$23 for those peak periods. 

If Hook wants to continue on this pricing and doing free entry charity for guys up to 27y, then go ahead. But the pricing won't be competitive at all. 

Looks to me like Hook even increased the entrance fee by S$1 from the previous Cruise prices, because 30y old entering at 3pm would have been  $15 on a Tuesday, now it is 16 $...

You can paint the walls orange colour and hand out some colour sticks for tops n bottoms, but I don't think that will make the sauna attract patrons if the pricing follows the old Cruise prices and with the free entries for guys below 27y.

They really want to repeat the thing with the membership renewal fee after the first (free) year??????????

Did they learn a lesson from Cruise or not????????? 

Hello!!! Yesss that was for non peak period! Aiyah want to complain then don’t come lor. Got Keybox mah??? Can go Keybox fuck there. Right?????

Guest KB UNCLE
3 hours ago, Kimochi said:

I prefer a grandpa who does his job diligently rather than a snobbish "A&F" counter crew who sits there and do nothing and get paid. 

Then scold the crew lor nxt time. Young boys staff what you expect?? Young boys only care about their face mah. They finish work all go clubbing. Drink until drunk. Unlike our KB grandpas who take care of KB like their OWN HOME.

That day, 2 Boy Boy from Cruise Club staff came down to Keybox. Short twink boy ntynix cute leh! He walk walk one round here there, don’t know what he’s hunting  for. I see the butt I turn on. Small, slimc smooth. Nice to fuck! 

Guest KB UNCLE
57 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Hi 30yochinese, thanks for sharing your experience here. It would be helpful if you could also give a brief comparison of the facilities between Cruise & Hook. You may focus on the following area:

1. steamroom,  jacuzzi tub & shower area - any addition/alteration?

2. Maze area - any change in its layout? Has the stench been removed & the old mattress replaced?

3. Any improvements to the 3rd level open room & cafe? 

4. last & most important - how's today's crowd mix & turnout? Would you return again or switch to KB/others?

Looking forward to your reply.

Main question is - Got hook & cum?? 
I want to go tmw if empty jialat!
Saturday 1st day CNY then gays go clubbing, Sunday got another gay clubbing event. Friday they close which is better. Later bump into Aunties & Family Members at Chinatown all field report to whole world. 

Like that who come Hook? 

3 hours ago, Guest cruisader said:

Cruise did the same. 

Guys - this is Cruise Club version 2

End off. :)

Guest YoungRestless
7 hours ago, Guest KB UNCLE said:

as an uncle you are not far off from being a grandpa soon lol.. 😏😏😏

8 hours ago, cuteboyy said:

How to enter with membership? Use phone? Or member no “103”?  NRIC PRSENTED , recorded.

9 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

21st of January 2020:

IMG_20200121_185834.jpg

Total Rip off for $16 Entry with Ghosts inside.

7 hours ago, Kimochi said:

Hope they don't come up with this pattern loh ~

already same pattern as cruise...any day can be event day, Coupon will be able to used just like cruise.

Guest Preview Trick
Just now, Guest Preview said:

Preview also must pay ?

Yes, not indicated to pay until at Door. Email replied by present NRIC to registered at door.

Still have to pay $16, and be given a useless revisit ticket, that cannot be used on all Event Days. 

Seem all days are events......1000% same as Ex Cruise.

10 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

21st of January 2020:

IMG_20200121_185834.jpg

FIRST VICTIM kenna sucked. You could have put your $16 to TOTO Bet

Guest KB UNCLE
4 hours ago, Guest YoungRestless said:

as an uncle you are not far off from being a grandpa soon lol.. 😏😏😏

DUDE, I’m not even an Uncle gonna be Grandpa soon still far far far away  😉😉😉😉  I can be your Elder Brother & fuck u till your asshole burn🔥🔥

Guest Not Again
10 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

21st of January 2020:

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

FIRST VICTIM kenna sucked. You could have put your $16 to TOTO Bet

IMG_20200121_185834.jpg

Your membership is MC000103

Decipher : expected 100,000 members

It was empty when membership indicated 103, means your could be the 3rd. 100 is just a alorigthm to start ticket ticket as in all hawker centres, always showing 100 persons ahead of 

You.

and u arrive at 0: 11:53, It was empty, but   how come receipt number is REC-130 ?  

Locker  Issued  : already  72A

You must dam excited 71 persons are already inside .

Your remark :on their First Day of Operations... inside... it was E M P T Y.

Qns1 : where are the 102 before you 

Qns2 : where are the 72 lockers before you 

Similar to Cruise Club, once I went I asked, they told me its event and Full inside, my locker I always remember was 98A issued, when there were less than 10 persons staff.

Guest KB UNCLE
6 minutes ago, Guest Not Again said:

21st of January 2020:

IMG_20200121_185834.jpg

Your membership is MC000103

Decipher : expected 100,000 members

It was empty when membership indicated 103, means your could be the 3rd. 100 is just a alorigthm to start ticket ticket as in all hawker centres, always showing 100 persons ahead of 

You.

and u arrive at 0: 11:53, It was empty, but   how come receipt number is REC-130 ?  

Locker  Issued  : already  72A

You must dam excited 71 persons are already inside .

Your remark :on their First Day of Operations... inside... it was E M P T Y.

Qns1 : where are the 102 before you 

Qns2 : where are the 72 lockers before you 

Similar to Cruise Club, once I went I asked, they told me its event and Full inside, my locker I always remember was 98A issued, when there were less than 10 persons staff.

They like to lie it’s full house. Then give you locker number 98a where you have to strip right in front of everyone sitting while all look at your butt. Cruise tactic. This time they better stop lying full house. 

Guest Guest Guest
1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

The Name is Hook INTERNATIONAL PTE LTD, means they expect International Patrons, not peanuts from Singapore.

So we all here peanuts?? Including you also. 

• G_M changed the title to Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.