Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

On 1/12/2020 at 9:19 PM, Kimochi said:

Think the lockers are new. Zoomed in and did not see paint peeling or rusted and dents. 

Not new ones. Re-painted ones only. Got Lesbian boss, very calculative. Where got new ones? Even possibility of re-cycling used condoms ... 

Guest false riders
10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

Former Cruise Club closed down because of think ?? more than once raid by CNB for drug-related issues at premises.  If one could remember that one night, about 11:00 pm, got raid and only re- open at about 01:00 am. I was there during the raid. Cruise Club replied via e-mail and even posted on their website that routine check. Lame and nonsense excuse. Also, former Cruise Club Manager, Desmond, died of Heart Attack at Cruise Club. Went to his funeral. Confirm, guaranteed and chop, to be dead. 

Free entry to "Cadets"?? No more. Initially Cruise Club hoped that by giving free entries, would attract old people from entering. But evidence proved not to be the way. 

Hook claimed to open before Christmas 2019, then did not and never. Christmas 2019 came and went, followed by countdown 2020. Now entering CNY 2020, still did not open. Looks like would not be opening. In the news that now got one Lesbian to be one of the Hook Management Boss. Sure very calculative one. Do not dream of perks or benefits in any ways.

Even after Cruise closed people repeating false things. 

At Cruise there were never any raids due to drugs. This is inaccurate. There weren't raids either. The police only checked whether the club complied with the massage parlour/ spa conditions. That's all. 

Can you stop making up things. 

4 minutes ago, Guest false riders said:

For those who didn't yet note, this Hook is not located at the same premises as Cruise but at some other place in Chinatown. 

Its taking over cruise club spot. 

4 hours ago, Guest false riders said:

At Cruise there were never any raids due to drugs. This is inaccurate. There weren't raids either. The police only checked whether the club complied with the massage parlour/ spa conditions. That's all. 

Its actually Owner Fell and Dieded there....its ghostsly,.

Guest EventGoers
10 hours ago, Since u r here said:

talking about events- i thk only Absolute (current space of new 10men) has events that Are really interactive ie audience and customers will get to have fun with hired staff/crews/team worker!!!!

Yes, I totally agree, TMC is the only saunas got the most interesting and fun events. Their price is definitely worth the fun. No other saunas has does it better than them in term of crowds, pricing, fun and atmosphere. I will vote TMC as the best TMC !! (That's my personnel choice)

Guest KB UNCLE
9 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Its actually Owner Fell and Dieded there....its ghostsly,.

U Damn Sicko. If you don’t like Cruise Club, then don’t talk much shit. All Saunas Everyone Can Go. You Go To The One You Like! WTF Is All This Badmouthing About The Saunas? People Die, People Drugs? Die At Sauna!!??

You Make Up Stories People Still Come, Idiot!!

Guest false riders
9 hours ago, gaysluttyme said:

Cruise Club CRUISE CLUB 285 New Bridge Road Singapore 088755 / Tel: 62246334

Hook-club  285 New Bridge Road Singapore 088755

Its taking over cruise club spot.  

whats the difference of the 2 address ?  

Anyway, please open asap so that there will be FREE ENTRIES for ALL.

Sorry I did not check again yesterday night on the location. 

But when I googled the address on the 4 Jan, when the first guy put up the hook info, it was indicated at the website at a different address at the building next to Kong Saik Road. The location was closer to Chinatown Mrt. I am quite sure on this because I immediately googled the location out of interest. 

Seems they negotiated with the owners of 285 New Bridge (old Cruise) and are taking over the old location.

6 hours ago, Guest EventGoers said:

Yes, I totally agree, TMC is the only saunas got the most interesting and fun events. Their price is definitely worth the fun. No other saunas has does it better than them in term of crowds, pricing, fun and atmosphere. I will vote TMC as the best TMC !! (That's my personnel choice)

That is a matter of personal view. I found the diversity of guys much better during the previous Absolute times. 

The TMC might put up events, have some sort of parties but often there was a huge crowd of more extremely "mature" men. On one occasion I was chased by 5 - 10 old uncles, it seemed to me like a sort of dracula chase game. 

I don't mind if guys are a bit chubby but the extremely old freaks chase me out of the place. 

And the atmosphere at the roof top is spoilt once you sit with 6 guys heavy smokers if you are a non smoker and the wind blows the smoke to you. 

And the cubicles with the mattress just on the floor is not very accommodating. 

Let's be upright: Unfortunately, in Singapore nowadays there is no real perfect or near to perfect sauna. Highest rate is maybe 6 out of 10 for all. 

Guest EventGoers
53 minutes ago, Guest hooked said:

That is a matter of personal view. I found the diversity of guys much better during the previous Absolute times. 

The TMC might put up events, have some sort of parties but often there was a huge crowd of more extremely "mature" men. On one occasion I was chased by 5 - 10 old uncles, it seemed to me like a sort of dracula chase game. 

I don't mind if guys are a bit chubby but the extremely old freaks chase me out of the place. 

And the atmosphere at the roof top is spoilt once you sit with 6 guys heavy smokers if you are a non smoker and the wind blows the smoke to you. 

And the cubicles with the mattress just on the floor is not very accommodating. 

Let's be upright: Unfortunately, in Singapore nowadays there is no real perfect or near to perfect sauna. Highest rate is maybe 6 out of 10 for all. 

You should have attended their Jan event, Lube me up, more than 60% are age from mid 20s to mid 30s

On 1/17/2020 at 11:58 PM, Guest false riders said:

Guest false riders

•  
  • Guests
  On 1/17/2020 at 1:26 PM, Guest guest said:

Former Cruise Club closed down because of think ?? more than once raid by CNB for drug-related issues at premises.  If one could remember that one night, about 11:00 pm, got raid and only re- open at about 01:00 am. I was there during the raid. Cruise Club replied via e-mail and even posted on their website that routine check. Lame and nonsense excuse. Also, former Cruise Club Manager, Desmond, died of Heart Attack at Cruise Club. Went to his funeral. Confirm, guaranteed and chop, to be dead. 

Free entry to "Cadets"?? No more. Initially Cruise Club hoped that by giving free entries, would attract old people from entering. But evidence proved not to be the way. 

Hook claimed to open before Christmas 2019, then did not and never. Christmas 2019 came and went, followed by countdown 2020. Now entering CNY 2020, still did not open. Looks like would not be opening. In the news that now got one Lesbian to be one of the Hook Management Boss. Sure very calculative one. Do not dream of perks or benefits in any ways.

ANSWER:

This is definitely not making up things. Unless you are paid in one way or another to say just the good things about Hook as Hook just used the same premises as former Cruise. But fate would end much earlier than Cruise. Because CNB is now on the radar on the same address, irregardless of who or which took over. The CNB Lady Officer name is Ms Pei Ling. If I can tell you the exact name, then is it making things up?? You can call her directly for verification if you want. 

"The club complied with the massage parlour/ spa conditions"? Are you sure complied? Got no sex. You think Police do not know?? If you are idiot, do not think others are idiots too.

"At Cruise there were never any raids due to drugs. This is inaccurate." Then what happen that fateful night at about 11:00 pm till about 01:00 am? I was there. Unless you are sleeping or pretending.

Enough said.

On 1/18/2020 at 12:01 AM, Guest false riders said:

For those who didn't yet note, this Hook is not located at the same premises as Cruise but at some other place in Chinatown. 

Guest false riders is giving false information.

WTF !! 

21 minutes ago, yuquidam said:

No worries. Whether it's Hook Club, Crook Club, Merdeka Club or PG Club to be at former Cruise Club or not, it's a matter of time before the truth is out.:twisted:

not all of the above clubs.  it is a fuck club.

awesome!well said 

10 hours ago, Guest guest said:

not all of the above clubs.  it is a fuck club.

awesome!well said 

Oh ya... miss the last one. "F Club" is gonna be the most representative winner :wub:. F Club as in Fan Club not Fuck Club :lol::P

@Guest guest -indeed perceptive and accurate.:thumb:

Edited by yuquidam

Guest KB UNCLE
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guest false riders

•  
  • Guests

ANSWER:

This is definitely not making up things. Unless you are paid in one way or another to say just the good things about Hook as Hook just used the same premises as former Cruise. But fate would end much earlier than Cruise. Because CNB is now on the radar on the same address, irregardless of who or which took over. The CNB Lady Officer name is Ms Pei Ling. If I can tell you the exact name, then is it making things up?? You can call her directly for verification if you want. 

"The club complied with the massage parlour/ spa conditions"? Are you sure complied? Got no sex. You think Police do not know?? If you are idiot, do not think others are idiots too.

"At Cruise there were never any raids due to drugs. This is inaccurate." Then what happen that fateful night at about 11:00 pm till about 01:00 am? I was there. Unless you are sleeping or pretending.

Enough said.

Aiyah people take drugs EVERYWHERE. <<No Drugs Posting>> There <<No Drugs Posting>> Here <<No Drugs Posting>> Everywhere. 

Even Keybox kena raid cos some group took drugs. Then ALL SAUNAS should ask all the workers to check bags for every entry!! Check the underwear, Check the dick, Check the asshole...All CHECK CHECK CHECK!

1 hour ago, Guest KB UNCLE said:

Aiyah people take drugs EVERYWHERE. <<No Drugs Posting>> There <<No Drugs Posting>> Here <<No Drugs Posting>> Everywhere. 

Even Keybox kena raid cos some group took drugs. Then ALL SAUNAS should ask all the workers to check bags for every entry!! Check the underwear, Check the dick, Check the asshole...All CHECK CHECK CHECK!

All the current operating saunas have done their discrete checkings. The one who post to this post should check his own ass hole too.

Guest KB UNCLE
5 hours ago, Guest guest said:

All the current operating saunas have done their discrete checkings. The one who post to this post should check his own ass hole too.

And you should bloody CHECK YOUR OWN ASSHOLE TOO!! Dude, right from the start, you’ve been fucking NEGATIVE on Hook Club! You fucking sure Cruise Club & KB got do discreet checkings???! They never check any bags! And if people smuggle in drugs & bring into the room silently, how the FUCK WILL THE STAFF KNOW??? Even Keybox kena raid before for drugs & the boss were totally UNAWARE! Likewise for Cruise Club!! 

HOOK CLUB HAVEN’T EVEN OPEN & U ALREADY CURSE THE SAUNA WON’T LAST LONG???! If you hate Cruise Club that much, then WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU EVEN ACTIVE HERE???! You want to tell people “DON’T COME TO HOOK CLUB??!” Your motive is it???! Dude, people will still come to Hook Club, KB or whatever sauna they wanna go!! So bring your FUCKING ASSHOLE TO YOUR STUPID NARROW MINDED BRAIN IDIOT!!!

Guest KB UNCLE
12 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Guest false riders

•  
  • Guests

ANSWER:

Enough said.

You angry coz CNB raid at 11PM??? Nothing lah Dude!! The police officers even come at 8pm while people still coming in & naked showering!!! They left 10 mins after!! Those who were there will remember!!! Crowded some more!!! People go on have sex after!!!

Guest false riders
14 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

ANSWER:

Enough said.

The police is well aware of what the gay sauna are about! Otherwise all establishments would be closed permanently many years back and never any new licenses issued.

The saunas must apply for the spa licence with SPF if they have a dry or wet sauna. 

The police inspection on that night was a routine inspection to verify whether no under age guys inside. Cruise was never visited by police because of a drug issue. 

Was besides showing ID any guy checked on drug usage? sniff dogs around? Hair and urine taken from patrons on that night? 

No it wasn't. 

Please stop talking of a raid or bring drugs into the picture. 

Only One Seven was raided by 11 police officers at one night caused by a troubled bf who found out his bf frequented the place on the pretext of drug use at the premises. The bf intended to "give his cheating bf a lesson". 

No drugs were found. only medication of the owner Sam, who had to reply to prosecution but was acquitted of all charges. He was also alleged having hit a female officer but this was untrue and thrown out by the court as made up to prosecute Sam because he requested her as a female officer not to enter the premises. 

Guest YOUR GUEST
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

We will never know the truth about Cruise Club.

What truth? It’s only a normal sauna. People like you are the ones who add to more stories on Cruise Club. Even if the officers come, it’s no big deal. They come to do routine checks like with any sex establishments. 

Guest SameScriptDifferentCast
21 hours ago, Guest false riders said:

The police is well aware of what the gay sauna are about! Otherwise all establishments would be closed permanently many years back and never any new licenses issued.

The saunas must apply for the spa licence with SPF if they have a dry or wet sauna. 

The police inspection on that night was a routine inspection to verify whether no under age guys inside. Cruise was never visited by police because of a drug issue. 

Was besides showing ID any guy checked on drug usage? sniff dogs around? Hair and urine taken from patrons on that night? 

No it wasn't. 

Please stop talking of a raid or bring drugs into the picture. 

Only One Seven was raided by 11 police officers at one night caused by a troubled bf who found out his bf frequented the place on the pretext of drug use at the premises. The bf intended to "give his cheating bf a lesson". 

No drugs were found. only medication of the owner Sam, who had to reply to prosecution but was acquitted of all charges. He was also alleged having hit a female officer but this was untrue and thrown out by the court as made up to prosecute Sam because he requested her as a female officer not to enter the premises. 

Sam the bluddy white guy from Club One Seven was indeed a fucker. Arrogant and rude. A total white trash. Club One Seven with a fucked up management and staffs. From staff like David who moved on to Cruise Club, a fat limping malay guy and all sorts of weirdos working there, it’s a breath of fresh air now at places like Keybox and TMC with attractive looking staffs with good service. 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

4 hours ago, Dan 28 said:

I hope they bring back the foam party 

HOOK CLUB SNEAK PREVIEW 

From tomorrow 21 Jan (Tue) to 27 Jan 2020 (Mon)

2pm - 12 midnight

FREE MEMBERSHIP (1 YEAR)*

*Exclude Entry Fee

CLOSED on 24 Jan 2020 (Fri - CNY EVE) 😎😎😎😎

5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

HOOK CLUB SNEAK PREVIEW 

From tomorrow 21 Jan (Tue) to 27 Jan 2020 (Mon)

2pm - 12 midnight

FREE MEMBERSHIP (1 YEAR)*

*Exclude Entry Fee

CLOSED on 24 Jan 2020 (Fri - CNY EVE) 😎😎😎😎

There You Go, exactly same as Dead Cruise Club , same Renewable Annual Fees.

Just new Name, rename , Good have free entry for all the 27 and below, I am coming everyday

This is looking like the same old Cruise Club joint with same management with different brand name? What's new? Different marketing strategy?

I could be wrong but I have a feeling this new joint will just be like Cruise Club

It's like the same with bars and clubs here in Singapore 

First it was Venom, China Black then Avalon... 

All 3 were same guys running the show - different name / venue 

23 minutes ago, greg01greg said:

This is looking like the same old Cruise Club joint with same management with different brand name? What's new? Different marketing strategy?

I could be wrong but I have a feeling this new joint will just be like Cruise Club

It's like the same with bars and clubs here in Singapore 

First it was Venom, China Black then Avalon... 

All 3 were same guys running the show - different name / venue 

If they really want to compete, they should abolish annual membership fee. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

2 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

If they really want to compete, they should abolish annual membership fee. 

No - I'm for the annual membership fee - if this new establishment claiming  "Gentlemen's Club" then yes, annual fee it should be. 

What they should cull on age restrictions. I still feel 18yo should not be entering such establishments. At least should be 21and up.

I have highlighted this before on a different topic discussion - 18 yo asians can look like 15yo. Nevermind checking IDs. 

On 1/18/2020 at 10:33 AM, Guest SGgay said:

Towel Club, Absolute & Cruise Club are all the same owners is it?

must say Tower Club is still the best, in terms of quality of guys

I remember seeing some staff at Absolute that used to work at Towel Club.  

And rumors where that the owners of Absolute quarreled and one of them opened Cruise Club

Yes, Towel Club was the best, followed by Absolute in its first years.

7 minutes ago, Guest Client said:

Looking forward to more informative news here rather than reading all these empty talks, complaints, speculations & crackings of old broken records. 

Waiting for you to submit informative news. 

1 hour ago, greg01greg said:

No - I'm for the annual membership fee - if this new establishment claiming  "Gentlemen's Club" then yes, annual fee it should be. 

What they should cull on age restrictions. I still feel 18yo should not be entering such establishments. At least should be 21and up.

I have highlighted this before on a different topic discussion - 18 yo asians can look like 15yo. Nevermind checking IDs. 

Never mind if they look like 15, as long as 18 is the legal age for entry and fun. To survive, they need to lower the entrance fee on par with other saunas. Second, they have to stop this annual renewal practice.  Giving free passes for renewal is useless, which is only valid on one (non event day) day in a week, restricted to entry before 5pm.  

Lastly, keep the facilities clean and in working condition.  Employ cleaners, not receptionists sitting all day at the counter. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

5 minutes ago, LeanMature said:

Never mind if they look like 15, as long as 18 is the legal age for entry and fun. To survive, they need to lower the entrance fee on par with other saunas. Second, they have to stop this annual renewal practice.  Giving free passes for renewal is useless, which is only valid on one (non event day) day in a week, restricted to entry before 5pm.  

Lastly, keep the facilities clean and in working condition.  Employ cleaners, not receptionists sitting all day at the counter. 

Why does everyone suggest a lowered entrance fee? Why cheapen the place its called a gentlemen's club? If you're running the place - would you have patrons paying $10 and they stay hours on end?  Where's the turnover? It's a business strategy and it's good with annual membership and an entry fee that matches the establishment. So why need to be in par with other saunas? 

and really? legal age for gay saunas in Singapore? come on.

You need to be 21 to buy smokes here soon in Singapore 

Some clubs impose male patrons to be 23 for entry

So what is the legal age for gay saunas in Singapore?

5 minutes ago, Since u r here said:

impose it then if 23 or 25 is even better

but i dont think ie their point........

if a sauna is worried for calculative time conscious person,then charged by the hours, S$5 for first hour , and then S$ add on every $2 for the next hour
but again , i felt sauna purposely wanna to make the whole place crowded , no one wants a deserted feel

the place wont run on its own you know - you still have to pay rent yes?

the standards here cannot compete with other saunas worldwide 

• G_M changed the title to Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.