Male HQ

Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)

Tedor

15 hours ago, 30yochinese said:

& the annual fee...  that is required for membership...  is a scam...      =(

Screenshot_2020-01-21-19-05-09-38.jpg

This free pass is useless because almost everyday is a special event.  I believe one thing not mentioned in the free pass was it is not valid for entry after 5pm.  With all these restrictions in place, you may have to take one day leave from work just to utilise it.   

If you want to give a free pass, just give it without any restriction.  

Don't read and response to guests' post

5 hours ago, Guest Not Again said:

21st of January 2020:

on their First Day of Operations... inside... it was E M P T Y.

I T        I S      A        R I P O F F.

IMG_20200121_185834.jpg

Your membership is MC000103

Decipher : expected 100,000 members

It was empty when membership indicated 103, means your could be the 3rd. 100 is just a alorigthm to start ticket ticket as in all hawker centres, always showing 100 persons ahead of 

You.

and u arrive at 0: 11:53, It was empty, but   how come receipt number is REC-130 ?  

Locker  Issued  : already  72A

You must dam excited 71 persons are already inside .

Your remark :on their First Day of Operations... inside... it was E M P T Y.

Qns1 : where are the 102 before you 

Qns2 : where are the 72 lockers before you 

Similar to Cruise Club, once I went I asked, they told me its event and Full inside, my locker I always remember was 98A issued, when there were less than 10 persons staff.

They like to lie it’s full house. Then give you locker number 98a where you have to strip right in front of everyone sitting while all look at your butt. Cruise tactic. This time they better stop lying full house. 

THIS RIGGING TRAFFIC TACTIC.ONE WILL BE DAM HAPPY THAT IT WAS VERY CROWED INSIDE WHEN ONE PAY

72 - MEANS ISSUE LOCKER FROM 7x, MEANS ONLY 2 PERSON INLCUDING YOU.

IT WAS EMPTY : COS YOU SEE THE OTHER 1, NO, 71TH LOCKER.

Receipt No : REC-103  , means  Recruit 03, cos starts from 1XX, You are 3rd after door opens, u arrived at 3 pm and your are GOLD ENTRy.

what happens to Silver and Patimium or Diamond Holders, can anyone share more lights?

Guest UNCLE KB
1 hour ago, greg01greg said:

This forum discussion should merge with the old Cruise Club discussion.... 

still laughing my tits off :)

Agreed, it should be merged with OLD CRUSIE CLUB, to avoid confusion

Guest Cruisader
5 hours ago, greg01greg said:

This forum discussion should merge with the old Cruise Club discussion.... 

still laughing my tits off :)

nah, Hook is something new, it is no longer Cruise. And with the internationalisation of the Hook Brand, let's see what we can expect in future...

Thread should be separated from the old Cruise. 

And give them some chance to learn the lesson soon... 

If you need a sports partner to jog your tits off, just contact me ok. 

Guest Cruisader
1 hour ago, LeanMature said:

I wish them well and success.  At least, the ex-Cruise members have a place to go instead of crowding up KB and complaining of the uncles there.

You never know. Maybe some of the ex Cruisers learnt in KB what Commander stamina stands for.... ha ha

After reading the posts here, don't think I will visit Hook anytime soon in the near future. I feelmajority of those with free entry will flock back for sure, probably only 60% of the captains & 30% of the commanders will return on Mon-Thurs due to the new t&c imposed on the return pass, whereas their Fri, weekends, special event days,  public holidays + eve will be quite empty. Eventually the crowd will get thin and thinner, staffs will be laid off and the facilities start  to deteriorate like its predecessor(s). 

But no worries lah, since 1 of the owners is a lesbian, the club can always be rebramded as "Hi" if this venture fails haha.

Guest roti huuki
10 minutes ago, Guest Hrodnsh said:

Will there be any crowd this evening?

my crystal ball has been overused the last days due to the CNY predictions. The only thing I can see is  a huge queue at the Indian restaurant next to Hook for those frustrated guys compensating their negative experience with some banana and ice cream roti prata ...

Excuse me... Not that I've even been to many of the local saunas before, but I can never imagine us Singaporeans getting into long queue just to enter a gay sauna, soft launch or hard launch, first day or last day. You think Apple launching new products huh? 

Empty sauna, so what...? Give it some time la.. 🤦‍♂️

Guest KB UNCLE
23 minutes ago, Guest roti huuki said:

my crystal ball has been overused the last days due to the CNY predictions. The only thing I can see is  a huge queue at the Indian restaurant next to Hook for those frustrated guys compensating their negative experience with some banana and ice cream roti prata ...

Wah Indian restaurant there? Didn’t pass by Hook area long time. Banana prata very nice.

I can see that a lot of Competitors are raking in bad remarks in here as the competition is coming back. I guess K***** happy days of no competition is over. I guess to us consumers having a choice is better than no choices. Monopoly is not an good option. Glad that Hooks is here in replacement of Cruise, have not been to any other sauna since Cruise closes. Time to move back in action again, especially when the festive spirits is so strong at Chinatown.

Guess it till take some time for people to be aware of this new place, I myself just came to know of its operation just today.

I’m here. Not many today. Got few Cruise regulars. First level big gym in the middle. Lockers are separated into 2 sides. More space to change.

No more jacuzzi. They change to bicycle equipment for those who wants to exercise. Steam room, shower, toilet, smoking corner remain the same. 

2nd level - New maze layout. On one side, they have Orgy Bed where you have fun in the open. Everyone can watch. I can foresee lots of action here. Twinks & hunks fucking here. Big space for you to stand around to watch or play if you don’t want to join.

Got rooms with bed too.

3rd level, got 3 rooms with bed each & door for privacy & 1 with no door (open fun). 

3 hours ago, Guest Cruisader said:

nah, Hook is something new, it is no longer Cruise. And with the internationalisation of the Hook Brand, let's see what we can expect in future...

Thread should be separated from the old Cruise. 

And give them some chance to learn the lesson soon... 

If you need a sports partner to jog your tits off, just contact me ok. 

Internationalisation. Indeed lol... 😭😭😭

32 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I’m here. Not many today. Got few Cruise regulars. First level big gym in the middle. Lockers are separated into 2 sides. More space to change.

No more jacuzzi. They change to bicycle equipment for those who wants to exercise. Steam room, shower, toilet, smoking corner remain the same. 

2nd level - New maze layout. On one side, they have Orgy Bed where you have fun in the open. Everyone can watch. I can foresee lots of action here. Twinks & hunks fucking here. Big space for you to stand around to watch or play if you don’t want to join.

Got rooms with bed too.

3rd level, got 3 rooms with bed each & door for privacy & 1 with no door (open fun). 

How are the entry fee like tho. Free entry for <27?

2 hours ago, Guest roti huuki said:

Time to change your crystal ball, the Indian restaurant is no longer there.

43 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Got rooms with bed too.

Good to know they carried out some A&A works. Can you clarify on the member signing up process - need to photocopy ic or just flash for verification? Any forms to fill?

37 minutes ago, Guest Indeed said:

Internationalisation. Indeed lol... 😭😭😭

Not quite yet, I've checked not even a mention of Hook on the more popular online gay guides. Worst still, some even updated Cruise as being closed.

3 hours ago, Guest roti huuki said:

Dude when did u last passby there? Want to bedek ,bedek properly la.

The indian restaurant closed long ago n today i passed by n saw a new cina restaurant. Hook is open

Wonder how good the crowd was in there.

3 hours ago, Guest Client said:

Time to change your crystal ball, the Indian restaurant is no longer there.

Good to know they carried out some A&A works. Can you clarify on the member signing up process - need to photocopy ic or just flash for verification? Any forms to fill?

Just flash for verification then fill in name & contact number on form. No photocopy NRIC. They give towel & key that’s all.

11 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Just flash for verification then fill in name & contact number on form. No photocopy NRIC. They give towel & key that’s all.

Thanks👍

3 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

How are the entry fee like tho. Free entry for <27?

Don’t know free entry never ask.
13 rooms total on 2nd level with 1 big bed in the middle on the other end for open orgy. Earlier got 2 boys free show - blowjob, play fun earlier with each other on open bed before they go into room to fuck. Those like Orgy can try the big bed. 

No renovation on toilet on all levels. Still same old tiles. Only change the bidet, sink on main area & shower head. Walls painted in orange - dark grey. New gym equipment. Gym very big right in the middle. All those gym can go there.

Steam room still there. Jacuzzi no more.

Con - No more seating resting area. Only 2 small footstool on 1st level & smoking corner. They want you to change, shower, go up straight to fun.

2 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

Dude when did u last passby there? Want to bedek ,bedek properly la.

The indian restaurant closed long ago n today i passed by n saw a new cina restaurant. Hook is open

Wonder how good the crowd was in there.

Estimate around 15 to 20 who came today. Most left by 8.30pm with few stay on. Next week I guess more crowded. 

5 hours ago, Innocentguy said:

How much is the entrance fees?

$16.

To all of you who repeatedly asking for entrance fees, free entry or not; No money or expensive to pay, don’t come any sauna!  Stay home & jerk off yourself!

On 1/22/2020 at 5:32 AM, Guest KB UNCLE said:

They like to lie it’s full house. Then give you locker number 98a where you have to strip right in front of everyone sitting while all look at your butt. Cruise tactic. This time they better stop lying full house. 

So it was full house yesterday ?

11 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Estimate around 15 to 20 who came today. Most left by 8.30pm with few stay on. Next week I guess more crowded. 

Hi any idea for the skin night, what time the event start?  how the shower area look like?  Open concept? anymore statues?  

30 minutes ago, newcum said:

Hi any idea for the skin night, what time the event start?  how the shower area look like?  Open concept? anymore statues?  

Shower area same as cruise. They installed 3 water tanks. The floor of shower area is pain though. Summer jutting out quite rough. Statues don't know yet, moving patrons have. 

25 minutes ago, Guest Hook Guest said:

Looks like Hook Club already do away the Free Entry for 18-25yo liao 😎😎😎

Fuck no free entry , then ask us where to go !!!!

5 hours ago, TwoChnBTMs said:

So it was full house yesterday ?

Not full house. 15 - 20 people not a lot. Some leave by 6pm, 7pm, 8pm onwards. By 9 onwards only around 5 people. 

22 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Fuck no free entry , then ask us where to go !!!!

These type of young boys need to learn to PAYYYY. There’s NOTHING FREE IN LIFE. Go Taboo want to be under guestlist. Never buy drinks. Expect people to offer them free drinks. Mother give allowance money spend don’t know on what. Expect all FREE FREE FREE FREE. I suggest Keybox also no free entry. No young boys, sex still can go on. Now 28 above all hotter than twinks. 18 year olds can FORGET thinking they are the QUEENS.

1 hour ago, Guest Guest said:

Not full house. 15 - 20 people not a lot. Some leave by 6pm, 7pm, 8pm onwards. By 9 onwards only around 5 people. 

22.01.2020 :

Sales Taking  for   15-20 people  =15 X $16  = S$ 240 to 300

OMG...and its considered seasonal peak before CNY, sure chap Lap in no time

I was hesitate to go, lucky did not waste that $16, as my frds told me not to go, everything else seems the same as old Cruise Club, except new paints.

2 hours ago, Guest Hook Guest said:

Looks like Hook Club already do away the Free Entry for 18-25yo liao 😎😎😎

i never understand the need to give free entry to those 18 to 25 yo.

they are mostly not muscular and dun have nice bodies.

not experienced in sex too.

the prime group in my opinion is 25 to 40 yo.

21 minutes ago, Guest sggay said:

As gay population matures, even many above 40-60s are dam fit better than twinks.

Free entry to 18- 25 yo, is like Pioneer Generation getting free meal.

They need to entice PAYING PATRONS , using young twinks to patrons  to like FISH BAITS.

3 minutes ago, Guest Prime said:

They need to entice PAYING PATRONS , using young twinks to patrons  to like FISH BAITS.

yes we all know this.

just that is it effective?

these 18 to 25yo young twinks are not attractive.

im in 30s, and i pay to enter saunas to have sex with same age group or older and more attractive men.

48 minutes ago, Guest Prime said:

As gay population matures, even many above 40-60s are dam fit better than twinks.

Free entry to 18- 25 yo, is like Pioneer Generation getting free meal.

Nowadays newer generations mostly only train eyes neck wrist and thumb muscles... 

3 hours ago, newcum said:

Don quite understand the pricing...

Doomed to fail for sure. Not only do they betray their baits by slapping them with $10 & subsequent $6 entrance fees, they are pissing off a big group of potential weekend patrons who have to now pay for a useless return pass that can no longer use (on weekends) under the new t&c.

The new management is not smart afterall, the last thing is to be"associated" with their predecessor, given so many have already felt short-changed by Cruise's sudden closure. The least they can do is coming with a new pricing policy & rates to dispel the detrimental rumours spreading around here.

Guest Guest 20
1 hour ago, Guest sggay said:

Like this quite unfair for people who are not fit leh...they also just want to have fun...

Also how can the 18-25 age group get experience if they can't have sex? 

13 minutes ago, Guest Guest 20 said:

Like this quite unfair for people who are not fit leh...they also just want to have fun...

PAY TO ENTER. STOP BEING STUPID AND FED 

14 minutes ago, Guest Guest 20 said:

Also how can the 18-25 age group get experience if they can't have sex?   ====> Watch Video

• G_M changed the title to Hook Club (NO Ads allowed)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.