Male HQ

Changi Business Park (Cbp)

cadlad

On 4/23/2022 at 8:48 AM, MKay said:

Anyone at SUTD tday fr jo or blow or lite fun by mature local daddy

You can get into the campus ?

Very bold !

but is that a fishing pond for outsiders? 

my colleagues‘ children are studying there - hope that they will not become the Preys 😡

Edited by Malabird

On 4/23/2022 at 1:30 PM, MKay said:

Campus is open.. do wat yu want but dont get caught..🤪

In a campus? With even more CCTVs and active security detail than CBP scanning the whole place and footage? Right…

On 4/24/2022 at 7:36 AM, MKay said:

No problm.. we hv our ways.. 

that is not right !

firstly, this is an illegal intrusion 

secondly, school campus should never be a sexual adventurous playground 

( if you have children , would you like that ? )

lastly, if you get caught and get published in news; that stains the image of LGBTQ community , what will the public think of PLU.

my opinion above might have offended some but please spare these undergrads and respect the campus is solely theirs.

Self-control and self respect are basics for LGBTQ.

Edited by Malabird

It’s a waste of time to warn an old Hen not to get drowned.

Then, we shall do the social good to protect his preys in the SUDT campus.  

But don’t worry, you may go and push your luck as you wish to; for above 50 years old there is no canning in Sg. And very near to CBP the free lodging @ 507709 are emptier with Covid. Beds available. 😙

Soon, the hen 🐓 would get an easy and quick way to be famous. 😎

Edited by Malabird

Went there recently and wasn't sure where or how people hook up there. It is somewhat very open. I figured the kind of guys here are very exhibitionistic.

Eventually settled with a fit topless jogger who had grey t-shirt tucked in his black shorts. It was hot having fun together at one of the benches 🥰 

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

On 5/1/2022 at 6:31 PM, Thatwasawes said:

Went there recently and wasn't sure where or how people hook up there. It is somewhat very open. I figured the kind of guys here are very exhibitionistic.

Eventually settled with a fit topless jogger who had grey t-shirt tucked in his black shorts. It was hot having fun together at one of the benches 🥰 

Just be alert when in the thick of passionate high. Hopefully, the audiences, if any, also act as lookout posts 

On 5/1/2022 at 6:31 PM, Thatwasawes said:

What did yall do in the end :P

On 5/1/2022 at 7:14 PM, SociNerd said:

What did yall do in the end :P

Non-anal fun! It was pretty steamy and nice 😉

On 5/1/2022 at 6:36 PM, yuquidam said:

Just be alert when in the thick of passionate high. Hopefully, the audiences, if any, also act as lookout posts 

We stopped when there's an audience even if they are PLU. We were always on the look out for our surrounding, just in case....

When it comes to Guest accounts in BW, it is always best to take their words with a pinch of salt or to ignore them. 

On 5/1/2022 at 7:40 PM, Thatwasawes said:

Non-anal fun! It was pretty steamy and nice 😉

We stopped when there's an audience even if they are PLU. We were always on the look out for our surrounding, just in case....

nice. what time and day did u go

On 5/2/2022 at 7:38 AM, MKay said:

Must b 12 am.. day time 12pm mus b very hot.. n bright.

On 5/2/2022 at 7:16 AM, SociNerd said:

U met that guy in the day? :o

Sorry typo. 12am lol

On 5/10/2022 at 10:47 PM, whoop24 said:

anyone heading tonight? been disturbingly dead the last two times i went all hot and bothered. of course by the time i decide to go its past 2am but still haha. really down to get frisky af

Omw there now! Not sure if there’ll be anyone 😂 

On 5/18/2022 at 2:45 AM, Joeycast said:

Got about 5 people here.. all walk here walk there only.. i sweaty alrdy.. no action

Cruising in Singapore is like that one. When you are not their type, they will walk here walk there pretending they are not here to cruise . When they are not your type, you will walk here walk there pretending you are not here to cruise 😂