Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

In HK now. Staying through 11/26. Any suggestions on which sauna to go this weekend? I’m staying in TST in Kowloon. Prefer somewhere with younger guys. International crowd would be nice too. I’m 33. Decent shape 

Guest A_Wanderer

I am gonna have a 10 hour layover in HK on my way to south east asia at the end of this month.

my flight will arrive at HK international airport around 6 am and my connecting flight will be leaving at about 6 pm.

Though it's going be a Saturday, I am not sure what I can do during this early hours.

Any suggestions please?

Was transiting through HK for the weekend and found another reason to come back to Hutong! Discovered one of these deep in the basement area (Just keep turning left till you hit a dead end). I've always wanted to try a sling, but this comes a close second. As I have neither the patience nor inclination to fist anyone, I just used it as a regular fuck bench. Boy, does it let you go deep.

fuckbenchmainfff__2.jpg

Do note that there's no door for privacy, and if your bottom can't stifle his groans, you're gonna attract a crowd of onlookers pretty quick. Especially with the wall to wall crowd on Sundays. And they're gonna want to participate, as I found out the three times I used it tonight.

I didn't mind having my nipples tweaked and ass fondled by anonymous hands while I was fucking the daylights out of my bottom. But do take care of your partner because he's in a very vulnerable position. If the sex is too tame for the crowd, they just might start slapping his ass, jerking his dick or using his mouth. Depending on his personality and mood, he's either going to love this, or absolutely hate it.

Plenty of condoms in this room, but the lube only comes in tiny sachets. The management should install a wall dispenser for the lube like they do for most of the private cabins, and if they're really taking suggestions, a great big mirror directly in front of the Fuck Bench would ensure my undying loyalty

Edited by Mastiff

goode MORNING !

anyone can recommend any cheap lodging, call me a cheapo as I m alone, don't think I need a big rm (hopefully the condition of the rm is not really terrible)

I don't mind sleeping in pods, or even hostels but usu I will pick those w single room (all by myself) w ensuite bathroom, I don't like interrupting others when doing packing

(dnt need big hotel chains)

maybe in Jordon area , not too far from MRT?

On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 12:21 PM, Sudu said:

Stayed in shamrock before and i think its quite reasonable. Not too cheap but not too expensive, very close to subway and bus stop. And it is in jordan area

tks about S$160, I love pp who shared frankly esp the part u mentioned nt too ex and not too cheap!!! really

While I didn't plan to go to a public pool in a foreign land esp when its colder in HK, I just realised it is so near to a Kowloon sports cte

I m not sure are we able to see the nite light display from the harbour city??

is it true that the Australian dairy is a good food pl? unheard of but they claimed it s gd just that service is bad - it s alwys bad service in HK, isn't it?

https://www.tripadvisor.com.sg/Restaurant_Review-g294217-d776832-Reviews-Australia_Dairy_Company-Hong_Kong.html

https://www.google.com.sg/maps/dir/Kowloon+Park,+Tsim+Sha+Tsui,+Hong+Kong/Jordan+Station,+Nathan+Road,+Kwun+Chung,+Hong+Kong/@22.3015471,114.1673084,16z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m14!4m13!1m5!1m1!1s0x340400ed95b06d73:0xe7393cf1fe33b454!2m2!1d114.171936!2d22.298716!1m5!1m1!1s0x340400ebbc70786b:0x12adc48552860a60!2m2!1d114.171661!2d22.3042943!3e2?hl=en&authuser=0

Edited by lovehandle

3 hours ago, jammyhk01 said:

Australian dairy food ok la.. just what u will expect from a 茶餐廳 incl the service

but why an aust /eng name? that sounded like an institution ,  is it much larger, jammy???

Any good 茶餐廳  to recommend if it is near Jordan MTR? many said Kam Wah

Sudu or whoever who knows the ans?

Ave star is it near to harbour city or opposite it?

4 hours ago, Sudu said:

Yes u can see the light show from harbor city but for best view, avenue of starts is great. Be there early if u want a good spot. 

On ‎16‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 11:19 AM, jammyhk01 said:

Wikipedia:

... 公司名稱來自店主,因為他是一個在早期40年代初的澳洲農場工人...

no wonder they said the younger gen believed that google/wiki is their best teacher!!!!
nowadays we even have to rely on wikihow

Jammy or anyone, do  u happened to chance upon reliable lodging, best to be below S$100 per nite per rm (small rm is fine so long ensuite with bathrm)- forget about the glamourous stuff

U mean on a weekday, it will be crowded too??

On ‎15‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:07 PM, Sudu said:

Yes u can see the light show from harbor city but for best view, avenue of starts is great. Be there early if u want a good spot. 

I didnt know there is a construction there. If thats the case, itll be even more crowd where u can actually see the light show as there will be much less places to view. I went for the light show twice, and both times its crowded. There is another option, to take one of the boat and see the light show from the boat. Didnt know how much and where to take them though as i didnt plan to take them at all. 

Hi guys

Bi-mALe here, I'll be visiting Hongkong soon and just wondering if is there any place on hongkong with no dark room or bright room? It's my long dream to watch other peoplehaving  sex (either M-M or M-F)

And  also any sauna/spa where nudity is allowed (mixed or all male)? TIA

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Swiss Expat

Hi,

I am going to HK end of January, as caucasian expat / 40 yo, which sauna would you recommend? It is not very easy to make an opinion based on online reviews, since there are very good and very bad feedbacks for almost all places...! I guess it depends on your type and what you are looking for anyway.

My understanding is that HuTong is picky and as a foreigner I won't give it a try.

I was thinking Gateway Sauna and / or Soda Sauna would be closer to my expectations (mixed crowd of locals and foreigners, open to 40yo guys, etc)

Any other suggestions? CE Sauna maybe?

Thanks for your advice ;-)

riandy> i would suggest smaller saunas like soda, it is not as crowded and they have rooms that are clean and reasonably comfortable..its cheap at hkd150

guest> jungle at mongkok? feel that its small and pretty dead

Guest Aloha SPA

Went to Aloha SPA recently.  This venue is tightly packed as any hotel rooms in downtown area.  It has a shared shower room.  The receptionist and your masseur will ensure it is exclusive to only one customer.   Receptionist recommended a therapist but avoided revealing going rates of the tips.  90 min massage was $398.  There was a heater in the room, and it was quite useful in such a cold day.  Massage was effective.  Around 70% of  time was on waist and back/shoulders.  It did help relieving tension from long time desktop work.  Other 30% time was on legs, and no arms or head were covered.  There was a big towel as the insulation to the masseur's hands.  Overall the massage was quite acceptable but not as skillful as offered by a good young male masseur in a non-hanky panky massage shop in Bangkok.  When it came to oil massage, the masseur suggested B2B for a tip amount of $600.  I didn't bargain and agreed.  Then he removed his upper shirt and long pants.  The B2B turned out to be dry hump and hand job and nipple licking.  He didn't get a hard on by himself but it's okay to me.  The masseur was in good shape although abs were not visible.  His attitude was polite and not too intimate.  Tip was given right after the finishing shower.  I didn't have any complains about the shop, the masseur, or the experience; but it's no doubt I could get more comfort room, better massage and pay substantially less in Thailand.   It's the country/city difference thing.

13 minutes ago, Guest Aloha SPA said:

Went to Aloha SPA recently.  This venue is tightly packed as any hotel rooms in downtown area.  It has a shared shower room.  The receptionist and your masseur will ensure it is exclusive to only one customer.   Receptionist recommended a therapist but avoided revealing going rates of the tips.  90 min massage was $398.  There was a heater in the room, and it was quite useful in such a cold day.  Massage was effective.  Around 70% of  time was on waist and back/shoulders.  It did help relieving tension from long time desktop work.  Other 30% time was on legs, and no arms or head were covered.  There was a big towel as the insulation to the masseur's hands.  Overall the massage was quite acceptable but not as skillful as offered by a good young male masseur in a non-hanky panky massage shop in Bangkok.  When it came to oil massage, the masseur suggested B2B for a tip amount of $600.  Then he removed his upper shirt and long pants.  The B2B turned out to be dry hump and hand job and nipple licking.  He didn't get a hard on by himself but it's okay to me.  The masseur was in good shape although abs were not visible.  His attitude was polite and not too intimate.  

600hkd tips is 100sgd

that s ex

are our threads only for those hanky-panky?

Any photography enthusiast been there? creating nuisance and news(now) for the residents? ->

• 4 weeks later...
Guest visiting

can check with e experts here abt hk airport?
when in transit, e lvl 2 food area (e 1 with McD and all), could i use credit card to make purchase?

cos i only see they display "union pay" card option, no "visa/mastercard" option, n i only transit, so dun have hk$...

thks in advance.

28 minutes ago, Guest visiting said:

when in transit, e lvl 2 food area (e 1 with McD and all), could i use credit card to make purchase?

cos i only see they display "union pay" card option, no "visa/mastercard" option, n i only transit, so dun have hk$...

thks in advance.

Hey u can ask the cashier directly

17 minutes ago, Maturebtm@sk said:

Hey u can ask the cashier directly

Lol!!!

usu most will have cr card acceptance and accept foreign currencies too

they expected such a situation alrdy

46 minutes ago, Guest visiting said:

thks in advance.

11 hours ago, Guest visiting said:

thks in advance.

Yes, based on my memory, most accept Visa / Mastercard. At least McDonald definitely accept the Visa/MC.

• 2 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.