Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest
On 3/26/2019 at 6:58 AM, Shilderia said:

Anybody who tried massages by "Master Kim"?

He's a kinda pro masseur, a senior chinese guy,  pretty popular for his massage videos (he has channels on youtube and FC2). He's mainly based in HK but also does some massage tours in Malaysia/Singapore.

in recent years, his videos began showing completely naked massages, and often also genital massages (with apparently no release). They're usually partially darkened/blurred, but you can see a lot anyway. 

Would be so curious to know if he actually gives HE, or not.

Have tried it. On top of the regular massage, you can ask for manhood massage (proper one) like the videos show. But he does not give HE. Although he doesn't mind it if you self-service at the end of the session.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Massageplace

Hi ,

any recommendation to gay massage places? 

What does HE consist of? Helping u to masturbate only? Which massage place can have sex with masseur?

Just came back from HKG. Went to Hutong at around 5pm on Saturday. It was packed. Like really packed. All shapes and sizes. From super fit and hot to short chubby hairy. A few Caucasians (very successful it seems) but 99% Asians from hk and some from nearby China from the conversations I heard. Didn't hear much Mandarin. Mostly Cantonese. It was so packed that it was hard to move around in the maze where it's already quite narrow.... 

Left at around 9pm and it was still packed with people still coming in. 

Guest surprise
23 minutes ago, Enelym1978 said:

Just came back from HKG. Went to Hutong at around 5pm on Saturday. It was packed. Like really packed. All shapes and sizes. From super fit and hot to short chubby hairy. A few Caucasians (very successful it seems) but 99% Asians from hk and some from nearby China from the conversations I heard. Didn't hear much Mandarin. Mostly Cantonese. It was so packed that it was hard to move around in the maze where it's already quite narrow.... 

wow thought hutong is quite choosy on their patrons. still can find short chubby there?

I've never seen them being that choosy to be honest. There were definitely quite a lot of not in shape guys. Some had big bellies. I remember one was standing there in the corridors. Making us having to squeeze against him to pass through. 

The reception guy is the same as far as I remember. Still as friendly as an ice cube. 

The only thing I don't like is that you can never find your towel when you exit the maze. People just take one randomly. If possible a dry one. So you have to do the same and hope that the person who used it before doesn't have some skin disease lol. 

Guest surprise
1 minute ago, Enelym1978 said:

I've never seen them being that choosy to be honest. There were definitely quite a lot of not in shape guys. Some had big bellies. I remember one was standing there in the corridors. Making us having to squeeze against him to pass through. 

The reception guy is the same as far as I remember. Still as friendly as an ice cube. 

The only thing I don't like is that you can never find your towel when you exit the maze. People just take one randomly. If possible a dry one. So you have to do the same and hope that the person who used it before doesn't have some skin disease lol. 

should I visit sauna or massage place?

Too time consuming to find 1 u like and vice versa in sauna. If massage place, u have any place in mind?

1 hour ago, Enelym1978 said:

There are usually a few grade A+ guys who are quite choosy , and surely there are the out of shape ones...

1 hour ago, jammyhk01 said:

There are usually a few grade A+ guys who are quite choosy , and surely there are the out of shape ones...

I meant the staff who lets you in or not. Customers being choosy is just "normal" in any kind of places.... Sauna or apps. 

On 5/21/2019 at 9:05 PM, Enelym1978 said:

I was there too around the same timing, although I left around 10:30. Very much agree with all your observations.

Previously I was told most local Hongkees who are relatively on the hotter side can be pretty aloof, but in reality most are much more friendly than I thought. Had a lot of fun and made a few friends, one even taking me out for late dinner nearby.

I also observed that young locals in general are much less fluent in conversational  English, compared to my impression around 10 years ago. They also agreed, saying it might be due to much less exposure to the English speaking environment in the recent years.   

4 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

I was there too around the same timing, although I left around 10:30. Very much agree with all your observations.

Previously I was told most local Hongkees who are relatively on the hotter side can be pretty aloof, but in reality most are much more friendly than I thought. Had a lot of fun and made a few friends, one even taking me out for late dinner nearby.

I also observed that young locals in general are much less fluent in conversational  English, compared to my impression around 10 years ago. They also agreed, saying it might be due to much less exposure to the English speaking environment in the recent years.   

I find them friendlier than the crowd in SG saunas actually. 

Well it was nice maybe bumping into you in the dark then haha.

Another point I liked is that they have 2 or 3 guys constantly roaming the maze clean it. Considering the amount of people it's good that clean it very frequently and refill the condom and lube stashes.

5 hours ago, dragonfly_y said:

+ with China over them

exposing themselves w Chinese/mandarin is more critical 

On Thursday, May 23, 2019 at 12:43 PM, dragonfly_y said:

You must be pretty hot yourself to get such friendly treatment lol

Sad to hear what you said about the decline in ability to speak English 

On 5/21/2019 at 3:48 PM, NeverAsk said:

Can anyone recommend a proper and affordable outcall massage in HKG? Really need one... 

Try this

http://tuinakim.simplesite.com/

You can find contacts into his web page.

I don't know if you consider it affordable, but I think he's very good, and allows you to stay naked. Urut batin (or something quite similar) is possible. I don't know if anything more is possible though... maybe not. But I think it could be worth trying this expert masseur. At least I will do, when I'll happen to be there.

Edited by Shilderia

On 6/2/2019 at 3:57 PM, Magenta_Lilies said:

Hey all. I'm intending to make an impromptu trip to HK for a few days vacay in mid June. A place I've never been to before. And my first solo trip. Just wondering whether anyone knows what the weather is like during that period? 

Hey! Very hot with occasional rain showers so bring umbrella. 

On 5/30/2019 at 12:35 AM, bluwerks said:

Thanks! I couldn’t find anything close.. except for Shanghai Onsen and maybe Rainbow Sauna . 

You still going HK? I'm making a business trip there next week also. But with all the unrest currently, thinking if to postpone my trip.

Guest Jeffr001
On 5/7/2019 at 7:29 AM, Shilderia said:

LOL that's a bit weird :)

What about the massage? Is it good?

Mr Kim is a very talented professional masseur I can definitely recommend him.

On 6/11/2019 at 11:27 PM, Silverbod said:

You still going HK? I'm making a business trip there next week also. But with all the unrest currently, thinking if to postpone my trip.

Yes I’m still am heading up from 18

i think should be safe enough so long we avoid the protest areas

On 2/13/2019 at 7:46 PM, Fonze said:

Resident too. I always go to shanghai onsen at sheung wan near ibis hotel. The boss there is very friendly. For massage you can ask danny or allan.

I also have a very pleasant experience recently in Shanghai Onsen. I went there with a recommendation from friend before my flight. The place also not too far from the Airport Expree Station in Central. I told the receptionist I wanted a beefy/bear type massuer with skills and strong hands and John was signed to me. He fit the bill perfectly - a beefy tattooed and manly uncle in his early 40s with big arms, chests and a sexy belly. Not only it got very "naughty" at the end, it was also one of the better massages I have ever had.

I think I will explore the massage scene in Hong Kong more.

12 hours ago, -Ignored- said:

U r so wrong, Dear!

if u hve been following the news and politics, the citizens will not give up till the govt totally give up the bill 

They will not budge at all for a slight delay, cos they knew the extradition is a must(& i strongly support it too)

But wldnt shopping area mostly deserted as most are on the streets? 

Do take precaution for whoever there

In terms of safety, jammyhk01 is correct, it is quite safe if you avoid going to HK island. However, it can be inconvenient to travel on MTR and other public transport on protest days due to the crowd. 

On 6/15/2019 at 12:09 AM, bluwerks said:

Yes I’m still am heading up from 18

i think should be safe enough so long we avoid the protest areas

Decided to still make the trip up. What's there to do in kowloon these days? Realized my clients are in East Kowloon area.

Hi all  I visited a gay massage parlour for 1.5hr body massage  at Hkd 400. Did engage fun with the masseur minus anal sex. Was charged Hkd 500 for the extras. Am I being over charged ? If yes, what are the normal rates for extras. Can anyone advise, pls ? Thanks. 

20 hours ago, mrmrkun said:

staying in sheung wan area next week. anyone younger up for fun? any masseurs recommendations in shanghai onsen? 

Lol  how young is young?

Shanghai onsen... Hmmm I usually ask for Danny sometimes Allan..

On 7/3/2019 at 8:47 PM, Fonze said:

Lol  how young is young?

Shanghai onsen... Hmmm I usually ask for Danny sometimes Allan..

On 7/4/2019 at 12:07 AM, fiction said:

How do you get the password to view the masseurs on their website

Edited by mrmrkun

1 hour ago, mrmrkun said:

30 & below? haha i dunno..

yes i cannot find the password too. no one replies to whatsapp too...

I think that option is not working nor updated. I already ask the owner a few times...

at shg onsen, there was a bald muscular guy that used to do the rub back, he was excellent.  i heard he could also be booked for massage but never had the chance.  Not sure if he is still there.  the massage service is pretty good too though cant remember their names.   Place is clean !

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.