Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

3 hours ago, ritchie85 said:

Anyone visiting HK in mid September for fun? 

I have booked my tickets for the mid Sep weekend. However, I am monitoring the situation now. If the situation gets too out of control, I may postpone or cancel the trip.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest HutongGuest
On 8/6/2019 at 8:56 AM, TopChinese said:

I don't think the locals are in the mood for sex when their political future is at stake. Better delay all non-essential travel until all is fixed

Surprisingly enough, Hutong Club is still popping even amidst all this turmoil. Went last Saturday night and Monday night even, and the place was still full of hotties. I haven't been there before to compare crowd size, but the place didn't lack for potential partners at all. Perhaps this is the way for the young HK gays to release their stress and have a bit of an escape?

If by some chance any of you ends up in HK during these times, you can still count on Hutong to delivery the horny youths.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, stk_stk said:

Will be in HK from 26th Dec to 30th Dec. Anyone heading up?

I think most people will stay away from HK till things normalize.

There is some "event" again today. Do be aware and stay safe.

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/society/article/3042169/hong-kong-protests-restaurants-spray-painted-and-diners

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/asia/hong-kong-mall-shatin-kowloon-bay-carrie-lam-beijing-12185678

Edited by gpfun

On 12/15/2019 at 9:11 PM, gpfun said:

🙏 will be careful...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

https://www.scmp.com/news/hong-kong/health-environment/article/3092920/coronavirus-hong-kong-toughen-social-distancing

Hong Kong introduces most sweeping social-distancing rules yet as 52 new cases emerge

• Dine-in service at restaurants will be banned from 6pm until 5am the following day
  • Passengers on public transport will be required to wear masks
  • The limit on public gatherings will also be reduced back from 50 to four people, while the number of patrons allowed at a table in restaurants will be capped at four.
  • Twelve types of premises, including gyms, would also be asked to shut down.

• 4 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, fortysumthing said:

Please note that this article was written more than two months ago. This is the present situation, as I wrote.

https://loyaltylobby.com/2020/07/24/hong-kong-extends-mandatory-14-day-arrivals-quarantine-through-the-end-of-2020/

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Guest WarrenW
On 1/30/2023 at 1:24 PM, Marco Tullio said:

yes, open in 24 hrs again lately

that's great to know. the crowd in HuTong should increase a bit more by April if their covid situation improves in the next 2 months.

Any suggestion on massage places to visit that offer B2B HE sensual massage? will be a big help :D

• 1 month later...
Guest WarrenW
On 2/2/2023 at 12:38 PM, Marco Tullio said:

vibranium,super crowded on sat

What about any suggestion on massage places to visit that offer B2B HE sensual massage? mongkok area if any

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest WarrenW

will be in Hkg this coming Wednesday and haf decided to just get to HuTong as its almost surely going to be open. won't gamble on the massages given that most spas don't post pics of their therapists anymore will be more miss than hit if that's the case

• 3 weeks later...
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.