Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

Guest HKGuest

will be arriving in HK this Saturday 19 Nov. What can u suggest to do in the day before I fly off at night? The sauna worth a visit in the day? Or can anyone suggest anywhere there are nice, cute hunks to ogle... :)

Guest ShenzhenGuynextdoor

hi HK guest, you can go shopping or sight seeing in the morning until 1pm then head off to a sauna Alexander after that. It is a sat so many guys will come.Good luck..

Guest hi-there
hi HK guest, you can go shopping or sight seeing in the morning until 1pm then head off to a sauna Alexander after that. It is a sat so many guys will come.Good luck..

hi, is it possible for u to elaborate on this sauna u mentioned, like its facilities, etc.?

do they have jacuzzi? if have, do the guys there go in nude as if nudity is nothing, or cover their jewels in their hands like here in sg?

thx! :)

Guest hongkan

hi, is it possible for u to elaborate on this sauna u mentioned, like its facilities, etc.?

do they have jacuzzi? if have, do the guys there go in nude as if nudity is nothing, or cover their jewels in their hands like here in sg?

thx! :)

why must elaborate? you cannot visit for yourself and find out meh? why everything also must ask until so detailed?

Guest hi-there
why must elaborate? you cannot visit for yourself and find out meh? why everything also must ask until so detailed?

firstly, if u r not the person i was asking abt, is it necessary to be so vulgar (in ur nickname)?

if i stay in HK, i would gladly visit and come here to do a simple field report, tt's y i asked in order to plan a trip so as not to waste time, can??

next, i do know this forum is free for all to use/say/flame, but y do u need to send off negative vibes in our community, unless u r not 1 of us?

otherwise, if u dun like it, u could simply ignore or dun come to this thread, like what most of us do.

i do not want to continue here arguing, so this would be my only reply to u.

let's we move on and continue the sharing.

Guest hongkan

firstly, if u r not the person i was asking abt, is it necessary to be so vulgar (in ur nickname)?

if i stay in HK, i would gladly visit and come here to do a simple field report, tt's y i asked in order to plan a trip so as not to waste time, can??

next, i do know this forum is free for all to use/say/flame, but y do u need to send off negative vibes in our community, unless u r not 1 of us?

otherwise, if u dun like it, u could simply ignore or dun come to this thread, like what most of us do.

i do not want to continue here arguing, so this would be my only reply to u.

let's we move on and continue the sharing.

i'm just sending negative vibes to you lazy bugger not the community

stop speaking for others

u think wat, gay only must bro her bro there ah

nobody community with you ok

pple say u believe, why so naive?

go and see for yourself better than hearsay?

pls lah all talk shit here one

yawns

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi.

Just wondering where can I rent a room for an hour or two for some fun with people. Are there like motels in Kolwoon? Preferably in Mong Kok?

Thanks in advance.

They rent rooms in Rainbow sauna (Kowloon); 218 HK$ for 12hrs (check their website). Rooms are not bad.

Good luck!

Hi AJAX, am going to HK in March. But more for work than tour. When you are going? I'm very likely to go on 11Mar or 12Mar only staying for 2 nights. because it is for work. Its my first time to HK, but not sure if I wanna extend my stay. :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Went to Nichome last Saturday" was have fun n good time.

It's small but I like the room because its provide lube, condom n tissue in each room

Since its nude sauna, so it's easy to hook up , some guys still covered their front part, mostly due to their size issue :)

• 2 weeks later...

I was

Looking for travel buddies for HK trip from 14 to 18 Mar. Free accommodation available. Not to worry if we don't set off on the same flight ... can always meet in HK directly. Interested parties to pvt msg me.

I was on a 14th March Midnight flight ! Came back on 18th too ! D: Midnight

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest chub

Hey folks, does anyone know if Rainbow Sauna is still open and happening? I'm a chub and the last time I was in HK I had some great fun there. But that was years ago, I don't know if it's still around or if it's still as good.

Anyone on ground that can share?

Guest chub

yes Rainbow is still there but not as crowded as before. try Thurs and Sun nights. Both are nude nights and attract higher number of visitors.

thanks for the update fortysumthing! do you have any other recommendations for saunas in HK that a chub friendly?

Guest chub

Try Galaxy which has a mixed crowd. I understand that Alexander has meaty folks too but I have never been there.

thanks again fortysumthing! I'll post a trip report when I'm done :)

Have anyone try "double sauna" before? Recommended by my hongkee fren..

Yup just went on tuesday night. standard is very high, mostly gym fit guys. In fact, i think the guys' quality are even better than Taiwan Aniki weekend crowd which i just visited. Small and well kept Sauna.

Going again tomorrow for their "free entry for under 30 yrs old" theme. I was skeptical of going at first as i heard they have some strange door policy that will reject customers they dont like. But reception was good looking and friendly, even gave me a $20 cash voucher and a $30hk next visit pass(usual is like $138 per entry) since i am new member.

I asked a local i have fun there and was advised not to go Alexander sauna. Was told its pretty empty and guys not as good quality as double.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest nudist

Went to Rainbow last night. It was nude night (Thurs). All walked around completely nude, unlike guys in SG who try to hide their dick with a small towel. There were about 20-30 people. But I went quite late at 9pm so I suppose most people have left. Mostly chubs, some bears and a few chasers. I had fun with a HK bear.

Entry is HKD 91. They don't accept cash so have to pay either with card or debit from the Octopus card (MTR stored value card).

Will go again this Sat!

Went to Rainbow last night. It was nude night (Thurs). All walked around completely nude, unlike guys in SG who try to hide their dick with a small towel. There were about 20-30 people. But I went quite late at 9pm so I suppose most people have left. Mostly chubs, some bears and a few chasers. I had fun with a HK bear.

Entry is HKD 91. They don't accept cash so have to pay either with card or debit from the Octopus card (MTR stored value card).

Will go again this Sat!

hmm ... so I might have seen you there last night then, haha

Guest chub

As promised I have come back to give a trip report... but from the looks of it I might have bumped into nudist and fortysumthing there without knowing it!

Unfortunately as time was tight, I didn't get to go to Alexander. However I managed to sneak away from my colleagues to hit up 2 nude nights at Rainbow. If you're into the bear and chub scene, this THE place to go. It's pretty much the Shogun and TenMens crowd. I'm not sure how the crowd would be on a normal night but the two nude nights were totally happening. As nudist mentioned, they don't take cash anymore (why?) so you'll need a credit card or an octopus card.

I was there on Sunday and again last night. On Sunday, I managed to have some fun with a cute young chub. Well, I say *I* had some fun but actually is a mass groping in the dark area. Lots of hands grabbing and butts grinding. Surprisingly little oral action though. I've had more oral action in the dark areas of SG saunas than in Rainbow. Folks there are really more into groping and grinding if you're not in a room.

Last night (did I bump into you, nudist or fortysumthing?) I didn't get lucky :( There was a large crowd but the guys I were interested in weren't interested in me and the guys that were interested in me, I wasn't interested in. You know how it goes, sometimes you luck out and sometimes you don't.

It really was happening though. Just walk into the dark area and you'll be groped and grinded like crazy. I actually was getting into a nice scene with a cute chub in the dark area but the other hands were so insistent and intrusive that the chub eventually got tired of it and moved away. I tried to follow him be he had left. After that, I wandered around (there was lots of groping and grinding again) but no joy :(

Still, if I'm in HK I'll definitely go back to Rainbow again. Since and I C4C, Rainbow is great for me. I wonder if Alexander would have been good? Oh well, next trip then!

Went to K K a couple of days ago. Interesting. Occupies two units on the 16th floor. Not fancy or anything, but if you like karaoke, here are like 4 karaoke rooms. Ssome of the guys there can actually sing. It feels like a senior citizen's club with sex thrown in (yes, at 40something, I was considered young!!). I had some good fun there, and will probably go back again.

Guest maturz

Went to K K a couple of days ago. Interesting. Occupies two units on the 16th floor. Not fancy or anything, but if you like karaoke, here are like 4 karaoke rooms. Ssome of the guys there can actually sing. It feels like a senior citizen's club with sex thrown in (yes, at 40something, I was considered young!!). I had some good fun there, and will probably go back again.

I was there one year ago. There was a total of 6 customers, including me on a week night. All of us above 50 yo.

There was a couple singing very good Cantonese opera. They were so loving singing the male and female parts so well and left together. Someone said they were regulars there.

The customers here were even older than those at Galaxy. I sang the whole night.

There were 2 customers who had each a locker full of their belongings. The owner was letting them stay there like a cheap hotel. At 11pm, they started putting mattresses in the karaoke room. One of them was persuading me to stay for the night. They started groping me while I was singing. Being old myself, it was good to play among my own kind instead of chasing the below 50s to prove one's market value.

This place was unkindly called the graveyard of hk gay men. One will never admit to ever being here before.

One of them was looking for a place to stay because his old place too expensive after the landlord raised the rent twice a year. One was illegal migrant from China. They were waiting for vacancy at those cage beds. These were so hard to get and only available when someone died.

They were part time labourers with slim and yet hard, well toned muscled tanned bodies. All natural without having to pay to go to the gym.

Compared to them, I was like a pampered and well fed baby with skin so fair, soft and smooth.

My muscles were big and soft compared to their tough wiry real muscles.

They liked to cuddle and caress. Not very gay. I find it hard to believe they were really gay.

Anyway I couldn't stay for the night. They looked so sad when I had to leave. The real hard core sex maybe happened only after the lights were out. I don't know.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone can tell me where the entrance to Galaxy Sauna in Hong Kong is? Whent looking for it but cannot find it. The address is 33 Nathan Road, but there are no entrances for that address on Nathan Road, the entrance for 31 Nathan Road seem to be Alpha Building (27-33 Nathan Road) on Peking Road, but when up to the 5th floor, there were like travel offices and whats not. Anyone any ideas where I went wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest

I need your advice. I would like to visit spa in Hong Kong. I am tourist not local.I don't know which spa is best in HK. Please tell me which one best and safe in HK?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest HK Newbie

Hey guys, would like to check with any HK locals here: it's the Hungry Ghost month coming up soon, will the saunas be deserted during this period? Coz you know, dark places and all that...

• 1 month later...

Please note the following change of addresses:

Rainbow Sauna http://www.rainbowclub.com.hk/rainbow_bear_home/rainbow_bear_home.html

On 10th Oct, it is moving to 1/F, 482, 482A & 484 Nathan Road, Yau Ma Tei. Tel: 23856652. In the following map, the new location is near "Mannings" http://www.rainbowclub.com.hk/rb_map/map.htm

Shanghai Onsen http://www.shanghaionsen.com/

has moved to 11/F Loon Kee Building, 267 - 275 Des Voeux Road Central, (Next to Sheung Wan MRT Exit B)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.