Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

Guest guest

wanted to ask.....i went thru immigration from shenzhen into HK. ...they dont chop your passport anymore, but instead staple a slip of paper and stapling it onto a page? is that right?

Guest guest

wanted to ask.....i went thru immigration from shenzhen into HK. ...they dont chop your passport anymore, but instead staple a slip of paper and stapling it onto a page? is that right?

Guest guest

Guest guest

That's usually when you use e-channels... otherwise they stamp I think. What passport are you holding?

If you hold a Singapore passport, the Chinese immigration WILL chop your passport. The HK Immigration will also chop your passport and return you a copy of the immigration form that you filled for your exit from HK, unless you are also a HK PR, then you just need to show your HKID ..

Edited by fortysumthing

Guest guest

im a sg passport holder.....and my passport did NOT get stamped by the hk side, . when i leave hong kong i will update u guys. 

Writing this from HK immigration :)

It's actually a new thing since march 19 2013. They don't stamp anymore. They print a little paper that they staple to your passport. Then they take it back when you leave. This means there are no longer traces of your going to HK anymore.

I signed up for the e-channel though so this will also not leave any trace on my passport anymore.

Edited by Enelym1978

Guest Guest

Just left HK - they actually did not take back the slip of stapled paper. No stamps on the passport. 

I suppose I can remove the slip of paper, then there would be really no trace that I went there. 

If it's super early in the morning you won't find much to do... you can check out the cinema at HKIA :)

Or take the airport express and go for dim sum in Kowloon or HK.

There's a cinema there?  :blink:

Shall check it out. Might just conk out at Starbucks. Thanks~

Can enjoy the last few hours of being able to speak English at a natural level before heading to Japan.

Image00109.jpg

I'm always running after you.

You are my ideal.

You are me.

@darkflame - if you are transiting during the day, lantau island isn't far from the airport. Can see a view of a large buddha plus nature sights.

else pay access to a lounge since 6 hrs is almost the price of a few coffees.

I'm transiting at night so I won't be able to head out much. :(

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

Guest jammyhk01

Anyone been to volume beat? I'm thinking of going tomorrow night.

Hello from Hong Kong.  Volume is usually crowded on friday and saturday nights. 

Guest jammyhk01

How's Hutong on Friday afternoons? :whistle:

How was your experience with Hutong?  I am not sure whether you know Hutong is the new "Double" which used to be located in Mongkok and was known for its muscular patrons with poor attitudes.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest M.Y.

hi, i'm heading to HK from 21 May to 27 May (work plus holiday on my own - 32 chn, 175/62 exec)....happy to meet up with people and check out places and good food / shopping spots....

Guest SG guy in HK

Ok guys, email me at danielmhong@hotmail.com

Always happy to meet up a fellow SGer in HK for coffee, dinner and hangout.

Weekends are the best.   :)

bluemarlin, The outlets are at Citygate http://www.citygateoutlets.com.hk/home/Pages/home.aspx

I just heard from a friend, citygate do not selling LV and Gucci. They only have normal brand like coach, CK etc.. Correct me if i am wrong. But what i am only looking for LV and Gucci. Thanks :)

sleepy

hi, i'm heading to HK from 21 May to 27 May (work plus holiday on my own - 32 chn, 175/62 exec)....happy to meet up with people and check out places and good food / shopping spots....

Nice. Turn on your grindr, you will find lots of HK guys wanted to meet up. Do be careful they are many china massage boys too. Don't be deceived by them. I wish I can get a free room stay with you! Haha

Guest outlets

I just heard from a friend, citygate do not selling LV and Gucci. They only have normal brand like coach, CK etc.. Correct me if i am wrong. But what i am only looking for LV and Gucci. Thanks :)

Tell me which part of the world outlets hv LV??

As far as I understand Citygate does not have these brands.  You can always check on their website to see what brands they currently offer.

There are city "outlets" (can be just next to the LV or Gucci shop) which sell the same brands as paralle imports.  But I suspect that the price will not be much lower.

Tell me which part of the world outlets hv LV??

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andrewjak

went to hongkong last week and tried senspa at causeway bay. had a great experience. masseur is young but really knows how to massage well yet sensual. very pleased with the experience and will definitely return. good "release" at the end. charged hkd388 for 90mins and paid a total of hkd 500 (with hkd 112 tips)

I realised I will be transiting in Hong Kong for at least 8 hours in the morning of 15 June, Saturday. (Arrive at 12AM and connecting flight is at 8.45AM)

Thinking of heading to some gay bars on HK Island. 

Any good recommendations? Considering Time & Zoo.

And maybe Propaganda?

If anyone is in HK at that time, do contact me. 

Feel a bit scared walking around such places alone... :S

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I realised I will be transiting in Hong Kong for at least 8 hours in the morning of 15 June, Saturday. (Arrive at 12AM and connecting flight is at 8.45AM)

Thinking of heading to some gay bars on HK Island. 

Any good recommendations? Considering Time & Zoo.

And maybe Propaganda?

If anyone is in HK at that time, do contact me. 

Feel a bit scared walking around such places alone... :S

Scared of what? It's super safe in HK :)

Yeah as said above, you'll have to take a taxi to HK island, which will cost you roughly $300 HKD (more or less S$50). But to return to the airport, just take the Airport Express from HK station (about $20 HKD taxi from the bars Volume and Zoo or Propaganda). First train at 6AM, takes about 30min to reach airport. Just make sure you're already checked-in and your bags sent to the airport through the city check-in desks at the Airport Express stations. Make sure you check with them whether your airline allows you to do so and how long in advance you can do that. But seems like you're transiting, does that mean your bags will be automatically transferred to your connecting flight? That would be the best.

Volume, Zoo and Propaganda (PP) are all in the same area, near Sheung Wan MTR station

Scared of what? It's super safe in HK :)

Yeah as said above, you'll have to take a taxi to HK island, which will cost you roughly $300 HKD (more or less S$50). But to return to the airport, just take the Airport Express from HK station (about $20 HKD taxi from the bars Volume and Zoo or Propaganda). First train at 6AM, takes about 30min to reach airport. Just make sure you're already checked-in and your bags sent to the airport through the city check-in desks at the Airport Express stations. Make sure you check with them whether your airline allows you to do so and how long in advance you can do that. But seems like you're transiting, does that mean your bags will be automatically transferred to your connecting flight? That would be the best.

Volume, Zoo and Propaganda (PP) are all in the same area, near Sheung Wan MTR station

I heard they will transfer my bags for me. 

Am trying to calculate my budget for the HK transit. Do you know how much are the drinks at the bars usually?

Thinking of also clubbing a bit.

Edited by darkflame

Image00109.jpg

You are my ideal.

You are me.

I think HK has very few massage places that advertise B2B.... except those shady "Chinese" ads you see all over Utopia... I personally never tried and i am not motivated to try them. I'd rather go to Shanghai Onsen in Sheung Wan.

Clean and professional place, which apparently offers HE but I did not ask or signal them to do so. Went there twice and will visit every time I will visit HK I think.

Next HKG stop: June 27-29

Guest Hongkonger

Guys, you may want to try Eden Spa in TST. The masseurs are generally good. Try Daniel who is a young Chinese-Thai guy newly on board. Enjoy!

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.