Male HQ

Hong Kong - Massage / Sauna / Places To Visit (Compiled)

oralb

Hey Guys just want to ask if there will be any issues if I'm not Chinese speaking? I'm thinking of giving the HK saunas a go but I don't speak any Chinese at all!

No problem lah. HK is very English friendly lah especially if you made it known to them that you do not speak Chinese.

Edited by fortysumthing

A small point... they speak Cantonese in HK. Not the Mandarin Chinese that is spoken in Singapore. A lot of my non-Cantonese speaking Chinese friends here have no problems getting around. Lots of English signs around but surprisingly the level of spoken English is quite bad generally.

Besides, a smile always goes a long way!

A small point... they speak Cantonese in HK. Not the Mandarin Chinese that is spoken in Singapore. A lot of my non-Cantonese speaking Chinese friends here have no problems getting around. Lots of English signs around but surprisingly the level of spoken English is quite bad generally.

Besides, a smile always goes a long way!

aiya, Mandarin widely understood here nowadays lah. We like the wealth brought in by comrades from the North, so being very practical people, Hong Kongers learnt very quickly to listen and to some extent speak Mandarin. Yes, a smile and politeness helps ... and depending on where you are, the right body language goes an even longer way ... good luck guys!

Edited by fortysumthing

Hi guys, I had a good time at Rainbow. Will still be here for a few more days, are there any other saunas that cater to chubs?

Not really chub concentrated but Galaxy has a mixture of all body types and seems to have more matured gentlemen ... Unlike Rainbow, it does not operate 24 hours

Edited by fortysumthing

• 4 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Utopia site says do not pay for sex under any circumstances in china - but then advertise MSM massage spas which are offering erotic massage quite openly in some cases. Any advice about the risks of going to one of the places (even for a non erotic massage) - I ask because often countries have laws which everyone ignores including the authorities (in Europe). Or maybe some recommendations and tell me what to expect - it's HK and Shanghai I'm off to.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest -DOM-

Anyone can enlighten on the interesting saunas in HK? Any sexciting experiences to share.

I am more into clients mix like at 24 Kaikan, Ueno (middle aged and chubs).

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Went to this place for massages a numberous of time. It was in Tsim Sha Tsui but now moved to Causeway Bay couple years ago. It is very clean and the view is nice. You could see Victoria Park and some Harbour view. The masseurs there are gay and could provide a happy ending if you wanted. But if you just want a massage and nothing else, they would not have a problem with that.

Shanghai Onsen 上海浴室

180 Tung Lo Wan Road, 22/F Park Commercial Centre

香港銅鑼灣道180號百樂商業中心全層

Hong Kong Island (香港), Causeway Bay

Hong Kong, China

Phone: 2375 3861

sfgam

Guest HK GUY
For middle aged men, you can try Galaxy sauna in TST, while for chubs, you can try Rainbow.

For even more matured men, try China Town Sauna on Pitts Street (Jordon Metro), and KK (Yau Ma Ti Metro) on the Nathans road line, Kowloon.

Good luck,

We will be waiting for you!

• 1 month later...
Guest tutyfrutygam

For even more matured men, try China Town Sauna on Pitts Street (Jordon Metro), and KK (Yau Ma Ti Metro) on the Nathans road line, Kowloon.

Good luck,

We will be waiting for you!

how about towel club?

• 4 weeks later...
Guest thaiwonderboy@yahoo.com

thank you very much

this is my first time in hongkong and hope to know more about this island

I hope it should be fun there in rainbow sauna LOL

thank you very much

this is my first time in hongkong and hope to know more about this island

I hope it should be fun there in rainbow sauna LOL

anyway i just book hotel name bridal tea house i don't know how far about this hotel and rainbow sauna

and I just change my plan to stay longer so i will go there on 19 november and left on 23 november

anyway how crown of caucasian chubby there , anyone can give me information

there is a bridal tea house in the street behind the building where Rainbow is .. it may be the one that you have booked.

thank you very much i hope that is not too far from the bridal tea house yao ma tai and when i visit there i will go there about 21.00 hope that is crown of people

Guest thaiwonderboy

anybody know a sauna name central escalator

is that place for internationa chub and chaser

and is it good to go ,anyway how do I go there , are there any mtr that i can go

• 5 weeks later...

Went to this place for massages a numberous of time. It was in Tsim Sha Tsui but now moved to Causeway Bay couple years ago. It is very clean and the view is nice. You could see Victoria Park and some Harbour view. The masseurs there are gay and could provide a happy ending if you wanted. But if you just want a massage and nothing else, they would not have a problem with that.

Shanghai Onsen 上海浴室

180 Tung Lo Wan Road, 22/F Park Commercial Centre

香港銅鑼灣道180號百樂商業中心全層

Hong Kong Island (香港), Causeway Bay

Hong Kong, China

Phone: 2375 3861

hi sfgam tis is gd tip. able to let me know wats their rate?

if extra... how much o tip is stndard?

tx in advance/

i am goin over in mid oct

• 1 month later...
Guest Seoul-Traveller

dont ever trust people from chat.

Prior departure to Seoul as i know will stop over Macau and Hkg. From Fridae made fren. 2 at Hkg.

At the end all Bullshit men. Even 1 is the worse interogate u like police n thief. How much u earn bla bla bla

Just head direct to sauna.

As not have many nites in Hkg, only managed to patronized Alexander

Very new - same group with ABC/HUNK and Gateway

This to review (still in the sauna waiting tonite flight 8pm)

Reached 12 noon (as it was 24hours sauna) - some will think I am crazy being in sauna at lunch time.

As i need to check out my 3 star hotel at 11am and my flight 8pm (only need be in airport 5pm or 6pm) really headache where to head

Glad found the guide for g hkg

So

Location of Alexander Sauna

Address:1/F Wing Cheong Bldg, 404 Reclamation St, MongKok

Exit E1 Next to Langham Hotel

Tel:2148 0400

http://www.agatewayhk.com/

A bit hard to find it, open eyes wide.

From exit E1 u must found either Nathan road the main big road, Shanghai Road/Portland road (side roads) and the 3 one is Reclamation Road

Easier to ask is Langham Hotel big hotel behind big mall and the sauna rite next to this big hotel (Near Ladies Market too)

when it mentioned 1F in Hkg actually mean 2nd floor so best to look up 2nd floor sign big Alexander sign and big rainbow flag sticker on window

Saturday when i reached 12 noon cost me HK$ 180 (SGD 1 = HK$ 5.5) needto go up by stair

Facilities :

Greeted by frenly staff, paid given locker - door open directly faced Locker

Locker area, quite numbers of locker and big locker 1 side 2 lockers up and down - size half of human height

So i can stored my backpack inside.

on the rite Shower

Shower Area :

Remind me of Seoul Dragon Hill Spa, big hall with no partition showers, have 3 different types

1st type sitting showers (2 pcs) with brush and all the shampoo and soap (fruity smell) remind me Japanese/Chinese/Korean shower style?

2nd type normal showers (2 pcs) standing one so nothing special

3rd type behind a round shape wall (2 pcs) = they are unique having 2 showers head 1 on top of u the other just facing ur sausage so u can imagine of those expensive power shower room - once open u got 2 sensation even can adjust the cold differently

Really 1st saw this types of shower within 1 place

Thumbs up

Just a head shower side by side Dry Sauna and Steam

Dry Sauna = normal one hot nothings special but smell good

Steam have maze and plenty human size stone seats - u can lied on it - same smell

Remind me of Babylon smell the one with some menthol smell (what u called it? dont know)

Jacuzzi just rite on the side of shower and steam

Big - for Hkg size amazing - as I am 172 cm it can fit 2 of me lied down in length

What more amazing that i never imagine and saw any before got TV showin Japanese pxxn (Same as the one in keybox the ones that when it showed sausages being blured)

And i didnt aware it have top rain shower sensation on Jacuzzi (only noticed when some local push button) and the shower run down like rain gosh so advanced

Next deeper inside after locker room it Tanning Machine costs u extra Hk$ 60 for 8 minutes (standing style) after that

TV room and bar/Net area/Reading Area

big flat screen showing local TV, small nice bar

Bar = Free soft drinks machine/Coffee/Tea/Water/bread/banana/Candies/crackers

Reading desk local news paper and some male magazines like Archilles (hkg showing male half nude models) - M1 (Taiwanese) complete nude one - some others style magazines

big sofa - 2 internets

2 smaller flat tv on top of bar and again playing anther japs pxxn

Dark maze and rooms

After that confusing dark maze which at noon time i not even can see my hand but have lead lights, room clean and most have mirror

supplies of rubber and lubes remind me of Babylon (abundant hang over) and big rolled of tissues) many sizes room and different style

Got 2 with big flat screen playing caucasian pxxn

1 bondage sytle room with hanging bed

Toilet

Nice 2 normal toilet facing big mall - u can see crowd down under the bizy street - Mongkok!!!

Crowd:

Yeah as u said I am crazy noon stop in Sauna - but hey it is Sat i though they must be crowded

first 1 1/2 hour dead only me and couples of locked rooms (may be someonesover nite - if only in know can over nite as back pack sacked in i wont wasted my money on 3 star hotel which are expensive and small)

2 pm start crowded and steam, jacuzzi, sauna being turned on (when i was entering first all in cleaning process)

And suddenly this cute hunk - eye glass - turn me crazy smile on me

I am a bit feeling not confident as trouser size 34 i cant fit in normal towel provided (Staff notice and said get me bigger one - gosh so embrassed - need diet soon back in sg)

But this Ah-Khin so enthusiam, cuddling me in shower the 3rd type quite minutes, bad he is tried to make me 0 - asked me to the room with caucasian pxxn

only had 69, and ended in 3rd type shower again as room abit too hot (can imagine those big flat screen on wall facing the floor bed - the heat)

He directly went out from the sauna so I am the only with him and he satisfied already?

Gosh as i am super tired after long seoul and Macau walking trips

soak in Jacuzzi and so sudden no idea where those beefy came all in mid 30s and look hungry

one even do it in Jacuzzi under shower rain infront me goshhhhhhhhh

And some keep grabbing me in the steam

too bad i am enough - dont wanna b too xhausted back in sg

So I did not managed found Towel but this Alexander marked a great experiences - even first 1 1/2 dead but can treat as relaxation place and pxxns

watching

I surely will b back again and if i dont have big bag next time will surely overnite

Can u imagine how will b the crowd later tonite or after office hours

Gosh another smiling on me in the tv sofa, ok guys ... hope this can share some info

Btw Moderator bet some others about Hkg may be u can combined?

thx

Cheers

• 1 month later...

Hi Shyguy,

I am aware that the boss do ask his masseurs to massage him at his apartment which is nearby. But I do not know if they provide house call for customers. Feel free to call them to ask. No need to be shy. No one knows who you are. Don't be afraid of hearing the "no" word. It does not bite :)

40st

Edited by fortysumthing

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Shyguy,

I am aware that the boss do ask his masseurs to massage him at his apartment which is nearby. But I do not know if they provide house call for customers. Feel free to call them to ask. No need to be shy. No one knows who you are. Don't be afraid of hearing the "no" word. It does not bite :)

40st

Thanks 40st.

Do you think it's ridiculous to call and ask them beforehand while I'm still in Singapore? I kinda want to make sure.

The last time I was in HK I stayed at the Park Lane, and only managed to get a 60+ toilet attendant (why don't our classy hotel toilets have such a service?) to come up to my room to bath me (I had fractured my arm). I get to see him naked but I dare not go any further; he did it out of kindness (and perhaps the $200 I promised.) So… no action despite me seeing so many hansome HK mature men. This time I wanna make sure I have fun with a paid one. :oops:

Shyguy,

er ... I think no need to be so kiasu to call them from Sg unless you are only spending a few hours in HK and will not have time to make arrangements when you arrive.

Besides, you are already aware of the other places that provide mature masseurs. For housecall masseurs (maybe only in name but since you are also looking for extra curricular activities), try www.gayhk.com. The front page, towards the bottom, you will often find the masseurs advertising. They are usually from mainland.

If you are still not satisfied, and have time, get a copy of the Chinese newspaper, The Sun. The classified adverts often have male masseur, some of them describe themselves as mature.

so hope this put your worries away ... happy holidays!

good luck!

40st

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to Shanghai soon.

Anyone knows any fit, hung masseur in Shanghai who provides massage and extra service? Or any spas or massage places in Shanghai?

Prefer outcall.

I went to a suana before in Shanghai and it was quite disappointing. Hence, this time would prefer to get someone to come to my hotel instead.

Thanks.

Guest waitanishots

dun even bother they're all out to con ur money

if u can read chinese please do yourself a favour

http://chinaplayer.blogspot.com/

Anyone knows any fit, hung masseur in Shanghai who provides massage and extra service? Or any spas or massage places in Shanghai?

Prefer outcall.

I went to a suana before in Shanghai and it was quite disappointing. Hence, this time would prefer to get someone to come to my hotel instead.

Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

Prefer outcall.

Thanks.

Your best bet is to meet someone online. The massage places are quite disappointing. Or you can always try the new sauna Studio 2006 - lots of hunky guys in the evenings

• 3 weeks later...

hi everyone, would like to seek for advise on hong kong. Planning to go there in May. Will be going there alone. Any hotel to recommend? Based on my research, i found imperial hotel located at nathan rd at tst. Price wise hope not to be xpensive...any place to go when one is there? For me, avenue of star, the ferry ride and going to the peak is a must... Will be going for 6d 5n...if you are kind enough,can also help me plan my itinary... Also would like to know how is the expenditure like there,the food there as i'm not choosy as long not cook with pork i'm ok cause i'm a malay. How much to bring is enough including spare cash? Will also go to spore expo this weekend for natas fair to check for promotion... If anyone is keen to join me this May to hong kong,do pm me. We can do the planning together and can also share a room...

Edited by casper

hi everyone, would like to seek for advise on hong kong. Planning to go there in May. Will be going there alone. Any hotel to recommend? Based on my research, i found imperial hotel located at nathan rd at tst. Price wise hope not to be xpensive...any place to go when one is there? For me, avenue of star, the ferry ride and going to the peak is a must... Will be going for 6d 5n...if you are kind enough,can also help me plan my itinary... Also would like to know how is the expenditure like there,the food there as i'm not choosy as long not cook with pork i'm ok cause i'm a malay. How much to bring is enough including spare cash? Will also go to spore expo this weekend for natas fair to check for promotion... If anyone is keen to join me this May to hong kong,do pm me. We can do the planning together and can also share a room...

Accommodation: YMCA Salisbury at TST is quite affordable, free daily newspaper and fruits on arrival. Online booking is available. The daily light show at star avenue can be seen at the buffet restaurant in the hotel.

Shopping - UNIQLO Store @ Harbour City is worth visiting as they have certain range of products nor available in Singapore. H&M Store located opposite LV Store Harbour has a whole floor selling a wide range of men clothings. Citygate mall (@ Tung Chung, final stop of orange MTR line) has a number of factory outlet stores.

Transport - Please purchase a octapus card at the airport or any ticketing office at any MTR stations. You can use the card for transport and settle payment at various stores (including major supermarket chains).

Dining - List of halal restaurants in Hong Kong

Edited by Crimson87

Hi Crimson87,thanks for the info...have thought of booking ymca salisbury. Do u think if were to stay for 5 night + flight will cost about 1k or more? Cos my budget for accomodation + flight will be 1k...any other place in hk worth to go?

I reckon it will cost more than 1K if you are staying for 5 nights. Perhaps you can check out the hostels which are cheaper:

- Ashoka Hostel (TST)

- Hop Inn (TST)

- USA Hostel HK (TST)

- Star Guest House (TST)

- Wong Fat Hostel (Causeway Bay)

You can spend half a day at Tung Chung, shopping at citygate mall and taking the cable car there. If you are interested to visit theme park, Ocean Park is not a bad choice. Temple Street, Ladies Street and the shoe stores located at Mongkok are also worth visiting.

For tourist places, all are very easy and convenient to access.

I recommend to visit Victoria Peak at evening, you can see the city by night. Spend a dinner/drink with your love/bf/partner at the balcony of restaurants, no so expensive but so much romantic ... better than going there in foggy morning with full of tourists.

HK has so many nice restaurants and places to offer you.

There are many gay bars/clubs also. I was there during weekdays so it is very quiet, weekend must be full. :thumb:

Sauna is worst, not suggest. So small and ... empty :unsure: + expensive :swear:

If you have big budget and want to stay in nice hotel, I recommend W Hong Kong Hotel, in Kowloon station so very convient to travel to city/airport (best location), next to big branded shopping mall and many nice restaurants, ... + its room and view are just so beautiful :thumb:

If you have time, you can travel one day to Macau by boat. It was nice trip to me as well.

Edited by castaway

Sometimes, the greatest journey is the distance between two people

hi Castaway,thanks for the tips... For sure i will follow your recommendation to go to victoria peak in the evening...and the most wanted place for me to visit is avenue of star and the wax museum... Where is wax museum located? Is it near to avenue of star? Thanks to all those that have contribute to all the above mentioned tips. Really appreciate your kindness... If you have anymore tips,do keep it coming... Thanks

• 1 month later...
Guest Blueboy

is there any gay massage that accepts credit card here in hongkong???? and how much do you usually pay for happy ending or simply a handjob.... thanks

CometBan35A.gif

Has anyone been to the General Gay Bookstore in Hong Kong?

Is it worth a visit for Mature Men admirers? I'm hoping to pick up some "Samson" videos :thumb: instead of "Twinks'". :yuk:

Streetview

Thanks for your feedbacks.

-- address

21/F Wah Hen Commercial Center,

381-383 Hennessy Road

Causeway Bay, HK

Edited by Super Duper

I will be transisting HK on 21st May. By right I am supposed to take another flight 4hrs later back to SG. But I prefer to extend 1 night at HK. Now I am not sure if I need to take my big luggage along or I can juz leave it? Will it be loaded into my flight next day successfully? And then next will be my night stay at HK? I am not sure where I can stay cos I will be arriving in the evening on friday. Tot of spending a night at a 24hr gay sauna. Tot it will be cheaper that way. What do u guys reckon?

tyan,

there is a left luggage service at HKIA. If you are only spending 1 night in the city, especially if it is in a gay sauna, better leave your big lugguage at the airport either at the left lugguage or check it in if the airline allows you too.

Spending a night at a 24 hr sauna should be the cheapest option unless someone wants to let you stay at their place FOC. Rainbow sauna is one of those that open 24 hours. http://www.rainbowclub.com.hk/

enjoy

40st

Thanks 40st,

I am just liggering with the thought. Thanks for the website. I noticed under the fee tab that 24hrs is $HKD78? Then I might as well check in to hotel I think. And I dun intend to stay there for 24hrs. I will like to visit temple street at night, then late night to sauna. The next morning, enjoy dim sum, then check out (if I stay in hotel), then visit Time square for shopping before heading for my flight in the evening.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.