Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Looking for dates, 

Equally extroverted and introverted

please view my profile and instagram for what kinda person I am.

provide your face pic and stats plz.

pref: chinese, straight acting, top, reasonably fit, slim or muscular
*i'm sorry if my reqs are very particular, I pref that I clear the air first to prevent any awkwardness.

Edited by Clickclock

58c8af435f3b0_bwbanner.jpg.add74f89662a08c064062b974efe1ce7.jpg

I draw sexy men, visit http://www.toastwire.tumblr.com click on 'My Artworks'. Willing to take on comissions

On 12/31/2015 at 2:38 PM, tidecaller said:

Lol why so angry. Everyone has preferences wad. Saying they like someone of a specific race is practically the same as saying they like tall guys or guys with single eyelids or whatever. There's a distinct difference between personal preference and racism lol.

Is there? Demonstrate that, then.

Also, not everyone who criticises is angry. It only serves your narrative to assume so, but not the conversation.

I'll be expecting your reply to my request.

Hi all,

29 Chn 165 65 working professional seeking a partner for ltr. Out-going ENTP btm who is looking for a committed and sincere individual. Open to dates and chat. Hobbies include Badminton, reading, music and watching tv dramas. 

Not into effeminate or fat. Let's chat and find out more about each other.

Wechat: ahgumon86

Happy New Year!!

Edited by woohoo86
3 hours ago, nicjude said:

Is there? Demonstrate that, then.

Also, not everyone who criticises is angry. It only serves your narrative to assume so, but not the conversation.

I'll be expecting your reply to my request.

Here, let me give you an extremely simple and relatable example. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that I prefer guys taller than me. I'm, therefore, less likely to pay the same attention to people shorter than me. i.e. If a person with a body and face perfectly to my liking (maybe sharp jawline, or nice butt, or high cheekbones, or [insert any other characteristic you like here]) were to appear in front of me but is 164cm tall, I wouldn't necessarily be blown away by this person. 

"Is being Chinese such a massive plus point other than the fact that they have yellow skin and speak with a certain accent? I don't think they're all that different otherwise."

(In reference to the above paragraph) That does not change the fact that he is, to me, good-looking. It's simply that I, personally, don't think I want to be with someone who is shorter than me. Maybe it's because I want to be able to rest on his shoulder. Maybe it's because it makes me feel self-conscious. There is likely a whole plethora of reasons I cannot even begin to fathom the end of. I personally understand that just because I can't think of a reason for a particular preference (or because a reason doesn't please me), it doesn't mean that the reason is not valid.

"If it's race you're looking for, then maybe you need to just find a chinese person - no necessarily gay, or a guy for that matter."

Now let's take that above example and change the preference for taller men to a preference for men of a certain race. Indian men. Chinese men. Malay men. Eurasian men. Whichever flavour of man you want this example to be about. It's going to be just another one preference in a whole list of preferences we have. And, touch your heart, gay men have a VERY long checklist.

What you're insinuating in the bit I quoted is that being a certain race is the be-all-and-end-all ULTIMATE CONDITION that everyone else here who has stated a racial preference has on their list. Simply put, you've simply assumed that their checklist consists only of "MUST BE [insert your preferred race here]". To that end, if, as a person on this forum, I state that I prefer Chinese men, I should not give two hoots about anything else other than the fact that they MUST be a Chinese man. The logical fallacy in the above statement is so immense that there's really no need for me to even try to explain what is wrong with it.

"If you're going to be THAT picky just because, then no point having any kind of LTR because you're statistically more likely to be disappointed anyhow." 

People are picky. If we weren't, everyone would be attached by the age they could think of forming unions. And that's exactly why this place exists. This... this is a forum where people come together to look for other people with qualities they like in hopes of finding someone suitable to enter a relationship with.

Is it going to work? I don't know. Who does? But it is not my, or your, place to say.

Happy New Year, and may we all find more happiness in the coming year.

30 chn, 185 72. Local Chinese, fit, educated, decent, down to earth. Stable career, looking for a mate to complete the equation.

Line: tyerin85

Preferences

1) >1.75m (well, i'm tall)

2) Non-chub

3) Between 22-40 (i'm also ok if you look between those ages, lol)

4) Not a pure btm (just a preference)

5) decent (so ppl who are seeking "open" are a big no-no for me, i don't believe conflating "random fun" and "LTR" in the same category

Cheers!! :)

Edited by tyerin

Hello!

I'm 27 177 58chn.

Well, I hope to meet someone who can be special.

A great guy is someone who is :

1. Not crazy. 2. Not flamboyant. 3.Down to earth. 4. No problems engaging in conversations in texts and in person. 5. Fun. 6. Loves Life 7. DRINKSSSSSSS

(I'm most of the above.... or at least thats what I think haha) and I'm a good listener but I might zone out when I smell BS.

I'm open about most body types, I'm into lean, normal, bear, star-shaped. Ok, I draw the line at obese, not into that. Sorry.

One last thing, height wise, at least 168cm and above. I still have that thing with wanting a guy around my height for security.

=)

30 chn, 185 72. Local Chinese, fit, educated, decent, down to earth. Stable career, looking for a mate to complete the equation.

Line: tyerin85

Preferences

1) >1.75m (well, i'm tall)

2) Non-chub

3) Between 22-40 (i'm also ok if you look between those ages, lol)

4) Not a pure btm (just a preference)

5) decent (so ppl who are seeking "open" are a big no-no for me, i don't believe conflating "random fun" and "LTR" in the same category

Cheers!! :)

Hello all, im leon chinese 174 68,24 undergrad and staying in the west. Have been quite confused by my orientation and felt that i may be more incline towards guys lately. However im still not too sure but hope to have a chance to go on a date with someone that felt similar :)

I hope to seek someone of a similar stats too and share the same feeling. Thanks :D

line id : jurong_24

I am just a simple lonely guy who is lost in my mind recently. Just hope to find someone who can give me some moral support with care and motivation. Someone who is patience and loving. 

Hoping to look for someone who stay around the East so that we can spend sometime together 

Just wish the person is around my age or max 35. Someone Chinese or Malay. Who love cycling. 

If you think you are the one. Just inbox me. Thanks. 

Height: 174

Weight: 47

Chinese

Looking for Dates, Friends, LTR

Stays: West

Hobbies: Cooking, Baking, Cycling, Movies (Except Gore and Horror), Bowling, Gaming, Arcade, Chilling, Travel

Hopes to find someone that I can click with, with common topics. Prefer someone my age and no chub.

Edited by Pokkadots

I am just a simple lonely guy who is lost in my mind recently. Just hope to find someone who can give me some moral support with care and motivation. Someone who is patience and loving. 

Hoping to look for someone who stay around the East so that we can spend sometime together 

Just wish the person is around my age or max 35. Someone Chinese or Malay. Who love cycling. 

If you think you are the one. Just inbox me. Thanks. 

Height: 189

Weight: 95

Race: Indian 

Stays: West

Qualifications: Degree in culinary arts

Currently serving NS, studies in USA Charlotte North Carolina. Might be going back after NS. I've never gotten into a relationship before and I'm planning to get into one. Basically I'm very open you could share your thoughts and I won't take it to my heart. 

Pretty much looking for dates and Long term Relationship

Would also like to know more friends. 

Hobbies: Baking, Cooking, Swimming, Bowling,

Preferred: JUST A NICE GUY. 

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic