Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

I am seeking more friends and also BF for LTR

I am a simple guy who hopes to get more friends, join social gay friendly groups and loves to be hugged by lean, handsome and cute guys.
I am a person who dislike anal sex or BJ and wont be force into it.
Touch and hug is my way of passion with love.
I dont mind my future BF having sex with others as long as he is honest with me but i will still tell him to do safe sex.
I am a person who believe in personal space and wont be too sticky but at least every weekend had to try to meet one time if it is BF.
I look much younger than my age and my personality is also young and sporty type who still likes to run around and play around.

My statistics:
Height: 160cm
Weight: 59kg

My core principle:
No smoking
No drinking alcohol
No gambling
Dont do anal or BJ.
Vegetarian due to want better health, better looks and also stop animal torture.

BF criteria
People who would not force me to sway away from my core principle.
Face: Average to handsome or cute looking.
Body: Slim to average and attracted to those with 6 pacs but not a must. Not interested in chub or stocky.
Would prefer Chinese race or those with fair skin.
Friendly and Caring.
People who would plan to stay together with me until death.
People who would be honest with me.
Financially independent.
No to those that would try to bite me
No to those who try to pinch me or squeeze me like a doll

Types of friend i am looking for
Friendly
People who would open up more of my social circle by taking me to meet more friends and gatherings
People who also want to meet more gay people in a social group. Currently i am in a gay running group and a mix dragonboating team but 80% are gays.
Edited by yoyo74

25/163/60 Malay-Chinese. Well-travelled, extroverted and simple. i just got out to just my closest friends. i do want to settle down with nice sincere guy with no frills.

i'm particularly fond of guys with tattoos (at the right places) and the same time very dapper and preppy. preferably chinese or malay - english speaking.

i'm not tall, so my ideal man doesn't have to be either. :) i love fashion so he has to at least, know how to dress himself. i'm independent, so he can't be clingy.

Pm me! ;)

23 170 65 Malay.

Malay or Chinese will be fine for me.

Preferably Chinese.

Slightly introverted but will really hit it of well once clicked.

Seeking someone who will treat me more like a human lover rather than a teddy bear or a plastic toy.

I believe everything has to start from friends!

Feel free to chat!

PM me if keen.

:)

I am seeking more friends and also BF for LTR

I am a simple guy who hopes to get more friends, join social gay friendly groups and loves to be hugged by lean, handsome and cute guys.
I am a person who dislike anal sex or BJ and wont be force into it.
Touch and hug is my way of passion with love.
I dont mind my future BF having sex with others as long as he is honest with me but i will still tell him to do safe sex.
I am a person who believe in personal space and wont be too sticky but at least every weekend had to try to meet one time if it is BF.
I look much younger than my age and my personality is also young and sporty type who still likes to run around and play around.

My statistics:
Height: 160cm
Weight: 59kg

My core principle:
No smoking
No drinking alcohol
No gambling
Dont do anal or BJ.
Vegetarian due to want better health, better looks and also stop animal torture.

BF criteria
People who would not force me to sway away from my core principle.
Face: Average to handsome or cute looking.
Body: Slim to average and attracted to those with 6 pacs but not a must. Not interested in chub or stocky.
Would prefer Chinese race or those with fair skin.
Friendly and Caring.
People who would plan to stay together with me until death.
People who would be honest with me.
Financially independent.
No to those that would try to bite me
No to those who try to pinch me or squeeze me like a doll

Types of friend i am looking for
Friendly
People who would open up more of my social circle by taking me to meet more friends and gatherings
People who also want to meet more gay people in a social group. Currently i am in a gay running group and a mix dragonboating team but 80% are gays.

Bump

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic