Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

I'm 31 171 and 65kg. I think I'm pleasant looking. I run to keep fit. But aesthetics aside, I'm looking for someone who is looking for long term relationship. Taking chances here. Meeting guys within the gay community is hard - often times there's a lot of judgment, lack of opportunities and the stigma and shame. I've tried the gay clubs and the social apps but these relationships turn out insincere. Gay guys are shy and unwilling to take risks to meet others. So looking for others who have feel lonely with the lack of connection with someone special, yet feel the frustration of getting to know others. Looking for that someone willing to take a risk.

Hope to find you soon.

23/170/65 Malay.

Seeking for someone outgoing and active to counteract my passive personality.

Just to get me all hyped! Either Chinese or Malay.

Prefer someone who is able to keep conversation going despite awkward silence,and someone who enjoys outdoor activities as well.

Not forgetting someone who loves to eat.

Seeking guys age 22-30.

PM me if keen. :)

Edited by Whisk22

23/170/65 Malay.

Seeking for someone outgoing and active to counteract my passive personality.

Just to get me all hyped!

Prefer someone who is able to keep conversation going despite awkward silence,and someone who enjoys outdoor activities as well.

Not forgetting someone who loves to eat.

Seeking guys age 20-30.

PM me if keen. :)

Hello

Alright trying my luck here, I am 32 171 58 btm(I guess) looking for LTR.  Let's start out as friends first. 

I am a homely person, into movies, dramas, video games, pets, art, nature and jogging. 

Not really looking for chubs or flamboyant guys. 

More into the manly caring type.  You do not have to a hot hunk.  Click on my profile, or drop me a message find out more :)  Finding someone to grow old with :)

Edited by Hanabishi

27 chn 180 64, professional, like to swim, travel, food, and watch football. tend to be homely, and simple. no need for luxurious experience. travel 2-3 times a year, short trips and long haul. interested in politics, finance and economics.

swimming or movie buddy for a start?

Edited by zzzzzzzz

23 170 70 Chn from Malaysia, seek a serious rs , boyish and a boring person, prefer someone who are older than me, and I not really into anal sex(most of the time). Btm personalities , seek the guy who can stay tgt with me, spend our time tgt, sport and many things , but everything start with friend :) do msg me if you keen;)

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic