Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Trying my luck here. 21 173 58 btm. Mly. Prefer tall and lean guys. Any race. Prefer older. Hygienic people is a priority

Eukay B. As - if I were to find a perfect guy, it's almost impossible. And if you were to find me as your perfect person, it's almost impossible too. Someone have to give way, start loving each other now. <p>

looking for friend to do sport, have a good conversation over a cup of coffee, watch a nice movie, go for a good dinner, massage or even do some traveling together.......

not into guys in 20s as we properly don't have much in common, also not into FB, line chats and all other types of virtual apps, prefer someone who can talk FACE TO FACE (not much nowadays......)

malaysian chinese or thai Chinese would be a plus point (local without attitude or not too demanding can be considered too) ^_^

i agreed. 1st is preference, then is face.

some may claim all these do not matter, but some may just creating a fake dream.

without any chatting or meetup, how can we be sure?

Cause people always put their preference in the front line, way before they start even knowing someone.

I have also taken the initiative to contact some and some also contacted me. I have managed to pull out some people while some others only talk here and hesitate when i ask them to go out. I do have my preference for friends or date and hopefully they are at least average in terms of face and body. When i successfully pull them out to talk i will take note of their facial expression and body language and try to find out their interest. If i sense the person not interested in me than it will be our last meeting. If i see the person keep smiling and had any interest be it friend or LTR than we can continue. Time and hobby interest is also a factor if i going to ask him out again. I also look very much younger than my age i hope nobody thinks i am lying to them and a reason for not coming out.

I have also taken the initiative to contact some and some also contacted me. I have managed to pull out some people while some others only talk here and hesitate when i ask them to go out. I do have my preference for friends or date and hopefully they are at least average in terms of face and body. When i successfully pull them out to talk i will take note of their facial expression and body language and try to find out their interest. If i sense the person not interested in me than it will be our last meeting. If i see the person keep smiling and had any interest be it friend or LTR than we can continue. Time and hobby interest is also a factor if i going to ask him out again. I also look very much younger than my age i hope nobody thinks i am lying to them and a reason for not coming out.

That is the way to start the ball rolling.

Hello! Chn 21/176/69

Hey looking for a relationship duh~ that's why you guys are posting here in the first place or maybe tricking our lone heart to just have fun with you. LOL.

Ok lah, I'm not a serious type of person, but can be. I'm not a gamer, but i play games selectively though i can't name more than 10 perhaps. I'm not niang (girly) but i guess at times, some actions I do can give off the gay vibe. LOL

I'm into chinese.. Very very much. :wub: I like anywhere from lean to muscular or fit but not to keen to big tummy. <_<

And then the most important condition is if you don't mind distant (which i know it's a fairytale and it's not gonna work out that easily).

And then I also........ (If you wanna know more or keen or whatever, you know what to do.) :) Let's start off with friends!

Peace out. Man. Bro.

Edited by Germano

probably your way got doing things would give you an indication of the interest level of the other party. would try next time

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic