Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 8/19/2021 at 8:37 AM, NSA chinese said:

Bananaboat,

that’s a cute name and I’m sure you are as cute as the name! 😄

You are at an enviable age and I thought perhaps I should share some of my own experiences here in the search for the elusive love. When we are young, most of us would likely have this idealistic view of love and as we are older and hopefully wiser, we tend to have a more realistic view of relationships. 

when I was in my earlier 20s, I had a friend who was fun loving, sporty (meaning tanned and muscular) and we were 2 innocent young adults enjoying each other’s company. We even had 69 on a few occasions at his house. But being the younger, stupid and superficial me, his looks weren’t exactly what I wanted in a partner, so we never did pair up because I felt I would find someone better. We lost touch eventually when I started work. To this day, I still think about him occasionally and wonder if my life would be different if we got together then as partners. 

So my first point is, looks are important but we should look beyond that when searching for love. 

having said that, reality will also set in eventually. When you start to work, time seems to pass by in a flash and soon you will realize you are in your 30s before hitting 40s and so on. When you look back, you realize certain decisions you make when you were younger have a much larger impact on your life in latter years.

You also realize that there is disparity in every relationship. no two individuals are the same. Despite how similar two people are, there are bound to be differences in character, preferences, behaviors, interests, opinions etc. as they age, they are shaped by different experiences and these differences may either converge to become more similarities or diverge to become bigger differences. The latter is responsible for breakups in couples. 

so a relationship takes a lot of time, effort, dedication, patience, understanding, humility, communication and maturity etc to maintain. And in this relationship, both parties have to manage the disparities such that they don’t become sources of unhappiness that would break up the couple. It’s important to note that we have to take on different roles in a relationship to maintain the peace, harmony and happiness etc to keep it going strongly for the years to come. It’s inevitable that one would contribute more than the other - one is more of a giver and another the receiver, one would love the other more, one would be more patient and compromising than the other and so on. For a relationship to work, there is balance in the disparity but usually the one who gives in first would be the one who sacrifices more. At this point, this person has to accept his role willingly and without misgivings and demands. Otherwise, insecurity, unhappiness and other negative emotions will set in and sooner or later break up the relationship. 

So it’s true that while it takes two hands to clap to make a relationship work but one hand may have to initiate the clap while the other hand receives it. The success or failure of a long term relationship is largely dependent on the mental and emotional states of the two individuals and I haven’t even touched on the subject of sex. 😂 

I would like to end this lengthy post by encouraging our fellow members here to pay more attention to this area if they want a sustainable LTR. All the best to everyone in the department of love!

I would like to end this lengthy post by encouraging our fellow members here to pay more attention to this area if they want a sustainable LTR.
thanks NSA CHINESE, after reading ur thoughts, its like "Watering a Plant"... all the best as U search for an ELUSIVE LOVE 😃

Gonna give this a go so I'm: 

- Chinese 24 next month (I look forever younger than my age though)

- 172cm, 53kg, slim/skinny/lean 

- Vers depending on chemistry and mood ;)

- had one relationship before. 

- Working in White Collar job. 

Things I like to do: 

- I am a foodie so let's go to places

- Gyms, Runs, swims (being more active recently)

- Musically inclined (singer/songwriter)

- Loves travelling esp cruising. 

- Loves walking in nature, going to the beach etc.

- Netflix, TV, BL.

- Social drinking, partying, i don't smoke 

I'm looking for someone whose: 

- +- 5 years my age

- mature and average inteeligence, able to hold decent conservations basically

- Someone Chinese preferably

- lean/average built. 

- someone caring and loyal and emotionally available.

If you think we'd hit it off drop me a PM or for more instant replies tele me @wang6317

Hi guys I am new here. 
I am currently seeking a long term relationship, and waiting to meet my other half. I am am 21yo 175 61 local chn. My interest are swimming, shopping and looking for new dining spots. I am a bottom but I am willing to top for my partner. Looking for a caring guy around my age 21-26 to be together. I am mind if my other half is a top or bottom as I believe sexual pleasure is not the only thing in a relationship. I am not looking for any ons or fwb. Please do drop me a pm if you think I am the one I am looking for. 

Trying my luck here so here goes. 

Hello all! I am still quite new here. I never had a relationship (with a guy or a girl) and the only interest I have had was with a guy that was in Secondary School and a girl in my Poly years but I was too introverted and shy in expressing my feelings. I am a straight acting person as well and could camouflage and blend in perfectly into the society. 

In terms of sexuality, I believe I am a bisexual however I am a virgin so I am unable to confirm or deny and could potentially be gay as I have spent my whole life with the one and only dick that I have. I am unable to have sex with anyone nor do I intend on saving my virginity either. Not even a blowjob or a handjob was given or taken. I've always tried to act upon the banality of carnal desire but there's something at the back of my mind that tugs me away. The thing I desire more is companionship and raw exchange of emotion instead of physical pleasure. 

Sure I might die a virgin and I do not mind of being that way either for I firmly believe sex is a joyous occasion when the brain chemistry has factored in with emotion. Truthfully, even now, I am still unsure if this is the right path for me. 

Edited by Aldari
I don't feel safe exposing my photo lol.

Hi,

Looking to meet sincere guys as friends, companions, go on dates to see where things could progress, ideally long term. 

Me: 

Friendly, open-minded, listener. If it matters, in my late 30s, m, mly, 1.73, stocky chub, flex/b. Enjoy interacting & to spend time with people of interest.

Netflix, music, movies, prefer walking over running, some outdoor activities eg. walks, picnic, maybe try holding hands at the right opportunity (if we're dating eg. during movies, etc).

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, non judgemental, committed.

Into local Asian, ie.malay, chn men, age range of 23 to 37yo, DDF, masculine traits, enjoys being outdoors as well indoors. 

So, If you've read this far & thinks there is a chance of match, drop me your messages and let's chat soon.

Edited by BeKind21Another
On 8/20/2021 at 7:30 PM, Aldari said:

Hello all! I am still quite new here. I never had a relationship (with a guy or a girl) and the only interest I have had was with a guy that was in Secondary School and a girl in my Poly years but I was too introverted and shy in expressing my feelings. I am a straight acting person as well and could camouflage and blend in perfectly into the society. 

In terms of sexuality, I believe I am a bisexual however I am a virgin so I am unable to confirm or deny and could potentially be gay as I have spent my whole life with the one and only dick that I have. I am unable to have sex with anyone nor do I intend on saving my virginity either. Not even a blowjob or a handjob was given or taken. I've always tried to act upon the banality of carnal desire but there's something at the back of my mind that tugs me away. The thing I desire more is companionship and raw exchange of emotion instead of physical pleasure. 

Sure I might die a virgin and I do not mind of being that way either for I firmly believe sex is a joyous occasion when the brain chemistry has factored in with emotion. Truthfully, even now, I am still unsure if this is the right path for me. 

Be comfortable with yourself. Everyone one is made differently and only we will know what we need. Whether we are straight, gay, bi, transsexual etc, no one can tell us who we are or where we want to go in our lives. 

in this day and age, there’s less social stigma and there’s a greater acceptance of different sexualities and minorities, so I encourage you to just be yourself. Yes, I have heard of people who don’t have sex and are perfectly comfortable that way. You just need to find someone who’s similar to you for a perfect match of expectations. 

i hope we can all spread love and not war. 

On 8/5/2021 at 3:17 PM, tanwla said:

Hi everyone!

Below is a description of me:

I am 31 yrs old

i am 170cm tall and 50kg

local chinese

currently working

Enjoys swimming, movies, watch dramas

am versatile btm

looking for:

anyone below 40yrs old

chinese or white

slim/muscular/average

Versatile / top

pm me at telegram @algint

thanks and see you! :) 

Bump

On 8/11/2021 at 10:12 PM, karl said:

Hello, 

37/Chinese/above 180/90?(sorry, have not measured my mass for awhile)

Not sure if I am looking for LTR, have read through some of the posts here, not sure how I should start, so here I am posting this.

Have not really tried looking for anyone in the past, not sure why I am starting now too.

I am not really sure how I would describe my looks....... normal maybe? 

Oh well, if anyone wants to chat, drop me a message.

I don’t mean to be critical here but am curious to know the reasons why you never felt the need to be in a relationship all these years. Even at 37, you are not certain why you are starting now too? Have you engaged in M2M sex only to satisfy physical needs?

To be fair to the other party, I hope you are in this for the right reasons because once feelings are invested, people can get hurt, yourself included. So it may be best if you try to search within yourself your reasons for doing this and come clean with the other party about your uncertainties too to manage expectations. If both are on the same page and don’t give each other any pressure, then perhaps it can work. 

It could be you are one of those who doesn’t have a strong emotional need for coupling and are ok to go through life solo without any strings attached. 

all the best. 😄

Edited by NSA chinese

<Me>

- Local
- 32c 176 74
- Straight acting
- Average build

- Works out once a week

- Financially Independent/Stable Career

- Not a party person but prefers one-to-one or small group interactions

- May be quiet at the start but warms up eventually

<Likes>
- Gaming
- Hiking/Walking/Exploring Places
- Movies (Anything but horror)
- Food Hunting (Jap/Hotpots/Western/pretty much anything)
- Traveling (1-2 times a year pre-covid)
- Cats (do not own one currrently)
- Netflix (Kdramas, BL)
- Photography (Interested to pick it up proper, any senpais?)

- Kisses and cuddles

<Looking For>

- Local Chinese
- Aged 25-34

- Average/Lean/Healthy BMI
- Straight acting
- Boyish
- Down to earth
- Able to hold conversations
- Wholesome & Genuine
- An overlap in interests would be a plus but not a must, because sometimes, opposites attract

On 8/24/2021 at 12:45 PM, lemonfizzy said:

26yo, local Chinese, 175cm 69kg, vers bottom 

Fun fact about me: I can disguise as an 18year old boy.

Face and body value? Haha, I haven't got blocked on Grindr yet, that's all I have to say.

I'm not handsome in any way, but definitely not an ugly duckling 

When I'm selecting my meat, I like it to be aged. However, I do like the taste of young blood. (horny obviously, haha) 

18 - 40 years old 

I'm a giver so I probably am the submissive one in the relationship, but who knows what's going under the bed right? I only dated once and it's with a Caucasian. We broke off as I can't fulfill his sexual desire. His dick was too huge, and my hole rejected him. 

I like talking about life in general and nonsense. Like, what would you change differently if you could turn back in time? Would you rather have bad breath or bad gas? Something like that. 

I like it if you are confident and ambitious. Independent, caring, and just a chill guy. 

I owned a house.... in Minecraft HAHAHAHA, does my value go up a bit? 

You forgot to mention you have a great sense of humor. 😄

On 8/20/2021 at 7:30 PM, Aldari said:

You didn’t state your age, but it seems you have limited exposure to this circle. There are many different types of sexualities and you could be asexual if sex doesn’t appeal to you. 

Emotionally, do you think you can fall in love with a guy or a girl or both genders? And the question is, have you ever fallen for any? I don’t mean the puppy kind of love but adult love. 

as for sex, do you get off watching male or female bodies or both? Or you don’t feel any physical attraction to both sexes?

understand yourself and your own needs before going into a relationship. If you know what you want, then it’s easier to find like minded people of your same orientation and interests. That will save yourself and others any unnecessary heartbreaks in the future. 

I wish you all the best!

On 8/27/2021 at 10:20 AM, header69 said:

Married btm Chinese uncle 56 seek regular sex partner hopefully around same age. Not handsome. Line id phone3x Thks 

Idiot!

Can't you see the topic title is Long Term Relationship?

1 warning point for posting ad for sex in the wrong folder.

The next ad you post soliciting for sex in the wrong folder again and you will be banned!

Hi,

I am looking for relationship I am 29 Chinese, 168, 68, average. I like to dance, gym, play games/board games and go out with friends. I am bottom.

Games I like to play:-

- Genshin Impact

- Dead by Daylight

- Rainbow Siege 

- Mobile Legends

and etc

I prefer my other half to be:

- No Chub
- Like to work out

- Take care of me (pretty new in relationship)

- Financially stable

Pm me or so~ Thank you. Stay safe~ 

Hey Everyone. This is my first post. Sorry if it is too long or if I am not suppose to be posting it here. 

I am local indian. June 15, Gemini, if that matters. 28 years old. 173cm. 130Kg. Bi.

I am doing my final year psychology and criminology degree now. My interests are netflix and video games. I am generally a shy person until I get to know you. Sorta Introvert but mostly a homebody. I spent all my life just watching shows and school. I have not yet started working because I did not want to split my focus from school and work. 

Since secondary school, I knew that I was attracted to both men and women. However at that time I had no idea that a man could be with a man. I have never even heard of PINKDOT back then even though it existed and never really had any friends who shared the same interests. So I assumed I had one option. Men-Women. 

Only two months back did I decide to explore the other side of my bisexuality. I probably spent weeks reading on the different labels and terms and I still find it overwhelming. I often found myself alternating between being Bi-Curious and Bisexual. I have never been in a relationship before. So you may ask how sure I am that I am attracted to both Men and Women. Honestly, all I know is that I don't care if you are a Men or a Women. Love has no Gender. Hope I am quoting that correctly. Anyways, all I know is that when I finally have a relationship, I will work hard at it and cherish it and fight for it all the way. Especially in a country that is not yet fully welcoming. 

For women, I always thought my friendly personality alone would be enough but for men, I feel like looks plays a huge part too. I am obese right now and I am slowly trying to start exercising and be better for the person who I eventually end up with. Other than the men who I seldom match with on apps, no one in my family or friends know about my bisexuality. I feel like before actually telling them I need to figure out myself first. Right now, with all these information I read on the forums and goggle, I feel like I need more friends who can relate or understand what I am saying and help me navigate though my bisexuality.  If anyone have watched Love Victor, I need a Simon to help me out. Hahaha. 

Anyways, I am someone who is also looking to be in a relationship. Long term one if everything goes well. I just need someone who I can count on, who is loyal, patient with me since I am new to the relationship and everything else and I will try to do the same. Trust and Communication is very important to me. I rather you tell me that you cheated or do not like me and we can either work things out, go back to being friends (Depends) or leave mutually instead of prolonging the hurt and pain. I am a little slow when it comes to emotions so if you are mad or angry, I will prefer if you are straight forward and be honest with me on why you are angry or how I hurt you rather than making me guess. Since I am 28, I prefer around the age from 27 to I don't know 32? We will just figure the age range when it comes to that. Personal Preference, sorry if it offends anyone, I don't really fancy a smoker as a boyfriend. I do not smoke nor drink so I feel it would be easier to be with someone who is similar to that. Social drinkers are alright as long as they don't mind me not drinking. They are free to drink with their friends if they like. Hahaha. I am not keen on pets too. I love them but I do not want to own them. This is still debatable so pet owners, fret not. Hahaha. 

As for friends, I am okay with any age but I find it easier to connect to people around the same age or the same age as me. I have been living in my room for ages anyways so I will probably be learning more from you than you learn from me. Hahaha. For people who wants to become friends and wouldn't mind joining me for walks or something, I live in Woodlands. I am a morning person so feel free to join me before the sun rises. I do not mind if you prefer the evenings too.  

That is about it. If I miss anything feel free to ask me or DM me? I still figuring out this forum. If there is a private message option, feel free to do that if you like and I will get back to you. Thank You for reading all the way and Sorry for making it so long. Just getting it off my chest. Good Night. 

Welcome to the forum and the posting is a good start to your own self-exploration of what you want. 

It takes time to figure out what you want, so take it easy and don’t dive headlong into it. Whatever it is, be comfortable with your choice and accept yourself for who you are at the end of the day because there is only one life and little time for regrets.

whether you are 130 kg, 100 kg or 70 kg etc, lose weight for health reasons to keep fit. The physical appearance is the first impression but what’s inside / the personality is what seals a relationship.

So all the best in your search and journey.

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 65kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia. 

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

Pm me your Telegram username. If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste your time and mine. Thanks.

This might be a long shot but I'm gonna give it a try. I truly missed being in a relationship. Hope u wud read through.

I'm 37yr old, malay 178 79 btm. Above average looks, stocky built (not fat) with a lil tummy. Working in corporate line (office hrs). Staying in choa chu kang.

I'm seeking a mature (late 30s and above) top for LTR. Weirdly, I prefer someone who is sexually abusive/high sex drive. Preferred malays and Indians in a corporate line but not a necessity. 

Dates, sleepovers, hang outs, constant communication would be ideal. 

Pls do drop me a pm or telegram me @devilsgarden666. Hoping to find that someone soon coz im tired of being lonely.

Discreet 42/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/Skinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

42yrs old and Below 

Hoping to find sincere friends and eventually a life partner. Really want to share life with someone compatible. 

About Me:

48, Chinese 173, 71, .B

Straight acting, decent, easy-going and supportive, if I may say so.

Interests include gym, hiking and singing. But I am game to try out new activities, so hmu.

Edited by Derren
On 8/28/2021 at 9:36 AM, geekie89 said:

<Me>

- Local
- 32c 176 74
- Straight acting
- Average build

- Works out once a week

- Financially Independent/Stable Career

- Not a party person but prefers one-to-one or small group interactions

- May be quiet at the start but warms up eventually

<Likes>
- Gaming
- Hiking/Walking/Exploring Places
- Movies (Anything but horror)
- Food Hunting (Jap/Hotpots/Western/pretty much anything)
- Traveling (1-2 times a year pre-covid)
- Cats (do not own one currrently)
- Netflix (Kdramas, BL)
- Photography (Interested to pick it up proper, any senpais?)

- Kisses and cuddles

<Looking For>

- Local Chinese
- Aged 25-34

- Average/Lean/Healthy BMI
- Straight acting
- Boyish
- Down to earth
- Able to hold conversations
- Wholesome & Genuine
- An overlap in interests would be a plus but not a must, because sometimes, opposites attract

Up

Not sure if I've ever posted here. Probably did. But here goes again.

Looking for that special someone who (hopefully) doesn't define me by my stats because I'm way (x5) off today's beauty standards. If anything, I'm taller than the average Singaporean male, heavier than most too, and almost blind without my glasses. Have been trying my best at the gym to beat whatever gravitational challenges I’m facing. 

Into guys who are around my age (mid 30s) and smart but not too full of themselves. Be financially stable, humourous (I love dad jokes), happy and confident. 

Plus points if you love cafe hopping, photography, walks (because my knee is injured), crystals (collector here), gaming (boardgames or on the console), hitting group fitness classes at the gym (rpm and bodypump!), and cuddles (while catching shows on Netflix, Disney+, etc). I love gadgets too!

Hmu if this catches your gaze. 

Edited by pusheenpika