Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Repost 😆

- Name : Ben here.
- Stats : 46 173 62 local Chinese.
- What am I into : gym, watching series, playing computer games, reading eBooks, cycling, movies and window shopping.  
- What kind of person am I : Pretty much a homebody and nerdy guy. Prefers a slow and routine lifestyle. Boring guy cos I'm mostly a listener than talker. I like chatting online and tend to be better at it than in person.  Pretty laid back but can be impatient especially when responding and expecting a response fast. lol.
- What am I looking for : Friends, dates and pretty much open.  My thinking is if cannot be dates or more, just be friends...no hard feelings and who doesn't need more friends, right?
(Warning : The following statements are applicable for dates and subsequent developments. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, chemistry is an important factor.  I'm pretty shallow in my own ways.)
- What role do I take : Pretty much bottom most of the time. I'm not the typical bottom in life and behavior though.  Most would say I'm like the top in a relationship but alone with my partner, I'm more manja and takes the softer role.
- Misc fact : I'm a smoker.

Not sure what else to intro, PM me to know more? haha.

On 1/1/2022 at 11:10 AM, Jigme Sangye said:

Here is the link to the telegram group for Singles. Please note that this link is temporary and will be invalid in 7 days.
https://t.me/+62e8dMLypaM0ZGVl

We do regular purging of inactive members, so do take note. Appreciate if you guys are more active if you join.

So fast expire 

Hi!

Looking to meet sincere guys and to see where things could progress, ideally long term. 

Me: 

Friendly, listener, chatty. If it matters, in my late 30s, mly male, 1.73, stocky chub, flex/b. Enjoys interacting & to spend time with people of interest.

Netflix, music, movies, some outdoor activities eg. walks, picnic.

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, non judgemental, committed.

Into local Asian, ie.malay, chn men, age range of 23 to 37yo, DDF, masculine traits, enjoys being outdoors as well indoors. 

So, if you think there is a chance of match, drop me your messages and let's talk!

On 12/29/2021 at 12:53 AM, Jigme Sangye said:

Hi Everyone! I have a telegram group for singles (men for men). If you are interested to join, do PM me!

I am also looking for LTR. Let you guys know a little more about me too!
43 yo Chn, 68, Lean Fit, 168cm from SG
I am fiercely independent, jack of all trades and having a preference for the simple things in life. I am a Tibetan Buddhist, and being around nature does recharge me. I do exercise and talk a lot for a living. I do well in groups and social settings, but when it comes to one to one, I actually can be quite boring, quiet & passive. I don't really conform to strict sexual roles well (tops & bottoms) but am willing to explore.

I am looking for someone who is an independent soul, with a caring, friendly nature. A good heart is very important. I can be quite superficial as well, so lean fit to mild stocky is really my kind of thing. The ability to appreciate the simple things in life, and not too obsessed with the materialistic nature of life would be a great bonus. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hello could you add me into the telegram group? I cannot join as a member there due to some error. Am new here. Telegram id: @daryl, thanks! 

On 12/29/2021 at 12:53 AM, Jigme Sangye said:

Hi Everyone! I have a telegram group for singles (men for men). If you are interested to join, do PM me!

I am also looking for LTR. Let you guys know a little more about me too!
43 yo Chn, 68, Lean Fit, 168cm from SG
I am fiercely independent, jack of all trades and having a preference for the simple things in life. I am a Tibetan Buddhist, and being around nature does recharge me. I do exercise and talk a lot for a living. I do well in groups and social settings, but when it comes to one to one, I actually can be quite boring, quiet & passive. I don't really conform to strict sexual roles well (tops & bottoms) but am willing to explore.

I am looking for someone who is an independent soul, with a caring, friendly nature. A good heart is very important. I can be quite superficial as well, so lean fit to mild stocky is really my kind of thing. The ability to appreciate the simple things in life, and not too obsessed with the materialistic nature of life would be a great bonus. Hope to hear from you soon!

On 1/1/2022 at 11:10 AM, Jigme Sangye said:

Here is the link to the telegram group for Singles. Please note that this link is temporary and will be invalid in 7 days.
https://t.me/+62e8dMLypaM0ZGVl

We do regular purging of inactive members, so do take note. Appreciate if you guys are more active if you join.

Hello there! Could you send me a link for this group? My tele id: @daryl, thank you! 

Hi, I'm 25 this year 2021 and im chinese :)

My Height: 180cm & My weight: 88kg (with belly).

My position for anal sex is TOP. (about 5.4inch long, 14cm and is thick)

Fact is that I have feet fetish and it consist me videoing ur sole feet, sniff, lick and i could easily ease my sexual needs with your feet by jerking off and cum at your feet. I don't cum easily too!

Who i'm finding?

Slim guy who is near my age or younger and I'm really attracted to passive & obedient type of boy!

You definitely have to be vers or btm. Pleasent looking to me of course! (like who doesn't go for this now a day? 😁)

Able to commit to the relationship in terms of traveling if we live far apart but you got to be in Singapore.

Best if you are out of the closet cause it's kinda tiring to have secret relationship as i will love to let the whole world know that you are my boy! 🥰 If possible, able to wear same pair of socks for days as the smells will make me even hard on! (Theory similar to pops).

What we will be doing most likely?

Create a home for both of us.

Cuddling at my place or your place.

Date like every other normal couple.

You gonna start infesting my tiktok account and makes people jealous!

Go to malysia, JB, to have eating spree and get away 1 night stays!

Go to other country together like Thailand or Taiwan together!

Last but not least, I'm out to my family and they are cool with it.

Interested parties do feel free to contact me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet

Please make sure you are slim and near my age or younger to avoid wasting of time thanks!

Someone who is kinda fat with bellys... 😆

On 11/22/2021 at 11:55 AM, Jason Chua said:

Local Chinese staying in Queenstown area~

175/90/28

I know stat is not good but currently i'm doing my best to cut down weights and exercise alot.

My interest include :

- Watching anime/ movies.

- Reading comics (Jap and chinese more)

- Singing K

- Drumming (Recently pick up and addicted to it)

- Gymming and Swimming (Swimming also just pick up ^^)

- Drawing

- Good food

Looking for someone that is:

- Friendly and funny (A smile is always what charms me)

- kind and sincere

- Someone to keep me motivated in exercising

- Age wise +/- 5yrs is better. (Preferably Chinese.)

- Not in a rush to be in a relationship, can start as friends (Chemistry needs to be built up throughout the time, no point rushing into things and shotgun.)

- Who makes an effort in chatting ~  

Do chat me up if you are looking to make friends as well or you want to know me more ~ I am out and open~

Try my luck once again

32 chn 174 87 (abit stocky) Flex Top. 

Looking for a stable relationship or maybe BF...

Preferences (just a reference not compulsory)

1) Chinese as i'm more comfortable on leading a chinese lifestyle. 

2) Slight meaty will be good. not too fat or muscular. 

3) Between 27-40 (i'm also ok if you look between those ages) haha

4) Financially and emotionally stable. 

5) Currently looking for guys located in SG and will stay in SG for long term. Preferably be Local or PR. (But not limitations)

Actually this list will nv end and it doesn't set a guidelines.

Text me in tele and know me more.

Tele: ahboy0902

Hey hey, I'm 30, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. Seeking partner for stable relationship/companion.

Preferred -

Top Chinese/Caucasian

Average built matured man/daddy

Aged above 30 and probably 55 and below

Financially stable

Show love, care, respect

Hit me up!

Hi, I am looking for relationship I am 29 Chinese, 168, 68, average.

I like to dance, gym, play games/board games and go out with friends. I am bottom.

Games I like to play:-

- Genshin Impact

- Dead by Daylight

- Rainbow Siege

- Mobile Legends and etc

I prefer my other half to be:

- No Chub

- Like to work out

- Take care of me (pretty new in relationship)

- Financially stable

Pm me or so~ Thank you. Stay safe~

I might take a while to reply. Busy gaming or so. haha. But i will try to pop in as often. XD

Hey hey, I'm 30, 178, 85, vers bottom, local Chinese, stocky with slight tummy. Seeking partner for stable relationship/companion.

Preferred -

Top Chinese/Caucasian

Average built matured man/daddy

Aged above 30 and probably 55 and below

Financially and emotionally stable

Show love, care, respect

Hit me up!

#seeking

Local SG chn 37/167/71/VB, average-looking guy looking for LTR and connections. Likes nature, walking, gymming, muay thai and general sports. Prefers conversation over text, and would love quality time with my partner. PM only if interested, not into chubs and indians (sorry but this is just my preference).

tele: @idunrecallanything

On 1/22/2022 at 1:49 PM, Samuel Lim said:

Your guy next door-[38/chn/180/Vers]. Not sporty but naturally athletic; Spiritual but not religious; Mildly bitchy with  sense of dark humor; and I keep a balance between masculinity and femininity. Seeking down to earth sincere companion/LTR; craft beer/food buddies/partner in crime. More into meet up rather tha endless frivolous chat over line/Wechat/WA. Also not really into gossips and "aunties" chat. HMU if u think we can click- Line/Wechat: limdaoyang

Will love to know u more

Working professional Malay here based in KL. Str8acting 

26, 168cm 63kg average body, non gym fit although i have only recently started going to the gym.   

Looking for companionship / dates . 

You:

- Be over 35

- I dont mind a bit of a dad bod, infact, i love them. 

- Must be top or vers

- Manly and matured

HMU :) 

Edited by bbmly

Happy CNY to all, 

Trying again to see if I will have new luck in new year! 46/170/63 chn local here. Am keen to find someone to spend time with and hopefully more. Enjoys movies, keeping fit, travelling and nature. Hope to find someone who is also chn, small build and enjoys the same activities. PM me if keen. 

On 1/15/2022 at 4:27 PM, boyboy24 said:

32 chn 174 87 (abit stocky) Flex Top. 

Looking for a stable relationship or maybe BF...

Preferences (just a reference not compulsory)

1) Chinese as i'm more comfortable on leading a chinese lifestyle. 

2) Slight meaty will be good. not too fat or muscular. 

3) Between 27-40 (i'm also ok if you look between those ages) haha

4) Financially and emotionally stable. 

5) Currently looking for guys located in SG and will stay in SG for long term. Preferably be Local or PR. (But not limitations)

Actually this list will nv end and it doesn't set a guidelines.

Text me in tele and know me more.

Tele: ahboy0902

Interested parties do pm me with your face pic thanks!! 

887A4251-94B0-4511-BFA8-C6169A3BF006.jpeg

I'm 29 Singaporean Chinese, 180cm, 90kg, Flex. Tall and Stocky. Into Crossfit and Olympian Lifting, Music and Food. 

Masters Graduate, Musician and Instructor. Closeted.

Instagram: xaviermarccyw

Looking for Friends and Dates mainly, but all are welcome. Would prefer casual, fun and intellectual convos. (if you want to convo in English, please give me decent English)

Preference for Dates: 

- <35 years old. 

- Non-smoker.

- Have the intention of settling down, no polygamous dating.

- Mature mindset, have goals and direction. 

- Supportive of each other's commitments and hobbies.

Drop me a msg on Telegram: @xavmarc

Please provide a facepic or Instagram profile when dropping me a text, so I know who I am talking to. 

I will be frank if I'm not interested, and I hope you do let me know too if things are not working out for you! 

Stay Safe guys!

hi

I am trying this on post again during CNY hope to have someone special to spend with on the 14th.  I'm 48 local chn, 173 65 average build young looking (B) hoping to find a top long term soul mate for remaining life's journey.  Naturally an introvert in general but I have resumed cycling recently.

Ideally my partner

preferably > 170

Proportionate body build (not extreme skinny or chub)

Christian (a bonus)

The rest I guess based on chemistry. By the way, my interest are music, movies, drama, gaming and I have a cat.

If you think you like to chat further and contact to get to know each other better.  do drop me a message

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

On 2/3/2022 at 11:40 PM, Musical said:

hi

I am trying this on post again during CNY hope to have someone special to spend with on the 14th.  I'm 48 local chn, 173 65 average build young looking (B) hoping to find a top long term soul mate for remaining life's journey.  Naturally an introvert in general but I have resumed cycling recently.

Ideally my partner

preferably > 170

Proportionate body build (not extreme skinny or chub)

Christian (a bonus)

The rest I guess based on chemistry. By the way, my interest are music, movies, drama, gaming and I have a cat.

If you think you like to chat further and contact to get to know each other better.  do drop me a message

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

I'm interested 😊

Hi all, local chn here looking for the one to settle down with. 31 184 82. 

Looking for someone (non-smoker) to match with intellectually, and to hang out over coffee/games/hiking. I play genshin from time to time, and enjoy long walks/hikes and forest bathing. 

Ideally, my partner should be within 5 years age difference (26-36 yo), decent looking and be able to carry a conversation (and me into bed). 

Edited by hmmstas

Looking for that special someone to hunker down with. He be the one to laugh through those B-grade horror movies with, the one to slow dance to some mellow tunes with and the one to steal a kiss under the stars with. Am 31 175 70, local professional attracted by wit and charm. Flick me a PM to connect. Waiting to make memories together one experience at a time.

Lookin' in your eyes
I see a paradise
This world that I've found is too good to be true
Standin' here beside you
Want so much to give you
This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you

Let 'em say we're crazy
I don't care about that
Put your hand in my hand
Baby, don't ever look back