Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Prospecting a beau (read: LTR). Someone amiable with a chipper personality desired. Am 30 175 70, a local, corporate professional. Be there any winsome chinese guy with no hangups on race? PM me. Let’s jive

P.S. Dont “Like” the post if you’ve no interest to connect via PM. Thanks

If u are a current or ex choir member from S.M.C..... i am looking for a serious bf or bff

I sing Baritone.

I auditioned in March this year, passed the Choir audition but Gregory, the conductor, declined to admit me as a new member due to covid. 

Pls don't Private Message me for fun, a blowing wind Member did that to me on 9th November & he stays 5 minutes from Eunos M.R.T. & i am thinking of lodging a police report against him for verbally assaulting me many times. Pls P.M. me if u are looking a guy or something long-term... Someone who can jam with u vocally, & hopefully make meaningful music together. Thx. 

Edited by 30yochinese

I am back on this forum and ready to mingle.

I am 48 chn, 176 70 top

Preference for a younger fit, faithful bottom who is into mature. 

Hope to find someone who can spend time together, dine , travel etc.

I try to stay healthy by going to True Fitness . If u are a TF member even better :)

Anyways do hit me up if keen.

On 9/26/2021 at 1:00 AM, mambo1980 said:

Not sure if this works but giving it a try anyway. 

im 41 yo chn dude, 170cm tall and weigh 65kg. Looking to make more frens and hopefully settle down with some one who can take my flaws. (Warning: I don’t look at my age though and pple can mistaken me for a 20+ kid). My hobbies include gym and run (5km) on weekdays and movies, mj, coffee or lazing around at home watching Netflix on weekends. 

oh and btw, I am a sucker for horror movies and I love Thai food. It would be good if u share the same interests and likes as me but definitely not a pre-requisite as frens or future partner. 

let’s connect over IG. IG: alanistical

Bump bump!!!

On 9/26/2021 at 1:00 AM, mambo1980 said:

Not sure if this works but giving it a try anyway. 

im 41 yo chn dude, 170cm tall and weigh 65kg. Looking to make more frens and hopefully settle down with some one who can take my flaws. (Warning: I don’t look at my age though and pple can mistaken me for a 20+ kid). My hobbies include gym and run (5km) on weekdays and movies, mj, coffee or lazing around at home watching Netflix on weekends. 

oh and btw, I am a sucker for horror movies and I love Thai food. It would be good if u share the same interests and likes as me but definitely not a pre-requisite as frens or future partner. 

let’s connect over IG. IG: alanistical

Bump ! Bump! 

Local Chinese staying in Queenstown area~

175/90/28

I know stat is not good but currently i'm doing my best to cut down weights and exercise alot.

My interest include :

- Watching anime/ movies.

- Reading comics (Jap and chinese more)

- Singing K

- Drumming (Recently pick up and addicted to it)

- Gymming and Swimming (Swimming also just pick up ^^)

- Drawing

- Good food

Looking for someone that is:

- Friendly and funny (A smile is always what charms me)

- kind and sincere

- Someone to keep me motivated in exercising

- Age wise +/- 5yrs is better. (Preferably Chinese.)

- Not in a rush to be in a relationship, can start as friends (Chemistry needs to be built up throughout the time, no point rushing into things and shotgun.)

- Who makes an effort in chatting ~  

Do chat me up if you are looking to make friends as well or you want to know me more ~ I am out and open~

On 11/21/2021 at 11:46 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

I am 48 chn, 176 70 top

I try to stay healthy by going to True Fitness . If u are a TF member even better :)

Edited by Musical
Wrong post
On 11/21/2021 at 11:46 PM, No Frills Factory Outlet said:

I am 48 chn, 176 70 top

Wrote a message to you but I guess you are unable to receive anymore mails.  Do write to me if you wish to communicate further.

On 11/9/2021 at 7:21 PM, alex15533 said:

Hi, I am looking for relationship I am 29 Chinese, 168, 68, average.

I like to dance, gym, play games/board games and go out with friends. I am bottom.

Games I like to play:-

- Genshin Impact

- Dead by Daylight

- Rainbow Siege

- Mobile Legends and etc

I prefer my other half to be:

- No Chub

- Like to work out

- Take care of me (pretty new in relationship)

- Financially stable

Pm me or so~ Thank you. Stay safe~

I might take a while to reply. Busy gaming or so. haha. But i will try to pop in as often. XD

Bump

Hi guys,

32 Chinese, 170, 86, average meaty

I like to swimming, gym, open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and go out with friends.

Interests : Music, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, KTV, Food!!!,cuddling in bed

- Not super chubby

- Like to work out

- Take care of each other

- Financially stable, can be local or malaysian chinese

Pm me ur tele or line. Thank you.

On 11/2/2021 at 2:25 PM, Kwinny said:

Hi! I'd like to give this a shot and see if anyone's interested. Drop me a DM if you're one of them! Maybe we can go out for a drink and get to know one another or something. 😉

I'm a Local Chinese in my Mid to Late 20s that often gets mistaken for other ethnicities. I prefer communicating in English over Mandarin. Think of my latter's standard as one even worst than even the basic Chinese level in schools.

My stats are currently 175cm / ~90kg, and I'm much more of a Side than a Bottom. I go to the gym 3 times a week to work on my body image, mainly to build muscles and lose fats. I have and in the midst of growing out a ponytail.

In my free time, I like to game on my PC for the most part. I also enjoy going out for drinks from time to time. Social outings are fine, but my introvertedness dictates that I spend some moments on myself afterwards. I like to surf the web and read as well, often for the purpose of expanding my knowledge and/or vocabulary.

I'm looking for someone around the ages of 24 - 35 to spend time with. Not exactly into the twink / chub archetypes, unfortunately. Otherwise, anything goes!

Bump!

On 11/17/2021 at 2:29 PM, sgfreedom said:

Hey,

Just thought of posting something here in hope of meeting some friends, chat buddies or more if there's click between us.

I'm 46, 173, 63, local chinese, flex-btm.  

Date/Fun preferences: skinny/slim/lean, youngish/boyish types.  I'm gonna be superficial here and say that beauty is in the eye of the beholder, I have my preferences too so please don't flame me if I'm not your type or you're not my type.  Can always be friends and chat buddies.

Still here?  Drop me a PM and let's chat. :)

Bump... 😆

Discreet 43/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

X No Fwb
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/Skinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

42yrs old and Below 

On 11/6/2021 at 1:19 PM, kinkienips said:

Hi there, I am in my early thirty this year. I am Malaysian Chinese and currently working in Singapore. Still trying my luck to find the one. 🤪

-I am not gym built and I have a small tummy atm 🥲(165cm and 65kg) and looking for someone to train and get fit together. 
-I am decent looking and homey guy. I like to watch Netflix, café hopping, explore new places. 

-I am a social drinker and I hope someone to train me how to swim too lol

-I enjoy cuddle a lot

I am looking for someone who is:

- >28<40, buffed than me as I like to squeeze chest and butt a lot lol

- Homey and kind

- Enjoy cuddle and Netflix kind of person

Chat me up to find out more. I don’t bite unless you want me to lol

Bump.

Stats : 171cm 68kg local chn

Open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and is a good conversationalist.

Looking for someone below 28, for a long term relationship lasting for a few years or longer. Must be non-smoking. Not into super chubby or super slim sry.

Im currently in ns but still am willing to meet on the weekends!

My love language is physical touch and quality time. 

Interests : Music, Gaming, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, KTV, Food!!!, Gaming, cuddling in bed

Those interested do HMU

On 10/3/2021 at 1:52 PM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 65kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia. 

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

Pm me your Telegram username. If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste your time and mine. Thanks.

2nd

Prospecting a beau (a match to settle down with). Someone amiable with a chipper personality and good values. Am 30 175 70, a local, corporate professional. Be there a winsome chinese guy with no hangups on race?  I’m just a PM away, hit me up.

Ain't nothin' better
We beat the odds together
I'm glad we didn't listen
Look at what we would be missin'

Edited by sgind

Local SG chn 37/167/72/B, buff-looking guy looking for LTR and soulmate. Likes nature, strolling, gymming, muay thai. PM only if interested, not into chubs and indians (sorry but this is just my preference).

tele: idunrecallanything

Edited by dboy84

Hi everyone!

I am

- 31 yrs

- local chinese

- working

- 170cm tall and 50kg

- enjoys swimming, watching dramas/movies, shopping, playing games and lazing at home :D

- slightly quiet but opens up when comfortable

- friendly and doesn’t bite XD

- versatile / bottom

looking for:

- Chinese

- below 50 yrs

- around same height

- slim / muscular / average

- not into chubby sorry :(

- working

- top/versatile

pls add me on telegram @algint if interested :) 

Hi, I'm 25 this year 2021 and im chinese :)

My Height: 180cm & My weight: 88kg (with belly).

My position for anal sex is TOP. (about 5.4inch long, 14cm and is thick)

Fact is that I have feet fetish and it consist me videoing ur sole feet, sniff, lick and i could easily ease my sexual needs with your feet by jerking off and cum at your feet. I don't cum easily too!

Who i'm finding?

Slim guy who is near my age or younger and I'm really attracted to passive & obedient type of boy!

You definitely have to be vers or btm. Pleasent looking to me of course! (like who doesn't go for this now a day? 😁)

Able to commit to the relationship in terms of traveling if we live far apart but you got to be in Singapore.

Best if you are out of the closet cause it's kinda tiring to have secret relationship as i will love to let the whole world know that you are my boy! 🥰 If possible, able to wear same pair of socks for days as the smells will make me even hard on! (Theory similar to pops).

What we will be doing most likely?

Create a home for both of us.

Cuddling at my place or your place.

Date like every other normal couple.

You gonna start infesting my tiktok account and makes people jealous!

Go to malysia, JB, to have eating spree and get away 1 night stays!

Go to other country together like Thailand or Taiwan together!

Last but not least, I'm out to my family and they are cool with it.

Interested parties do feel free to contact me via telegram @lovehandsomefeet

Please make sure you are slim and near my age or younger to avoid wasting of time thanks!

Someone who is kinda fat with bellys... 😆

Edited by i_love_leg

Trying this again with compacted descriptions to ease things out!

- 26 / 175 / 90 Stocky Chinese

- Vers

- Introvert

- English-speaking

- Reading, Gaming, Gymming, Cafe Hopping, or just meeting up for drinks.

Looking for

- 25 to 32 y/o

- No racial preference

- Not into skinny / slim and chubby

- Good Texter (text speak ok, just be clear & concise, and respond on time as much as possible).

Drop me a DM here whenever!

On 12/6/2021 at 8:30 PM, lemonfizzy said:

Looking for LTR here.

🦵 26 175 69 b

🦵 chinese  

🦵 studying & probably will start career in the finance industry 

🦵 Like: Jerking off duh

🦵 I'm attracted to someone who has manners 

🦵  I like conspiracy theories, dark humor, talking about future and past (in a sense, talk cock)   

Well, here's 3 truth and 1 lie to start with. Hope to lure you into my dm 😉

1. I represent Singapore in a competition before 

2. My record for jerking off is 8 times 

3. I shit my pant and blame the smell to someone else

4. I was a virgin until I turned 26

Hope u find the one and keep having that humor. It make you interesting and should get you a lot of hits 

On 11/28/2021 at 1:06 AM, kinkienips said:

Bump.

On 11/6/2021 at 1:19 PM, kinkienips said:

Hi there, I am in my early thirty this year. I am Malaysian Chinese and currently working in Singapore. Still trying my luck to find the one. 🤪

-I am not gym built and I have a small tummy atm 🥲(165cm and 65kg) and looking for someone to train and get fit together. 
-I am decent looking and homey guy. I like to watch Netflix, café hopping, explore new places. 

-I am a social drinker and I hope someone to train me how to swim too lol

-I enjoy cuddle a lot

I am looking for someone who is:

- >28<40, buffed than me as I like to squeeze chest and butt a lot lol

- Homey and kind

- Enjoy cuddle and Netflix kind of person

Chat me up to find out more. I don’t bite unless you want me to lol

Bump :3

Hi guys,

33 Chinese, 170, 87 average meaty. Work on the body.

I like to swimming, gym, open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and go out with friends.

Interests : Music, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, KTV, Food!!!,cuddling in bed

-above 33 and wan to settle down.

- Like to work out

- Take care of each other

- Financially stable, can be local or malaysian chinese

Pm me ur tele or line. Thank you.

Hi, I am looking for relationship I am 29 Chinese, 168, 68, average.

I like to dance, gym, play games/board games and go out with friends. I am bottom.

Games I like to play:-

- Genshin Impact

- Dead by Daylight

- Rainbow Siege

- Mobile Legends and etc

- No Chub

- Like to work out

- Take care of me (pretty new in relationship)

- Financially stable

Pm me or so~ Thank you. Stay safe~

I might take a while to reply. Busy gaming or so. haha. But i will try to pop in as often. XD

I am a strict no chubs no fems no AZNs potato.. oh wait wrong thread.

---

Hi. I am the antichrist of gay relationships seeing how I don't have drama or past baggage to foster everyone's inner saviour-complex (and I am not going to last in a reality TV show being an unseasoned chicken!). But yeah I am a boring and average person - don't laugh, some superheroes wish they have my life.

What it will be like to be loved by me and be mine:

- Boring everyday life. Nope sorry we can't be going to parties and events every day to fill up your social feed. I already am a nano-influencer! 

- A cool balance of unison and independence. After time we won't be doing everything on earth together and that's fine with me. I was a whole person (and then some) before "us" and so should you. This doesn't mean we stop connecting, but it means we exist as ourselves and with each other at the same. Complicated? Maybe I was lying when I said I don't bring drama.

- Occasional (and by that, probably, frequent) use of heteronormative terms by me. I hope you are okay to be referred to as a "wife" or some other feminine term. Doesn't mean I see you any less of a man, it just means I am a pervert in the bedroom. And no I am not going to "treat you like a woman" (whatever that means) in everyday life.

- Fun and confusion. I can be a sleazy pervert in the bedroom and a complete dork everywhere else. I think it means I have personalit(ies) but you should find that out yourself.

- SEX. Otherwise I'd marry my friend.

Some numbers and stats just to look like I am like everyone else in this thread. But we do know it is illegal for companies to be asking for such explicit details of my stats right? Oh wait this is not a job interview...?

- I am 29 (it's gonna be 30 soon) 

- Chinese so yes very privileged and aware of it 

- 177cm (fluctuates throughout the day. if you like your man tall, maybe try kneeling down more often and looking up. I do that with my monitor.)

- 120KG; oh wow the literal elephant in the room. Anyway not going to apologize for my weight; shouldn't you be feeling sorry for me instead or something. But yeah fat is fat, yes fat, oh yes very chubby, big tummy and XXXL clothes.

- Top. And sorry let me stress how important sexual chemistry is - with no sexual chemistry there is close to no purpose in being in a "relationship". There sometimes are complicated and convenient excuses that come out from incompabilities like that that people are afraid to call out, which I am happy to explain in person but yes 2 tops don't make a right.

- Naïve and firm believer in monogamy. To put it crudely if I believe I can do it, I believe everyone else can, especially you. Some horoscope website described my sign as some kind of King/Prince persona trapped in the modern world and they're probably right and I think me reading horoscope websites might be a bigger deal breaker than being fat.

Fun facts about myself:

- My mind is very strange and I am a pervert. Hopefully you're brave enough.

- I am fat but I actually don't really like sugary food. So you know, probably would opt for friend chicken instead of cakes and that is.. oh wait

- I have my own place and ISTG I will kill the next person to ask, "do you have housemates?" Yeah other people exist in a house aside from myself and I had never once entertained the thought if my housemates would "allow" me to bring another guy back so why should you? I'm the one who decides if it's allowed.

- And ISTG I will kill a child if another person asks "are you housemates keen to join us?" Sure if you're into a 70+ year old uncle who is nearing the end a guy who can't sh*t properly. 

- I am a TERRIBLE texter. I think it's likely my fat overweight fingers but I'd rather much talk in person than to endlessly text.

Exercising my human rights to list down my expectations:

- You are a bottom

- You are ideally younger than I am. No I don't have a fetish (no I don't think so) for 18 year old boys but let me enjoy the power trip.

- You are ideally shorter than I am. No you don't need to be a midget or be on your knees 24/7. I enjoy towering over people, okay?

- You are ideally skinnier than I am. First of all if you are fatter than me we should visit the hospital together. And I prefer a smaller person. I have my reasons, feel free to ask me.

- Even though I will blurt out the heteronormative terms during sex, please don't be a spineless and unmotivated bum. Actually most women aren't that either, but I am attracted to people who have drive and want to do well in life. And this means choosing where to eat.

- Other than that it is none of my business to judge or "prefer" qualities about you that you cannot control, like your race, your skin color, what gender you believe you are and what your past experiences were. We are asking a lot of each other these days so try to be unapologetically you and I will try to be too. 

- Above all, I hope you will be kind and loving. Kind enough to be with me, and loving enough to embrace my well-displayed and explained flaws. 

---

And.... scene. If you were confused about everything I typed, I am too. Well shoot a message and let's see what happens.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif