Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Reposting:

Chn 22 175 70.

Looking for someone who is chill, able to communicate, caring, great listener, clingy sometimes. Not into Chub/Bear. 

Someone around the age of 21-28 Chn. 

Waiting for Uni

Loves: Mahjong

Running

Bowling

Kdramas

Movies

Do pm me your tele, and maybe we can chat and see what goes on after. :)

•  

Reposting this after a while…

Me: 35 165 69 chn T

interest:

Long walks; museum; gallery; watch online TV shows; gym & swim; occasional drinking; travel

what I’m looking for:

Open to meeting guys between around 33 to 40 years (it is an estimate since we know not everyone is truthful about their real age)

Chinese preferred

Financially stable

Comfortable having engaging conversations once a while (online and offline)

Someone who wants to spend a long time together if it works out

Drama free

DM if you are keen to chat and mingle.

Edited by jdu
Typo error

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

Trying my luck again:

Hihi, I am 🙋‍♂️

1. 🇸🇬 Chinese/36+/167/69/⬇️. An average person who does workouts 🏋‍♂️ regularly 

2. Enjoys reading 📖, watching 📺, 🛌, 🚶‍♂️strolling 👣 and learning 

3. Loves interactions with people from different walks of life

4. Financially stable

5. Sexually active

6. Learning some basic sports to be sporty

Looking for a monogamous relationship with a 🙍

1. ⬆️/ non-chub/ have mature thinking / 32 - 42 / > 170 cm

2. Financially independent

3. Good character and healthy habits

4. Enjoys quality time together 1 to 2 days a week at least at each other's place 🏠

5. Sexually active

6. Takes the proactive approach when it comes to dating

Connect me @ idunrecallanything in telegram or ping me in PM. 🤩🥰😍😘

My intro: 

28, 176, 60

local mix malay chinese

hope to find someone sincere and spent time together.

Preference:

1) Top

2) Someone bigger build than me as me slim guy

Preferable long term relationship but friends are welcome for us to get to know each other

I like to

- jogging

- long walk

- Netflix

- sleeping

- read about technology

- anime

- chinese drama, k drama, thai drama

Add my telegram Junichi07

Hi im 35 chn local. Nothing fantastic in looks or bod. :)

Hoping to find a partner that loves me and i love him and be there for each other.

It is hard to describe who i like as there are many factors that make a person attractive. 

Hoping to find someone that is willing to communicate, discuss and make things work and try to understand each other and accept each other's flaws and grow together. Pls be in SG or have intention to be here in SG for the rest of your life.

My current interests are: animals (they give unconditional love and attention to me), netflix, games, movies, photography, shopping and movies.

Pm me and we can chat further or also meet up and see how it goes. Never know what will happen - if not a match, can connect and be good friends too.

On 6/3/2021 at 9:36 PM, skybabylister said:

Hi guys

My intro: 

32/170/86

local average chinese 

I may not be a perfect in real life but hoping i sincere and kind to all the friends.

Preference:

1. Chinese preferred

2. <40 years old

3. top / flex

Looking for a long term relationship or gym buddy.

Wad i like:

- Sing

- movies

- jogging and swimming plus gym 

- Window shopping

- Watch yotube videos

- sleeping and cuddling

*Friends are welcome as well....

Thanks! Add my telegram skybaby

Bump

On 5/1/2021 at 9:42 AM, Musical said:

hi

I am trying this on post after many years of not visiting this site.  I'm 46 local chn, 173 60 lean build young looking (B) hoping to find a top long term soul mate for remaining life's journey.  Naturally an introvert but would be good if partner can motivate for sports or fitness.  

Ideally my partner

preferably > 170

Proportionate body build (not extreme skinny or chub)

Christian (a bonus)

The rest I guess based on chemistry. By the way, my interest are music, movies, drama, gaming and I have a cat.

If you think you like to chat further and contact to get to know each other better.  do drop me a message

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Re-posting again to see if there are still responses as it has been quite awhile.

Hi, I am 32, 171, 88kg. Local Chinese, btm. I like gaming, movies, travelling, watching shows. Used to love gymming but finding it difficult to get motivated to go back.

Looking for someone preferably around my age, likes bears, bonus if you are hairy. Prefer someone manly and decent looking, and be a top if possible. (but hey, btms who are nice are still welcome ! )

Hope to find someone for LTR, in it for the long term, would be best if you are understanding and mature too.

On 6/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, tanwla said:

Hi hi! I’m 31 yrs old. 170cm 50kg. Still in the search for a long term relationship. If anyone keen can hit me up on telegram @algint or message me here. Cheers!

Bump

On 6/27/2021 at 5:44 PM, sgind said:

30 175 70 local, corporate professional looking for a beau (read: LTR). Someone amiable, with a chipper personality desired. Be there any winsome chinese guys with no hangups on race? Drop me a message to connect

Bump

30, 177, 62. Local Chinese. Decent and nerdy guy. Stable career in banking industry. Gym once/twice a week along with running. I enjoy keeping aquarium fishes as a hobby too.

What I look for in a partner:

- Fit, mature and dependable

- 30 year old and above

- prefer someone who is bigger built than me (don't have to taller =p)

Hope to find someone who enjoys spending quality time at home - cooking or watching a tv series. Also appreciate taking a long walk and eventually travel around the world together!

Please drop me a PM if you are interested. Thanks =D

On 12/13/2020 at 5:29 PM, NDEE said:

27 local chn 179 79 

White collar working professional. Motivated and positive thinking individual. Currently cutting and building on muscle.
The list goes on but check out with me if you’re keen. Please attach a pic of provide ig username when direct messaging me. 

Looking for something long term 

C35F36EF-A3D7-4ABF-B1C1-E708A23D3AA9.jpeg

Hi. Are u okay with older guys like me? Thx :)

Hi im 35 chn local. Nothing fantastic in looks or bod. :)

Hoping to find a partner that loves me and i love him and be there for each other.

It is hard to describe who i like as there are many factors that make a person attractive. 

Hoping to find someone that is willing to communicate, discuss and make things work and try to understand each other and accept each other's flaws and grow together. Pls be in SG or have intention to be here in SG for the rest of your life.

My current interests are: animals (they give unconditional love and attention to me), netflix, games, movies, photography, shopping and movies.

Pm me and we can chat further or also meet up and see how it goes. Never know what will happen - if not a match, can connect and be good friends too.

I have been thinking about this a lot but I guess it doesn’t hurt.

Going 30 real soon

Singaporean with average looks

167/58

Cancer/Goat

Flex

Non-smoker but drinks casually (not an alcoholic though😅)

Introverted at first 

Enjoys mild gaming (e.g. switch), coffee and tea, cooking/food, hanging out, reading, Netflix (mainly US drama, anime, movies, documentaries and Asian drama sometimes ), travel (domestic and overseas), gyms ocassionally (has not committed to a schedule yet), outdoors

Preferences (hey, this is not a hard list)

1️⃣Singaporean/PR or from ASEAN 

2️⃣Aged between 26-35

3️⃣Non-smoker

4️⃣Financially independent

5️⃣Someone to settle down with, a house of our own in the future

Drop me a PM? Even if we’re not a match, let’s stay connected as friends.

Edited by yfan

Been trying many times but i do not believe in failure. So here i am to try again. 

sg local Chinese boy here looking for a companionship. 31 174 86 (slight stocky but not fat nor chubb) 

pm me if u really need a companionship. No offence but I’m only keen to know chinese as i feel more comfortable communicating in mandarin. Thanks! 

On 6/13/2021 at 8:51 PM, tanwla said:

Hi hi! I’m 31 yrs old. 170cm 50kg. Still in the search for a long term relationship. If anyone keen can hit me up on telegram @algint or message me here. Cheers!

Bump

Hi, just trying this.

Seeking that sincere someone to make friends, buddy, maybe go on dates to see where and how it progresses. Hoping for meaningful relations, preferably long term. 

Me: 

Friendly, open-minded, listener. If it matters, I'm malay, 30s, 173cm, stocky chub. I enjoy spending time with people of interest. Maybe try holding hands in the right opportunity (at quiet places, during movies, etc).

Likes watching Netflix, movies, prefer walking over running, some outdoor activities eg. Picnics by the beach, parks..

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, non judgemental, committed.
Into local Asian, ie.malay, chn men, age range of 23 to 37yo, DDF, masculine traits.

So, If you've read this far & thinks there is a chance of match, drop me your message soon. 🙂

Hey mates! I know you guys are probably looking for LTR, Company or The One! Not that I am not looking for one but why not take a step back to understand each more before putting such pressure. Let me share my bio and some traits I am attracted to. Hit me up if you have the same interest as me and I am also open to building connections and friendship!

My bio

Height: 168

Weight: 62

Race: Chinese

Body size: Lean/Slim 

Outdoor Interest: Trek, Hike, Travel (love to have travel and hiking buddy as well), run/jog, cycle, "up the hill and down the sea" and keen to learn sports

Indoor Interest: Cook, Photography, Sing, Movies/Netflix/Disney+, Workout, wine and drinks and more

Personality: Chill, easy-going, energetic, genuine, bold and open-minded 

Guys that catch my attention

Personality: Motivated, Good balance of mature and fun, filial, down-to-earth, humble and have stable finances

Interest: Have some common interests as per above but prioritise outdoor activities such as hiking and keeping fit

Race: Chinese (I am sorry but just preference)

Role: Top, Vers but hey, bottoms are open to hit me up as well. open to connection and friendship, remember? :)

Let me know if we have matching interests as it is so hard to find people that enjoy the hill and the sea. Jio me if you know any telegram groups that match my interest too

Do share your telegram. We could chat from there. :) 

Cheers!

Edited by WorkingProfessionalCupid
22 hours ago, Relationship said:

Hi there,

looking for ltr with local Chinese btm guys. Hit me up. I'm local Chinese pure top 171 61 age 34 

Looking at one whom likes to swim jog and of cos bonus travel around the world. 

White collar straight acting guys preferred.

Regards

hehe like writing email like that 

kind regards

Ivan

(ok la jokes aside can you PM me I don’t really know how to use blowingwind hahahaha 🤦🏻‍♂️)

Hi,

I am looking for relationship I am 29 Chinese, 168, 68, average. I like to dance, gym, play games/board games and go out with friends. I am bottom.

I prefer my other half to be:

- No Chub
- Like to work out

- Take care of me (pretty new in relationship)

Pm me or so~ Thank you. Stay safe~ 

Looking for a long term relationship. I am 21 175 63 chn . Average looking. I like swimming, cycle, shopping and makeup. I am bottom. 
I prefer my partner 

around my age 26<
No chub

chn as I prefer to converse in chn 

understand and take care of me as I am coping with depression. Pm me thanks 

Discreet 42/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy
X Not interested in abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/Skinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

42yrs old and Below 

Hi Guys!

23 local Arab mix Ind guy here

170/105kg ( used to be 123kg, pushing to lose more)

Looking for chats, dates and hopefully a relationship. In that order.

Interest:

-Running

-Gym

-watch Netflix

-reading  poetry 

Preference: i guess im more concern about th  chemistry between us kind of guy, looks fade anyways… 

So do PM ya, hope to hear from you soon

@ya_habibi_werk (tele)

Hi,

Seeking someone sincere to make friends, buddy, or go on dates hoping it could progress to meaningful long term relations.

Me: 

Friendly, open-minded, listener. If it matters, I'm malay, 30s, 173cm, stocky chub. Enjoys spending time with family and friends, Netflix, listen to music, prefer walks over running, outdoor activities eg. Picnics by the beach, under the stars, etc. Maybe try holding hands at the right opportunities (quiet places, during movies, etc).

Him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, non judgemental, committed.
Into local or non local men, eg.malay, chn, age range of 23 to 37yo, DDF, masculine traits.

So, If you've read this & thinks there is a chance of match, do drop me your messages, thanks 😃

Edited by BeKind21Another