Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

45 minutes ago, lastdraw said:

hello its mating season again. 

i kid la - just that its holidays which means im relatively free, and also the jingly lingy bell time when people naturally want to find some company. 

24 172 65 chinese final yr undergrad, looking for similar :) 

cheers!

If only I was 12 years younger...:)

35 168 67 Chinese. Try to make it to the gym daily. Into Thai culture and music. Likes drinking and basically just hanging out. Pretty much a motivated slacker, if that makes any sense. Jack of all trades but master of none. And am HIV positive.

Just looking for friends / mates / companions who also like working out and slacking at the same time. Something and someone more permanent.

Cheers.

10 minutes ago, lostintranslation said:

35 168 67 Chinese. Try to make it to the gym daily. Into Thai culture and music. Likes drinking and basically just hanging out. Pretty much a motivated slacker, if that makes any sense. Jack of all trades but master of none. And am HIV positive.

Just looking for friends / mates / companions who also like working out and slacking at the same time. Something and someone more permanent.

Cheers.

I like Thai music too. And their BL dramas. :)

Hi there, just trying to get to know decent guys with right chemistry for sincere & meaningful relations, friends would be nice.

I'm local, gay male, malay, in early 30s, 173, stocky chub, open-minded, friendly, sincere and a good listener.

Seeking preferably decent men in his 20s - mid 30s, mature thinking, manly attributes, independent, good sense of humour, sincere, conversant.

So, let's chat & get to know each other.

Thanks & cheers!

Edited by BeKind21Another

Hello everyone. Ignore the username please haha it’s some stupid name I created when I first joined the forum. 

I am not sure if anyone here is based in KL but I’m just trying my luck. If there’s anyone near me (or you can be in SG too if you’re okay with long distance) and you are looking for an LTR, read more. 

I am looking for a guy who is interested to settle down, be in a monogamous relationship with me, go on dates and stuff. 

About me: I’m 27 179 95 chubby and feminine. Work as a manager in KL, financially stable and does not require sponsors / sugar daddies. 

My preference of you: a gentleman, looking for monogamous relationship and settling down, financially stable and do not mind my chubby and feminine feature. 

If you’re asking me if I’m a bottom, tbh I’ve not had anal sex before hence I can’t say if I’m one. But I do believe given the right man, I can be one. 

Im not sure if there is anyone still reading, but if you think you’re a good fit for the above, hit me up and see where this leads us to. 

Thanks for reading!

46/177/78 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (42-50) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

Into gym,  music and travel . Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchange, at least I can know whom I'm speaking of.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

HMU me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

just a random post... seeking for dates or chats

32c 163 66 top if that matters.

drop me a PM if you like to chat. Gyms at anytime fitness/virgin active and enjoys coffee.

Prefers: age of 26-35 years, knows how to do massage and investment savvy a plus :)

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

On 12/5/2018 at 10:43 PM, reflector85 said:

33/170/55 , local chinese, looing for LTR 

looking for partner ard my age (27-40) who is committed & rdy to settle down.  Time waster and chub pls do not reply.  

Generally prefer a slower pace in life & a simple lifestyle (life is already complicated isn't it?)

prefer local chinese or malay 

Adores things like pokemon (sorry if I sound childish to u) & nano block. Do chat with me if we have common interests. 

Please have a face pic for exchange, at least I can know whom I'm speaking to.  Pls don't bother replying if u do not have 1. 

HMU me if u are interested and we can work out something from there =D

Bringing it up

--- To infinity and beyond ---

25/166/57, Malaysian chinese, looking for a long-term relationship (maybe more better if partner)

I prefer well fit or fit dude who can willing to train workout with me in gym every time.

Age range is around 19 to 29.

preferably nearby place Bandar Mahkota Cheras or Sungai Long. (if not, near somewhere is ok)

My interest is reading, play game, I like to watch movie too. Now I am trying to get fit (just started learn workout)

Btw, I still studying for my degree. 

PM if interested. We can try figure it while chatting. 

Doesn't always happen....but Currently more open to possibilities...

Seeking cubs or chubs...anyone who is less than stocky, its hard for me to consider. 

Prefer someone easy-going, as I am not easy...2 hard stones will never stick together, whereas softer cement and a hard stone will.

Short brief about me - life has been relatively kind to me, blessed with having a good family, relatively easy paths in school, working life and life in general. As such, maybe that's why I can come across as opinionated, curt, hard-hearted etc. but what's seen is not always what it is.

When it comes to character, I am not looking for a 100% fit, but anything less than a 70% fit, I don't think is workable, so to explore, PM me and we will take it from there.

Edited by rider

Hi everyone,

I'm 19, Indian and I live in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. I'm looking for someone to be in a relationship with, preferably (but not necessarily) with someone around Klang, or the Klang Valley area. Age doesn't matter to me so much, as long as there's attraction and mutual feelings. I have no racial preference, (not at all, actually) but if you're Indian too, that would be cool. :)

I'm looking for someone sweet, awesome, fun and lighthearted to have contact with, which hopefully would then lead to flirting and so on haha. I hope to meet someone whom I'll appreciate and cherish for a long time.

Life is so dull and boring right now and it's so hard to find a gay person in Klang. Everyone is so closeted. I'm in the dire need of some life, excitement and good feelings lol. Besides, my exams have ended on December the 5th and I'm very free this month too.

Hi. I’m 27 yrs old. 168 55 fil

(bottom if that matters)

im currently discreet but planning to come out soon because im so lonely and wanted to have a companion now in life. 

my build is slim. im a bit nerdy. 

i work as a programmer. not much of an outdoor guy. i play dota, love to read books and watch netflix.
im a very caring and affectionate person. husband type material lol. 

im looking for a long term relationship 

im not really active at this site so contact me at line: royroddev21

ps. i want a monogamous relationship and im a little bit of the jealous type. and sorry but im not attracted to chubs. please be a decent man who doesn’t get into a lot of hookups 

On 12/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, blowjobber said:

Hello everyone. Ignore the username please haha it’s some stupid name I created when I first joined the forum. 

I am not sure if anyone here is based in KL but I’m just trying my luck. If there’s anyone near me (or you can be in SG too if you’re okay with long distance) and you are looking for an LTR, read more. 

I am looking for a guy who is interested to settle down, be in a monogamous relationship with me, go on dates and stuff. 

About me: I’m 27 179 95 chubby and feminine. Work as a manager in KL, financially stable and does not require sponsors / sugar daddies. 

My preference of you: a gentleman, looking for monogamous relationship and settling down, financially stable and do not mind my chubby and feminine feature. 

If you’re asking me if I’m a bottom, tbh I’ve not had anal sex before hence I can’t say if I’m one. But I do believe given the right man, I can be one. 

Im not sure if there is anyone still reading, but if you think you’re a good fit for the above, hit me up and see where this leads us to. 

Thanks for reading!

Up

merry Christmas peeps...and hope you guys look forward to 2019...may it be a lot better than 2018.

as much as I look for fun in here, ultimately I am a young man who aspires to be in a monogamous LTR ... with a man whom I can be better and go thru this ride called life together. 

am a Malay from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. 

If I am not working in the office or working out in the gym (lean toned currently - 26 years of age, 58kg of weight, 170cm of height, 7 inch of dick size, body fat % ranging at 13.5 to 14.5), I spend a lot of my time alone, reading and watching TV series either on Netflix or online streaming. 

typically a shy nerdy guy, with a tender spot for dogs (am a dog person). 

my Line id is blergh17

cheers and see ya...

On 12/21/2018 at 3:10 AM, royroddev said:

(bottom if that matters)

im currently discreet but planning to come out soon because im so lonely and wanted to have a companion now in life. 

i work as a programmer. not much of an outdoor guy. i play dota, love to read books and watch netflix.

ps. i want a monogamous relationship and im a little bit of the jealous type. and sorry but im not attracted to chubs. please be a decent man who doesn’t get into a lot of hookups 

you need to be able to control your bf... 

Trying to get to know decent men for sincere & meaningful relations, friends would be nice.

I'm local, gay male, malay, in early 30s, 173, stocky chub, open-minded, friendly, good listener.

Seeking good chemistry with preferably decent men in his 20s - mid 30s, mature, manly attributes, independent, good sense of humour, sincere, conversant.

So, let's chat & get to know each other.

Thanks!

(bottom if that matters)

Hi there,

im looking for RS here just trying my luck.. hope to find it ASAP :) I lost my previous account therefore created a new one 

im 24, 168, 50kg local Chinese

im currently running a start up business and financially stable n I drive

im looking for guys ard my age between 21 to <30 Chinese preferred. Sincere and loyal.

no chubs pls.

pm me if you interested :)

Edited by Decentboy94

I'm local chinese, 24, 182 Bear.

I'm looking for a suitable partner. I'm more into gaming, movies, art and music. I like to have long, meaningful chats to get to know people on a more personal level.

Ideally between 21 - 30. Would like someone straightforward and simple, no time for mind games.

HMU if you're interested to know me more.

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic