Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 4/6/2019 at 6:38 PM, tanwla said:

Hello,

29 yr old 170cm 50kg Chn, looking for relationship. Looking for guys slightly older or younger, and taller with a fit weight. Not into fun, into casual and simple dates. Hook me up if you’re keen! ;) 

Bump, you can add me on line at tanwla

Heyyyyy.

Add me in Line / WeChat at cloxk1792

I am here on the prowl for mates to hangout & chat with, motivate each other in bettering ourselves, creating a better world. 

On the prowl for dates as well, as I am ready to settle down again. I believe in a monogamous relationship. 

I believe that a relationship (and road to there), should bring out the best in us, not bring out / relive the demons in us. 

A career Malay guy living in Kuala Lumpur who is striving to have better outlook in both personality & physique. 

A dog person (Corgi & German Shepherds are my faves). 

Currently on my way to get myself fit & more flexible (my aim-dancer body with obvious muscular strength). 

my current stats: 26 170 60

HMU chaps at cloxk1792

•  
Hello to all, 

Would like to search for friends and if it's going well then LTR. 

Height : 170cm

weight : 82kg

Race : Chinese

Interest : gym, movie, karaoke, swim

Nationality : singaporean

Working in Singapore. 

Easy going guy here looking for monogamous LTR.

Hello to all, 

Would like to search for friends and if it's going well then LTR. 

Working in Singapore. 

Easy going guy here looking for monogamous LTR.

On 3/31/2019 at 4:55 PM, sgind said:

Hey guys, am a warm, friendly millenial looking for a geeky, skinny/slim/lean guy with a good head on his shoulders that’s looking to settle down in a serious relationship and build a fulfilling long term partnership . 27 175 69 working professional here. Prefer  chinese. No hangups on age. Hit me up to chat further on LINE or Telegram

Still looking for mi amor. Hit me up guys

On 2/8/2019 at 10:35 PM, qqqueer said:

Super long post. I thought I would give this a shot. 

I'm 29/177/55 Malay twink. (technically I'm mixed but most don't care because of part-Malay) I'm a bottom, but not very experienced. 

Not into chubs, I'm sorry.. 

Currently a grad student, but all around enjoy learning about anything. 

I love to chat and communicate. Would appreciate being able to text all day. Not instant replies or anything like that. I just love to see something funny and share it with you. Achieve something and share it with you. Know that you did something and hear it from you. 

You should:

Be excited about texting and communicating.

Be confident to wear tank tops and want to protect me from baddies. 

Enjoy doggie style? My ex didn't. 

--

People will feel that my post feels as though I'm lonely. They're right; I am. I wouldn't wish it on anyone, even my worst enemies. My friends just drifted after they found new people in their lives and try as I might, I can't seem to get them back. 

I don't want to be like those guys that screw around now, only to regret it later when they realize they don't have anyone to settle down with. (It's not a judgment against them, how they live is their choice) I want a man, I want someone to come home to, to plan holidays for, to tackle the post mortems with. 

I'm not perfect. I'm emotional and get very tough on myself, I overly scrutinise, and get very insecure but I will fight for you. I might hurt you, but I'll never give up and while I'm not sure of my looks, I'm sure of that. 

I'm a toucher, I'm a hugger. I bounce around you excitedly in public because I'll love you so much, yet know that I can't make it too obvious. AND still know I'm being obvious. I wanna cup your face in my heads and go "aww so cute" and poke your biceps and make you feel like a modern day Sir Lancelot. 

If you want to give this excited gay boy a chance and make him feel a little less alone and sad, let me know. Even if it's just a message, it would mean the world to me during this time. 

Wanted to post here again :) happy weekends!

33 chn, 185 72. Local Chinese, fit, educated, decent, down to earth. Stable career, looking for a mate to complete the equation.

Line: tyerin85

Preferences

1) >1.75m (well, i'm tall)

2) Non-chub

3) Between 25-40 (i'm also ok if you look between those ages, lol)

4) Not a pure btm (just a preference)

5) decent (so ppl who are seeking "open" are a big no-no for me, i don't believe conflating "random fun" and "LTR" in the same category

Cheers!! :)

Hello all...

Local Chinese staying in Queenstown area~

175/93

I know stat is not good but currently i'm doing my best to cut down weights and exercise alot.

Turning 26 in a few days time

My interest include :

- Watching anime/ movies.

- Reading comics (Jap and chinese more)

- Singing K

- Drumming (Recently pick up and addicted to it)

- Gymming and Swimming (Swimming also just pick up ^^)

- Drawing

- Good food

Looking for someone that is:

- Friendly and funny (A smile is always what charms me)

- kind and sincere

- Someone to keep me motivated in exercising

- Age wise +/- 5yrs is better. (Preferably Chinese.)

- Not in a rush to be in a relationship, can start as friends (Chemistry needs to be built up throughout the time, no point rushing into things and shotgun.)

- Who makes an effort in chatting ~  

Do chat me up if you are looking to make friends as well or you want to know me more ~ I am out and open~

Edited by Jason Chua
Hello to all, 

Would like to search for friends and if it's going well then LTR. 

Working in Singapore. 

Easy going guy here looking for monogamous LTR.

Hi

I am 42 Chinese 173cm, 68kg looking to settle down.

I work in IT line. 

I am a strict vegetarian. 

Very much into spiritual studies. 

Likes photography. 

Likes cuddle and hugs. 

Able to give good massage. 

Looking for someone in the 30s and 40s.  Decent looking. Good characters. Prefer Chinese, non-chub and non-smoker. 

I have low sex drive so definitely not able to satisfy guys with high sex drive.  Those who are only interested in sex please skip.  I am a flex bottom, if that is important to you. 

Not interested in money boy also, I am not super rich so can't be sugar daddy. 

Thanks for reading. 

Edited by Andrew Tee

ME

-Discreet, Boyish, Straight-acting btm

-28 yrs old

-Stays in CCK

-176cm

-70kg

-Chinese

-Loves to travel, attends ff classes, watch hk drama

-Social smoker, social drinker

YOU

-Discreet/ Low profile

-Straight acting/ decent looking

-Prefer guys with short hair and hygienic

-Prefer guys >28

-Chinese

-Cannot be shorter than 170cm

-STRICTLY NO CHUB

-Pls be able to communicate in proper sentences

PM me if you think we will work out something. Thanks!

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

Heyyyyy.

Add me in Line / WeChat at cloxk1792

I am here on the prowl for mates to hangout & chat with, motivate each other in bettering ourselves, creating a better world. 

On the prowl for dates as well, as I am ready to settle down again. I believe in a monogamous relationship. 

I believe that a relationship (and road to there), should bring out the best in us, not bring out / relive the demons in us. 

A career Malay guy living in Kuala Lumpur who is striving to have better outlook in both personality & physique. 

A dog person (Corgi & German Shepherds are my faves). 

Currently on my way to get myself fit & more flexible (my aim-dancer body with obvious muscular strength). 

my current stats: 26 170 60

HMU chaps at cloxk1792

Hey guys, am a warm, friendly millenial looking for a geeky, skinny/slim/lean guy with a good head on his shoulders that’s looking to settle down in a serious relationship and build a fulfilling long term partnership . 27 175 69 working professional here. Prefer  chinese. No hangups on age. Hit me up to chat further on LINE or Telegram

Guest Machy

Hello, 21 chinese 171 58 here. Seeking meaningful connections such at friends or dates and if click something longterm is definitely better. Looking for someone who is friendly, humorous and nice in general. Someone around my age will be good and preferably chinese :)

Hello, this is me giving this forum a try again... still single me hoping to find a sincere person to have a relationship with. To mention a bit about myself, I’m 29 this year, weigh 50kg and stand at 170cm. Local Chinese here with a flair for korean language and anything korean lol.. the picture is me by the way. So if you think I fit your bill, do feel free to strike a chat with me. I won’t bite ;p

On 4/21/2019 at 12:54 AM, Andrew Tee said:

Hi

I am 42 Chinese 173cm, 68kg looking to settle down.

I work in IT line. 

I am a strict vegetarian. 

Very much into spiritual studies. 

Likes photography. 

Likes cuddle and hugs. 

Able to give good massage. 

Looking for someone in the 30s and 40s.  Decent looking. Good characters. Prefer Chinese, non-chub and non-smoker. 

I have low sex drive so definitely not able to satisfy guys with high sex drive.  Those who are only interested in sex please skip.  I am a flex bottom, if that is important to you. 

Not interested in money boy also, I am not super rich so can't be sugar daddy. 

Thanks for reading. 

Bump.  Still looking. 

Local Chinese 30c 176 70. I'm looking for dates and potentially long term relationship here. I enjoy travelling and it would be great if my partner share the same interest to travel the world together. Other interests include but not limited to movies, gaming, hiking/trekking and food hunting. PM me if you are interested.

On 7/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 64kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work, JO

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non-pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

*Pic first! If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste my time and yours. Thanks.

Reward if found

After watching TV dramas like 上瘾 (CHIAN drama) and love by chance(thai drama), really hope to find a guy that I can spend my Everyday with so simply. Fighting laughing caring for each other. 

I’m 26 local Chinese here straight acting, financially independent. 178 79 

looking for someone matured but childlike. Adventurous, funny and positive. Someone whom we can have endless talk and someone whom we can improve together in life. Someone whom I can bring home to my parent. 

32 chi Malaysian here

living and working in Singapore. Stay at jurong but working at lavender. 

Bear size of me would like to seek for meaty slim chaser

preferable Chinese and around my age or elder than me no more than 7 years. Hehe. 

Financial stable as in can travel together. I can support for myself in terms of cost. 

170 56 30 chn

Not local

Looking for someone around my age and similar size

Into boardgame,  manga,  anime and horror movie,  Ktv

Enjoy swimming also

Just trying my luck here after being single for so long

Please pm me

On 3/1/2019 at 10:50 PM, xKnight_Soul said:

Hi,

Im 25 this year local chinese living in the west and looking for a relationship and hope to find the right one here.

My hobbies/interest :

- swimming

- gaming

- watch show/movie/anime

Looking for someone that is:

- criteria age 21-33

- chinese or malay

- kind and sincere

- financially stable

- serious in ltr

Cheers!

7 hours ago, TTDan said:

Wats your type

Since mostly peeps here are in Singapore, I think most important is that you don't mind me staying in Msia. Have plans to move to SG after studies but see how it goes.

I don't have too much expectation on my partner but if can find someone not married, older and bigger size than me (I'm 23 171 65), and willing to chat and share how things go daily, that would be good. 

On 7/23/2017 at 1:21 PM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 64kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work, JO

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non-pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

*Pic first! If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste my time and yours. Thanks.

I can’t send you a message to express my interest! Haha! But here’s my wechat: snowysnow123

Wechat: snowysnow123

My horoscope: Cancer

My appearance: 25/175/67 have glasses on. Chinese. Working out in the gym but still far from goal. I don’t have a specific role but i always tend to describe myself as Verst Bott. 

His Appearance: Here to seek someone who is above my age. Someone who is near my height. I prefer Chinese. 

His personality: Sunshine. Must be initiative otherwise I’ll be dead internally. Be real. 

His wants: working out so we can work out together. Loves food. Monogomous relationship. Mine will always be mine. LOL

I don’t like rushing things, so let’s keep it to a natural pace. Bring me out on a date or something and small chats and talks mean a lot to me. 

Edited by Germano

Hi, I'm just trying to get to know decent men for sincere & meaningful relations eg.dating which leads to ltr, good friends would be nice too. 

I'm a local malay, gay male in early 30s, 1.73, stocky chub, open-minded, friendly, sociable.

Seeking men within ages of 20-37yo, personable, good sense of humour, sociable, non judgemental, and importantly, sincere.

So, let's chat & get to know each other. Who knows it could lead to something meaningful. ;)

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic