Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

Hi. I’m 27 yrs old. 168 55 

(bottom if that matters)

im currently discreet but planning to come out soon because im so lonely and wanted to have a companion now in life. 

my build is slim. im a bit nerdy. 

i work as a programmer. not much of an outdoor guy. i play dota, boardgames, love to read books and watch netflix.

im a very caring and affectionate person. husband type material lol. 

im looking for a long term relationship 

im not really active at this site so contact me at line: royroddev21

ps. i want a monogamous relationship and im a little bit of the jealous type. and sorry but im not attracted to chubs. please be a decent man who doesn’t get into a lot of hookups 

On 12/30/2018 at 7:52 AM, Decentboy94 said:

Hi there,

im looking for RS here just trying my luck.. hope to find it ASAP :) I lost my previous account therefore created a new one 

im 24, 168, 50kg local Chinese

im currently running a start up business and financially stable n I drive

im looking for guys ard my age between 21 to <30 Chinese preferred. Sincere and loyal.

no chubs pls.

pm me if you interested :)

Hope to find someone soon :)

Edited by Decentboy94

Hi there,

im looking for RS here just trying my luck.. hope to find it ASAP :) I lost my previous account therefore created a new one 

im looking for guys ard my age between 21 to <30 Chinese preferred. Sincere and loyal.

no chubs pls.

Bump

Hi there,

no chubs pls.

Too bad am slighty over 30

--- To infinity and beyond ---

On 12/20/2018 at 1:28 AM, Libra_Capricorn said:

Hi everyone,

I'm 19, Indian and I live in Klang, Selangor, Malaysia. I'm looking for someone to be in a relationship with, preferably (but not necessarily) with someone around Klang, or the Klang Valley area. Age doesn't matter to me so much, as long as there's attraction and mutual feelings. I have no racial preference, (not at all, actually) but if you're Indian too, that would be cool. :)

I'm looking for someone sweet, awesome, fun and lighthearted to have contact with, which hopefully would then lead to flirting and so on haha. I hope to meet someone whom I'll appreciate and cherish for a long time.

Life is so dull and boring right now and it's so hard to find a gay person in Klang. Everyone is so closeted. I'm in the dire need of some life, excitement and good feelings lol.

Bump.

And happy new year everyone. Hope 2019 blesses us all in this thread with wonderful romantic relationships.:pray::wub::D

New Year New Start :)

I'm Chinese 30, 173, 64kg. bottom.

I am looking for a LongTerm Relationship if possible. Preferably someone older than me.

I believe in fate(缘份) :D

If you interested to see how our fate goes.. text me ba (^_-)!!

Pardon me but I am not compatible with Zodiac Rabbit and Dog :(

Edited by RyanB88
12 minutes ago, RyanB88 said:

New Year New Start :)

I'm Chinese 30, 173, 64kg. bottom.

I am looking for a LongTerm Relationship if possible. Preferably someone older than me.

I believe in fate(缘份) :D

If you interested to see how our fate goes.. text me ba (^_-)!!

Pardon me but I am not compatible with Zodiac Rabbit and Dog :(

How to pm u

2 hours ago, Ahboy93 said:

Hi there,

im looking for RS here just trying my luck.. hope to find it ASAP :)

im 25, 168, 50kg local Chinese

no chubs pls.

pm me if you interested :)

Just a reminder that you can't ASAP something long term ya

You’re not alone. If you’d like to speak to someone, help is available at the following centres:

Samaritans of Singapore (SOS) 24-hour Hotline: 1800 221 4444 or pat@sos.org.sg.
Institute of Mental Health’s 24-hour Hotline: 6389 2222
Care Corner Counselling Centre (English and Mandarin): 6353 1180
Singapore Association for Mental Health: 1800 283 7019

23/172/60/ mly chn mixed here. Soon to be ntu student (currently an nsf now) , studying biological science. Aspire to a veterinarian one day.

Looking for someone around my age (20-30) to share my ups and downs with and share those intimate moments together.

Looking for someone who’s into movies (horror is a bonus) and coffee dates and is simply good at conversation. We can talk about anything under the sun, i love an openminded person and long conversation.

We may have different interests and backgrounds but all i ask for is someone who’s appreciate and respect each other down differences. Opposites attract don’t they haha. 

If anyone wish to chat with me, My line/telegram is xanem1234. :)

Edited by QamarulGG
50 minutes ago, QamarulGG said:

23/172/60/ mly chn mixed here. Soon to be ntu student (currently an nsf now) , studying biological science. Aspire to a veterinarian one day.

Looking for someone around my age (20-30) to share my ups and downs with and share those intimate moments together.

Looking for someone who’s into movies (horror is a bonus) and coffee dates and is simply good at conversation. We can talk about anything under the sun, i love an openminded person and long conversation.

We may have different interests and backgrounds but all i ask for is someone who’s appreciate and respect each other down differences. Opposites attract don’t they haha. 

If anyone wish to chat with me, My line/telegram is xanem1234. :)

You look hot:thumb:

On 12/3/2018 at 6:57 PM, alex15533 said:

Hi, 

I'm Alex. 26, 168 65. Local chinese. I'm hoping to look for friends and date. 

Interest: dancing, cycling, watch movie, listening to music, gym and travelling 

My date: older than me, financial stable, likes to exercise (it's fine if not fit, but sorry, no chub)

Hope to know someone here. 

Hello,

I’m Kris. I’m currently 21 (hitting 22 by May) 165cm, 50kg an NSF who spends his weekdays stuck in camp. However despite the lack of leisure time, I will still like to look for a Long term relationship and settle down with someone .

I’m mixed Chinese-Thai. I speak all 3 languages. Really looking for someone who’s serious in taking on a relationship that involve creating a future, a home, have pets and what not. Experience more things together, travel together , and most importantly able to communicate well with each other which includes resolving issues with one another. 

My ideal date would be someone not older than 30 years old, which I usually capped at 25 but I Guess I shall not limit my choices or potential dates. Please at least be caring, loyal, honest and loving of course.

Just a little bit more about myself before I end this post. I’ve interest in really different things from normal guys. My interests lies in make up and fashion. (Up to this point I need to clear the air that yes I’m feminine, not closeted, I’m open to my family and friends which what makes my life happier now. I also have no intention of becoming a transgender or a drag queen which people often put all these together associating with make up.) With that said, I actually wanted to start a make up line in the future overseas. Migration may not take place but just a lot of travelling around the world. For me beauty and fashion is endless which is why I had so much passion in this and really venturing into this industry. 

In addition, I may be 21 but I look younger than what I really am and that’s when people mistook me for being ‘underage’ but I am not. I’m usually fun to hang around with and could be really chatty when I’m close to the person. I’m actually comfortable to show my affection for someone outside. 

I would like to spend time with my partner watching movies at home or in the cinema. We don’t need to go fancy restaurant every time to eat (but we can when my business grows overtime in the future) just good food which are affordable will do. Dates at the beach, short getaway trip and what not. Grocery shopping, home cooked meals, outings with our close friends, etc. 

I like to quote this line: ‘there no such thing as wrong timing, it just the wrong person’. At any point in time you find someone, it’s the effort you give that count than the excuses you make for not meeting someone. Someone could be extremely busy but still make time to have dinner with you to end his day really speaks a lot. Someone who isn’t on their phone when you’re with them really shows how much he respect your presence as well. 

That’s more or less of what I could actually type out about myself and if you find that you are actually finding someone like me don’t hesitate to drop me a message on telegram @krxxis. From there we can talk more if you want! 

Cheers! 

Happy New Year! 

Hi, Eric Here. Chinese from China, stayed in Singapore for 8 years already. Graduated from NUS, 28 yo, 175cm 83kg (trying to lose weight). Looking for LTR. I am a big musical fun. Also into movies, jogging, hiking and travelling. Hope can find someone to eat together, travel together, live together and share life with. Feel free to add my line or kik if you would like to know me more. My line ID: erich1991.  My Kik ID: Eric_H01.

On 6/4/2018 at 6:14 PM, Alexwong said:

Hi, any tops wanna chat?

33 chn 180 63

boyish btm seeking r/s and friends

social drinker and smoker

financially stable and working professional

Like mature, confident, easy going tops with place. 

My line is alexwong1985

chat me up if you are keen

Pm

Looking for Lean twin bottom.. Only clean safe discreet fun

On 12/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, blowjobber said:

Hello everyone. Ignore the username please haha it’s some stupid name I created when I first joined the forum. 

I am not sure if anyone here is based in KL but I’m just trying my luck. If there’s anyone near me (or you can be in SG too if you’re okay with long distance) and you are looking for an LTR, read more. 

I am looking for a guy who is interested to settle down, be in a monogamous relationship with me, go on dates and stuff. 

About me: I’m 27 179 95 chubby and feminine. Work as a manager in KL, financially stable and does not require sponsors / sugar daddies. 

My preference of you: a gentleman, looking for monogamous relationship and settling down, financially stable and do not mind my chubby and feminine feature. 

If you’re asking me if I’m a bottom, tbh I’ve not had anal sex before hence I can’t say if I’m one. But I do believe given the right man, I can be one. 

Im not sure if there is anyone still reading, but if you think you’re a good fit for the above, hit me up and see where this leads us to. 

Thanks for reading!

Up

Turning 24 this year :)

173 70 Chinese.

Looking for friends and dates, and possibly a LTR :)

Back on this thread after quite some time, and now I'm in NS, probably don't have much time to go out on dates to be honest. However I would love to look for people who would want to hang out and chat!

I exercise a little to keep myself healthy, not necessarily fit. I also enjoy reading books from time to time to have a break from the busy world, and some long walks too :)

But whatever comes along, yeah? Feel free to ask me questions :)

Holy mama.

15 hours ago, Gray32 said:

Turning 24 this year :)

173 70 Chinese.

Looking for friends and dates, and possibly a LTR :)

Back on this thread after quite some time, and now I'm in NS, probably don't have much time to go out on dates to be honest. However I would love to look for people who would want to hang out and chat!

I exercise a little to keep myself healthy, not necessarily fit. I also enjoy reading books from time to time to have a break from the busy world, and some long walks too :)

But whatever comes along, yeah? Feel free to ask me questions :)

Which is you?

Hi! I'm trying to get to know decent men for sincere & meaningful relations, friends would be nice too.

I'm local, gay male, malay, in early 30s, 173, stocky chub, open-minded, sociable.

Seeking good chemistry with preferably decent men in his 20s - mid 30s, independent, good sense of humour and importantly, sincere and not judgemental.

So, let's chat & get to know each other.

Edited by BeKind21Another

Hi, 

I’m just a regular kid turning 21 this February.

Standing at 168cm talk and weights 87kg with an Arab and indian/malay blood.

It’s been months i posted again and yeah true im looking for a relationship here. But what’s a relationship if its all for the looks. I dont deny we live in a very superficial world. But, don’t we not want to be love for who you are? I do gym and read but thats because i wanna live a healthy life not because i want a partner to love me for my looks.

At the end of the day i just wanna have someone i can just confide in , listen and share my dreams and life with my partner. I wanna be there for him at his highs and lows.

Some may think, “ you’re 21, what do u know about love? You’re young”

Yes im young, but i dont like my age define my maturity and how I present myself.

i got cheated twice by my ex Boyfriends 

i learn the hard truth what love can be if all the desire is lust.But i grew from it and i learn from my failed relationships.

I hope, anyone out there , im reaching out to you, get to know me a little more and let me get to know you.. maybe this is a start of a great chapter in our lives.

Line id: unapologetic_youth

telegram: Habibi_Naim

Hi ! 

I'm trying to get to know decent men for sincere & meaningful relations, friends would be nice too. It depends on good chemistry, mutual interest and understanding.

I'm local, gay male, malay, in early 30s, 173, stocky chub, open-minded, friendly, sociable.

Seek preferably decent men/chaser in his 20s - mid 30s, masculine attributes, independent, stable, sociable, good sense of humour, non judgemental, sincere and committed.

So, if you're keen, let's chat & get to know each other soon. :)

ME

-Discreet, Boyish, Straight-acting btm

-28 yrs old

-Stays in CCK

-176cm

-70kg

-Chinese

-Working 

-Loves to travel, attends ff classes, watch hk drama

-Social smoker, social drinker

YOU

-Discreet/ Low profile

-Straight acting/ decent looking

-Prefer guys with short hair and hygienic

-Prefer guys >28 but <35

-Chinese

-Cannot be shorter than 170cm

-STRICTLY NO CHUB

-Pls be able to communicate in proper sentences

PM me if you think we will work out something. Thanks!

Edited by Lonelyboy90

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall..

16 minutes ago, Lonelyboy90 said:

ME

-Discreet, Boyish, Straight-acting btm

-28 yrs old

-Stays in CCK

-176cm

-70kg

-Chinese

-Working 

-Loves to travel, attends ff classes, watch hk drama

-Social smoker, social drinker

YOU

-Discreet/ Low profile

-Prefer guys with short hair and hygienic

-Prefer guys >28 but <35

-Chinese

-Cannot be shorter than 170cm

-STRICTLY NO CHUB

PM me if you think we will work out something. Thanks!

This is actually a nice template to use. Short and straight to the point

On 1/10/2019 at 11:35 AM, BeKind21Another said:

Hi ! 

I'm trying to get to know decent men for sincere & meaningful relations, friends would be nice too. It depends on good chemistry, mutual interest and understanding.

I'm local, gay male, malay, in early 30s, 173, stocky chub, open-minded, friendly, sociable.

Seek preferably decent men/chaser in his 20s - mid 30s, masculine attributes, independent, stable, sociable, good sense of humour, non judgemental, sincere and committed.

So, if you're keen, let's chat & get to know each other soon. :)

Bump

Posted here before but want to try again using the template below

ME

-Straight-acting 

-Turning 24 yrs old his year

-Stays in Woodlands

-172cm

-60kg

-Chinese-Malay Mixed

-Currently an nsf, going to ntu in Aug

-Loves movies (horror especially), simple lunch/dinner dates, coffee dates

-Loves long and active conversation. (Would be nice to find someone who dont take the whole day to text, but i dont expect instant reply either. Hours in btw is enough)

-Genuinely open-minded. We may have different interest, but I’ll appreciate and respect your interest for sure. We dont have to have the same interests to make it work. A relationship works because you learn something new about the person everyday.

YOU

-Discreet/ Low profile

-Prefer guys with short hair

-Prefer guys 19-26 yes old, no mature or uncles

-Chinese preferred but hey, anything might be possible

-No chubs

-Enjoys a good movie and simple dates

-Not judgemental and quite open-minded

-Loves a good chat as well

hmu. xanem1234 is my line/tele id

On 12/12/2018 at 9:58 PM, blowjobber said:

Hello everyone. Ignore the username please haha it’s some stupid name I created when I first joined the forum. 

I am not sure if anyone here is based in KL but I’m just trying my luck. If there’s anyone near me (or you can be in SG too if you’re okay with long distance) and you are looking for an LTR, read more. 

I am looking for a guy who is interested to settle down, be in a monogamous relationship with me, go on dates and stuff. 

About me: I’m 27 179 95 chubby and feminine. Work as a manager in KL, financially stable and does not require sponsors / sugar daddies. 

My preference of you: a gentleman, looking for monogamous relationship and settling down, financially stable and do not mind my chubby and feminine feature. 

If you’re asking me if I’m a bottom, tbh I’ve not had anal sex before hence I can’t say if I’m one. But I do believe given the right man, I can be one. 

Im not sure if there is anyone still reading, but if you think you’re a good fit for the above, hit me up and see where this leads us to. 

Thanks for reading!

Bump 

Well.. Trying this again. Haha. 

27 years old, 175 60 around there. Rather introverted guy. I think I'm btm? Have not done it before. Lol. 

Hope to find a boyfriend who is serious about having a committed relationship. Preferably around my age/height or older/taller. Caring, protective and charming. Hahah. 

I'm not a clubbing smoking or drinking person, hope you aren't as well. It'd be cool if you're a horror fan cause it's so hard to find a companion who enjoys horror shows. 

• Bern featured this topic
  • G_M pinned this topic