Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 7/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, buddy4life said:

45/170/65 discreet chn

Buddhist, enjoys watching movies, KTV, the occasional book, exercises to keep fit, likes backpacking/trekking

Hopes to find someone with similar values and beliefs to spend time with.

Keen for someone shorter/slimmer, chinese, <47y/o, discreet, straight-acting and non-feminine, non-drama, easy-going. 

Don't ask me for pictures as I need to be discreet for work. Prefers to meet up for coffee or lunch.

HMU and we'll take it from there.

Bump

Hey guys! Hoping to find someone to be in a relationship with.. someone to love and be loved. Not sure if this is the right platform to be doing so, but here it goes. Doing this for the first time, so yeah.. prolly the influence of watching too many romantic(straight/gay) movies. I mean like after watching Love simon/ or suhb managal zyada saavdan (bollywood movie). Someone just for me and only me. Lol. Anyways;

Myself:

Local Ind, 26, 175, 72

Straight acting

Discreet, so prolly willing to show a pic of myself on Line thereafter..

currently doing my degree..

#Hmm what else do I have to say here...

Urself:

prefer someone around my age.

straight acting.

Thats about it I guess.. Hoping to find someone that I can vibe/hangout with

Thank you.

Hey everyone! Thought would give it a try typing out my biodata here to see if the right person is reading it.

I am:

- Malaysian Chinese with a bit of mix (third culture kid) previously growing up in Japan (still go back to Jpn once a year), currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

- 29 yrs old, 165cm, 65kg here, looking for dates and eventually a relationship but no rush :)

- non smoker 

- social drinker (enjoy going out with friends occasionally) 

- have a white collar 8am to 5pm job, financially and emotionally stable

- like animals especially dogs, cats and hamsters (always looking at them at pet shops so please give me 10 mins if we go dating and pass by a pet shop haha!)

- last broken up in 2018

Likes: Netflix, going to the gym (I like FF body attack classes), running outdoor, swimming, travelling, eating, sleeping, not picky about food, cafe hunting, language learning

Prefer someone:

- prefers someone same age or older

- prefers someone who is taller than me

- non smoker

- enjoy receiving and giving massages

- humble, kind and sincere

When we are dating: 

- we can meet 1-2 times on weekdays after work

- to spend either Saturday or Sunday together trying out different activities (indoor and outdoor) or taking short trips domestic or international (after coronavirus controlled)

p/s: I am a bottom ^_^

give me a shout out via dm :3

About me:

30s 170 70 local chinese.

Looking for a local chinese guy below 40, stocky slim musuclar I can expect chub>sorrie, no offence...

I am a Sagittarius so be prepared for someone who is smart, sharp, witty, talkative & a hopeless romantic 😃

PM me. Thx. 

On 5/23/2020 at 4:17 AM, BeKind21Another said:

Hi, wonder if there're decent guys here who are sincerely into meaningful relations, preferably long term. Also, open to dates, friends, activity buds.

-About me: 

Friendly, open-minded, listener, can be chatty too. I'm malay, in my 30s, 173, chub. I enjoy the sedentary and some outdoor activities eg. walks by the beach, parks, nature trails etc. Likes cuddling in too.

-About him:

Decent, sincere, personable, communicative, committed, not judgemental. 
Preferential to local Asian, malay, chinese men ages 36 & younger, DDF, masculine traits, pleasant. 

If you've read this far & interested, let's get to know each other, cheers! 😊

Still seeking

Hello! I’m hopefully looking for a good relationship. Below are my details:

Height: 170Cm

Weight: 50kg

Role: Versatile

Race: Chinese

Interests: Swimming, listening to music,

watching movies and dramas and playing games

Hopefully can find someone with similar stats below:

Weight: Not plum

Height: Around 170 Or taller

Role: Top / Versatile

Do hit me up on line (tanwla) or telegram (@algint).

2 hours ago, 5eparator said:

I wonder if there's any success story from this thread. 🤔

Cfm don't have, why?

Its difficult if both parties are discreet & then... no one wants to make the first move to be open & disclose ur true identity 🤔

1 minute ago, kidster said:

Show me. I will evaluate for you. :P

So naughty...

mite as well ask him to fill up the application form & attach his bod pic...

@luckyboy90 i have adult fats... some call it love handles... But i admit that even with "this"... I look hot naked... Whereas having baby fats is a bonus, why?

either ur complexion looks gd or it makes u look younger than ur peers or ur real age🤔🤫

Stats : 171cm 63kg local chn

Open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and is a good conversationalist.

Looking for someone below 25, for a long term relationship lasting for a few years or longer. Must be non-smoking. Not into chubby or slim sry.

Interests : Music, Gaming, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, Food!!!, Talking

Those interested please HMU

On 7/17/2020 at 4:10 PM, Flexiguy said:

Discreet 41/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/SKinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

41yrs old and Below 

On 5/3/2020 at 9:55 AM, geekie89 said:

Me:

Local chinese.

31c 176 70.

Not out to family & most friends.

Interests: Gaming, Hiking, Food hunting, Movies, Cats, Traveling, Working out.

Body type: Average.

Role: Top but willing to bottom if he wants.

Looking for:

Preferably English speaking.

Non-smoker.

Character: Pleasant, Straight acting, Easy-going, Cheerful.

Body Type: Non-chubby. Average or lean fit is okay.

Plus Points: Enjoys traveling around the world too. 

PM me for a chat on telegram.

Up

30chn 174 82 (slight meaty, dun look like very fat) flex top if it really matters:)

looking for a companionship to spend life with. Hope to have a guy that have the almost similar frequency as well. 

preferences: 

- chinese (prefer to speak mandarin with bf)

- not slim or lean or muscular (huggable fat i like)

- prefer non smoker but dun mind if slight smoker. 
- can be monogamous n dun cheat be it physically or psychologically. 

Anyway above just some of the preference, most impt is click n have chemistry. 

can tele me: ahboy5673

thanks! Haha

On 7/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, buddy4life said:

45/170/65 discreet chn

Buddhist, enjoys watching movies, KTV, the occasional book, exercises to keep fit, likes backpacking/trekking

Hopes to find someone with similar values and beliefs to spend time with.

Keen for someone shorter/slimmer, chinese, <47y/o, discreet, straight-acting and non-feminine, non-drama, easy-going. 

Don't ask me for pictures as I need to be discreet for work. Prefers to meet up for coffee or lunch.

HMU and we'll take it from there.

Bump

Hi Im 35,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back 

Stats : 171cm 63kg local chn

Open-minded, emotionally stable, non-smoker, social drinker, extroverted, super honest and down-to-earth. Looking for someone that is loyal, caring and is a good conversationalist.

Looking for someone below 25, for a long term relationship lasting for a few years or longer. Must be non-smoking. Not into chubby or slim sry.

Interests : Music, Gaming, Cafe Hopping, Trekking in nature, Food!!!, Talking

Those interested please HMU

On 7/20/2020 at 8:41 PM, Undieboy said:

30+ chn 172 70 here looking for monogamous rs 

broke up last year (2019) after a 2.5 year rs  

prefers someone same age or younger 

prefers someone same height or slightly shorter 

<65kg? 

not too big size la. (so that I can protect you) 

likes: netflix, gymming (I like FF classes), swimming, travels, eating/cooking, not picky about food, can't do mala spiciness (mcspicy is OK)

prefers someone: a non smoker, a bit chatty (I like listening to your views/things in your life), who doesn't mind to be in the sun (no vampires please), not too needy (i have no time to text throughout the whole day), financially sensible, emotionally stable, no anger management issues, likes someone easygoing, well read, someone who can do activities with me 

when we are dating: 

we can meet 1-2 x on weekdays and preferably spend either saturday or sunday together trying out different activities or taking short trips abroad. I like creating happy memories. 

if we live together: 

we should have a dog, a nice balcony filled with plants, and wake up next to each other, be there for each other through thick and thin, work towards a better life together 

bump

line: undieboy 

please give me a while to respond. 
May be busy at work 

Hello , 

I'm 19 this year , 177 , 75 and local chn 

I don't smoke or drink, I'm extroverted,  honest and loyal as well , I have my own income by working part time 

I listen to mostly Chinese songs, I take nice pictures haha ( self proclaimed  ) yeah I was a photographer back in secondary sch

I love food haha !!  

Looking for someone below age between 19-25 , Chinese preferably and similar stats , doesn't smoke and yeah hit me up if keen 

Me: 34 chn 164 68

interest: gallery; Netflix; gym & swim; Parks; occasional drinking

role: top if that matters 

you: around my age 28-37; Chinese preferred

Someone who enjoys meeting for meals once a or twice a week; hanging out to do activities or do nothing. Enjoys cooking will be a plus point and able to converse wide topics without being too critical.

i Guess it’s pretty simple advert. We only live once - if you are interested can drop me a PM and let’s take it from there. I’m a slow cooker when it comes to knowing and dating. Fast speeders can proceed at your own discretion as well.

Edited by jdu

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

Hello, 27 local chn 170/67

Prefers someone same age or older, same height or taller. Chinese preferred. 

Interest: Jogging, Gym (I am with FF, bonus if we can gym together), Travelling, Mahjong and anything fun

Going out for meals and activities or simply just hanging around watching Netflix. 

Drop me a message to chat and know more

34 chn, 185 72. Local Chinese, fit, educated, decent, down to earth. Stable career, looking for a mate to complete the equation.

Line: tyerin85

Preferences

1) >1.75m (well, i'm tall)

2) Non-chub

3) Between 25-40 (i'm also ok if you look between those ages, lol)

4) Not a pure btm (just a preference)

5) decent (so ppl who are seeking "open" are a big no-no for me, i don't believe conflating "random fun" and "LTR" in the same category

Cheers!! :)

On 7/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, Patamon said:

Hey everyone! Thought would give it a try typing out my biodata here to see if the right person is reading it.

I am:

- Malaysian Chinese with a bit of mix (third culture kid) previously growing up in Japan (still go back to Jpn once a year), currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

- 29 yrs old, 165cm, 65kg here, looking for dates and eventually a relationship but no rush :)

- non smoker 

- like animals especially dogs, cats and hamsters (always looking at them at pet shops so please give me 10 mins if we go dating and pass by a pet shop haha!)

- last broken up in 2018

Likes: Netflix, going to the gym (I like FF body attack classes), running outdoor, swimming, travelling, eating, sleeping, not picky about food, cafe hunting, language learning

Prefer someone:

- non smoker

When we are dating: 

- to spend either Saturday or Sunday together trying out different activities (indoor and outdoor) or taking short trips domestic or international (after coronavirus controlled)

Push :(

Disclaimer: If you are someone who has no expectations of your other half, then you can skip my profile. And since we are on expectations, I’ll describe about myself first before stating how my ideal partner will be. 

I’m 27 this year. 178cm y’all and maybe still growing I hope? Weight wise, around 81 and still cutting. But once we get together, either you will grow with me or I’ll cut faster with you. It’s hard to cut once you start feasting with my family. Yes I’m a family person. I have two mums I love and hate(like all children and parent relationship) and also a younger brother. Will love you to join us for dinner every once awhile and to introduce you to my family and friends eventually. Yup, I have a few groups of friends that are as close as family. That being said, I still cherish alone and intimate time with you. Work may be busy for me as I’m in sales, but I always believe that it is always within our control- well most of the time. It’s just how much you want to make time for someone else. I love my work and my work has taken care of me and my family very well. I’m independent to the extent I can stay in my own place away from my family if I want to. And yes, I reached where I am today from scratch. I’ll refer myself as a neighbourhood boy. I very very rarely club and go to the pub and visit the scenes. Maybe that’s why my circle of AJ friends is smaller and other than social media platform, it’s a little difficult for me to know more people. I hit the gym whenever I can but again, not dieting is not helping me to attain the body of a Greek god. I am a hands on person. I draw and paint at times and I love to cook. Cook and not washing the dishes haha! I can be adventurous and spontaneous! Both in bed and anywhere else you can think of. Touch and quality time tops the chart for my love language. I love gifts as well. Branded expensive gifts shows that you are very generous and your willingness to spend on me. But handmade gifts really shows your thoughts and affection. I’m someone who give handmade gifts if I really love that person. Oh I’m scruffy and put it bluntly I can be unkept at times, like a lion waking up from his slumber. Yes I’m a Leo. I prefer to talk things out rather than keep things in. I believe in discussion and reaching common consensus. There will never be a perfect relationship Nor partner. It’s a lot about compromising and amplifying the good in someone so that the not so good can be diminished. Oh and my English is alright. At least I will not give you cancer. But anyway, I’ll make sure you’re well covered. Yup I’m in the insurance industry, if you have bad experience or think I have ulterior motives, you can move on from here. I love my work and I’ll love you for whatever industry you are in too. 

For my other half, I’m hoping he will be 27-35. I’ve dated countless older guys and younger boys. Finally realised that different stage of life can be a problem. He will need to be at least stable in his career and be motivated to not stay stagnant. I find guys that are motivated and positive very charming. I hope we can push each other along the way. Someone who can be there to tell me that’s not right like how I will tell him too. Hopefully he can be 178 or taller. I am more on the meaty side but I do have my fantasy so I do hope he is towards the muscular side. He needs to be filial because that tells a lot about a person. Will prefer to have a manly partner. Not too clean, prefer scruffy. Hope he can be adventurous and spontaneous. Up for adventures and travel after this covid ends. Someone I can talk about decorating our house together. Oh and humorous really tops the chart. We can have so much fun together! Literally. 

If I am the kind of guy you are looking for and you fit the bill, let me know!

I’m looking for soulmate (partner). Friends are welcome as well.

I am 30 170 57 chn, Msian here

Preference:

1. 25 to 35 years old

2. Chinese
3. Non-Chubby

4. flex or btm

5. has a stable job; office hour and rest on weekends

What I like:

- travel

- movie

- singing

- gaming (mobile & console)

- cuddle and nua!

HMU. Cheers!

On 7/20/2020 at 8:41 PM, Undieboy said:

30+ chn 172 70 here looking for monogamous rs 

broke up last year (2019) after a 2.5 year rs  

prefers someone same age or younger 

prefers someone same height or slightly shorter 

<65kg? 

not too big size la. (so that I can protect you) 

likes: netflix, gymming (I like FF classes), swimming, travels, eating/cooking, not picky about food, can't do mala spiciness (mcspicy is OK)

prefers someone: a non smoker, a bit chatty (I like listening to your views/things in your life), who doesn't mind to be in the sun (no vampires please), not too needy (i have no time to text throughout the whole day), financially sensible, emotionally stable, no anger management issues, likes someone easygoing, well read, someone who can do activities with me 

when we are dating: 

we can meet 1-2 x on weekdays and preferably spend either saturday or sunday together trying out different activities or taking short trips abroad. I like creating happy memories. 

if we live together: 

we should have a dog, a nice balcony filled with plants, and wake up next to each other, be there for each other through thick and thin, work towards a better life together 

Let’s have a quick meet over coffee at one of the quaint little cafes at Jalan Besar ? 

Lets give this a try.

I'm 30. 166. 70. Local chn. Tummy yes. Been single for about 8 years? Havent really been lucky at finding anyone else. 

Working in luxury retail, so those that have something against it I'm gonna cancel myself out for you. (Seriously I have met guys who are against this industry) 

I'm hoping to find someone whom we can have endless conversations, care and concerns. 

You. Flex would be great. Local chinese. Same age or older. Tall is a plus. If you speak trends that would be nice too 

Pm me?

Chinese 22 171 62 here. Looking for friends or suitable partner in life. Preferably around my age and Chinese too. Prefer lean or average not really into chubby guys sorry :x

Hit me up if your looking for someone similar!

Me...

(1) is 167cm weighing 74kg and 36 yo

(2) bulking myself as I have a heavy bone structure, and I'm glad my weight is dropping due to toning. 

(3) is definitely not a chub nor bear

(4) do workouts and brisk walking seemed to be my favourite

(5) favourite gym activity: upper body. 

Bottom if that matters.

Here's who I want

Hunks < Normal looking guy

Sunday funday < Rest and relax sunday

Top > Bottom 

Sissy < Straight Acting

Faithful man > handsome man

LTR > Casual Fling

Average Size > Chubby

Same age / Older > Young boys

Looking for the one who got my hint, let's chat. I'm friendly.

Telegram me at idunrecallanything if you wish to chat.

Edited by dboy84

Hello 

I'm 19 this year , 177 , 75 and local chn 

I don't smoke or drink, I'm extroverted,  honest and loyal as well , I have my own income by working part time 

I listen to mostly Chinese songs, I take nice pictures haha ( self proclaimed  ) yeah I was a photographer back in secondary sch

I love food haha !!  

Looking for someone below age between 19-25 , Chinese preferably and similar stats , doesn't smoke and yeah hit me up if keen 

Local mature Chinese seek long term companionship with a young slim Chinese boy who enjoys being pampered and love and enjoys some light kink.

I have place n drive.

I am generally pretty busy with work so will not demand too much of your time, quality time is more important.

Hope it will be reciprocal.

NSF n students a plus.

No money boys please.

Thanks for your time 😘

Hello! I’m hopefully looking for a good relationship. Below are my details:

Height: 178cm

Weight: 82kg

Role: btm

Interests: Swimming, cooking,

Cycling, gardening, playing games and etc

Hopefully can find someone with similar stats below:

Weight: Below 80 ( so we can motivate each other to tone up)

Height: Around 176 Or taller

Race: Chinese/ Malay

Role: Top

White collared or uniformed guys if possible. 

Do hit me up on by dropping me a msg here. 

Hey y'all, single and alone here :)  

So more about me:

1. I'm 24, currently still studying and have 2 more years to go

2. 182 cm and 94kg. Over bulked myself during CB 

3. I do workout and gym. Training my arms, chest and legs. Goal is to be able to lift a car.

4. My interest is in craft and tinkering. Plays some casual basketball and badminton.

5. I smoke, drink, got tattoos. But i have been cutting down. 

Who am I looking for?

1. Someone around 23 to 30 years old

2. >175 cm (bonus if you're taller than me). 

3. Not really concern about weight, as long as we can do sports together.

4. We don't have to share the exact same interest, but some overlap would be fine.

5. Would accompany to gym, play sports or skate together.

So uhh, just PM and lets chat. 

Edited by SpillingTheT
On 7/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, Patamon said:

I am:

- non smoker 

- last broken up in 2018

Prefer someone:

- non smoker

When we are dating: 

Still accepting pms:)

On 8/11/2020 at 6:22 PM, NDEE said:

Disclaimer: If you are someone who has no expectations of your other half, then you can skip my profile. And since we are on expectations, I’ll describe about myself first before stating how my ideal partner will be. 

I’m 27 this year. 178cm y’all and maybe still growing I hope? Weight wise, around 81 and still cutting. But once we get together, either you will grow with me or I’ll cut faster with you. It’s hard to cut once you start feasting with my family. Yes I’m a family person. I have two mums I love and hate(like all children and parent relationship) and also a younger brother. Will love you to join us for dinner every once awhile and to introduce you to my family and friends eventually. Yup, I have a few groups of friends that are as close as family. That being said, I still cherish alone and intimate time with you. Work may be busy for me as I’m in sales, but I always believe that it is always within our control- well most of the time. It’s just how much you want to make time for someone else. I love my work and my work has taken care of me and my family very well. I’m independent to the extent I can stay in my own place away from my family if I want to. And yes, I reached where I am today from scratch. I’ll refer myself as a neighbourhood boy. I very very rarely club and go to the pub and visit the scenes. Maybe that’s why my circle of AJ friends is smaller and other than social media platform, it’s a little difficult for me to know more people. I hit the gym whenever I can but again, not dieting is not helping me to attain the body of a Greek god. I am a hands on person. I draw and paint at times and I love to cook. Cook and not washing the dishes haha! I can be adventurous and spontaneous! Both in bed and anywhere else you can think of. Touch and quality time tops the chart for my love language. I love gifts as well. Branded expensive gifts shows that you are very generous and your willingness to spend on me. But handmade gifts really shows your thoughts and affection. I’m someone who give handmade gifts if I really love that person. Oh I’m scruffy and put it bluntly I can be unkept at times, like a lion waking up from his slumber. Yes I’m a Leo. I prefer to talk things out rather than keep things in. I believe in discussion and reaching common consensus. There will never be a perfect relationship Nor partner. It’s a lot about compromising and amplifying the good in someone so that the not so good can be diminished. Oh and my English is alright. At least I will not give you cancer. But anyway, I’ll make sure you’re well covered. Yup I’m in the insurance industry, if you have bad experience or think I have ulterior motives, you can move on from here. I love my work and I’ll love you for whatever industry you are in too. 

For my other half, I’m hoping he will be 27-35. I’ve dated countless older guys and younger boys. Finally realised that different stage of life can be a problem. He will need to be at least stable in his career and be motivated to not stay stagnant. I find guys that are motivated and positive very charming. I hope we can push each other along the way. Someone who can be there to tell me that’s not right like how I will tell him too. Hopefully he can be 178 or taller. I am more on the meaty side but I do have my fantasy so I do hope he is towards the muscular side. He needs to be filial because that tells a lot about a person. Will prefer to have a manly partner. Not too clean, prefer scruffy. Hope he can be adventurous and spontaneous. Up for adventures and travel after this covid ends. Someone I can talk about decorating our house together. Oh and humorous really tops the chart. We can have so much fun together! Literally. 

If I am the kind of guy you are looking for and you fit the bill, let me know!

I wouldn't be a good fit as a partner but you sound like you'd be an absolute pleasure to get to know and befriend ^~^

Hi, seeking decent guys here who are sincerely into meaningful relations, preferably long term. Also, open to dates, friends.

-About me: 

Friendly, open-minded, listener, enjoy conversations. I'm malay, 30s, 173, stocky chub. I enjoy the sedentary and some outdoor activities eg. walks by the beach, parks, nature trails etc. Likes cuddling in too.

-About him:

Sincere, personable, communicative, stable, committed, sane. Asian men age 37 or younger, DDF, masculine traits, pleasant. 

If you've read this far & interested, lets get to know each other! 😊

Edited by BeKind21Another
11 minutes ago, Iamkai said:

Hey folks, going to try if this works. 

I'm 33 this year, would love to find someone between 25 to 38. Some random facts about myself

*Non-smoker

*Pretty friendly

*Loves to cook

*Likes to mahjong and travel

*Swim to reduce weight

Well, I guess we can chat more over coffee or a meal. 

Hi, hope to get to know you.

• G_M pinned this topic