Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

11 minutes ago, Iamkai said:

Hey folks, going to try if this works. 

I'm 33 this year, would love to find someone between 25 to 38. Some random facts about myself

*Non-smoker

*Pretty friendly

*Loves to cook

*Likes to mahjong and travel

*Swim to reduce weight

Well, I guess we can chat more over coffee or a meal. 

Hi, hope to get to know you.

Hi Im 36,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back 

Guest MsiaBoy
42 minutes ago, kidster said:

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 65kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia. 

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

Pm me your Telegram username. If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste your time and mine. Thanks.

Pm

9 hours ago, kidster said:

Mission: 

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Pm me your Telegram username. If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste your time and mine. Thanks.

Hey what’s your tele?

I'm drawn to a beautiful/gorgeous face.

What's beautiful/gorgeous? Very subjective. Beauty really lies in the eyes of the beholder.

I'm 33 years old, local Malay and bottom (if it gets there) standing at 1.71 metres tall, weigh 63 kilograms (aiming for 59 kilograms by Oct). 

Looking for someone confident and is able to present himself no matter the situation. Someone dominant who'd probably can handle my Leo self (haha I'm pretty dominating in some aspects of life) but no we're not referring to BDSM context. I'm a very strong person in terms of character, full of integrity and I hate people who don't stand firm on what they do in life.

I'm colour blind when it comes to men I date or eventually complement my life.

Hit me up if you fancy a cup of coffee, or probaby a glass (or a bottle) of red. 

Edited by neuwave
On 8/30/2020 at 12:11 AM, kidster said:

Mission: 

Vision:

Me:

My other half: 

Edited by FunNow or Never
On 7/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, Patamon said:

Hey everyone! Thought would give it a try typing out my biodata here to see if the right person is reading it.

I am:

- Malaysian Chinese with a bit of mix (third culture kid) previously growing up in Japan (still go back to Jpn once a year), currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

- 29 yrs old, 165cm, 65kg here, looking for dates and eventually a relationship but no rush :)

- non smoker 

- social drinker (enjoy going out with friends occasionally) 

- have a white collar 8am to 5pm job, financially and emotionally stable

- like animals especially dogs, cats and hamsters (always looking at them at pet shops so please give me 10 mins if we go dating and pass by a pet shop haha!)

- last broken up in 2018

Likes: Netflix, going to the gym (I like FF body attack classes), running outdoor, swimming, travelling, eating, sleeping, not picky about food, cafe hunting, language learning

Prefer someone:

- prefers someone same age or older

- prefers someone who is taller than me

- non smoker

- enjoy receiving and giving massages

- humble, kind and sincere

When we are dating: 

- we can meet 1-2 times on weekdays after work

- to spend either Saturday or Sunday together trying out different activities (indoor and outdoor) or taking short trips domestic or international (after coronavirus controlled)

p/s: I am a bottom ^_^

give me a shout out via dm :3

bump bump 

On 7/17/2020 at 4:10 PM, Flexiguy said:

Discreet 41/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/SKinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

41yrs old and Below 

It can be quaint for someone of my ID to post here, but ultimately, i am just a guy with a growing desire to settle down again with someone that wanna improve ourselves together. 

From Kuala Lumpur. 28 y/o Malay chap here, standing not-so-tall at 170cm & weighing 60kg, with 7.9kg of them being fat tissue. 

I work in the financial sector, and currently studying at the same time too. 

My interests revolve around medical science, law, fitness, history, nutritional science & many more. 

I spend my free time Netflix-bingeing, reading & sketching. When I said free time, means those times beyond my office hours job, gym time & study time. 

I am the only child in my family, and i have built my life here in KL since ~8years ago. 

Let's get to know each other, hangout, cafe-hop, workout together (FF member here). The gist is, Let's spend time together. Let's get to know each other, learn new things, improve ourselves while being each other's cheerleader, and do things together. 

I can be naughty now, but i am looking forward to stop that when i am stably dating someone. I am monogamous in nature. Please give me a chance for us to get to know each other, beyond my ID (which I kind of regret since it was created out of a false sense of thrill) & naughtiness. 

U can DM me with ur intro, or wechat me at cruxHex. 

Edited by groupFunKL92
On 7/27/2020 at 10:24 AM, Patamon said:

Hey everyone! Thought would give it a try typing out my biodata here to see if the right person is reading it.

I am:

- Malaysian Chinese with a bit of mix (third culture kid) previously growing up in Japan (still go back to Jpn once a year), currently living in Kuala Lumpur.

- 29 yrs old, 165cm, 65kg here, looking for dates and eventually a relationship but no rush :)

- non smoker 

- social drinker (enjoy going out with friends occasionally) 

- have a white collar 8am to 5pm job, financially and emotionally stable

- like animals especially dogs, cats and hamsters (always looking at them at pet shops so please give me 10 mins if we go dating and pass by a pet shop haha!)

- last broken up in 2018

Likes: Netflix, going to the gym (I like FF body attack classes), running outdoor, swimming, travelling, eating, sleeping, not picky about food, cafe hunting, language learning

Prefer someone:

- prefers someone same age or older

- prefers someone who is taller than me

- non smoker

- enjoy receiving and giving massages

- humble, kind and sincere

When we are dating: 

- we can meet 1-2 times on weekdays after work

- to spend either Saturday or Sunday together trying out different activities (indoor and outdoor) or taking short trips domestic or international (after coronavirus controlled)

p/s: I am a bottom ^_^

give me a shout out via dm :3

❤️ bump bump

Me: 34 165 68 chn

interest: gallery; Netflix; gym & swim; Parks; occasional drinking; travel (once travel restrictions end)

role: top if that matters 

seeking for

- dates (meet once or twice a week for meals; not always abt sex; hiking; conversations; random stuff); Age around 32 - 42; Chinese preferred ; someone who is financially stable; seeks a Stable life together for a Long time; knows how to manage time and money

i Guess it’s pretty simple advert. We only live once - if you are interested can drop me a PM and let’s take it from there. I’m a slow cooker when it comes to knowing and dating. Fastspeeders can proceed at your own discretion as well.

Also; I am happy to meet up if you are someone who take initiative but not haphazardly ask and don’t follow up.

Edited by jdu

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

I am 36 173 68, average look and looking for someone special for:

- dates (meet once or twice a week for meals, walk and random stuff)

-age around 36 +- 5 years

-Chinese preferred and non chub

-take initiative, open, honest

- stable life together for a long time and caring/support for each other

Interest:  drama/tv, travel, jogging/gym & swim; parks, food, reading and food/cafe

Wonder around awhile now decided try luck to seek on one discreet light fun partners.

my status:

Chn discreet 30yo 183cm 65kg flex from Malaysia KL cheras, white collar job financial stable, non smoker, non drinker, non sissy, like movies/travel/foodies/yum cha kaki. Still a virgin willing to learn and try anything you like.

looking for:

Chn chub uncle/daddy/bear same age or even better 40yo> for discreet safe fun only. Not into sissy or rude, able to host is a plus.

Feel free to inbox me if interested, thanks.

I'm local Chinese, 27 / 181 / 109 Bear. Looking for someone kind, genuine and share the same interests as me. I'm a geek and love to game, watch Netflix, comic books, manga, anime, TCG, board games etc.

Looking for someone around my age, +/- 5 is ok. As I'm quite a big guy, I'm looking for someone smaller.

Happy to make friends too if you think I'm not your ideal partner for a LTR. Feel free to HMU :)

Thank you.

I’m local Arab mixed 22/172/103 bear.

I love to read, Netflix, cafe hop , play games and workout too.Looking for a guy who is genuine and wanting something serious and meaningful.

I don't have a physical preference but more of a character preference.meaning kind, caring ,understanding.

text me and let’s get to know each other. 

telegram: habibi_naim

line: trexsmallarm

An average-looking buff non chub looking for his other half who is really willing to dote him. 167/ch/74/36/b

Hoping to seek someone around my age or slightly older. I'm not for chubs and cheaters, nor money boys. 

Gyms

Strolling

Walking

Cafe hopping

Travelling

Slow 🏊‍♂️ 

Occasional reader

Loves Chinese and culture 

Telegram me at idunrecallanything or pm. 😍

Edited by dboy84

Been awhile since I came here, hope everyone is doing okay.

Me: 32, local chn, 173, 77kg.

I would describe myself as a rather boring person. Spending my time hitting the weights in the gym and work on weekdays and gym and rest on weekends.

Realising I'm turning older so I'm paying more attention on my health. Prefer to eat clean outside or just eat at home.

I do not smoke, drink or go clubbing and I hope my partner does not as well.

Qualities I look for in a partner

- Faithful

- Honest

- Homely

- Financially stable

- Physically active, health conscious (knows how to take care of his health)

In terms of sex, I would say that I'm more of a btm.

Feel free to hit me up, its always nice to make more friends.

Edited by SGFitness
Add more info
On 9/6/2020 at 12:03 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

It can be quaint for someone of my ID to post here, but ultimately, i am just a guy with a growing desire to settle down again with someone that wanna improve ourselves together. 

From Kuala Lumpur. 28 y/o Malay chap here, standing not-so-tall at 170cm & weighing 60kg, with 7.9kg of them being fat tissue. 

I work in the financial sector, and currently studying at the same time too. 

My interests revolve around medical science, law, fitness, history, nutritional science & many more. 

I spend my free time Netflix-bingeing, reading & sketching. When I said free time, means those times beyond my office hours job, gym time & study time. 

I am the only child in my family, and i have built my life here in KL since ~8years ago. 

Let's get to know each other, hangout, cafe-hop, workout together (FF member here). The gist is, Let's spend time together. Let's get to know each other, learn new things, improve ourselves while being each other's cheerleader, and do things together. 

I can be naughty now, but i am looking forward to stop that when i am stably dating someone. I am monogamous in nature. Please give me a chance for us to get to know each other, beyond my ID (which I kind of regret since it was created out of a false sense of thrill) & naughtiness. 

U can DM me with ur intro, or wechat me at cruxHex. 

These past few weeks, my longing to settle down again in a monogamous relationship has been getting more hankering than usual. 

How nice it is to have someone to cafe hop with, spend time in bookstores together, staycay, walk around enjoying the cities and nature, and lazying in bed during weekends and public holidays, and even workout together. 

I know it is a long shot, but it is a shot worth taking, striving for, nonetheless. 

I am not the kind who rushes into a relationship. I had rather enjoy the getting-to-know-each-other journey, growing comfy in each other's skin, figuring things out together, and when the time is suitable, only then we will discuss about being with each other as a monogamous couple. I prefer a guy like that as well. Resplendence is lost in haste, I believe that. 

Ergo, feel free to HMU in my wechat or PM here if you share some of my thoughts, or sharing the same hankering. Let us see how things unfold, who knows it will be something we will both look back to realize that it is a beautiful thing we found each other and to be embraced in each other's arms. 

Edited by groupFunKL92
On 9/12/2020 at 11:28 AM, dboy84 said:

An average-looking buff non chub looking for his other half who is really willing to dote him. 167/ch/74/36/b

Hoping to seek someone around my age or slightly older. I'm not for chubs and cheaters, nor money boys. 

Gyms

Strolling

Walking

Cafe hopping

Travelling

Slow 🏊‍♂️ 

Occasional reader

Loves Chinese and culture 

Telegram me at idunrecallanything or pm. 😍

Hope life been good for all. :)

Me: 34 165 68 chn

interest: gallery; Netflix; gym & swim; Parks; occasional drinking; travel (once travel restrictions end)

role: top if that matters 

seeking for

- dates (meet once or twice a week for meals; not always abt sex; hiking; conversations; random stuff); Age around 32 - 42; Chinese preferred ; someone who is financially stable; seeks a Stable life together for a Long time; knows how to manage time and money

i Guess it’s pretty simple advert. We only live once - if you are interested can drop me a PM and let’s take it from there. I’m a slow cooker when it comes to knowing and dating. Fastspeeders can proceed at your own discretion as well.

Also; I am happy to meet up if you are someone who take initiative but not haphazardly ask and don’t follow up.

Edited by jdu

Life is like a river flowing into the sea, Love Life.

Love, Joy and Peace.

On 7/12/2020 at 5:09 PM, buddy4life said:

45/170/65 discreet chn

Buddhist, enjoys watching movies, KTV, the occasional book, exercises to keep fit, likes backpacking/trekking

Hopes to find someone with similar values and beliefs to spend time with.

Keen for someone shorter/slimmer, chinese, <47y/o, discreet, straight-acting and non-feminine, non-drama, easy-going. 

Don't ask me for pictures as I need to be discreet for work. Prefers to meet up for coffee or lunch.

HMU and we'll take it from there.

Hello

Hi Im 36,local chn, Top who lives in the East.

Size: Lean/Slim-fit

Outdoor Interest: Jogging, Gym, cycling, kayaking, OCR and anything fun

Indoor Interest: Singing K, movies, Board Games, Tabletop wargame, card game, meeting friends, hugging and cuddling

Preferred local chinese who is not drama queen or sissy or chub. Abit sporty will be a plus. :P Prefer someone of age from 30 - 40.

If the above simple introduction does pique your interest, please reply me back 

• G_M pinned this topic