Male HQ

Long Term Relationship (Compiled)

weis88

On 12/24/2020 at 3:12 PM, Boiboi2001 said:

Hello everyone 

I'm 19 this year,  turning 20 coming soon in 2021 

Hobbies: I love food a lot and always willing to spend on food , just like to chill 

Local Chinese,  177 , avg body 

Working part time to support myself 

Caring and understanding,  seeking for LTR. For serious people only , do hit me up :) dms are open 

Repost :)

I am still looking for friends and I look like 30+ though I am 44yrs old, prefer someone who is discreet, loves singing, movies, flying drones or into cars etc and start off as a friend instead of sex. If you are one who loves to watch Thailand or Japanese drama and travelling, we can get to travel together when the Covid Situation is over.

Edited by BusinessBi
On 12/27/2020 at 10:41 PM, Boiboi2001 said:

Hello everyone 

I'm 19 this year,  turning 20 coming soon in 2021 

Hobbies: I love food a lot and always willing to spend on food , just like to chill 

Local Chinese,  177 , avg body 

Working part time to support myself 

Caring and understanding,  seeking for LTR. For serious people only , do hit me up :) dms are open 

Repost 😄

Local Chinese 36/167/73/B looking for his other half

He is currently toning to make his pecs, arms and legs look even better.

Looking for someone between 33 to 46yo non chub who's committed, sexually healthy man who wants to walk with me for life.

On 1/6/2021 at 11:30 PM, groupFunKL92 said:

hi everyone. hope whoever reading this is blessed with a good start of a new year & an awesome year ahead. 

i am writing this in the realization (after contemplating & pondering) that i am getting more open emotionally to establish connections with guys beyond connections driven by lust & libido. 

i am turning 29 this year. i have a fulfilling fulltime professional day job, and studying at the same time. i read & binge on Netflix during my free time. 

i am a Malay guy, who is currently in the midst of bulking up. i have my own place. Apple Music over Spotify. Paper over keyboard. my stats are currently 56kg and 170cm height, slimfit. as of today, Jan. 6th, my fat % is 11.7. 

i am from Kuala Lumpur. i am open to moving to Singapore after my 30th birthday next year. 

i am open to get to know anyone. do PM me here with your introduction, and we will see where that PM goes. I dont have wechat, line, snapchat, telegram, anymore. i am not active in social media at all. 

yes i used to be a naughty guy. Lord knows that i might enter my naughty phase again. but till then, and even that happens, it will not change the fact that deep down, i wanna settle down in a monogamous relationship built on integrity, honor, trust & love. 

thank you for reading this and may we all be blessed with prosperity that comes with it peace, contentment & joy. 

😁

Hi, 

I'm Alex. 29, 168 66. Local chinese. I'm hoping to look for friends and date. 

Interest: dance, cycle, watch movie, listening to music, travelling and gaming

My date: older than me, financial stable, likes to exercise (it's fine if not fit, but sorry, no chub)

Hope to know someone here. 

Edited by alex15533

hi, Late 30s, looking for bf/bff for dates & meaningful conversations with a local Chinese guy late 20s to early 40s. I swim alot but not gymfit body. Hope to find someone who is into the Arts & doesn’t mind my quirky personality. Quirky in a gd way. Most of my friends say i am like a Energizer-Bunny, & most of my friends in bed say “I am a very rough pure top”, so wanna let u know before u P.M. me, haha. Thx for reading :) (no offence, stocky is fine, but no chub.)

Edited by 30yochinese

hi everyone. hope whoever reading this is blessed with a good start of a new year & an awesome year ahead. 

i am writing this in the realization (after contemplating & pondering) that i am getting more open emotionally to establish connections with guys beyond connections driven by lust & libido. 

i am turning 29 this year. i have a fulfilling fulltime professional day job, and studying at the same time. i read & binge on Netflix during my free time. 

i am a Malay guy, who is currently in the midst of bulking up. i have my own place. Apple Music over Spotify. Paper over keyboard. my stats are currently 56kg and 170cm height, slimfit. as of today, Jan. 6th, my fat % is 11.7. 

i am from Kuala Lumpur. i am open to moving to Singapore after my 30th birthday next year. 

i am open to get to know anyone. do PM me here with your introduction, and we will see where that PM goes. I dont have wechat, line, snapchat, telegram, anymore. i am not active in social media at all. 

yes i used to be a naughty guy. Lord knows that i might enter my naughty phase again. but till then, and even that happens, it will not change the fact that deep down, i wanna settle down in a monogamous relationship built on integrity, honor, trust & love. 

thank you for reading this and may we all be blessed with prosperity that comes with it peace, contentment & joy. 

I was at a supermarket in the afternoon doing groceries, and i saw couples doing their groceries.

i couldnt help but to smile in my mask as they look so cute and adorable and endearing. 

i wanna have that. 

i wanna spend my weekend doing simple stuffs with my boyfriend e.g. running errands, cooking together, reading together, bingeing on Netflix, working out, etc. 

i am not a complicated guy that requires this and that from his future boyfriend. whatever that needs to be learnt to enrich our lives, we can learn together. and become each other's support. 

i believe relationship should better each other, not drag each other's down emotionally and full of drama, complications, hard feelings, negativities, etc. 

having said that, thanks for reading my long post and i look forward to receiving PMs from lads that find my post endearing. 

5 hours ago, groupFunKL92 said:

I was at a supermarket in the afternoon doing groceries, and i saw couples doing their groceries.

i couldnt help but to smile in my mask as they look so cute and adorable and endearing. 

i wanna have that. 

i wanna spend my weekend doing simple stuffs with my boyfriend e.g. running errands, cooking together, reading together, bingeing on Netflix, working out, etc. 

i ever saw gay couple shouting and screaming at each other in Sheng siong !

at first i thought diffcult customer but turn out gay couple scolding each other. 

4 hours ago, ERF said:

Aight I'mma give this a shot, nothing to lose.

26, 183/92, Local Malay guy looking for my bears/cubs. Anyone in the bigger boys category, up to go on a date and get to know each other? I'm down. My interests lie in self-help books, music (this one is huge for me because i live, breathe and eat music. it's my profession.), I love talking? (fellow Gemini here if it matters.) Honestly I can list out all my strengths and flaws but if we lack chemistry, it doesn't really matter. Just say hi! 

P.S I wear a size 12 shoe and you know what they say about guys with big feet. They wear big shoes. 😂

I'm on.. Call me! Or PM me! 

Hello. I am turning 29, Chinese, 177/120. Losing weight by the day thanks to intermittent fasting lol.

top as that is important. So I’m only looking for bottom.

Generally i just would like something normal and simple. Grow old with me?

also I have a fetish to refer a partner as “wifey” and firm believer in breeding and getting wifey pregnant.

other than that, I am mostly independent on all aspects and I can host/have place.

Look forward to connecting.

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

Discreet 42/165/50kg slim/skinny local SG Chinese - Flex/Versatile - SG West

Likes: Pc gaming, Shopping, Movies, activities and staying indoors and more.
It's alright if you have different hobbies with me.

DIslike:
X People that like's to Dominate others
X No Fun
X No Open Relationship
X No Fetish
X No Sugar boy
X Not interested of abit femboy, a bit sissy, a bit cd, a bit ladyboy

Looking for

Discreet
Singapore Local Chinese
Slim/SKinny/Average Flex/Versatile/Btm

Fem Boy/Sissy/Crossdresser & Ladyboy for LTR

41yrs old and Below 

Edited by Flexiguy

hi guys, let's chat if you think we can click 

25yo, local chn, 175 68. 

I never date guys before. I don't know if it's any different from a girl. 

I love investment and I think my picks are pretty spot on!

If you can hold an intellectual conversation please come forward haha 

I wouldn't mind trade pics after initial chat. I look ok enough * I think haha 

here's another (final) shot.

35 chn 171 64. professional, discreet, dte, introvert, close to family.

relatively fit. goes to the gym pretty often. have completed marathons and biathlons. 

financially stable. no vices. firm believer in monogamy. 

museums. movies. musicals. tv shows - US, K and Chinese.

will make so many pop culture references that they will make your head spin. 

thrives on routine, and craving for stability. 

looking for someone similar for saturdates. :)

Hi, 

I'm Alex. 29, 168 66. Local chinese. I'm hoping to look for friends and date. 

Interest: dance, cycle, watch movie, listening to music, travelling and gaming

My date: older than me, financial stable, likes to exercise (it's fine if not fit, but sorry, no chub)

Hope to know someone here. 

On 1/22/2021 at 11:39 PM, 30yochinese said:

hi, Late 30s, looking for bf/bff for dates & meaningful conversations with a local Chinese guy late 20s to early 40s. I swim alot but not gymfit body. Hope to find someone who is into the Arts & doesn’t mind my quirky personality. Quirky in a gd way. Most of my friends say i am like a Energizer-Bunny, & most of my friends in bed say “I am a very rough pure top”, so wanna let u know before u P.M. me, haha. Thx for reading :) (no offence, stocky is fine, but no chub.)

Bump. TQ.

Hi,

I'm a Malay guy age 33. Standing at 173cm with the weight of 90kg. I know it's pretty impossible for big size guy to finf relationship here but well let me try here.

I'm a simple guy who loves to cook, watch movie and a homie boy. Sincerely finding someone to be my partner. I just want someone who not only love and care for me but in the same time to motivate me to lose weight. 

To know more about me, you may just DM me and btw I'm a bottom but not into anal but i love to suck, romance. Hehehe

Hey all!!

29/173/63 btm local Chinese who’s definitely up for dates and A relationship.

Love swimming, working out, just chilling in bed with Netflix, singing!

Hoping to find someone between 28-40 who would love me for who I am, just as I would love you for who you are, not extremely dominant and would listen to reason. I’ve a stable job so am not financially dependent on anyone.

Just FYI, I’m not open to my family due to religious beliefs, but I’m definitely comfy and out with friends so I don’t expect our relationship to be a total hush hush matter (else it really sucks).

Rough top, nice top, whatever top you are, hit me up if you’re interested! Err... but no chubs please (sorry this is so offensive but personal preferences).

Kinks are up for discussion.

Edited by still2gether

A9287848-7062-483E-A062-6A33E807EABA.thumb.jpeg.a63c4d22bdfe877d898822a5d7f63c45.jpegChn Local boy. 31/173/86(slightly meaty but not fat).

Being single for almost 2years coming to 3. Wish to get a partner/bf/LTR or whatsoever you name it. 
Preferably chinese as I’m more comfortable to speak mandarin when we are tgt (apologies but I’m not racist). Wish to have a partner that is not younger than 27 as i hope we both have a stable job. Just to look for a guy that i can proudly intro to my frds and family. Yes, I’m out of the closet. Haha:) so if u guys keen to know me more. Please pm or tele me ahboy5673. Not much of a preference but a few things if really need to filter..

1. Not too young or old (+5-3yo)

2. Decent looking 

3. Respect for each other

4. really looking for relationships de

PM me in tele for more information ba:) thanks!!!

Edited by boyboy24
On 1/17/2021 at 4:08 PM, bslate said:

35 171 64, discreet local Chinese. professional, dte, introvert. recharges by spending time alone. have a decent career, close to family, and have core groups of friends that I hang out with from to time. am a good listener.

spends a fair bit of time in the gym - relatively fit (i think) but probably not overwhelmingly buff or strong. used to do long runs (and partake in the occasional marathon) and regular swims, but have stopped both in recent years. 

enjoys musicals and going to the museum, avid netflix-er (you name it, theres a good chance that I have already devoured it). pop culture nerd, and spends hours reading random articles on Wikipedia. don’t read novels and fiction though. 

thrives on routine, and craving for stability. looking for someone similar :)

👍🏻 

On 2021/1/18 at 10:01 AM, BusinessBi said:

I am still looking for friends and I look like 30+ though I am 44yrs old, prefer someone who is discreet, loves singing, movies, flying drones or into cars etc and start off as a friend instead of sex. If you are one who loves to watch Thailand or Japanese drama and travelling, we can get to travel together when the Covid Situation is over.

I like thailand drama and travelling

tomorrow will be a month since i posted this post, and am dropping by to wish those that seeks the same as me are met with wonderful people. 

on a second note, i am looking forward to hear from any of you that likes what i posted above and lets see how our chats unfold!

Hi guys

My intro: 

32/170/86

local average chinese 

I may not be a perfect in real life but hoping i sincere and kind to all the friends.

Preference:

1. Chinese preferred

2. <40 years old

3. top / flex

Looking for a long term relationship or gym buddy.

Wad i like:

- Sing

- movies

- jogging and swimming plus gym 

- Window shopping

- Watch yotube videos

- sleeping and cuddling

*Friends are welcome as well....

Thanks! 

On 2/3/2021 at 1:37 AM, boyboy24 said:

A9287848-7062-483E-A062-6A33E807EABA.thumb.jpeg.a63c4d22bdfe877d898822a5d7f63c45.jpegChn Local boy. 31/173/86(slightly meaty but not fat).

Being single for almost 2years coming to 3. Wish to get a partner/bf/LTR or whatsoever you name it. 
Preferably chinese as I’m more comfortable to speak mandarin when we are tgt (apologies but I’m not racist). Wish to have a partner that is not younger than 27 as i hope we both have a stable job. Just to look for a guy that i can proudly intro to my frds and family. Yes, I’m out of the closet. Haha:) so if u guys keen to know me more. Please pm or tele me ahboy5673. Not much of a preference but a few things if really need to filter..

1. Not too young or old (+5-3yo)

2. Decent looking 

3. Respect for each other

4. really looking for relationships de

PM me in tele for more information ba:) thanks!!!

Hello:) please support’n 😂 

35 chn, 185 72. Local Chinese, fit, educated, decent, down to earth. Stable career, looking for a mate to complete the equation.

Line: tyerin85

Preferences

1) >1.75m (well, i'm tall)

2) Non-chub

3) Between 25-40 (i'm also ok if you look between those ages, lol)

4) Not a pure btm (just a preference)

5) decent (so ppl who are seeking "open" are a big no-no for me, i don't believe conflating "random fun" and "LTR" in the same category

Cheers!! :)

Mission: 

Hope to find my boy and grow old together.

Vision:

Buy a house and stay together. Play catching around the house naked and blindfolded ;)

Me:

Race: Local Chinese

Stats: 177cm, 65kg

Appearance: Slightly above average I think.

Hobbies: Swim, gym, run, sleep, work

Body type: Lean and toned. Not the hunky type. 

Role: Pure top but willing to btm for my boy whenever he wants.

My other half: 
Appearance: Cute to me can already. My friends always say my exs are ugly but I think they are cute.

Character: No attitude, must be straight acting

Preference: Chinese from Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Indonesia. 

Body type: Lean will be great, baby fats is fine too but not adult fats. LOL

Role: Non pure top

Location: Residing in Singapore. I'm not into long distance relationship.

Above is my personal preferences. Don't judge.

Pm me your Telegram username. If you're so reluctant in exchanging pic, please don't message me. #LifeIsShort Don't waste your time and mine. Thanks.

Me:

Race: Local Indian

Stats: 170cm, 75kg

Appearance: Buffed but otherwise average. Average looks.

Hobbies: Diverse

Role: Top, flex very seldom

Looking for:
Appearance: Cute / Boyish / Twinks

Character: Str8 acting or feminine, but no drama

Preference: Singaporean Chi or Malay

Body type: Lean, slim and bubble butts

Role: Btms only

Others: Willing to move in with me

A down to earth guy looking for his other half.

Me:

1. 36+/167/70/B I am in the midst of toning myself. I want my six pack more visible

2. Enjoys reading, watching TV, sleeping, walks and strolling

3. Loves interactions with people

4. Looks: not chub, average, may not have good dress sense

You:

1. Between 33 to 46 / T/non chub

2. Average looks is ok

3. Financial independent

4. Loves lepak with me

May the cupid helps find the true love to all who is finding it. 😀

Hi guys

My intro: 

32/170/86

local average chinese 

I may not be a perfect in real life but hoping i sincere and kind to all the friends.

Preference:

1. Chinese preferred

2. <40 years old

3. top / flex

Looking for a long term relationship or gym buddy.

Wad i like:

- Sing

- movies

- jogging and swimming plus gym 

- Window shopping

- Watch yotube videos

- sleeping and cuddling

*Friends are welcome as well....

Thanks! 

• G_M pinned this topic