Male HQ

City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)

amkies

Guest Try and see
7 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Sexy!! Sexy and hot! A true international icon and beauty.

As a gay man with no love for City Harvest Church, I find Serina Wee much prettier and sweeter-looking than Ho YS.

Her husband is quite hot also!  :clap:

20140831_SerinaWee_ST.jpg

20150506_serinawee_st_0.jpg

Guest Try and see
19 hours ago, FattChoy said:

depositphotos_17574485-stock-photo-ho-ye

This photo screams the iconic Sg gal

Really?!

There is an onlike joke that Sun Ho can turn straight men gay, whereas Serene Wee can turn gay men straight!  

hzwee1228a.jpg

7 hours ago, LeanMature said:

He slimmed down alot and have greying hairs. 

Actually, his hair all along white one, even before he went into changi. Just that in prison he cannot dye hair so the real hair colour kenna come out

4 minutes ago, Guest Try and see said:

Really?!

There is an onlike joke that Sun Ho can turn straight men gay, whereas Serene Wee can turn gay men straight!  

hzwee1228a.jpg

All these have to thank their cosmetics and regular maintenance at beauty salons.  In Changi holiday resort, any woman will become 黄脸婆 

Guest Try and see
6 minutes ago, Guest Spa said:

All these have to thank their cosmetics and regular maintenance at beauty salons.  In Changi holiday resort, any woman will become 黄脸婆 

But this one below go spa and beauty salon, and never go jail before, but still look like that  :thumbdown:

sunho07.jpg

On 8/22/2019 at 3:01 PM, Billy said:

Wow  he is getting more charming

7 hours ago, Guest From Paulus to Saulus said:

The followers are true believers and take the word "forgive the sinners" very literal.

---

Just wonder nobody did a crowdfunding campaign for his sufferings... (but maybe the church did?)

Are they similarly forgiving for people who are not members of their church?

Once all the crooks are out of prison (I think there is one still there) brace yourself for the splendid celebration this church will make,  more glorious than the resurrection of Christ.  This will be the "triumph of the people of God over the dark evil of the judicial system".

On 8/22/2019 at 8:15 PM, Guest Try and see said:

kc-kh2209.jpg?itok=7FAXZQG0&timestamp=15

"Please continue to support City Harvest Church. I still need your tithes and offerings to buy a new sports car and go for my Swiss skiing holiday this December. Thank you!"

OMG THIS TAGLINE IS SO EFFING FUNNY:D

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Try and see
City Harvest Church gives up seeking S$26.5 million repayment from Chew Eng Han & his firm

Singapore-City-Harvest-Church-debt-forgi

Most surprising were the eventual results of the vote, which showed almost equal numbers wanting to forgive the debt and to pursue the return of the money.

Some 50.6 percent of the executive members voted for debt forgiveness, while 47.6 percent voted for the pursuing of the return of the money.

Some 1.8 percent abstained.

https://mothership.sg/2019/08/city-harvest-writes-off-debt/

Seems like when all is said and done, at least half of the City Harvest executive members are willing to ignore the Christian principle of forgiveness for the sake of digging their fingers into riches.

Like pastor, like members.

Would have been so nice to have a drone film this for an episode:  "EXODUS of Holy City Harvest member from Singapore"

city-harvest-chew-eng-han-map-gfx.jpg.4d5b6cd02cbaa96b136016f79305c184.jpg

but God did not let the waters open and then close to swallow the Police Coast Guard vessel that pursued them.  :(

Guest Yu Rong Aw
5 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

In prison got kena fuck backside or force to suck cock?

Sure got one maybe he kenna fuck backside while he fuck others backside.

On 8/23/2019 at 4:35 PM, Guest Try and see said:

As a gay man with no love for City Harvest Church, I find Serina Wee much prettier and sweeter-looking than Ho YS.

Her husband is quite hot also!  :clap:

20140831_SerinaWee_ST.jpg

20150506_serinawee_st_0.jpg

Typical bitch face, you cock eye? And also evil and greedy.

No wonder so many gullible gay men get AIDS, see the man attractive then get poked raw. No brain!

Guest big laugh
12 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Would have been so nice to have a drone film this for an episode:  "EXODUS of Holy City Harvest member from Singapore"

city-harvest-chew-eng-han-map-gfx.jpg.4d5b6cd02cbaa96b136016f79305c184.jpg

but God did not let the waters open and then close to swallow the Police Coast Guard vessel that pursued them.  :(

What did it show?

He wasn't MOSES!

1 hour ago, Guest Yuck! said:

No wonder so many gullible gay men get AIDS, see the man attractive then get poked raw. No brain!

I think you forgot to take your meds from IMH.

JUST becos you like cock in your mouth , does not make every other woman as you described  .

You are a misogynist.

You need to take your psycho medications.

SERINA wee is an attractive and beautiful woman , at least she dare to go public, whereas u hide behind keyboard and hentam.

Guess who is the coward here. 

And finally , what has she done to affect you directly and make you lose a pound of your flesh?

Signed.

打报不平

Guest Try and see
1 hour ago, Guest Yuck! said:

You are the one who is fucking stupid!

A gay man who can appreciate an attractive woman is a totally different topic from a gay man who sleeps around with other men. 

In your bigoted mind, a gay man can never do or say anything right, simply because he is gay, isn't it?!

Also, you mean straight men never get AIDS from sleeping around with women?

As the guest said above, you must have forgotten your medication!

Guest disclosed yourself
6 hours ago, Guest Yu Rong Aw said:

Sure got one maybe he kenna fuck backside while he fuck others backside.

How you know? You sure he got fuck backside? Who told you? This is a very serious allegation. What are u implying by your sentence? Did you clarify with the prisons department or kong hee that such incidents happened? What are you trying to achieve? What is your agenda? If its not true, please apologize and retract your accusations.

Guest Yu Rong Aw
6 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

How you know? You sure he got fuck backside? Who told you? This is a very serious allegation. What are u implying by your sentence? Did you clarify with the prisons department or kong hee that such incidents happened? What are you trying to achieve? What is your agenda? If its not true, please apologize and retract your accusations.

I retract the word 'sure got' but I am not retracting the word 'maybe'.

I don't know why you are so angry with it. You have wild fantasy with Kong Hee is it?

18 minutes ago, Guest Yu Rong Aw said:

I don't know why you are so angry with it. You have wild fantasy with Kong Hee is it?

Why am I angry?

1-is kong hee gay? If yes, so what if he had sex with willing partners? Is getting fucked such a degrading thing if its willing? You are demeaning gay sex in your context.

2-if he is 100% straight, can he have sex williny with gay men even if he could not have str8 sex for 2 years? Like will you have sex with woman ever?so are you saying people's sexual orientation can change? Like what those fanitical christian says that being gay can be cured?

3-if KH is unwilling, you mean this is happening in sg prisons? No protection from sexual predators? This is a very serious concern.

So watch what you say.

This type is the type that will cower and fold once the men in blue or  a court room scenario looms near in the horizon.

Guys , there are mentally unstable people which happen to fall within the defn of LGBTQFP

5 hours ago, Guest Yu Rong Aw said:

Some self-righteous trolls think they are some kind of Robin Hood, fighting for the underdogs like Brochez, and now KongHee. And of course, they have members like Nightwhore egging him on and on, until he can get the chance to throw DY under the bus again..

6 hours ago, Guest Guest said:

Why am I angry?

1-is kong hee gay? If yes, so what if he had sex with willing partners? Is getting fucked such a degrading thing if its willing? You are demeaning gay sex in your context.

2-if he is 100% straight, can he have sex williny with gay men even if he could not have str8 sex for 2 years? Like will you have sex with woman ever?so are you saying people's sexual orientation can change? Like what those fanitical christian says that being gay can be cured?

3-if KH is unwilling, you mean this is happening in sg prisons? No protection from sexual predators? This is a very serious concern.

Why are you jumping up so strong to defend Kong Hee?

Are you not aware that he is a CON MAN?  An actor of religious buffoonery whose purpose is to satisfy his ego and take money from people?

10 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Why are you jumping up so strong to defend Kong Hee?

Are you not aware that he is a CON MAN?  An actor of religious buffoonery whose purpose is to satisfy his ego and take money from people?

Lol...i defend KH?haha...whats there to defend?? Someone says he kena fuck or get fucked...so if he is 100% straight, he could change his sexual orientation?  Whats the difference between this when compared to radical christians who says being gay cam be cured?

And sexual assult is wrong, so whats wrong if we question the prisons dept if he was assulted?

The writer states very clearly states some sort of sexual act was carried out 

"Sure got one maybe he kenna fuck backside while he fuck others backside."

Whats the difference between that statement and the countless fake tweets your president spew out constantly?

so as u says KH is a con man, so according to you, we can spread fake news against those you thinl had done wrong? So your president think those he tweeted fake news about done wrong, so its ok to spread fake news abt them?

Dont you have a brain?

6 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Lol...i defend KH?haha...whats there to defend?? Someone says he kena fuck or get fucked...so if he is 100% straight, he could change his sexual orientation?  Whats the difference between this when compared to radical christians who says being gay cam be cured?

And sexual assult is wrong, so whats wrong if we question the prisons dept if he was assulted?

Are you aware how life is in prisons?  Or you think Singapore prisons are different than those elsewhere in the world?

A prison is not like City Harvest Church,  where members are screwed by  having their money taken.  Instead, they are full of inmates who only have two choices:  stay celibate or fuck each other.    I don't approve of rape in prison, but if the victim is Kong Hee,  I see the clear action of ... karma!

Guest disgust

this guy is disgusting. he returned to the church to told everyone that he is very very sorry.

if he is really sorry, he wouldn't have appealed for a lighter sentence.

if he is really sorry, he would have returned the monies.

honestly, i think the church members are the most pitiful ones, those who continue to support him are beyond hope.

28 minutes ago, Steve5380 said:

Are you aware how life is in prisons?  Or you think Singapore prisons are different than those elsewhere in the world?

A prison is not like City Harvest Church,  where members are screwed by  having their money taken.  Instead, they are full of inmates who only have two choices:  stay celibate or fuck each other.    I don't approve of rape in prison, but if the victim is Kong Hee,  I see the clear action of ... karma!

You are such a disgusting person. Very disgusting. Just becos someone committed a crime and you think that person 'deserves' it as its karma...

Guest impersonated
7 hours ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Not from Disclosed Yourself but from his "best friend".

By the way I assume most Guest posts  starting from today 12 noon from one person talking to himself....

https://mothership.sg/2019/08/visiting-city-harvest-church-first-service-kong-hee-prison/

Start this because the other thread of Kong Hee released from prison is becoming a flaming thread.

Anyone from CHC or New Creation here can share your stories? I know someone who told me the prosperity rule they taught is, the more you give, the more blessing you get. That's why Kong Hee ask his flocks to give until it hurts for your own good. You give $1, God will give you back 10x more!

Still the same flock of sheep. 

How different do you expect it to be?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

22 hours ago, boyfren said:

https://mothership.sg/2019/08/visiting-city-harvest-church-first-service-kong-hee-prison/

Start this because the other thread of Kong Hee released from prison is becoming a flaming thread.

Anyone from CHC or New Creation here can share your stories? I know someone who told me the prosperity rule they taught is, the more you give, the more blessing you get. That's why Kong Hee ask his flocks to give until it hurts for your own good. You give $1, God will give you back 10x more!

The problem with prosperity rule is.....there is no next life to recieve whatever blessing. Everyone goes to heaven for the love of GOD. What other blessing do you need from GOD? Unless you are telling me , donate $100 means i win 4D $10k which I don't believe so. As the saying goes " A fool and his money are soon parted'

22 hours ago, boyfren said:

Thanks for quoting this article that well describes what goes on inside the CHC services.

It reminded me of the first and only visit I made to this church shortly after the scandal broke out. I came early and sat close to the front.  No one asked me to move, and I had a great view of the whole spectacle.  This day there was an invited guest who spoke about religion, and it was a mixture of motherhood and shameless lies.  But I looked at the faces of the teenagers around me and they were so enchanted, accepting of all the brain washing that entered through their eyes and ears.  Kong Hee also appeared and spoke, and he impressed me with his demagogic skills.  Later came the time of the offer,  which I of course declined to make.  At the end of the service some nice people came and talked to me, inviting me to join the church in the friendliest ways.  I promised them that I would give it a thought, and soon thereafter I was done and free again :)

I surely hope that the guy in the article you quoted got the correct impression of this church he had returned to after 7 years, and learned a little about this world.  Something a senior like me sees clearly every day:  there are lies and deceptions everywhere and we should be always protected by a strong shield of skepticism.

Edited by Steve5380

26 minutes ago, JyT said:

You can choose not to donate 

There will be hidden pressures when you are at the place itself. Best is not to associate. 

45 minutes ago, JyT said:

You can choose not to donate 

You can choose not to go.

Better, no?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Accepted

New creation church has stayed away from the same practice as CHC. Pastor Joseph Prince do not encourage idol worshipping him and expect all members to attend the NCC church regardless who preached the sermon on Sunday. There is also no strict requirements on tilthing and  church goers will not be imposed on this matter.  This is the only mega church in Singapore with lots of freedom to practice grace in Christianity. JP also believed that not all Christians are good and not all non Christian are bad.  This is the reason why he could persuade  so many believers and non believers into his church to understand the true meaning of gospel.  As such not many strict and holier than thou pastors agree with him which makes him even more popular among new Christians. NCC church preaching is a huge contrast to FCC and has grew by leap and bound for its friendly non-harsh bible preaching style. 

4 minutes ago, Guest Accepted said:

New creation church has stayed away from the same practice as CHC. Pastor Joseph Prince do not encourage idol worshipping him and expect all members to attend the NCC church regardless who preached the sermon on Sunday. There is also no strict requirements on tilthing and  church goers will not be imposed on this matter.  This is the only mega church in Singapore with lots of freedom to practice grace in Christianity. JP also believed that not all Christians are good and not all non Christian are bad.  This is the reason why he could persuade  so many believers and non believers into his church to understand the true meaning of gospel.  As such not many strict and holier than thou pastors agree with him which makes him even more popular among new Christians. NCC church preaching is a huge contrast to FCC and has grew by leap and bound for its friendly non-harsh bible preaching style. 

I call BS. The business model is the same as CHC. Just that they are not stupid enough to spend on some cross-over China Wine project. They are still preaching the prosperity rule. One day they will slip up. The true gospel is that if you don't believe in Jesus, you go to hell no matter how good you are. If you don't believe, please read the bible for what it is.

8 hours ago, Guest Accepted said:

This New Creation Church is a scam like so many other megachurches.  "Non denominational charismatic church" is synonymous with cheap deception for naive believers, or some way of socializing and entertainment for people who come without any religious interests.

A serious religious organization has its strict rules, and a history of proven religiousness.  "Non denominational" means no rules,  the pastor can do whatever he fancies,  like this Kong Hee. 

In contrast, no officer of the Catholic church can violate its strict rules,  (which includes the rule of poverty), and the Pope is not going to stray way out, or risk being poisoned, ha ha!  And "charismatic"...  what does this mean?  Will charisma bring any closeness to a Truth?  It most probably is just the opposite...

So if one feels religious and wants to practice a religion,  a non denominational charismatic church is the last place one should set foot on.

9 hours ago, Guest Accepted said:

9 hours ago, boyfren said:

I call BS. The business model is the same as CHC. Just that they are not stupid enough to spend on some cross-over China Wine project. They are still preaching the prosperity rule. One day they will slip up. The true gospel is that if you don't believe in Jesus, you go to hell no matter how good you are. If you don't believe, please read the bible for what it is.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Prince 

On 5 October 2008, in an interview with the Sunday Times, Prince, also the executive chairman of the church council, acknowledged that he was "well-paid" with his salary going up $50,000 a month.

On 30 March 2009, The Straits Times reported that the church had paid one employee between $500,001 and $550,000 in its last financial year. Under the recommendations of the Code of Governance for charities then,[9] all charities and non-profit organisations in Singapore were encouraged to disclose the salary bands of their top executives to the Commissioner of Charities. While not confirming the identity of the employee, the church responded that its policy is to "recognize and reward key contributors to the church and Senior Pastor Prince is the main pillar of our church's growth and revenue."[

• G_M changed the title to City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.