Male HQ

City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)

amkies

Guest Coco CHAN-eL
2 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

Maybe the nice Singaporeans are genetically conditioned to serve their oligarchy?  And their fantasy God?

They have spurs stuck on their animal hides only; no trendy metal studs, grommets, embroideries or sequinned ironed-on patches.

1 hour ago, Guest fann kONG HEE said:

We are a white as sheep

No, you are all black sheep.

Not many Christian churches have leaders who are CONVICTED CRIMINALS.

Your picture shows the Deceiver in Chief duping the audience of sheep who don't have the sense to choose a decent church.

20 minutes ago, Guest fann kONG HEE said:

Ownself Appeal Ownself

Don't worry wen will hire the Best Lawyers

Image may contain: 13 people, text

Similar to how they tax u or increase rates but give u rebates n handouts.

Btw mp is only part time jobs. They still ve their full time jobs.

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Kong Xi Fa Cai

Why don't the government just let me be! They just filed an apeal against my unjust reduced sentence! The church goers willingly give me money so what is your problem? Like it concerns you? Did you donate? No right so why so angry and KPKB? 

China must come to support me as i single handedly made their wine famous and international!

Guest PJ Guy
safe_image.php?d=AQCQyvz6_-1Bb4bG&w=476&

If it is not for Singapore providing such opportunity to grow in my knowledge, I…

Pastor Kong and the rest have indeed made some grievous mistakes but I believe the court has done its due diligence in sentencing them.

If I have a voice here, let it be a voice to call for mercy. 7 years of trial is not in vain.

They are not without pain and heartache.

They are not without calls of desperation.

Honestly, if I was the one to be going through it, it would be great if I have pocketed the money and live that 7 years enjoying it.

But I didn't. They didn't.

They t...oiled and cried and worked tremendously hard for it... to have a voice in the courtroom.

As a friend to some of them, I can only be thankful that they are not in depression or go mentally crazy due to the stress.

I am a member of the church, and a friend to some of the convicted ones.

I have seen what the media don't see.

I have seen what many Singaporeans don't see. but what can I do? I can only write this to plead for mercy and justice.

Please release him. He suffered Enough !!!!

15 minutes ago, Guest PJ Guy said:
safe_image.php?d=AQCQyvz6_-1Bb4bG&w=476&

If it is not for Singapore providing such opportunity to grow in my knowledge, I…

Pastor Kong and the rest have indeed made some grievous mistakes but I believe the court has done its due diligence in sentencing them.

If I have a voice here, let it be a voice to call for mercy. 7 years of trial is not in vain.

They are not without pain and heartache.

They are not without calls of desperation.

Honestly, if I was the one to be going through it, it would be great if I have pocketed the money and live that 7 years enjoying it.

But I didn't. They didn't.

They t...oiled and cried and worked tremendously hard for it... to have a voice in the courtroom.

As a friend to some of them, I can only be thankful that they are not in depression or go mentally crazy due to the stress.

I am a member of the church, and a friend to some of the convicted ones.

I have seen what the media don't see.

I have seen what many Singaporeans don't see. but what can I do? I can only write this to plead for mercy and justice.

Just because they are mentally stressed and been thru 7 difficult years, it does not mean that justice does not need to be served....

The government obviously does not agree with the reduced jail time as they need to send the correct message to the rest of the world. 

We shall see.....

That's why we should be like ancient times.

Put Kong Hee with the lions if GOD grace him with mercy he shall be spare by GOD.

If the lions eat him then too bad he is a liar.

Since all these church ppl say they FEEL the presence of GOD then let's GOD power of nature be the judge. Is it better?

Since they claim that man can't judge him only GOD can then let GOD's creation be the judge.

Guest Gueesdt

ONLY PEOPLE HURT BY CHC SAGA IS THE CHC FAMILY, NOT THE PUBLIC OR GOVT

Submitted by farhan on Wed, 12/04/2017 - 11:11am

Kong_Hee_Takes_Money_From_Church_Not_Pub

Dear Minister, since there were so many ones who could not understand how the case was concluded and sentence was reduced, could we ask the High Courts to
engage the public and make the findings clearer in layman terms to us?

I am a member of CHC since 2002 and though we are not perfect, we aim to be a church that blesses and give.

Our community service arm gives to the less privileged regardless of race and religion.

All our works are a reflection of the positive values in our leaders.

Quite contrary to most charitable organizations, church funds are raised internally and voluntarily.

The givers have a clear idea what they are giving to and the leaders are accountable to the givers.

I am afraid the public has been misled by the media to think that our leaders have perhaps taken money from the public to spend on their personal lives.

If that is truly the case, I am sure our honorable legal system would have already captured that. But coming from someone who followed the case from the first trial to the last, I have not heard of any such findings.

I am saddened that because of all the demeaning images and words on the media, Singaporeans have been so misled to the point that they don't think they can even trust the judicial system anymore.

Perhaps the way to clear the air is to present the facts and erase all the misleading information that has nothing to do with the case.

Once again, this whole project was internally agreed upon and funds was internally and voluntarily raised. If anyone has suffered loss, it would be the 6 of them who have suffered financially, in their reputation, in their careers and even up to this point, when their families are dealing the pain of separation in 2 weeks' time, fellow Singaporeans are hoping to prolong this pain of separation.

If anyone is a parent like me, the thought of leaving your children or family behind for weeks or months is already so unbearable, these people have to leave their families for years...

So, please consider the fact that they really didn't hurt anyone.

If there is anyone they can hurt, it would be the church because they are responsible to the church, but the church is NOT hurt, we love them.

Did they hurt the public in any way?

With all honesty, none as well.

There was no public soliciting of funds.

Perhaps charity and church needs to be separately governed so that the public does not feel so threatened by the outcome of the case, thinking it will affect governance towards other Charitable organizations that gets public donations?

Lastly, I believe we all can play a part to build a society that is honorable towards our national leaders, empathetic towards fellowmen and united as one people.

Pauline Kong

- More at AllSingaporeStuff.com https://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/only-people-hurt-chc-saga-chc-family-not-public-or-govt
FB: http://fb.com/allsgstuff

3 minutes ago, Guest mummified said:

this is a gay advocacy forum, not a religious advocacy forum. and the two are mutually exclusive - religion n sexuality.

Who cares about him, we are more interested in preparing for celebration at PinkDot.

wake up fucking ideal and clear what you really pray for 

Matthew 6:24 
Verse (Click for Chapter)
New International Version
"No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

New Living Translation
"No one can serve two masters. For you will hate one and love the other; you will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

English Standard Version
“No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money.

Berean Study Bible
No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.

Berean Literal Bible
No one is able to serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and he will love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and he will despise the other. You are not able to serve God and mammon.

New American Standard Bible 
"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth.

King James Bible
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
"No one can be a slave of two masters, since either he will hate one and love the other, or be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot be slaves of God and of money. 

International Standard Version
"No one can serve two masters, because either he will hate one and love the other, or be loyal to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and riches!" 

NET Bible
"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and money. 

New Heart English Bible
"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Mammon.

Aramaic Bible in Plain English
No man can work for two masters, for either he will hate one and will love the other, or he will honor one and the other he will ignore. You cannot work for God and for money.

GOD'S WORD® Translation
"No one can serve two masters. He will hate the first master and love the second, or he will be devoted to the first and despise the second. You cannot serve God and wealth.

New American Standard 1977 
“No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will hold to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

Jubilee Bible 2000
No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other or else he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and riches.

King James 2000 Bible
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

American King James Version
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon.

American Standard Version
No man can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Douay-Rheims Bible
No man can serve two masters. For either he will hate the one, and love the other: or he will sustain the one, and despise the other. You cannot serve God and mammon. 

Darby Bible Translation
No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and will love the other, or he will hold to the one and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

English Revised Version
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Webster's Bible Translation
No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

Weymouth New Testament
"No man can be the bondservant of two masters; for either he will dislike one and like the other, or he will attach himself to one and think slightingly of the other. You cannot be the bondservants both of God and of gold.

World English Bible
"No one can serve two masters, for either he will hate the one and love the other; or else he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You can't serve both God and Mammon.

Young's Literal Translation
'None is able to serve two lords, for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will hold to the one, and despise the other; ye are not able to serve God and Mammon.
Commentary
Matthew Henry Commentary
6:19-24 Worldly-mindedness is a common and fatal symptom of hypocrisy, for by no sin can Satan have a surer and faster hold of the soul, under the cloak of a profession of religion. Something the soul will have, which it looks upon as the best thing; in which it has pleasure and confidence above other things. Christ counsels to make our best things the joys and glories of the other world, those things not seen which are eternal, and to place our happiness in them. There are treasures in heaven. It is our wisdom to give all diligence to make our title to eternal life sure through Jesus Christ, and to look on all things here below, as not worthy to be compared with it, and to be content with nothing short of it. It is happiness above and beyond the changes and chances of time, an inheritance incorruptible. The worldly man is wrong in his first principle; therefore all his reasonings and actions therefrom must be wrong. It is equally to be applied to false religion; that which is deemed light is thick darkness. This is an awful, but a common case; we should therefore carefully examine our leading principles by the word of God, with earnest prayer for the teaching of his Spirit. A man may do some service to two masters, but he can devote himself to the service of no more than one. God requires the whole heart, and will not share it with the world. When two masters oppose each other, no man can serve both. He who holds to the world and loves it, must despise God; he who loves God, must give up the friendship of the world.
Study Bible
The Lamp of the Body
23But if your vision is poor, your whole body will be full of darkness. If then the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness! 24No one can serve two masters: Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money.25Therefore I tell you, do not worry about your life, what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more than food, and the body more than clothes?…
Cross References
1 Kings 18:21
Elijah came near to all the people and said, "How long will you hesitate between two opinions? If the LORD is God, follow Him; but if Baal, follow him." But the people did not answer him a word.

2 Kings 17:41
So while these nations feared the LORD, they also served their idols; their children likewise and their grandchildren, as their fathers did, so they do to this day.

Luke 16:9
I tell you, use worldly wealth to make friends for yourselves, so that when it is gone, they will welcome you into eternal dwellings.

Luke 16:11
If, then, you have not been faithful with worldly wealth, who will entrust you with true riches?

Luke 16:13
No servant can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money."

Romans 6:20
For when you were slaves to sin, you were free of obligation to righteousness.

Galatians 1:10
Am I now seeking the approval of men, or of God? Or am I striving to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ.

James 4:4
You adulteresses! Do you not know that friendship with the world is hostility toward God? Therefore, whoever chooses to be a friend of the world renders himself an enemy of God.
Treasury of Scripture

serve.

Matthew 4:10 Then said Jesus to him, Get you hence, Satan: for it is written, …

Joshua 24:15,19,20 And if it seem evil to you to serve the LORD, choose you this day …

1 Samuel 7:3 And Samuel spoke to all the house of Israel, saying, If you do return …

1 Kings 18:21 And Elijah came to all the people, and said, How long halt you between …

2 Kings 17:33,34,41 They feared the LORD, and served their own gods, after the manner …

Ezekiel 20:39 As for you, O house of Israel, thus said the Lord GOD; Go you, serve …

Zephaniah 1:5 And them that worship the host of heaven on the housetops; and them …

Luke 16:13 No servant can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, …

Romans 6:16-22 Know you not, that to whom you yield yourselves servants to obey, …

Galatians 1:10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for …

2 Timothy 4:10 For Demas has forsaken me, having loved this present world, and is …

James 4:4 You adulterers and adulteresses, know you not that the friendship …

1 John 2:15,16 Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If …

mammon.

Luke 16:9,11,13 And I say to you, Make to yourselves friends of the mammon of unrighteousness; …

1 Timothy 6:9,10,17 But they that will be rich fall into temptation and a snare, and …

Jump to Previous
Able Attach Bondservants Despise DevotedEither Hate Hold Love Mammon MastersServant Serve Slightingly Think
Jump to Next
Able Attach Bondservants Despise DevotedEither Hate Hold Love Mammon MastersServant Serve Slightingly Think
Links
Matthew 6:24 NIV
Matthew 6:24 NLT
Matthew 6:24 ESV
Matthew 6:24 NASB
Matthew 6:24 KJV

Matthew 6:24 Biblia Paralela
Matthew 6:24 Chinese Bible
Matthew 6:24 French Bible
Matthew 6:24 German Bible

Alphabetical: and be both can cannot despise devoted Either for God hate he love masters Money No one or other serve the to two wealth will You

NT Gospels: Matthew 6:24 No one can serve two masters (Matt. Mat Mt) Christian Bible Study Resources, Dictionary, Concordance and Search Tools 

Mercy is not an easily given privileged. No one put a gun to his or his gang's head. It was a premeditated action that was to totally and utterly benefit themselves by misusing and betraying the trust of THOUSANDS of innocent gullible people and what life changing event by their action have done... no one can ever speculate as you can not turn back time.

As we can not turn back time,, we can not turn back judgement just because ANY ONE THINKS BY ASKING TO HIM THIS EVIL BASTARD BE LET OFF so you can go to a frictional heaven? You have to be kidding me. 7 Billion people in this world with many hundreds of thousand dying everyday who are measurably more better humans than this fucker... Sorry. He will take whatever is coming to him and his family. There is a heaven right? So there is a place for him if he is so good. What suffer is this compared to Jesus when he was betrayed and caught right? Compare to your Jesus, what we are doing to him and his corhorts is peanuts!!.. This he already can not take it? And you dare think that highly of him? You re really crazy beyond hope and misplace your hope on the wrong person.

Edited by upshot

** Comments are my opinions, same as yours. It's not a 'Be-All-and-End-All' view. Intent's to thought-provoke, validate, reiterate and yes, even correct. Opinion to consider but agree to disagree. I don't enjoy conflicted exchanges, empty bravado or egoistical chest pounding. It's never personal, tribalistic or with malice. Frank by nature, means, I never bend the truth. Views are to broaden understanding - Updated: Nov 2021.

Guest Neh Neh

Heard prison here like private hostel. Free   Nutritious meals, can watch TV, can read books. Kong can shake leg and Soo... free. Can pray and preach every day and night. He has 7 years to enjoy.

hasnt God already apologized to him?

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

Guest Bonfire

In my own opinion, Kong Hee's court case drew much attention partly because of the alleged deed itself and the significant influence that Kong Hee holds in terms of his perceived wealth and congregation backing.

From this perspective, empathy for the accused is almost impossible for the general public. And surely, "Let him go" is a decision that the court, not anyone else, can decide.

I believe most of us who comment here or anywhere else in the media are surely are not those "without sin to cast the first stone".

And I do believe that those giving mercy will be bless as God has given us mercy as stated in the bible (Matthew 5:7).

But regarding "Pastor" Kong and his leadership, and to the church members, this is something that you may want to ponder before you even label us as mockers or haters:

• You know that people come from all walks of life but because they are interested in knowing the gospel and the bible, you should know that not everyone is capable of giving tithes on a regular basis, or even "building fund". There are people who have lost their jobs, are single parent, or are facing financial challenges in their lives. Though I believe that the governance may have improved since this saga, but before that, do you know how much people really have to face/ how do they feel when their hard-earned monies are donated to the church?
    It is ok if these monies are used for your overseas disaster help or donations to other organizations. Think about how when your church members have to sacrifice their good meals with families or friends (or even for themselves), sold their houses etc just to raise the amount you desired, but it was not really meant for what it was supposed to be.

Your pockets were empty but your hearts were full. Is it the vice versa now?

• What I find even more appalling was the first time Ronald had the courage to stand up (I salute him) to notify the public, yet you have slammed him and made him to make a public apology. Now that the whole world knows about the truth... Why did I not see you making a public apology (especially to that man)? Worse, there is no remorse seen in you and your team? You can make your church believe that you are innocent. But the public has eyes to see and ears to hear. They can continue to trust in what you said. But what we see in the media is what was truth. And the truth shall set us free.

To those who are considering going for their easter services, take a step back. dun just go because they're your friends and because of their sincere persuasions. Go only if you're comfortable.

Just my 2 cents

Edited by sum1outhere_03

Will you be my valentine's? :D

Guest Stone Caster

Tell Ah Hee suffering is good, he'll probably sell this as being persecuted for Christ, and his followers will just lap it up like honey. I wonder how many converts they have gotten from parading his horse faced strumpet girating like a babylon whore.

18 hours ago, Guest PJ Guy said:
Pastor Kong and the rest have indeed made some grievous mistakes but I believe the court has done its due diligence in sentencing them. If I have a voice here, let it be a voice to call for mercy. 7 years of trial is not in vain. They are not without pain and heartache. They are not without calls of desperation. Honestly, if I was the one to be going through it, it would be great if I have pocketed the money and live that 7 years enjoying it. But I didn't. They didn't.  They t...oiled and cried and worked tremendously hard for it... to have a voice in the courtroom. As a friend to some of them, I can only be thankful that they are not in depression or go mentally crazy due to the stress. I am a member of the church, and a friend to some of the convicted ones.  I have seen what the media don't see. I have seen what many Singaporeans don't see. but what can I do? I can only write this to plead for mercy and justice.

You seem to be completely out of your mind.  Your pastor has committed a crime, for which he gets a much more lenient sentence due to his influence, the money payed to his legal team that is not his, and the undue respect society has been conditioned to give to religious professionals like him.

He is not dumb, and he must have realized perfectly well what he had done. But in these "7 years of trial" he did everything he could to evade the punishment he deserved, playing the system in every possible way he could.  

He made himself a representative of a (fantasy) God that is supposed to be infinitely JUST, a God that punishes with ETERNAL HELL those who commit the (alleged) horrible sin of engaging in homosexual sex. This God's commitment to perfect JUSTICE has to override any MERCY.   No matter that he created gays the way we are.  He does not take responsibility for this ,but blames an alleged "devil" for it. 

And here you come crying for mercy AND justice?  This does not make any sense. JUSTICE dictates that he should go to jail,  so your plead for MERCY is a contradiction of your plead for justice.  You probably don't realize this because you have been brain-washed by CHC, and you are one more victim of pastor Kong.

Pastor Kong has gained prestige, power and money by an intense predication of a devious DECEPTION: that of selling as TRUTH a dogma that for him can only be a BELIEF. 

His preaching that God hates homosexuality is a shameful LIE.  He does not KNOW anything about Gods, all he has is some BELIEFS, if that much.  Nobody can know if he really believes what he preaches, or if he is a total hypocrite.  

The above should explain somewhat why your pastor does not deserve any mercy.  He embezzled the money of others, and he preached pure deception.  Why should some years in jail be sufficient punishment for all that?

Guest Revolutionary
22 hours ago, Steve5380 said:

You seem to be completely out of your mind.  Your pastor has committed a crime, for which he gets a much more lenient sentence due to his influence, the money payed to his legal team that is not his, and the undue respect society has been conditioned to give to religious professionals like him.

He is not dumb, and he must have realized perfectly well what he had done. But in these "7 years of trial" he did everything he could to evade the punishment he deserved, playing the system in every possible way he could.  

He made himself a representative of a (fantasy) God that is supposed to be infinitely JUST, a God that punishes with ETERNAL HELL those who commit the (alleged) horrible sin of engaging in homosexual sex. This God's commitment to perfect JUSTICE has to override any MERCY.   No matter that he created gays the way we are.  He does not take responsibility for this ,but blames an alleged "devil" for it. 

And here you come crying for mercy AND justice?  This does not make any sense. JUSTICE dictates that he should go to jail,  so your plead for MERCY is a contradiction of your plead for justice.  You probably don't realize this because you have been brain-washed by CHC, and you are one more victim of pastor Kong.

Pastor Kong has gained prestige, power and money by an intense predication of a devious DECEPTION: that of selling as TRUTH a dogma that for him can only be a BELIEF. 

His preaching that God hates homosexuality is a shameful LIE.  He does not KNOW anything about Gods, all he has is some BELIEFS, if that much.  Nobody can know if he really believes what he preaches, or if he is a total hypocrite.  

The above should explain somewhat why your pastor does not deserve any mercy.  He embezzled the money of others, and he preached pure deception.  Why should some years in jail be sufficient punishment for all that?

Someone should paste this post on all the straight and christian forums. *mike drop* (on steve's behalf)

9 hours ago, Nightingale said:

Galatians 6:7

A  man  reaps  what  he  sows.

How amazing!  A "man of God" like Kong Hee disregarding the Bible and instead spending the money of his flock to APPEAL the reaping of his sowing.

12 hours ago, snowball said:

Let them alone: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.

I consider your advice to be very good for subjects that are innocuous, irrelevant.

The CHC and other Christian churches in SG cannot be held as such.

Much deception, venom, condemnation is spewed by some of these churches.

We should welcome any opportunity to expose them for what they are, and hope that they disband.

On 15/04/2017 at 0:03 AM, Steve5380 said:

How amazing!  A "man of God" like Kong Hee disregarding the Bible and instead spending the money of his flock to APPEAL the reaping of his sowing.

He is a psychologist, mind and emotion manipulator.

Guest North Korea Defector
11 hours ago, Guest IMH said:

He is a psychologist, mind and emotion manipulator.

He was a member of the Illuminati and in the process of being fixed due to his betrayal of the rest of them by counterfeiting and promoting sun ho as the asian version of Beyonce, a lauded and more successful member of the Illuminati.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Guest thairanny said:

Sun-Ho-and-Kong-Hee.jpg

The pair must spend a fortune in dental work.

OR is this the oral health power of speaking "the word of God" ??

He has been taken care of.  Now it is time for the process that properly puts her in jail.

• 9 months later...

Just when I thought the saga had ended.. came this incredible event..

The day after he was caught allegedly trying to escape to Malaysia on a motorised boat, former City Harvest Church (CHC) leader Chew Eng Han found himself back in the dock, facing a charge of leaving Singapore unlawfully.

Now he can really have a LONGER stay at Changi and more time to reflect on his silliness and sins... 知错能改。。变成。。越陷越深。。

On 4/25/2017 at 9:21 PM, Steve5380 said:

The pair must spend a fortune in dental work.

OR is this the oral health power of speaking "the word of God" ??

He has been taken care of.  Now it is time for the process that properly puts her in jail.

I think you have to be careful with your words.  What exactly is Sun guilty of?

15 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

I think you have to be careful with your words.  What exactly is Sun guilty of?

She profiteered from the money embezzled by her husband.

It would be naive to argue that she didn't know where the money came from.

• 1 year later...
Guest differ

At least he can get released from jail. I m sure he is not remorseful and did not learn his lesson. There are still many followers who claim he never did anything wrong...

But Dirty Auntie can't get released from IMH so easily. that is the big difference.

Guest dirtiest auntie killer
2 minutes ago, Guest differ said:

At least he can get released from jail. I m sure he is not remorseful and did not learn his lesson. There are still many followers who claim he never did anything wrong...

But Dirty Auntie can't get released from IMH so easily. that is the big difference.

Yes, dirtiest auntie Disclosed Yourself will never be released from IMH because she is confirmed a crazy bitch!

Guest Guest
10 hours ago, Guest differ said:

Trying to fight for all the known criminals such as Brochez again? YAWNS.... 

Guest disclosed yourself
10 hours ago, Guest dirtiest auntie killer said:

Yes, dirtiest auntie Disclosed Yourself will never be released from IMH because she is confirmed a crazy bitch!

But disclosed yourself is not Dirty Auntie. You alone are commonly known as Dirty Auntie!

Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨 = Dirty Auntie.

Only Dirty Auntie is in IMH.

Guest disclosed yourself

Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨

27 minutes ago, Guest Guest said:

Trying to fight for all the known criminals such as Brochez again? YAWNS.... 

Dirty Auntie  is a criminal?

Now, I understand a lot.

Guest disclosed yourself

yes, a long time back , Dirty Auntie lost his sensors for justice and fairness. Once he finds an article on Foreigners committing crimes he will immediately jump on it but neglects all serious crimes committed by Singaporeans.

Dirty Auntie even denies the fact that all statistics show that Foreigners commit less crimes compared to Singaporeans.

How blind can someone be to obvious facts.

Dirty Auntie is a big liar who tries to twist the truth.

A hopeless hypocrite pathological liar.

Guest disclosed yourself
42 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

But disclosed yourself is not Dirty Auntie. You alone are commonly known as Dirty Auntie!

Guest Guest = Guest 脏子姨 = Dirty Auntie.

Only Dirty Auntie is in IMH.

Stop hijacking my nick you dirtiest cumwhore bitch! You are the worst example of a completely unethical, morally bankrupt wastrel, worse than Kong Hee!

Guest Guest 2
22 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

yes, a long time back , Dirty Auntie lost his sensors for justice and fairness. Once he finds an article on Foreigners committing crimes he will immediately jump on it but neglects all serious crimes committed by Singaporeans.

Dirty Auntie even denies the fact that all statistics show that Foreigners commit less crimes compared to Singaporeans.

How blind can someone be to obvious facts.

Dirty Auntie is a big liar who tries to twist the truth.

A hopeless hypocrite pathological liar.

Talking about yourself? Lol

Guest anti nerd police
51 minutes ago, Guest disclosed yourself said:

Stop hijacking my nick you dirtiest cumwhore bitch! You are the worst example of a completely unethical, morally bankrupt wastrel, worse than Kong Hee!

hijacked by Dirty Split Auntie, now already thinking he is Disclosed yourself too.

Totally sick this guy!!!

Guest anti nerd police
52 minutes ago, Guest Guest 2 said:

Talking about yourself? Lol

Talking about you Cheapskate Lies (Guest 犯贱冰冰)   and your sissy sis Dirty Auntie Guest 脏子姨.

Guest Guest
47 minutes ago, Guest anti nerd police said:

hijacked by Dirty Split Auntie, now already thinking he is Disclosed yourself too.

Totally sick this guy!!!

38 minutes ago, Guest anti nerd police said:

Talking about you Cheapskate Lies (Guest 犯贱冰冰)   and your sissy sis Dirty Auntie Guest 脏子姨.

GREAT!  Quoting these 2 posts not for the content but for your nickname.

Use the word 'police', let's see what will happen to you when the police come and find you.

Guest anti nerd police
On 4/23/2019 at 12:59 AM, Guest Guest said:

GREAT!  Quoting these 2 posts not for the content but for your nickname.

Use the word 'police', let's see what will happen to you when the police come and find you.

so damn scared right now...

Uhu the police knocking my door soon?

Oh no, it's just the sound of Dirty Auntie banging his head on the door at his locked cell at IMH....

• G_M changed the title to City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.