Male HQ

City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)

amkies

Guest Guest

I wonder wat those people in blowing wind n elsewhere who fiercely supported Sun n her bandit gang would say now in their defense.

I agree no one is perfect but deliberately n crafitily cheating their own followers of many many millions of dollars is just a tad too much.

I suppose it wil b a while before Sun attends another Grammy award ceremony.

Moderator please explain. Otherwise, you are just abusing your mod's power.

Nobody in the thread was talking about religion. Only Kong Hee's action.

Moderator is free to participate in the discussion and express his views. But he should not abuse his power to lock up the thread or stifle a genuine discussion.

curious_boi, You want to know first hand what is abuse of power?

Let me show you what it is.

You are hereby restricted to post anything for 24 hours for being rude and for implying that I had abuse my power.

This will let you get first hand experience on what IS abuse of power.

curious_boi, You want to know first hand what is abuse of power?

Let me show you what it is.

You are hereby restricted to post anything for 24 hours for being rude and for implying that I had abuse my power.

This will let you get first hand experience on what IS abuse of power.

that's a little harsh, no?

anyway, hardwarezone's EDMW facebook page said Kok Hee and Sun Ho has deleted/blocked them from Facebook/Twitter. hmm.

Tay Ping Hui also tweeted this "There is nothing more despicable than people who deceive & exploit in name of GOD so as to enrich themselves financially. Hell awaits them."

anigif_enhanced-5397-1408658439-1.gif

The entire fiasco started from GREED.

I believe the intentions to use the collections to fund Sun's original outreach to the secular world was NOBLE.

But it went overboard with excessive expenditure.

It reminds me of an ugly incident back in the early 2000s when 5566 was bumped out of the best-selling charts

by Sun at the last minute. She enjoyed a sudden upsurge in the sales of her album in order to clinch an award.

At that time, I thought it was her die-hard fans but now, perhaps the tables are turned.

They should have stayed on course and concentrated their efforts in Asia, i.e. the Chinese-speaking market in

Taiwan and greater China, perhaps we wont have this case now.

And after watching the videos of Sun's dance hits, it makes me wonder whether it is appropriate for a servant of

God (think she was still a paid employee of the church) to dress like a street walker and those dance moves....

小心报应,不是不报,只是时机会到,人在做天在看,请多多行善。

Latest:

The bail is set at $500,000 each..

This is SERIOUS...

The abridged article from ST Interactive

City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee, 47, and four senior members of his church have been offered bail of $500,000 each following a brief turn in court this morning. Their passports were also impounded. Kong faced three criminal charges - for committing criminal breach of trust as an agent - with each charge carrying the punishment of a life imprisonment term, or imprisonment for up to 20 years, and a fine. They are due to return to court in four weeks' time, on July 25.

Kong arrived at court at 8.50am with his wife Sun Ho.

The case, the biggest involving misconduct at a registered charity in Singapore, revolves around $23 million in church funds that was allegedly used to finance the secular music career of Kong's wife, pop singer Ho, from 2007 to 2010.

Seen some dispute on Facebook regarding this.

Being a freethinker, it's obviously damn wrong that they misused the donated funds. But while we're criticizing the people involved, the CHC members probably felt that they're under attack just for being associated with the church, even though they're supposed to be the victims.

Just wish to let them know we're in no way criticizing their church and its members. We're actually feeling mad that people have misused their money for something else when it could be used for something better. But some took it too personal.

It seems like CHC is a huge family, of which many have benefited from their services. Naturally, some of them feels like they should defend the place that have given their soul some relief, and then defend the people who have made it possible. At least services are still running and not cut off totally.

A person must still be judged and punished by law for mistrust. Hopefully the next committee will be more transparent in terms of charity funds usage.

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all"

S$23 million + S$26.6 million ≈ S$50 million. The charity’s net assets are approximated to be about $103 million. Wow!

City Harvest's founder Kong Hee, four others charged

27 June 2012 1005 hrs (SST)

http://www.channelne...1210141/1/.html

SINGAPORE: The five people involved in the misuse of funds at City Harvest Church were charged in the Subordinate Courts on Wednesday morning.

They arrived separately but their charges were read in the dock together.

City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee faces three charges.

Senior pastor Tan Ye Peng faces 10 charges.

Finance manager Tan Shao Yuen faces seven charges.

Senior member Chew Eng Han faces 10 charges.

Former secretary of the church's management board Lam Leng Hung faces three charges.

The five allegedly diverted S$23 million of the church's money to fund Ho Yeow Sun's music career in the United States. Ho is Kong Hee's wife.

And they were charged for another S$26.6 million of misappropriated funds, used to redeem "sham bonds" to cover their tracks.

The case will be mentioned again in a month's time.

Edited by qez

Guest cactus

City Harvest Church founder Kong Hee faces three charges.

Senior pastor Tan Ye Peng faces 10 charges.

The five allegedly diverted S$23 million of the church's money to fund Ho Yeow Sun's music career in the United States. Ho is Kong Hee's wife.

And they were charged for another S$26.6 million of misappropriated funds, used to redeem "sham bonds" to cover their tracks.

The case will be mentioned again in a month's time.

Looks like "speaking in tongues" whole HELL BULLSHIT!

Can communicate with God in tongues and did such things?!

KNN! Puah-CB HOW SIOW LAH! :swear:

Edited by cactus

Just wanted to share this beautiful picture of Sun Ho:

5rWlp.jpg

Her tits look small and saggy..

I can give her tips on how to make it look firm

but with a condition she must sponsor me with face cream and body butter for a year.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Guest cactus

but with a condition she must sponsor me with face cream and body butter for a year.. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I like what you said! Good good good!

Well, at least now her singing career is getting noticed. Her MV China Wine in youtube view has increased dramatically with people curious what kind of shit worth 23 million.

Ive watched it too for couple of times. The black dude deserves some credit, he is good. He does all the singing and rapping while Sun Ho chanting China Wine repeatedly in the background.

Also, ive been jamming China Wine, China Wine, China Wine in my head since yesterday.

Volunteering for the underwear association for third world countries. Please donate your used underwear to me.

Well, at least now her singing career is getting noticed. Her MV China Wine in youtube view has increased dramatically with people curious what kind of shit worth 23 million.

Ive watched it too for couple of times. The black dude deserves some credit, he is good. He does all the singing and rapping while Sun Ho chanting China Wine repeatedly in the background.

Also, ive been jamming China Wine, China Wine, China Wine in my head since yesterday.

Sarcasm for the win!

Apparently all those church goers seemed to be under a spell to even defend Kong hee.... Not yandow..

Wonder did Sun Ho put a spell on Kong hee that he willing to even support her career with the church money...

sounds so scary...

Edited by GIRL

Y does the relevant authority need 2 yrs to investigate and another 1 mth for the case to be mentioned again???

鍾意就好,理佢男定女

never argue with the guests. let them bark all they want.

结缘不结

不解缘

After I have said what I wanna say, I don't care what you say.

看穿不说穿

"Now let’s add in more information: Pastor Kong Hee has contributed 23 years of service as CHC’s pastor. Throughout his service, he did plenty of good deeds and has helped a lot of people to stand up and walk out of their darkest days. At the very least, we ought to acknowledge his work and service towards the community."

We can't deny that.. but there are other LEGAL ways to recognize his effort for the community. 23mil for his 23 years of service, that equates to 1 mil/year!

Maybe that is due to our education system.. students participate in fund raising/ flag day for the purpose of ECA points.

"Pastor Kong Hee committed a crime under the Charity Act. By utilizing the SGD$23 million from the CHC’s funds for his wife, this can be considered a selfish act"

Sorry to ask..if the members contribute 10% of their income to the church, is that considered as donations? Is it different from NKF or Ren Ci where the money is collected via charity shows etc?

Beliefs vs Law.. which is right?

Edited by MobyDick

Guest shenderz

见贤思齐焉,见不贤而内自省也。

If we see a morally upright person, we should learn from him. If we see a corrupt person, we should reflect on ourselves.

It's easy to condemn the pastor and the blind followers. It's rare to encounter a man who is not changed by power and wealth.

"Pastor Kong Hee committed a crime under the Charity Act. By utilizing the SGD$23 million from the CHC’s funds for his wife, this can be considered a selfish act"

Sorry to ask..if the members contribute 10% of their income to the church, is that considered as donations? Is it different from NKF or Ren Ci where the money is collected via charity shows etc?

Beliefs vs Law.. which is right?

CHC is a registered charity. Donations made to it are tax deductible and falls under the law (Charities Act).

Guest Ironrod

They should just call themselves "City Harvest Pte Ltd" and appoint KH as CEO = problem solved.

Why disguse yourself as a sheep, when u are actually a wolf?

Since so many ppl supported this wolf then might as well make it official.

What is all the fuss about this church.

If you read the news you will be aware that the vatican bank is guilty of money laundering, taking mafia money. this is fact not fiction.

The christian religion like most belief systems based on mans interpretation bears little or no relation to the Word of God, they will give you a feel good factor and take your money at the same time.

I can only say that CHC has almost managed to kill off Suntec city as the atmosphere there changed when they took it over.

Thank God people are waking up to this evil.

Guest cactus

how did he afford his $9.3 million home at Sentosa Cove

yes let us PRAY for those who have PREY on us

All goon-doos devotees paid for his $9.3 millions Sentosa Cove! Haha!

Almost forgotten, goon-doos devotees indirectly supported Sun Ho (another big female pastor cum cheater) to help her publish record and "forged" her music career!

Unfortunately there are a lot of such hypocrites who prey on others.goodwill.

The people who had been cheated deserves better.

True!

Durai is already out of jail liao. These CHC gang maybe also short term jail?

Durai bloody CCB kia.... Cheated the entire Singapore! What a shame! Believe me or not, Durai is still very rich now!

For Pastor Joachim Kang, he went to jail for 4 years. Joachim Kang misused the fund and was just tip-of the ice-berg of Kong Hee's multi-billions fund!

kang.jpg

I realised Kong Hee and Joachim Kang, both have the same Chinese surname as "康"!Both are pastors somemore.

Why all surname as "康" so kuai-laan and big cheaters.

They should just call themselves "City Harvest Pte Ltd" and appoint KH as CEO = problem solved.

Why disguse yourself as a sheep, when u are actually a wolf?

I agree. Harvest for MONEY. 披着羊皮的狼.

I can only say that CHC has almost managed to kill off Suntec city as the atmosphere there changed when they took it over.

Devotees goon-doos. Pay-&-pay for the aircon and electrical bills.

Just wait for the pastors to chant in stupid tongues.

Edited by cactus

戴着神圣面具的恶魔,还是一个很会花钱,享受的恶魔。

Personal thoughts and view in my blog. Don't wanna talk too much alr liao.

Edited by Shiroi_Ryuu

22782.jpg “THINGS YOU NEVER HEAR: 'Please stop sucking my dick or I'll call the police.”

Personal Blog: http://shiroiluke.wordpress.com/

I am going to be like Tin Pei Ling "I really don't know what to say!!"

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1210511/1/.html

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1210315/1/.html

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1210135/1/.html

It's not about the religion, it's about how others spend your hard-earned money..

Kit, Tanya and Stefanie did not need SGD$24mil from public to make them famous!!

These comments just make me laugh. People honestly have nothing to do other than just ramble over and over when it's quite clear they didn't contribute to any part of the 24 million dollars.

Go do something more productive like spreading the awareness of Pink Dot 2012 among your friends.

No its not. Only donations made to IPC is tax deductible. Not all charities are IPC.

Sorry. My mistake. Registered charities get income tax exemption.

In Singapore, there are laws that apply to all charitable organisations. It is the nation's business to look into them.

Edited by qez

No wonder so many lasy ppl want to become pastor! I learned so many skills to make a decent living just to improve my life and work like hell...These lazy ppl just talk abt Jesus and can make so much money so easily! Maybe we should all setup churhes here and give discount to our followers, only need to contribute 5 percent instead of 10 percent. You think it works? haha

i hope HYS considers my proposal...

this will win her more male fans and of coz without spending 23mill... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

she also gets a chance to pose for playboy, hustler, penthouse which can generate more income showing her tits without spending 23 mill..

this will add on more spice to her sex life without spending 23million....

Edited by GIRL

• G_M changed the title to City Harvest Church Discussion - Kong Hee & Sun Ho (Compiled)
  • G_M locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.