Male HQ

Help! I Cum Too Fast! + Premature Ejaculation & Treatments Discussion (Compiled)

Guest chubby

7 minutes ago, Hardnips said:

I came within 2-3mins when I topped this guy. There was these 2 other bottoms I didn’t get to top because I came when they put on condoms for me. LOL

If always cum fast then can only be bottom?

• G_M changed the title to Help! I Cum Too Fast! + Premature Ejaculation & Treatments Discussion (Compiled)
  • G_M unlocked this topic
1 hour ago, Hardnips said:

Tried this method but last maybe few minutes more only 

He must beat it from his mind and psychological. 

He is simply too exited when it comes to sex. 

There are so many websites with help. 

Eventually, he should start with some foreplay and not get into the act asap. 

In between it is important to focus on something disgusting in such cases to get your mood down. (that's what most gurus will come up with). 

Mostly young guys have this problem. He needs to  get his head free from the thought of sexual activity while meeting a guy. 

And don't stress yourself. 

Increase the amount of meeting guys and the excitement will recline. 

2 hours ago, Guest guest said:

If always cum fast then can only be bottom?

True.

My JJ is so sensitive, I cum within minutes of being sucked or jo or even licking my nipples.

When I bottomed, the feeling is less intense and spread out throughout my whole body, it's wider shiokness and much longer like edging and dripping close to cum yet enjoying long edging. Having a sensitive JJ also mean that I can readily autocum.

If I cum too fast when using my JJ, I feel like the ejaculation is incomplete and not as satisfying. My cum is unloaded but my sexual itch is still stuck inside me, trapped. But when I release my cum after a good fuck, I feel drained properly and very contented inside, aahhh that moment when I start to autocum, it's like releasing a big stone off my shoulder.

I cannot use hand or dildo to satisfy myself, I need a man to manipulate me and fuck me properly. Fortunately in this day of saunas and gay apps, I can easily meet a few fb who really know how to fuck me well. 

10 hours ago, Guest Bottom said:

True.

My JJ is so sensitive, I cum within minutes of being sucked or jo or even licking my nipples.

When I bottomed, the feeling is less intense and spread out throughout my whole body, it's wider shiokness and much longer like edging and dripping close to cum yet enjoying long edging. Having a sensitive JJ also mean that I can readily autocum.

If I cum too fast when using my JJ, I feel like the ejaculation is incomplete and not as satisfying. My cum is unloaded but my sexual itch is still stuck inside me, trapped. But when I release my cum after a good fuck, I feel drained properly and very contented inside, aahhh that moment when I start to autocum, it's like releasing a big stone off my shoulder.

I cannot use hand or dildo to satisfy myself, I need a man to manipulate me and fuck me properly. Fortunately in this day of saunas and gay apps, I can easily meet a few fb who really know how to fuck me well. 

Wow. That’s a very detailed description ;)

Guest Try and see

I remember this kinky article in the Chinese newspapers, about the vice-principal and the China boy.

In the third paragraph, it says that one time the VP reached his hands into the China boy's shorts and started to masturbate the boy.   :clap:

When the China boy ejaculated after one minute of masturbation, the VP apparently remarked: "So fast?"  :twisted:

phpg6fn-XGPM-jpg-5e043ab6615c3f6e0f40ef4

On 11/27/2019 at 10:14 PM, Hardnips said:

I came within 2-3mins when I topped this guy. There was these 2 other bottoms I didn’t get to top because I came when they put on condoms for me. LOL

Damn that sounds hot haha. Similar to a few experiences I had in the past. 

When I was younger, there are a few times that I came even without starting the fxx job.

To prolong session, I find that if:

#1- Weekly, try to practice stroking and making yourself last longer each time

#2- for a longer short session, i try the desensitizing cream. It helps - something from Eros/others

#3- for a much longer session, I will come once before the session.

#4- for a much much longer session, I will come twice/empty  before the session. Then drinks some more protein/supplements etc to make you horny again. 

I also find that I come much faster with guys I like and therefore breathing/toning down my mental thoughts helps.

Hardly practice any of the above now as my partner is not really interested in me/sex.🙁

11 minutes ago, Think Of Others said:

You seem resigned to it. Can you not seek fun with other guys? I know about fidelity but men have needs too.

Sorry to ask ...

Not really, actually quite tired of fxx now.  We just hug hug.. and of course, I really want.. he will still accommodate me.. 🤗

More into other physical activities now. 

Guest Charlie

how old are you mr. Garyl? u seems experienced and hot in bed ah

On 11/29/2019 at 9:02 AM, Garyl said:

Not really, actually quite tired of fxx now.  We just hug hug.. and of course, I really want.. he will still accommodate me.. 🤗

More into other physical activities now. 

• 5 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, hiroki said:

right?? love it when he starts straining his abs to keep himself from exploding and the hot af expression

You watch those edging video clips isit ~

On 11/27/2019 at 1:54 PM, Hardnips said:

Yeah. I’m uncut. Have tried a lot of methods to calm my didi down but doesn’t really work, especially if the bottom is good at sucking. LOL

Maybe you need to undergo a few cum control sessions by the experts. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

30 minutes ago, Kimochi said:

You watch those edging video clips isit ~

haha not really. edging is diff cos the dom is in total control, whereas for normal premature ejaculation the guy has to fight against his own instincts without any help ;) 

Guest sexcited
On 11/29/2019 at 8:31 AM, Garyl said:

I also find that I come much faster with guys I like and therefore breathing/toning down my mental thoughts helps.

wah this one hard to control, you will definitely get more sexcited with guys you like!

Guest Slut executive

I used to hate topping bc I cum too quickly. It's game over within a minute or two. Damn performance anxiety.

I used to play flip-flop where I enjoy getting fucked first without cumming and let my partner cum first then he don't mind when it's my turn to fuck him I cum quickly. But then I got more sensitive that I even cum readily when fucked. After that I can't even get fully hard to penetrate. After that I gave up trying to top and just enjoy being the total bottom. My premature ejaculation easily become autocum and my FBs are very excited to see me autocum for them. 

I always blamed my sensitive nipples for my premature ejaculation problem because I can feel it arousing my cock when being touched. That's why I hated to be touched there during foreplay. But now I just relax and enjoy the sensations while being played with while getting fucked. 

On 1/2/2020 at 8:12 PM, Guest Slut executive said:

I used to hate topping bc I cum too quickly. It's game over within a minute or two. Damn performance anxiety.

I used to play flip-flop where I enjoy getting fucked first without cumming and let my partner cum first then he don't mind when it's my turn to fuck him I cum quickly. But then I got more sensitive that I even cum readily when fucked. After that I can't even get fully hard to penetrate. After that I gave up trying to top and just enjoy being the total bottom. My premature ejaculation easily become autocum and my FBs are very excited to see me autocum for them. 

I always blamed my sensitive nipples for my premature ejaculation problem because I can feel it arousing my cock when being touched. That's why I hated to be touched there during foreplay. But now I just relax and enjoy the sensations while being played with while getting fucked. 

LOL. Sounds somewhat like my situation though I must admit I’d still love to fuck guys

It's all a state of mind. Once you can control your orgasm, you'll solve this PE problem. Learn to relax, recognise when you're about to cum, and stop to "cool down" just before the point of no return. You'll need an understanding fuck buddy or partner who is willing to see you through this difficult period. But if you simply cannot control...then you should just be a bottom and let a capable top fuck you.

16 hours ago, kys0n said:

It's all a state of mind. Once you can control your orgasm, you'll solve this PE problem. Learn to relax, recognise when you're about to cum, and stop to "cool down" just before the point of no return. You'll need an understanding fuck buddy or partner who is willing to see you through this difficult period. But if you simply cannot control...then you should just be a bottom and let a capable top fuck you.

Well, even being a bottom also needs to control his orgasm.  Otherwise, he will be just digging his nose. 

Don't read and response to guests' post

Why does premature ejaculation even need to be cured in the first place? So many cocksuckers will want to suck the juice out of you asap, especially if you can cum multiple times one after another. I recall I was in a sauna last time, and a cocksucker came out of the other side of the gloryhole booth after I gave him my first shot in a few minutes, and he almost tore down my door to my side of the cubicle just to get a few more doses of my man juice. Alas.... Gone are those days when I can come multiple times in just a few minutes. My max was cumming maybe 7 times in 15 minutes when I was exceptionally stressed and horny after I finished my work. I even have a couple of regulars who love to come to me when I go cruising at Fort. Now, I think I can still squeeze out two shots in 15 to 30 minutes if I am horny. I wonder if it's my sex drive going down, or maybe the type of cruising crowd is not my type anymore, and those that I find attractive don't think much of an uncle like me anymore. 

• 1 year later...
On 2/17/2021 at 5:32 PM, Guest PrettyBoy said:

My balls very sensitive and naturally quite hairless there, sometimes can shoot easily just fondling them.

Wow! If someone licking or sucking on your balls, your dick will immediately get erected n ejaculation within minutes? 

Guest PrettyBoy
34 minutes ago, Aces13 said:

Wow! If someone licking or sucking on your balls, your dick will immediately get erected n ejaculation within minutes? 

Before start licking or sucking oreidi erect and throbbing liao, once shot streams when my f buddy kept tonguing nearer and nearer to my chrysanthemum.

17 hours ago, Guest PrettyBoy said:

Before start licking or sucking oreidi erect and throbbing liao, once shot streams when my f buddy kept tonguing nearer and nearer to my chrysanthemum.

Wow! Your reaction very sensitive. After u cum, will you take a even longer time to cum again? 

Guest PrettyBoy
7 hours ago, Aces13 said:

Wow! Your reaction very sensitive. After u cum, will you take a even longer time to cum again? 

Yes quite sensitive. Depends on how hot the other guy is.

• 3 months later...
13 hours ago, Enchante said:

Ask your doctor to prescribe Priligy?

you can now buy discretely from Noah but for formality sake they would arrange a video conference first for doctor to interview you & check whether you're taking any other medications (especially heart med) before they approve your purchase.

On 6/14/2021 at 12:26 PM, XavMar said:

Doesn't really work, cos during edging, we normally  do it alone, and can control the sensitivity more easily. When doing with others, the feeling tends to be different.

True also. But self edging might help to prolong or reduce sensitivity ba. Not sure. 
for my personal experience, I was started edging since sec 1, not sure whether this prolong my stamina and sent

siti 

• 1 month later...

Sometimes encountered guys will cum after 30 seconds or less then pack up and go... my ex did the same everytime. Just unzip, let me suck then cum and sleep. Lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.