Male HQ

Help! I Cum Too Fast! + Premature Ejaculation & Treatments Discussion (Compiled)

Guest chubby

Most people would tend to peak faster if they have not ejaculated for a long period of time.

很多事情 不是誰說了就算

即使傷心 結果還是自己擔

多少次失望表示著多少次期盼

事實證明 幸福很難

我們之間 不是誰說了就算

拉扯的愛 徒增結局的難堪

一百次相愛只要有一次的絢爛

下一次 會更勇敢

Most people would tend to peak faster if they have not ejaculated for a long period of time.

I think if u cum fast, no matter whether u have ejaculated a long time or not, still the same. Maybe if have not cum for a long time, u tend to cum within secs, and if u have cum often, maybe wld cum within 1 min? Haha.

对自己好是一种幸福,

对别人好是一种积福。

Spend time counting your blessings,

not airing your complaints.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest LongDongSilver

Great post, always great to see what different people find sexy. I know that some people find PE hot but a majority of the people I have been with want sex to last longer (ie. my ex). I wouldn't say that I have PE but there have definitely been times where I have shot my load before I wanted to. I experimented with a bunch of those online products but none of them did the trick for me. A few months went by and my partner and I were starting to spend less time in the bed room so it made me feel self conscious about my performance. I came across a CNBC article about a product called Promescent and this stuff did the trick. I didnt tell my partner at first because I wanted it to be a surprise - the next time in the bed room I pretty much tripped my time until ejaculation. I can honestly say that we are now in the bedroom more than any other place in the house. Hope it helps others out there too

Oh yeah the site was www.promescent.com - good luck everyone! 

Guest Guest

Why make a difficult situation worse for yourself, if you are gonna have an ejacultion already, and you can't control it, just let it rip , and come full all the way and thrash about, moan loudly, just enjoy yourself. stop feeling bad when you already enjoy a good release, sexual pleasures are one of the greatest pleasures in life and you wanna beat yourself up and eat yourself empty inside just because you PE.

You are paying the masseur for a body rub , and you are the customer, and he will smile for you even if you fart mid way and the whole room stinks. Take my advice , and see the forest for the trees.

To some masseurs, making their client cum uncontrollable is their achievement. I ever went to one massage and controlled throughout the session. At the end, the masseur asked me: you don't want to cum? 我好没成就感嘞

Great post, I have PE but... I came across a CNBC article about a product called Promescent and this stuff did the trick... Hope it helps others out there too

Oh yeah the site was www.promescent.com - good luck everyone!

This is a thread for PE fetish, we dont need any stuff to treat guys with PE. :P:D

• 1 month later...

Haha I'm sorry because I thought it did not exist, if for a good blowjob, I agree.

The only solution that can save me is Priligy pill I bought here: e-24pharmacy.com there a few weeks. Now I can satisfy my girlfriend, give her a long intercourse, and say it lasts for 2 hours. Yes, it's the best!

wow good for u..

that pill seems to suit u

hope it has no side effect

Tall & Mature. Bisexual & Married.
Versatile & Hung. Experienced Malay.

LINE ID - marriedmly

• 7 months later...

• if you are uncut, perhaps it's because you cock-head is too sensitive. I roll back my skin all the time. Over time, it has become less sensitive and I now can last for as long as I want! Or else, buy a numbing-cream at pharmacy (I tried 'emla') but they may ask for a prescription (just tell them it's for your mom's/kid's diabetes injections). Apply A BIT (like a small grain of sand) on cock-head 10-15 mins before sex, and the skin will be not so sensitive for at least an hour.

Edited by chubachub9

no need to take oral meds la. go to any pharmacy, ask for 'emla'. it's a numbing cream that is applied on the skin prior to injection or small incision. the pharmacist may ask for a prescription though, so just use your charm to convince him/her is for personal use...

Use just a bit on your head and rub it into the skin until it disappears; use too much and you will lose all sensation, so be careful. If using just the right amount (for me it is the amount like one grain of rice), you will lose some feeling in the head that will allow you to tahan much longer. The loss of sensation goes away after 1-3 hrs. Enjoy!!!

U mean roll back the skin and apply on the dickhead?

• if you are uncut, perhaps it's because you cock-head is too sensitive. I roll back my skin all the time. Over time, it has become less sensitive and I now can last for as long as I want! Or else, buy a numbing-cream at pharmacy (I tried 'emla') but they may ask for a prescription (just tell them it's for your mom's/kid's diabetes injections). Apply A BIT (like a small grain of sand) on cock-head 10-15 mins before sex, and the skin will be not so sensitive for at least an hour.

How much is the numb craem cost ?

Thanks in advance

• 5 months later...

Any guys with stories of this also?

One time I was in the gym, this slim fit Malay dude about 25yo with a nice chiseled face and I spent a while checking each other out. Decided to head to a stairwell to have a little fun. We hugged and kissed for about a minute - he kept rubbing my abs and chest non stop, then pulled down my shorts to play with my cock. I was so hard and excited to see this beautiful man's dick! I grabbed his bulge and pulled his dick out from his shorts - it was already hard, about five inches long, cut. I bent down, ready to take it in my mouth - but before I could even touch my lips to his cock, he moaned! His cock twitched and spurted shot after shot of hot cum, it splattered all over the floor and dripped onto his shoes. He suddenly had a look of pure embarrassment on his face and apologised non stop. He had completely busted his nut before I even managed to jerk or suck his cock at all! I found the sight so hot I told him it was okay and just jerked off as he continued to play with my chest and abs. I left after shot my load, but I wish I got his number or contact... Hot experience

• 2 weeks later...

One time I was in the gym, this slim fit Malay dude about 25yo with a nice chiseled face and I spent a while checking each other out. Decided to head to a stairwell to have a little fun. We hugged and kissed for about a minute - he kept rubbing my abs and chest non stop, then pulled down my shorts to play with my cock. I was so hard and excited to see this beautiful man's dick! I grabbed his bulge and pulled his dick out from his shorts - it was already hard, about five inches long, cut. I bent down, ready to take it in my mouth - but before I could even touch my lips to his cock, he moaned! His cock twitched and spurted shot after shot of hot cum, it splattered all over the floor and dripped onto his shoes. He suddenly had a look of pure embarrassment on his face and apologised non stop. He had completely busted his nut before I even managed to jerk or suck his cock at all! I found the sight so hot I told him it was okay and just jerked off as he continued to play with my chest and abs. I left after shot my load, but I wish I got his number or contact... Hot experience

Probably he has not cummed for a while, plus the fact that you guys could have been caught any minute, added to the thrill of the moment and he was not able 

to hold it in any longer.

Usually cut guys would be able to hold off cumming better than uncut dudes.

I think the key for guys who fear cumming too fast is to confront the devil itself - to practise more! 

After a while, they realise that actually both sides stand to gain much more if cumming is delayed.

This guys could get too excited and just cum using his mind power?

I cum pretty quick too. Once after a massage, the masseur just grab my hardon, stroke twice and I squirt all over, which was quite embarrassing, Since it was still early, he kept playing with me, blew me till I got hard again and made me cum again - didn't cum so fast the second time though but my cock felt a bit sore after.

First time i fucked an ass I was so excited and hard that the moment I poked my dick in, I let this incredible sensation that I squirted out all my juice inside him. He said he felt my throbbing cock and my cum hitting his prostrate..... Lucky my cock stayed hard inside his ass and I was able to continue fucking Him until I came a second time a few mins later... But I think I shot blank second time round. My cock was sore for a few days...

First time i fucked an ass I was so excited and hard that the moment I poked my dick in, I let this incredible sensation that I squirted out all my juice inside him. He said he felt my throbbing cock and my cum hitting his prostrate..... Lucky my cock stayed hard inside his ass and I was able to continue fucking Him until I came a second time a few mins later... But I think I shot blank second time round. My cock was sore for a few days...

No condom? Sigh .....

Guest Heartheexpert

Learn from the expert

AV男優清水健直傳 如何鍛鍊雞雞延後射出

有「8000人斬」、「千葉舒馬克」之稱的AV男優清水健,在接受日本成人網站《DMM》採訪時,聊到自己喜歡的五個體位,以及這些體位有什麼功效外,還說明了如何鍛鍊雞雞延後射出的技巧。

據日本《DMM》報導,清水健接受採訪時聊到了他喜歡的五種體位,其他不乏有推薦給短小、早洩的人,便於控制射出時間的體位,至於要怎麼避免過早射出,清水健說這是有方法的「想要治療早洩的方法有兩個,就是要讓感覺遲鈍跟不要興奮過度,若是將開始到結束譬喻成馬拉松的話,那就是要有可以沿路上邊跑邊對觀眾揮手的餘裕。」,至於要怎麼練習延後射出,清水健表示「讓腦袋去思考其他的事情,像是今天吃飯要吃啥好啦之類的,讓食慾佔據腦海,但是要注意的是,不要讓對方知道你沒有專注在做愛做的事情上;另外雞雞內側的內板有許多快感神經,要讓這邊習慣刺激,而且該部位也要常常清潔避免細菌,所以就在洗澡的時候多洗那邊吧,還有多自慰的話也會讓雞雞變強,反過來說就是少用的話就會退化,所以請以一天兩次、一周十四次的目標進行。」

至於成年後雞雞還會不會有成長的可能,清水健說「常說人類的成長期是在22歲之前,所以務必在22歲前攝取必須的男性賀爾蒙,至於22歲以後的話,大概就沒有辦法了。」。(劉人豪/綜合報導)

第一個喜愛體位是舔菊花,因為清水健說他喜歡菊花,然後要用兩隻手掰屁股開菊。翻攝自《DMM》

第二個是舔腋正常位,另外右邊腋下普遍比較臭,所以男優間都會提醒千萬別舔右腋。翻攝自《DMM》

第三個側體位,推薦給短小且會早洩的人,且女方兩腿靠攏所以感覺會比較敏銳,空下來的手可以進攻上半身下半身。翻攝自《DMM》

第四個正對面體位,這體位讓雞雞角度絕佳輕易觸碰G點。翻攝自《DMM》

第五個體位是有勞斯萊斯之稱的後背位,融合前四個體位好處的最佳體位,清水健說「有看我的作品的話就知道用這體位的時候女優叫聲都會高八度」。翻攝自《DMM》

Probably he has not cummed for a while, plus the fact that you guys could have been caught any minute, added to the thrill of the moment and he was not able

to hold it in any longer.

Usually cut guys would be able to hold off cumming better than uncut dudes.

I think the key for guys who fear cumming too fast is to confront the devil itself - to practise more!

After a while, they realise that actually both sides stand to gain much more if cumming is delayed.

Yeah. It's still super hot when boys cant control themselves and just bust, though... Love making a guy cum before he"'s ready

Premature ejaculation affects between 20%-30% of men. Climaxing too soon can be a real...anti-climax, especially when there's a lot more fun to be had.

Perhaps our BW friends who experience this can consider the pjur Superhero Concentrated Delay Serum from Germany. It provides longer lasting pleasure and performance by reducing hypersensitivity, but never the sensation. ^_^

pjur_superhero_serum_euroh_WEB__44390.14

Edited by Male-HQ

Premature ejaculation affects between 20%-30% of men. Climaxing too soon can be a real...anti-climax, especially when there's a lot more fun to be had.

Perhaps our BW friends who experience this can consider the pjur Superhero Concentrated Delay Serum from Germany. It provides longer lasting pleasure and performance by reducing hypersensitivity, but never the sensation. ^_^

%7Boption%7Dhttp://cdn2.bigcommerce.com/n-pktq5q/2pl3zzcb/products/595/images/3344/pjur_superhero_serum_euroh_WEB__44390.1410581578.1280.1280.jpg?c=2

I'd rather cum fast and go for round two. #prematurepride

If I cum in less than 5 mins but more than 3 mins, is it considered premature ejaculation?

I do not think so. U just need to go slow. U can always stop and do other stuff like kissing lick when for it to cool off and then continue again. slowly but surely you can last longer with practise.

Premature ejaculation by expert is within 2 mins. The way to get over this is to go slow. Start with foreplay. Other cause is masturbate too quickly.

I am uncut with sensitive head but I cum too slow. Any theory to speed up?

Try and tell us if it work, Bro...

Dick too small good for suck only. Haha

Good, I like to suck, lick, kiss, slurp, rub, caress, ... the cock. Not into anal.

10-15 minutes maximum the best, unless edging.

Take too long to cum can fuck women and bottom longer and maybe make them orgasm but who want to do that? The cock spoiled already due to overused, like loose anus and vagina. Koyak liao.

• 1 month later...
Guest Quickie

Agree with the above two posts.

The story of that hot mly guy who PE is really sexy!

we need more steamy stories about this... any more?

here's mine... once about 3 years ago, i started dating this guy from school. i really got hot for him, especially because of his slightly arrogant manner. he was a bit beng, and his body was dark and skinny because he was a runner. he was always talking about how horny he was, but alas, for god knows what reason we didn't have sex for a long time. all we did was sexting: he would keep talking about his hard cock and how he would use it to play with me. made me so excited and thirsty for him!!!

when the time finally came, about 2 months after we first met on grindr... we were in his car, nibbling at each other's ears and necks as usual. then i couldn't stand it anymore - i pulled off his tank top and shorts. i saw a beautiful hard bulge in his underwear. it was quite small, about 4 inches and pretty thin, but at that time i was so horny i didn't care. (in my mind i imagined him to be quite big, so i later did feel a bit disappointed...) through the thin material of his briefs i could see the outline of his loose hanging balls, which were pretty large relative to his dick.

being the boastful, loud guy he was, he started bragging about his cock once his shorts were off. it turned me on so much listening to him talk about his cock to me as i kissed his nipples and he continued rubbing circles in my neck and hair, although it was kinda funny as my cock was bigger than his (he didn't know yet because he hadn't seen me naked). he said things like "yeah i'm gonna take you with my big cock, you want my cock baby?" which made me want to skip foreplay altogether, but he pulled me back and made me go slow. i continued rubbing his nips and kissing his ears. every time my hands reached for his undies, he would pull me back up to his chest.

this went on for about three minutes in total (from when i tore his clothes off). all of a sudden he wriggled around, then tried to pull me away from him. i thought there was something wrong, so i let go and asked "what's wrong?". he grunted, while grabbing his crotch - "nothing, it's okay, it's okay, it's oka-- FUCK la cannot!" then whimpered (yes, whimpered LOL), rubbed his crotch and thrusted for a few seconds. it was then i realized... he had just orgasmed in his undies. a wet patch formed on the fabric and his face was squished into a typical O face. after that he just kept groaning "shit, shit shit shit. shit..." and continued stroking his crotch a bit.

as the less experienced one i had no idea what had just happened, so i asked him if i did something wrong. he just said "we went too fast." and started cleaning up. he took a few tissues and just wiped the outside of his undies (i never got to see his dick that night), then drove me home. i asked if he was angry, he told me of course not and we made out in the car a bit before i left.

still confused, i started researching. after getting past the first few "jizz in my pants" results on google, i found out about premature ejaculation. knowing that he had a huge ego, i didn't want to ask him about it, but at least now i knew what his problem was. on the next day he did apologize for what happened in the car, but didn't explain anything further other than saying sorry.

• G_M changed the title to Help! I Cum Too Fast! + Premature Ejaculation & Treatments Discussion (Compiled)
  • Guest locked this topic
  • G_M unlocked this topic
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.